Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 54

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 54 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Fifty-four - Friday

My face was resting on its favorite pillow, Sue's big beautiful boobies. There was a difference though; there was a body against my back with a hand holding my dick. My arm was around Sue but was resting on the hip of even another person whose hand was cupping one of Sue's wonderful breasts.

What the fuck! ... Oh yeah, Sandy and Mandy. Now what? Do we wake up and fuck or do we send them home. Today is, ah, oh yeah, Friday. If it were tomorrow, I'd say fuck 'em but today is a workday so...

Sue's eyes opened smiling at me. We kissed lovingly many times until the hand holding my dick squeezed it and a voice said, "Get a room."

The other three of us cracked up considering our current condition. I raised up and said, "It's five thirty, let's shower and get ready for work." Sandy and Mandy slid out of bed, gave both Sue and me sweet kisses, pulled on their robes, and left for their house.

Sue gave me some kisses while fondling me. "Did you enjoy taking care of my two little girlfriends?"

"What was that all about anyway?" I asked, still wondering how that all got started.

"Those two think you walk on water. They told me they were in love with me because I was married to you, but were in love with you because you are who you are, the way you are. They told me they would be my slaves if I let them have you every once in a while. So they got loved and I got slaves. I just have to figure out what to do with a couple of mechanical slaves."

Sue laughed, getting out of bed and tugging me toward the shower. We played and loved in the shower, with me donating another juicy load into her clutching pussy.

We didn't even run out of hot water, and were dressed, ready to go by six. I made coffee and turned on the patio lights, giving those who may have been waiting, the welcome sign. They were welcome anyway; they really didn't need me to turn the light on. The TV weather lady said it was going to be dry today and tomorrow, but rain Sunday. The news people were still showing the video of the courthouse thing. Kind of amazing, as there was no one hurt, no major damage, just a poorly constructed metal stairway repaired yesterday morning. This morning though, they named our company and named Bob, Tim, and me, telling the world that my company was a thriving small business in the northwest Hillsborough county area.

Folks poured in, ready to work this morning. Phil arrived with his donation of breakfast sandwiches from Ronald McDonalds. Everyone seemed anxious to start the day. That was really exciting to be a part of.

The previous night's participants of the tub party were all happy and content, without showing any hint that we had all been fucking like bunnies a few hours ago. The really cool ones were Sandy and Mandy. They were just as they always were, not standoffish to us, but they had the demeanor that they could be really cold with a flip of the switch.

Phil asked Sue if she were ready to be a movie star. She said she was ready anytime. He said the video guy would be at the shop no later than eight thirty, so we should be able to get this done quickly. Phil showed me what he wanted to see on the video.

I asked him if the video guy could shoot us from the time we got out of the truck until we were completely set up with tools laid out on the table. That way he could do one of those time lapse things where we would be shown speeding up getting something out of the truck. It would slow to a stop with each feature we pulled out. Then he could concentrate on all of the various features of the truck and the toys on it.

Phil liked that idea as an opener.

At the shop we pulled the truck into the frame welding bay and parked it so the S&S logo on the floor was near the rear of the truck. We put the cover back over the truck, as I wanted to sell a cover with each truck to emphasize taking care of a valuable item.

The video guy had three cameramen to tape everything from multiple angles. Sue and I put on our orange jumpsuits that had been well pressed and had the embroidered logo on the sleeve. Sue's jumpsuit had been altered to show off her butt and bust. She didn't need any help with the bust part at all. She came out with her hair in a ponytail and enough cleavage to daydream over. Phil even told her to zip up a little.

We went through taking the cover off, pulling the table out and setting up the legs, displaying the big vise that was on the end of the table. Next, we set up the big sunscreen over the end of the table. From there, Sue and I pulled out welding tools, clamps, ground straps, and grinders with files lying next to them. I laid out the coiled block and tackle while Sue pulled the safety harness and ropes out. Next, she pulled out the portable backpack, while I uncoiled the lines to one of the wire feed arc welders. We laid out as much as we could, before we cranked the gas generator and compressor.

I brought two pieces of scrap over and handed them to Sue. She knew the drill and began cleaning them up and shaping them to weld them. She used the compressor air hose to clean off any debris around the cleaned area. Next she set the pieces at an exact right angle using a square to check and picked up the wire feed, pulled down her hood, and hit the piece twice, tacking it. She re-measured with the square, just like I taught her and with a perfect touch drew a very slick, low, bead around the piece of pipe.

Just like a good tech, she took the hood off and put away the arc line, shutting everything off and began grinding and filing, finally sanding her weld. She spun the clamp loose and held up the pipe to a camera for a close-up to show an absolutely perfect weld.

Phil asked us to put everything away the same as we did on a job, so Sue and I cleaned off the table after coiling the arc lines. We shut down the compressor and released the air, as well as shutting down the generator and locking the cover down. When all the equipment was put back in the exact positions, I swept up around where we had worked, before Sue and I covered the truck. It was exactly as we had found it.

