Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 49

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Forty-nine - Sunday

Kisses, lots of kisses. Someone was kissing my eyes, my nose, my cheeks, my mouth, my ears, my neck and my shoulders.

I opened my eyes to view the deep brown of Sue's eyes. They were sparkling with a smile, as was her mouth. With another soft kiss, she said, "I love you so much. I am so lucky we met."

"Not as lucky as I am. If I hadn't met you, I would be back out on an oil platform, with this place as a nice memory. You gave me reason for a whole new life. Plus you have been my good luck charm since I met you."

"You are mine. My good luck charm. Look what's happened to my business since I met you. And, if we had not gotten married, I would have never known I was a little rich bitch with big tits."

"Well, little rich bitch with big tits, roll over here, I have something to plug into my good luck charm."

"Not here, not today. Let's get in the shower, it'll be less messy." When she saw my confusion she said, "Mother Nature visited me last night. I'm another step closer to being a mom."

When I smiled, she said, "Come on, I'm horny, help me scratch my messy itch."

The shower lasted so long we ran out of hot water. Between all the blood and cum, I'm surprised we didn't clog up the drain.

When I went out onto the patio, Shawna was sitting in a chair, wearing pajama bottoms and a hoodie sweatshirt, with the hood pulled over her head.

I pulled it back and gave her a kiss on the forehead then put it back over her.

In a soft voice Shawna said, "I've got my fucking period, I think it's even a day early."

Sue came out of the house smiling and told Shawna she had hers too, but I took Hanna's advice and Steve fucked me silly in the shower.

Shawna said that Charlie wasn't up yet and besides he was too big when she had her period.

Ruth had come into the patio and said, "I'll lend you Tiny, he's already nailed me this morning after starting my period and he is still horny. Please, go help the man out, he'll bug me to death if I don't do him again."

Shawna got up heading toward Ruth's place saying, "I hope this works and that you have enough hot water."

Hanna came in with Glenda. Hanna was bubbly saying, "Oh boy, got my period, another month that I know I'm all woman. Poor Jim, I wore him out last night and then again this morning. He'll be over later."

Sandy and Mandy came in and asked me if we could ride down to Gene's in a little while so they could watch the tear down. I told them we would go as soon as Gene called to tell me he was in his shop. I had anticipated that they would want to watch.

A little later Shawna showed up with wet hair and a smile on her face. She kissed Ruth saying, "Thank you, I needed that."

Phil and Judy stopped by on their way to Mass. They said they were going over to Clearwater beach later for brunch. They invited anyone who wanted to go with them. Ruth said Tiny and she would join them. They made plans to meet in an hour and a half.

Charlie and Jim finally showed up, dragging a little, then Martin came in, saying yesterday was very tiring and an old man like him needed his beauty rest.

My cell phone rang. Gene was calling to let me know that he had donuts and coffee ready at the shop.

We changed clothes while Sandy and Mandy went for their bikes. It only took fifteen minutes to get to Gene's place. We went in and had some coffee and donuts with Gene, his crew chief, and the engineers.

Gene asked if we would help pull the motor. First though one of the engineers climbed into the car, threw the switches and cranked the engine. It fired instantly and ran smooth. He revved it a couple of times before shutting it down. We pulled the wire bundles apart, attached the motor hoist to the block, two of Gene's men slid under the car to unbolt the mounts and the housing, while the two girls on top did the same. We had the motor on the stand in less than fifteen minutes.

The engineers were professionals. They dropped the pan and poured the oil into special containers. The whole manifold came off, followed by the heads. They unbolted the rods from the crankshaft and pulled them out of the top of the block. Each part was placed on a special mat they had with a picture of the part. They even took the timing chain off. The fuel system was taken apart as were the heads. It took another hour to use their various micrometers and gauges to check everything to spec.

When they were done, one of them said, "That motor is absolutely perfectly spec, not one variance over anywhere. S&S, consider your company certified."

Sandy and Mandy were giving each other a high-five. Gene was going to shake their hands, but found he had two big girls in his arms hugging him.

When the excitement mellowed, Gene said, "How about building me two more motors right away. Do the used one first to see if it's salvageable, then two more. You guys buy the crate this time, I trust you'll buy good ones."

Gene looked at me and asked, "Want me to spread the word or do you want to catch your breath a little."

I looked at the girls and they said it in unison, "Spread it. We'll build 'em."

Gene and I laughed. I shuddered at having to find a couple of more mechanics with the girl's abilities. I'm sure it could be done, and we would do it.

