Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 45

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Forty-five - Wednesday

Gasp! Air, I need air! I was face deep between two of the biggest, firmest, most luscious, titties known to man or to women. How does she do that? She moves around, hugging me, then buries my face in her "death" cleavage. If you get stuck down there, you're a goner. You just have to turn your head so your nose and mouth get free to breathe in some fresh air.

Once my breathing was back to normal, I opened my eyes while still cushioned on the twin pillows of heaven.

I wonder if my mother quit breast feeding me too early. This fascination with boobs is driving me nuts, or is it that it swells my nuts.

I was looking at the nipple of all nipples, the areola that always appears swollen, and the nipple that cones to a peak high on top of her breast. I wanted to suck on it; my mouth had drool dripping into her cleavage. Is this crazy? Nuts?

I need to wake up and get up. Dummy, you're already up. I mean I need to get out of bed and start my day. Good luck dummy, try to break the full nelson she has on you.

My mind was not working with me to be sane. My eyes were zeroing in on twin tasty treats. I stuck out my tongue and licked the side of the bulbous breast, never getting near the swollen areola. I wonder how you spell that? Is it aolea? Rolea? Arolea? Who cares, those two are awesome, and look at those nipples, just from a casual lick on the inside of her boob. That thing is pointing straight up, firm enough to put an eye out.

Okay, okay, I know. Self, get control. Self, quit drooling. Get up, get going.

"Suck it, Steve, suck my nipples," came from the sleepy, sexy, Sue.

I'm sunk, she can read my mind, even asleep she can read my mind.

"Suck my breasts, baby, suck my nipples."

Oh well, I only thought I wanted to get up. You are already up, buddy. You're about as up as you are ever gonna get.

I sucked in one of Sue's giant nipples and kept sucking till she groaned and wet my leg. Switching nipples gave me a fresh start. I tongued, sucked, and bit, until she wet me some more.

Rolling over on top of her was the right thing to do. Sue's legs spread wide, letting my probe find its place in heaven naturally.

We kissed, we humped, we kissed some more, then had a mutual screaming orgasm while our lips were locked together.

The bed was wet once again.

We cuddled on the wet spot for a few seconds then became energized, stripping the bed, starting coffee, and jumping into the shower, where I got to play with Sue's swollen chest a little longer.

All that good loving had Sue feeling wanton this morning. When I turned on the light on the patio at almost six-thirty, I found out that others must have been horny this morning too.

Sue was sitting on my lap giving me some sweet good morning kisses after our loving wake up interlude. She was almost wearing a very sexy see through zebra striped shift. The stripes ran from top to bottom sort of diagonally and gave the appearance of being opaque but if you looked, nothing was hidden.

Betty and Joan showed up first in damn near nothing. Joan's a big girl with lots on top. You could see it all in her crazy 'getup' this morning. She isn't nearly as large breasted as Sue, but rivals Ruth in size. She didn't rival Ruth in sheer gown this morning, though. You could count Ruth's pussy hairs that weren't there this morning. Hanna and Shawna showed up in their T-shirts and promptly sat showing every one that they were well trimmed. Every guy there was having a hard time, literally.

Martin came dragging over saying Glenda was on her way, she was taking a shower again. The girls were teasing him about Glenda having to clean up after he woke her up. His reply was, "Woke her up my butt, she woke me up and tried to cripple me before I even had a chance to get the sleep out of my eyes."

I told everyone that the guy who had been there yesterday evening was coming this morning with his wife. He was a potential new guy for the company.

Hanna and Shawna were sitting beside each other in lawn chairs with the their feet up on the edge of their chairs showing it all while both were idly playing with either the hair on their pussies or their clits. Charlie looked at the two of them and laughingly offered, "If the guy doesn't like what he sees this morning, he may not be right for your company."

Abe and Alice drove up with Phil and his wife right behind at six-fifty. When they walked onto the patio, Abe and Alice smirked at what the girls were all wearing. Phil and his wife both had a shocked look on their faces, then Phil's wife began smiling, which then turned into laughter.