The video guy said he had great stuff and could make a really good fifteen to thirty minute video.

We pulled the truck out and parked it in its place so the frame guys could go to work. They were all commenting how good Sue was. Tim was telling everyone that, between the two of us, he thought we were probably the best he had ever seen.

That was a nice compliment.

Debbie said she had a surprise for me. She handed me a faxed S&S order form for a hundred and four thousand dollars. This was an order for a custom truck. I whooped, grabbed Debbie, and gave her a hug. I bounded upstairs to show Tiny and Phil that we actually already had an order. The field guy apparently received the homemade brochure and showed it to a major contractor. He took one look at it and the list of accessories and said he wanted one bad enough that he gave us a purchase order with a fifty- percent deposit.

Phil said, "See, I told you it would sell. Maybe it is too cheap."

This would be easy; I called the Ford dealer to order the truck. I asked for the guy from the day before and he was not there so I asked for a sales manager. When I began to get stonewalled by the guy I was talking to I asked his name then told him to hang up, as I would not be doing business with him.

I went up to ask Tiny about his Ford contact. He called the same dealer but asked for the dealer himself. They chatted a couple of minutes before Tiny told the guy that our company was going to be buying quite a few F550 or F650 diesels. Tiny said he didn't want to have to shop, he wanted to be able to call and have the truck delivered to the utility body shop so it could be processed.

The dealer gave Tiny a price for the F650 that was several thousand less than the F550 I was quoted on yesterday. Tiny also got a price for the F550 but the dealer said right now, he had several 650s and would really work with us on them. Tiny gave him a P.O. and asked for his bank's transfer numbers so we could get the truck to the utility body shop today.

I called the various manufacturers for all of the equipment that went into the truck. I would have everything by next Wednesday. We could deliver the truck to the customer Thursday or fly them in to drive it home Thursday or Friday. I liked the fly them in idea, as we wouldn't lose any manpower days driving around the country.

Because all of my figures had been based on estimates that I had made, along with the gouging the salesman was going to do on the truck, our profit margin on the package was going to be obscene. The salesman was going to get a bonus for selling the first one.

Tiny said he had to apply for a motor vehicle dealership license as we would be selling the truck and delivering it with a certificate of origin. He said he had done the application online so it should only be a matter of rubber stamping everything.

He advised me that the attorney decided to incorporate S&S Enterprises and probably sell all of Steve Sharp, Inc. to S&S closing Steve Sharp out. The idea was that we were growing so fast, some anonymity might be good on my part. He said he had already had multiple BBB (Better Business Bureau) inquiries.

I told him that I knew nothing about how to handle business and I was in his and the lawyer's hands, so be nice to me.

Sue had visited everyone in the shop and was at her desk. She said this was the first time she actually was able to sit at her new desk. I asked her if she wanted to call some of the customers back about their orders, but she declined. When the phone rang, she grabbed it before Debbie could and began a long conversation. I couldn't tell who she was talking to until she finally said, "Did you tell them that a couple women built your motor and then a girl built your trike?"

She was taking to Gene. She finally hung up smiling. She said Gene was ecstatic as he had the pole on Sunday's race, plus his Busch car was blowing the doors off everything on the track. The NASCAR guys were already talking teardown again. If they did, they had to pay to get it put back together, and he said that it would be my two ladies who would be doing the putting back together.

He had said that Shawna could possibly be very busy building motorcycles for the egomaniac drivers. He wanted her to know she was supposed to charge through the nose to build for anyone else. Sue said she was going to tell the girls and Shawna what Gene had said and that perhaps I could take her home for lunch.

Sue and I went home for lunch and to the gym. Afterward, we lazed by the pool, getting some sun for almost forty-five minutes. I said that this was the vacation that I had in mind when I landed in Tampa a couple of months ago.

Sue said to me, "I don't want anyone but you for a while. It's a lot of fun to play with everyone, but I'm going to have your baby and I don't want even a sliver of a chance that anyone else might contribute to helping make that baby. You have a lot of women to take care of, with Sandy and Mandy crazy for you. Those two have become very close to me for some unknown reason. I want them as part of our lives, but separate too. They're going to be aunts when I'm a mom. Are you going to be able to handle being a dad, or are you going to be like Uncle Ben and dodge your responsibilities?"

"You are mine, Sue. That I'll be a dad someday is a really good feeling. You'll have to kick me out because I'm sticking with you. You're all I need in life."

We kissed softly then wandered home. I went back to the shop to be surrounded by Debbie, Phil, Judy, Ruth, and Tiny. They were going nuts.

Debbie said, "We have three more truck orders. Believe it not, we have three more truck orders, one boom and two standards. Three more, can you believe it?

Tiny said, "How does it feel to come up with a half a million dollar idea yesterday and see it gel today."