Sue used my phone to call her mom. The decision was "Does she wish us to come to her place or Ben's, or do they want to come to our house.' I nudged Sue to tell her to make sure she knew we had a couple of dykes on bikes with us. Sandy punched my shoulder from one side while Mandy hit me from the other.

"Okay, okay, I'll remember the correct term, carpet munchers, I promise."

That got me two more punches.

While Sue was trying to keep a straight face and not laugh because she was talking to her mom, the girls were hugging me, with Sandy saying, "We'll just throw him down and fuck some brains into him."

Sue was rolling her eyes at us, trying to tell us to hold it down.

It was finally decided that Ben and Beth would come out to the house. I asked Sue to call Ben real quick so I could ask a favor of him.

Sue dialed her uncle then pulled the phone away from her ear and looked at it as if it were really strange. She looked at me and mouthed, "Mom answered."

I took the phone and asked for Ben without identifying myself. Ben came on and I asked him if he would bring his own cue with him, as I didn't have a good selection of cues. The only good one was my Meucci and he used a Joss.

I hung up and Sue said, she thought she had finally figured something out.

While we rode back, Sue was telling me that she had often thought that her mom and her uncle were too close for just brother and sister. She said she was almost positive the two of them were getting it on and had possibly been lovers for many years. She even wondered if she was the product of those two.

She told me how her mom and uncle had always been close. Uncle Ben spent most evenings with them when she was growing up and had even taken them on vacations. Since she had been out of the house, her mom and uncle had taken a few trips together. She was convinced they were lovers, and she definitely was feeling she was their product. She said she didn't care one way or the other, they should just live together in Ben's big house and enjoy being whatever they were.

At the house Sue went into overdrive using Glenda, Joan, and Betty to help her clean and straighten the house quickly. It really wasn't dirty, we were both pretty neat. The crew kept the patio nice and neat all the time with the tables washed and the floor clean. Now that the floor was sealed and painted with the giant S&S in the middle, it looked pretty good.

Ruth had the best solution for dinner. She ran up to Publix to buy twenty-five pounds of chicken breasts and some various items to make chicken Marsala. She gave me a recipe to mix up a bunch of seasonings to sprinkle on the chicken before it is grilled.

I made up some Caesar dressing for salads and opened six bottles of wine and stuck them into the beer fridge. We were set.

Ruth and I cleaned the chicken, trimming all the fat off the breasts, then sliced them into halves so the breasts were thin. We started the special Marsala sauce, making it in a giant frying pan. Trying to make dinner for twenty to twenty five people can be a strain. Once that was made and everyone had a taste, we were able to put it aside for later.

Ruth had purchased a very large quantity of asparagus and put it on to cook slowly. She also made a sauce to put on the vegetable. Glenda made a giant pot of rice to put the entree on so we were totally prepared when Ben and Beth pulled up in his Mercedes.

The first thirty minutes were just showing Ben and Beth around the house and the patio. Ben remarked how great our patio was, but wondered about the heat later in the summer. I told him I had an idea for the real hot days so I wasn't worried.

Ben and Beth sat at the bar on our new cushioned bar stools, enjoying their favorite drinks. Sue joined us having her favorite rum and Diet Coke with some lime.

More and more of our friends kept showing up. All of them dressed in nice clothes. Glenda had put the word out that we were serving something good, but we were having a formal type of dinner with Sue's mom and uncle. It was strange to see Jim, Charlie, Martin, Tom, and Al in Dockers. Sandy and Mandy had on dresses, with their hair fixed nice. Be still all of our hearts.

When it was time, I fired up the big grill behind the bar, turning on the exhaust fan. Glenda and Ruth had been to Bed, Bath, and Beyond for a table cloth, and had Shawna and Hanna go to Wal-Mart so we had matching dishes and flatware, instead of all the yard sale stuff we usually used. There were real wineglasses on the table, along with glasses of ice water and coffee cups in saucers. Talk about fancy.

Sue and I sat Ben and Beth at the end on one side, with Sue and me facing them. I was on the outside to help serve the chicken on rice and to spoon on the warmed Marsala sauce. Between the girls and me, we were able to get every one served and wine poured quickly so we could eat warm food together. The food was great. There was plenty for everyone who wanted seconds of all the foods. The wine didn't last much past the second full serving.

Throughout dinner, Sue kept up the conversation telling Ben and Beth the successes of this past week. Surprisingly, Ben knew Tiny from some business meeting they both had attended. Ben was impressed to find out that I had hired Tiny as my CFO. After dropping several names of employees, Ben said, "Okay, I have to ask, just how many employees do you have now?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.