"Are you girls trying to make my guy an offer he can't refuse, or is this the company welcoming committee?" Phil's wife said.

Phil didn't know everyone's name so he just addressed us, "Steve, Sue, and the rest of you, this is my wife of twenty-eight years, Judy."

As if it had been rehearsed everyone said in unison, "Hi Judy, Hi Phil." That caused all present to laugh.

Sue and I got the arriving couples some coffee, then after refilling everyone's cup, we put two more pots on.

Phil had brought a selection from a local Italian bakery. This was a real treat. Judy couldn't get over the size of the patio and the size of our morning coffee group. Martin volunteered that this started from Glenda joining me one early morning to drink some coffee while she met me. He was saying the next thing he knew, Charlie and Shawna had become my good friends and joined us, then Tiny and Ruth, followed by Jim and Hanna, when they moved here, and then, of course, I met Sue. Tom and Al helped us move some stuff around and were recently hired to work for the company, so they joined our group as well.

Abe tried to summarize, "Steve and Sue are people magnets. When you meet them, you want to be around them, work with them. First it was just Steve, but when he found Sue, they became even more magnetic. Wait till you hear how the customers brag about them."

Phil asked, "How do you want me to do this. Should I just try to sell the equipment you are rebuilding? Are you going to try to pick up more lines?"

"Good questions, Phil, the first thing you should do is find out if Onan will give us a dealership and what products we want to sell that they make. Then make a list of the best other products you can sell to your customers and let's get those companies lined up for dealerships. Next you need to re-introduce yourself to your entire customer base so they know who to call for what. Once we get back in the door, you can work them for new product sales while getting hold of any junk they have, and their trade-ins."

I continued, "Spend this week establishing what you want to sell. I wouldn't mind if we were to sell lines of commercial welding equipment too. In time we might wish to sell sheet metal forming equipment also. We can use our relationship to NASCAR teams as a referral base to sell new equipment."

"Wait till you see my special custom made truck, just for specialized welding. We may wish to have some manufactured and sell them too. It is sweet."

Phil came back with, "I know a little about the welding industry, as some of the supply houses carry the mobile generators, as well as the compressors. I can see where those lines would be a benefit. Do you have a place for me to work, an office I can borrow?"

Ruth spoke up, "You can have the office next to mine. Steve didn't think we would need furniture for it, but I filled it up anyway. Your phone should be installed already so you can get right at it to start rebuilding your territory."

"Oh yes," Phil asked, "What territory do you want me to work?"

I smiled at Phil, "Florida first, then all of your old territory or at least as much as you wish to travel. Be kind to yourself. I understand Judy travels with you. Enjoy yourself while you work. A happy, contented sales guy will do better than a stressed out one."

"Thank you, Abe, for making me come to talk to Steve. He may be new in business but he sure seems to know how to get his people to make a business successful," Phil said showing some emotion as he spoke.

Looking at Phil I shook my head in agreement then said, "Phil, I want our company to grow through the efforts of all our people. So far it's grown because of new opportunities. Right now we need at least two more good men in Abe's rebuild group and probably four men for the welding and sheet metal groups. One of the things you can do is to keep your eyes and ears open for the right people, people that want to join a team, not just have a job."

Judy asked, "Do you mind if I help Phil with his activity. You know calling customers, setting up appointments, checking his orders, that sort of thing?"

Sue answered for me, "Working with your man can be one of the most rewarding experiences wives can have. Please work with him, you might even be better to us as an employee, so we can drive you to drive him for more sales. We'll get another double desk in that office for you along with a phone and PC for both of you. Any office supplies or special equipment you need, ask Ruth. If you need help making up a sales brochure, I think my web design guy does that sort of thing too. And that's another thing, we're setting up a website so potential customers can find out more about us."

"I'm sold," Judy said with a broad smile. "Even if all these girls run around half-naked trying to entice my man. Come on honey, let's go get Abe to take us to our new business home."

