Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 56

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 56 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Fifty-six - Sunday

I woke amidst a tangle of legs and arms. Sue had her head on my chest while Sandy had her head on my shoulder. I would guess it was Sue who had a hold of my morning hard on, but I couldn't tell yet.

I needed to go to the bathroom really bad, so I uncovered and carefully slid out from between the two girls. Mandy was behind Sue spooning against her.

When I got out of bed I pulled the covers back over them before going to pee. When I came back the three were lined up with Sue spooning Sandy and Mandy behind her. Cute.

The clock said six forty-five. Oh well, if I had a chance I would take a nap later today.

I made coffee and sat out on the patio watching the rain come down. I turned on the TV to get a weather forecast. Before long Glenda came trotting over under her umbrella. Next came Ruth and Tiny sharing theirs. The two pixies came from Shawna's house, sharing a raincoat over their heads.

When Shawna asked where Sue was I said she and the girls were still asleep. Shawna was more direct then some, "My goodness what is this, the third night in row you banged those babes."

Hanna was bad saying, "You're wasting all the good stuff, shooting it up their nasty twats, when I could be sucking it right out of you."

Shawna punched her friend, "You slut, keep your dirty little sucking mouth shut for a little bit. Some people like to put it where it was intended."

Poor Glenda, she was staring at her coffee cup, blushing, shaking her head.

Sue came out of the sliding glass door, stark naked. She curled up in my lap saying, "You left me, why didn't you wake me up?"

I told Sue, "I didn't want to wake you. You all looked so sweet and comfortable sleeping."

Ruth, who was wearing a slinky robe that showed off her nipples said, "You just gonna go natural today?"

"It doesn't make any difference, you all have seen me before."

Sandy and Mandy came to the big opening of the sliding door, also naked. "You guys sneaked out on us and Sue has the only good seat in the house."

The two girls turned around and left coming back with heavy terry robes on, carrying another for Sue.

Glenda said, "I think there are some Danish left from yesterday if anyone's hungry."

Hanna jumped up and said, "Well if I can't get what I really like, I'll have to settle for something sweet."

"Slut," Shawna said.

"Potty mouth," Hanna said in return.

"Cocksucker."

"You bet your boobs, I am," Hanna finished the back and forth.

We snacked on the rolls and coffeecake before we all went on our way to do normal folk stuff.

Sue and I ended up in bed fooling around some more and fell asleep. We woke around eleven, took a long shower and got ready to go to her uncle's. I took my cue with me this time, so I could be at least comfortable at his table.

Dinner was good, the wine was great, Ben's staff was impeccable, and both Beth and Ben were in a good mood.

Ben and I shot two matches to best of seven. Both matches went to hill/hill, which means we had both won six games before a final deciding game. I won one and Ben won the other. Ben claimed the rain had him off a little.

Ego can be a real bother some time.

We stayed all the way through a light supper before heading back to the house. Sue and I stopped at the shop. There were only a couple of trucks left with lights on only on one side of the building.

The guys who were still there were two painters and the contractor. He was going over places that needed touchup. Sue and I went through the other side both upstairs and downstairs. It really looked good. We checked out the big office and the new conference room. I liked the way it looked and I also thought the conference room where it was across from the big office was a good idea.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.