Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 55

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 55 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Fifty-five - Saturday

Was this a bad dream? I was pinned down so well I couldn't move. There were heavy weights on both of my legs - I couldn't move either of them. My arms were pinned down as well. There was something that had a familiar fragrance over my nose, but something was tickling my nose. Something was tickling my dick too, and it felt damn good.

Ah, that was Sue's sweet smell. I took a lick. Her taste too. She was kneeling on my arms with her delicious pussy directly over my mouth.

As soon as I pushed my face into her pussy and latched onto her slippery clit, Sue gasped and gushed juices signifying her pleasure. The two mouths on my dick were taking turns swallowing me then licking my engorged head. As Sue rolled off of me, she began licking her juices from my face, Sandy mounted me saying her pussy need filling. She rode me hard before she collapsed, kissing both Sue and me.

Mandy pushed her aside and mounted me, sliding down till I was tight against the back of her pussy. She spent a minute or so ramming me into her cervix then picked up the pace and rapidly fucked me while kissing Sandy, Sue, and me. Her pace and all the stimulation did it, I shot deep into her, filling her with good old-fashioned sperm. There was probably enough to fertilize a couple hundred eggs, if they had been available.

Sue kissed me again and asked, "I hope you don't mind taking care of your harem in the morning. It's a nice way to start the day."

The girls went to the bathroom while I started two pots of coffee. I was surprised that it was already six-thirty. The two girls passed me in their robes as I went to the shower to join Sue.

"Aren't you a little jealous having those two do me at night, and again in the morning?"

"Not hardly. I really do love those two. We've become super close. I know how much you love me, so I couldn't be jealous. Besides, those two are two of the best pussy eaters I've ever met. When one of them is fucking you I'm having a sixty-nine with the other. I could never complain."

We finished lovingly washing each other, dried off, and dressed in shorts and T-shirt, ready for breakfast.

Glenda was in the kitchen busily making biscuits and sausage gravy. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek thanking her for the good breakfast that was on the way.

"You probably need it. I saw those two limping out of here this morning. Both of them looked like they weren't walking just right."

"Now Glenda," Sue admonished. "We just had a sleepover, that's all."

"Right, a sleepover with two babes that make google eyes at your husband whenever they're around him."

"Well, he is something special Glenda, you have to admit that."

"I wouldn't know, would I?" Glenda said with a smirk, but a smiley smirk.

Folk were coming onto the patio for morning coffee. Jim and Charlie were dressed for work, but their wives were in their signature T-shirts, exposing themselves as they put their feet up on their chairs. Poor Martin had to keep looking away, but was constantly looking back at the two exposed red furred beavers.

Joan and Betty came over in revealing gowns, saying their husbands were wiped out from last night's party. Sue said that she was sure it was the after party fun that wiped them out. Both girls blushed, but Joan said, "Something like that."

We were digging into the biscuits and gravy when Phil showed up with a big box of pastries. He and Judy went after the biscuits and gravy first, though.

Charlie and Jim said they had to get to work and left saying it looked like it might rain so they were going to take their trucks. Tiny and Ruth finally showed up, with Tiny wearing a big smile, and Ruth having a very contented look on her face.

Sandy and Mandy wanted to use my shed and tools to work on their bikes for a while so they left, and returned pushing their scooters over to the shed. They moved my bikes out and went to work on theirs, one at a time.

Phil asked Sue and me, "Did you two have a motorcycle accident or something? I notice that both of you limp. Not bad, but sometimes it's pretty noticeable."

Sue chuckled, "No, I was in a really bad car wreck. See these scars that are almost gone, that's what they're from. Those and these bad ones that are still on my leg."

Judy said, "He's never gotten below your tits. He doesn't even know you have legs."

Sue told Phil, "Steve was hurt in Desert Storm and was in the hospital getting fixed up for a long time. We're both lucky to be alive and to have found each other."

Judy asked, "Steve keeps saying something about being on vacation, what's that all about?"

I answered this one, "A little less than a couple of months ago I was on an oil platform off the coast of Belize. I was tired of no human contact and decided to take a vacation for a few months. I rented a little trailer from Abe and multiple things have happened since that now represent where you and Phil work."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.