Tom and Al had already left, as they wanted to get an early start on what they were building. Charlie and Jim needed to get going and Tiny shook Phil's hand before taking off to get ready to go to work.

Abe, Alice, Phil, and Judy left Martin and I with all these sexily clad women. I told Martin, "Look around Martin, how many can you take care of, I'll work my way through the rest."

Sue laughed, "After this morning, you're still horny? Want to take care of that before work?"

Martin said, "I don't think I would be capable of anymore right now, my Glenda drained everything out of me already."

Glenda rewarded Martin's praise with a big smooch.

Sue gave Betty and Joan a list of stuff to do today and said she would be back to her office later this morning. She told me that we had a stop to make before we went to the shop but it would only take a couple of minutes.

I remembered about the pool table. I asked the two girls to have the pool table guy to set the table up and level it in the big family room where the sliding glass doors were. It would take them a couple of hours to set it up, put new cloth on it and level it. I pointed to the electrical outlet in the ceiling and told her that was where the table lamp would plug in. I moved the TV that was near the door onto the counter in the kitchen. We didn't need it anymore with the big TV outside.

Sue told Ruth to call the phone company and add two more lines to our service, as with two people working the phones for sales our lines would be tied up. She should also tell the telephone guy to install a second phone in the office where Phil was going to be, along with getting him another of the double desks she had bought. While she was buying office equipment, she needed two standard desks for her office here so Betty and Joan would have their own desks.

Sue and I dressed in our regular jeans with me in a regular shirt and Sue in one of her shirts that caused drooling and gnashing of teeth by onlookers of either sex.

She said I could drop her back by the house in a little while so she rode with me in my truck. She directed me to an office complex near us on north Florida Avenue. When we entered the only thing on the door was 'Title Office.'

Ben met us inside and said, "Good morning Sue, Steve. I have everything prepared just as you requested."

We were led into a little conference room where a lady had a stack of documents next to her. After we all sat, she began passing chunks of paper, first to Ben who checked them off a sheet he referenced, then he passed them to Sue, pointing to where she needed to sign.

Sue signed the last page of the bundle then told me to sign above her name. "What's this for Sue?"

"Our new building. This sells the building to Steve Sharp, Inc. and the d.b.a. S&S Enterprises," Sue said.

"You bought it? Free and clear own it?" I asked in a non-believing voice.

"No the company bought it. You and I own the company, so yes we bought it, free and clear. Just sign the stuff, if Ben screwed something up I'll get mom to beat him up."

I signed four big bundles of paper and initialed probably thirty documents. Five minutes later we were standing up, thanking Ben, and shaking hands, leaving for the shop.

When I drove up to the front door of our building, it was with a different attitude. This was ours.

Inside Sue had the PC guy add another PC to the office where Phil was going to be. Ruth said she already had a desk and two chairs like Sue and Mine downstairs on the way. She also said that the desk and chair in that room now, plus another set like it, would be delivered to the home office at the park as soon as they finished bringing in the desk here.

I found the telephone guy and explained that the telephone company was going to add two more lines, and I wanted a second phone in the office upstairs. He smiled with the comment, "Growing already?" He then reminded me, "When we planned the phone quantities, we already planned on two phones in each of these offices."

I checked with the contractor. Abe's side was done except for the completion of the air conditioning and the sprinkler testing. The paint addition was being closed up, as the booth equipment was all inside and being installed. The long, covered, storage barn was being erected at that minute and should be completed today.

Abe found me and said that with the new air demands for the additional workers in his area, he was going to need a dedicated compressor for his area. We would need one compressor for the two big workshop areas and another compressor for Shawna's workshop and the paint building. I told him to buy used if he could find one, if not buy new but make sure the paint shop had the best air and the best dryer. Abe agreed and said it would be done.