"It's only a little over four hundred grand, Tiny," I corrected.

"No it isn't," Debbie broke in, "the customer ordering the boom ordered another hundred thousand of welding equipment, saying we were giving better discounts than the manufacturer's rep."

Phil said, "See Tiny, I know where the price point should be."

"This is really exciting. But this means a ton of work to get all this done," I said shaking my head is disbelief.

Debbie said, "I've already ordered all of the equipment to put on the trucks, and the other equipment is being drop-shipped to the customer. Tiny ordered the trucks so all you need is a human to put everything together. The utility body company has everything in stock, so we will have the trucks Monday and should be able to ship Thursday."

Phil said, "Go think up something else for the guys to get rich on."

"We need a man to build out these trucks. The equipment has to be mounted and a few brackets made and welded in place. It will need to be painted where we weld it."

"You already have who you need," Debbie said, "Hank can do all of that. He went to body shop school and learned how to do everything with sheet metal and bodies. He became a painter because that was the job that was open. Unless you really start to sell a lot of these, he should be able to handle the painting and the trucks. I'll just give him the list of equipment, he can see how you stocked your truck, and make the new ones exactly like it. See, it's easy."

"If you say so, Debbie. Great idea."

I followed Ruth, Tiny, Judy, and Phil upstairs to get a cup of coffee. I asked, "So how has our week been this week? Did we do about half of last week?"

Phil said quickly, "You have to be kidding, not with new people in the field. We've done at least twenty percent more than last week."

Tiny said, "I don't have all the numbers in yet, but it looks like we did collectively more than thirty percent over last week with your truck stuff and Abe's rebuilds. The race car support orders are no drop in the bucket either. That group is doing near two hundred grand a week."

That got my attention. "Did the motors put us over?"

"That and the total productivity. The whole crew is putting out a ton of product. I know it's good product because we have yet to get a complaint, just compliments."

"So what do we do next week?"

"Easy, Steve," Phil was excited again, "I have a whole new market for the fixed generator business. I have two major government groups that are meeting with us Monday. The orders from those folks should beat this week. And our good friend with the welding supply house is due to give us the orders that he was talking about. The first orders have been received and accepted so he knows we are on the up and up."

Tiny was smiling broadly, "No where to go but up."

"You guys are bad. You have your head in the clouds. I need to get grounded. I gotta go down to the shop."

The mood in the motor shop was party time. They had produced four motors today and they all tested within a range too close to declare a winner. I told them that with their efforts, many owners and drivers were going to be singing their praises. They all had a fresh engine in front of them, but none of them wanted to lift another wrench for the day.

"Let's button up the shop and make it sparkle for Monday morning. When you're done, there seems to be a keg out on my patio that doesn't ever get emptied. I think you guys need to try."

The sheet metal guys were already cleaning up. I gave them the same speech and invited them to have a beer at the house if they wanted.

The frame area was spotless. All the tools had been put away and all of the frames that had been in progress were complete and either on paint racks or in a row at the back of the area. Tom was going over his inspections as I came up. He made a comment that he had only found one sort of bad weld all week and only one angle off by almost a full degree. He had cut it, cleaned it and re-welded it to get the correct angle. The first error was easier to correct and was corrected on the spot. He said he felt they were putting out perfect work and looked forward to not finding any errors all next week.

I repeated the offer of some free beer to everyone, but cautioned them that if they did not normally drink, to make arrangements to get home without driving.

Abe had his folks straightening and cleaning. He said he was proud of his men as they had really produced this week. Looking ahead, he thought his group would be very profitable for a long time to come.

I gathered them together and offered some free beer to them with the same cautions. Some were coming, some were not. All knew they were welcome. Abe said he would pick up Alice and be out soon.

Outside, I found the contractor who was presiding over a table with blueprints spread out on it. I told him that we were going to be totally out of his hair, as he had requested, for the entire weekend. He said he was going to surprise me Monday morning, as he had his crew, plus two other major contractors and crews were working this weekend to see if the building could be completed. I wished him luck as it was supposed to rain on Sunday. He said that would be fine as everything would be covered and the work would be inside. He asked me a couple of questions about offices and doors, before turning his attention back to the cranes snatching large pieces of siding and roofing from a huge pile.

I told Debbie to wind up what she was doing and straighten her desk. It was getting to be time to go. She had a long trip to make with Hank, and they needed to get on the road. When she said it was only four thirty, I told her it was Friday after a hell of a week.

My desk was straight, so I went upstairs to clear out the customer service girls and invite them to come to the house if they wanted.

I called Sue to see if she had called our little Greek restaurant friend and she said she had. He was already laying out all kinds of food on the big table. I knew he would put on a good feed for a bunch of hungry workers if he were offered to make a buck.

He was good at what he does, as Sue said he had a bunch of iced tea along with a big fifty-cup pot of coffee that he had not started yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.