I told him that the two shops needed some metal cabinets to store the big tools in as well as a big Snap-On cabinet for tools in each shop. They didn't need to be sharing tools between the shops. Abe said he would have the Snap-On guy come by.

He had something else to say but didn't know how to ask it. "What's on your mind Abe, talk to me."

"There are two more guys that used to be with my team that are out of work. They keep laying off the old guys because their benefits and health insurance is too high. They are trying to increase the bottom line by reducing the people that got them there. If we can keep rebuilding equipment, we can afford these men. They are not kids, but they can make you money."

"Hire 'em Abe. Get them over here and get them to work. Let's get some of this equipment ready to sell. Phil will have a ball being able to sell our equipment. Wait till he sees the way you turn out a rebuilt piece of equipment. Make sure Al helps make the panels perfect and it will be like selling a new one."

"Thanks Steve, these guys will make you money. They are good workers and will be easy to convince to do excellent work."

Shawna showed up with Charlie's pickup full of various tools and a motor she said she needed to rebuild. Dell was going to send it out for a rebuild as Charlie was busy so she had Charlie send it out to her. She said that Jan knew and liked her work. Dell just didn't like female mechanics. I made a note to myself to solicit work from the various shops around. Shawna might as well have enough to do.

"Hey Shawna, I have a small request. I want signs over all our big doors and around the shop. I think they should say, "Is it Perfect?" In a few places throughout the shop something like, "We make it Perfect." What do you think?"

"I think it's great," Shawna said excitedly "I'll do that in a little bit. I'll put it in here too. You know, maybe you should hire me and have me create a rebuild shop. I could find a couple of wrenches that could turn some work out. If you don't mind a couple of lezzie biker bitches working here, I know of two people who are really good. Want to talk to them?"

"Sure, have them come by here or by the house for a beer unless they have an aversion to guys and beer."

"Hell no, they like their beer and an occasional guy, they just prefer carpet munching over Hanna's specialty that's all."

You have to laugh thinking of Hanna and her eagerness to swallow a guy whole in order to bring on their treat.

The alarm guy said he should have everything done, including the fire alarm equipment for the paint shop today. He asked if I might be interested in video surveillance? I might do that soon, thinking of what Gene had told me, especially outside, but not today.

Tom and Al were tacking the fourth of seven frames as I passed by. I would randomly re-measure and inspect a couple of them later myself to ensure our work is exact, perfect.

When I came up front, Sue was talking to Phil about what he had found out from Onan. Phil said he was having a dealer application Fedex'd to us, as they were very interested. He said we might have a little trouble with the credit app but we should qualify in all other ways. Sue told him not to worry about credit as our revenues were already far exceeding expectations. Phil said he had calls into a couple of other companies, including some welding supply companies.

"Steve, with the window looking out onto the shop, I see your men working, building something," Phil said, "That really excites me. I wish the new shop were visible to me so I could watch Abe and the guys working. That would be great."

I went to get the security guy and told him I wanted two video cameras in the new big shop with video monitors in four offices, the big corner office, Ruth's, Phil's, and Sue's and mine downstairs.

When Sue and I left, we were satisfied everyone was on track. What we needed were more workers. I told her that this afternoon, I would make sure Phil knew the welding supply house owner and while we were there, I would start looking for more men. I thought of another place but knew I would have to be careful of who I hired.

At home, the pool table guys were hanging the light after having leveled the table. They said they would come by in two weeks to re-level the table, as it would probably settle a little since this was a manufactured home.

I was amazed that the nine-foot table didn't overwhelm the room. There was plenty of room all around the table to make it comfortable to play on.

The cue rack was mounted, with four decent Lucasi and four Cuetec cues in it. That was a nice bonus from the pool table guy. There were two sets of balls with an automatic ball washer and polisher. I hate dirty pool balls so this will be perfect. The overhead light was a big rectangular box that held two double six-foot fixtures, great for no shadows.

While Sue was making us some soup and sandwiches for lunch, the office furniture guys came. Sue had the guys re-arrange what furniture was in the room to make room for the two new desks. With four desks plus the computer desk in the room, it was filling up. Sue tipped the deliverymen for their help. I think they enjoyed checking out Sue and Joan's cleavage more than the tip.

Sue immediately called an electrician to put outlets on the floor next to the desks. She also called my phone guy on his cell phone to ask him to stop by to help her with her office. They made an appointment. She also called her computer guy to have him stop by as she was going to need a network now too. Since her business was going great guns, there's no sense in not helping it grow.

Sue and I sat out on the patio, eating our lunch, chatting about how fast everything was moving. I told her it didn't matter as long we kept track and hired good folks to direct groups of people. She asked, "How big do you think I should try to make the mail order business?"

"Just like the other business, Sue, as big as it wants to be. If it grows on its own without over-promotion or excessive advertising its natural growth will seek its own level. If you provide what the customer's want, they will buy it. Just let the company be as big as it wants to be."

"What if the manufacturer decides to take over on its own?"

"Then you would have to find another manufacturer. The website is yours; the customers are yours. They will come to you, to your web site to buy. It would take the manufacturer months, maybe even years to re-establish its name. They know that so they are probably happy that you're able to sell so much."

Sue nodded her agreement then said, "I'm going to have to hire a fashion designer pretty soon. We need to keep coming up with new items for business, casual, and sexy lounge wear. It seems every new group of items increases sales."

"Look for that person. Always ask around though, there seems to always be the person you need hanging around nearby. Everyone else keeps overlooking them that's all. Where did you get your two new helpers that seem to have taken to your business like ducks to water?"

"You're right honey, they were right under my nose. I thought I would just try them part time. They took over, doing all the order processing, following up on deliveries, making sure the credit card balances were correct and the end of day reports were done. They have uncovered a bunch of errors that had been losing me a couple of thousand a month. Who would have known those two knew anything about office work. Did you know Joan went to school for 'oh my gosh' fashion design. Steve, you're right, they are under my nose. Now I'll have to hire another office girl."

I gave Sue a hug and kiss, "I'm going back to the shop, why don't you interview your new fashion designer. Perhaps she can do both with your help."

It is unbelievable the attitude change you can have when you look at the logo of your business on the building that you own. I didn't feel overwhelmed with responsibility, I felt like I had a rocket up my ass and wanted to light it to go faster and higher, pulling everyone around me along for the ride.

I checked with Ruth who said several NASCAR people had called inquiring about various items, while waving a stack of messages in her hand. I told her to hold onto them and I would call them all back in a little while.

Phil had two big white boards on his wall. He had "wish list" on top of one and "confirmed agent" on top of the other. His wish list was extensive but he had three manufacturers already written up as confirmed agent. I asked him how he did that already. He said he used the fax to send information back and forth. Ruth was able to give him most of the information but what she didn't have our lawyer, Ben, gave to him.

Wonder how Ben became our lawyer and how he became so intimate with the business.

I congratulated Phil and Judy, saying this was going to be a great relationship.

Phil handed me a piece of paper saying it was his suggested salary and commission schedule. He asked me to fold it up and put it in my pocket and to look at it later. I nodded then asked how much his secretary and assistant would be. He laughed and said he thought she was part of the bargain.

Tom and Al were mostly through welding and were going to be grinding and polishing in a few minutes. There was a large contraption on eight wheels sitting beside them. The thing was a big frame with hooks on it. I couldn't figure out what it was, I asked my two guys what it was.

Al proudly walked over to the rack on wheels, "We made this during lunch. We ended up using most of a frame's worth of materials but it will pay for itself. See how the hooks are and how tall the thing is. We can put four frames on that and wheel it next door to paint the frames. Otherwise we will have to have some frame stands on wheels and paint one at a time. This will save us a bunch of time."

"Great thinking. I didn't know how we were going to get them painted for shipping. Make sure we reopen the drilled holes after the paint dries."

Tom smiled, "They will be perfect." He pointed to some writing on the wall that said, "We make it Perfect."

I smiled glancing at the door where Shawna had written, "Is it Perfect?"

Speaking of Shawna, she was busily hand polishing a bearing seat on some cases. It didn't look like she had enough tools to do the job. When I asked her about it, she said that she would have to make do. That's what she had and that's what she would use.

"Shawna, I want you to be the manager of my rebuild shop. I want you to be an employee. Do this for me and I promise you won't regret it. This way you won't ever have to worry about getting your money out of some customer. You can still do your custom artwork and even build a bike if you want, but I want you to head up an engine and transmission shop. Hire your funny friends and let's do this so you have all the tools you need."

Shawna stopped what she was doing and wiped her hands. She came over to me and wrapped her arms around me and pulled my head down to give me a very friendly kiss.

"Thank you Steve, you've made my mind up. You're about to have the best motorcycle engine building and rebuilding shop around. Wait till someone wins a race with one of my engines, we will have more orders than we can handle."

Shawna looked at me and said, "I build perfect fucking engines."

I smiled and walked over to Abe to tell him to make sure the Snap-On guy gave Shawna everything she needed.

Outside, I found the contractor and walked him over to Shawna's shop. I pointed at Shawna who looked at me funny, "The redhead needs an office, I think it should be back here by the door, what do you think?"

"I can do that today as a matter of fact, I have two guys setting around doing nothing. Want a built in desk in there too?" I waved Shawna over and told her what I was doing and told her to tell this man exactly how she wanted her office and desk.

There were already wires for a phone and a computer there so I went to tell the telephone guy and the computer guy about the new office in our engine building facility.

I stopped back by Ruth's office to tell her Shawna was now an employee. She asked me why it took so long. I chuckled but said that we needed to get our insurance lady to work on a health insurance plan for everyone.

Ruth said that at the rate I was putting people on, I would qualify for a better group rate soon. My concerns were that the employees and their families would be taken care of in case of an emergency.

Ruth headed out her door on the way to see Shawna with a W-4 in her hand.

I went back down to see Abe again to find him talking to two men in their late forties or early fifties. He was pointing out the equipment in process of being rebuilt and then pointing at the "We do Perfect Work" sign and the door sign that asks, "Is it Perfect?" The two guys were smiling and nodding.

Abe saw me and brought them over to me, "Steve these are the two fellows I mentioned earlier. They can't believe that we are actually rebuilding these products. Both of them had always wondered why the mobiles were usually left to rust instead of keeping them in use. They want to be a part of this."

I was introduced to them and said I was glad to have them. Then said, "They should go see Ruth so she could have them fill out W-4s. Have you worked out wages with them?"

"Same as before, Steve," Abe said. "I'll take them up now. With the five of us, we should be able to get out a minimum of four a week. Forklifts take longer, but the generators are fast. With the increased volume, we should start getting better deals on tires and parts."

"That's what your office and computer are for, go get us some deals. And you might want to stop by Phil's office. He has some new lines that we are going to carry. If you or any of your guys are going to need training, have Phil bargain for it. We want to be a factory rep so we get the warranty work."

Abe turned to the two guys as he headed toward the lunchroom stairs, "See, I told you this place is growing by the minute, not just the week, or day, or even hour, but by the minute. Stick with Steve and you guys will be well taken care of."

I thought to myself, that's three people today and headed toward my office. Before I could get there the phone guy intercepted me.

"Everything is done, the paging is installed inside and outside and even in the paint booths. I have phones all over the place so it shouldn't be difficult to find them. Ruth and I had a training session plus I gave her a pile of user's manuals. We put data jacks everywhere there is a phone jack except the phones out in the shop area. I put a data cable back where you put the new office because I just knew you would do that. I ended up putting a jack out in the showroom in case a customer needs to make or take a call. Ruth already gave me a check and looked at all the work so I'm off to go out to your place to work on your wife's office. I'll stop by next week to see if you have any additions."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.