Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 40

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Forty - Friday

I woke up on my back, probably snoring. Sue was on her back too, but was quietly sleeping peacefully. Since the blanket was at our waists, I had a great opportunity to study Sue's amazing breasts. They were just so round, so full looking. I couldn't imagine what they would look like if she were breast-feeding.

I leaned over and lightly blew on the nearest nipple. First the lower nipple raised the skin of her areola, then after raising to appear as a volcano with a nipple attached, the nipple began to expand and grow longer. What was interesting was as her nipple grew higher and longer, it also appeared her whole breast was firming, filling up till the skin almost looked strained, stretched, fascinating.

Sue's hand lifted from the bed, grasped me behind my head, and pulled my mouth down to encompass her enlarged nipple. From the first suck, Sue's legs scissored with excitement, with her delicious aroused scent wafting to my nose.

I switched to the far nipple that was now equally firm and long, encouraging Sue to pull me over her as she spread wide to receive me. As I worked my way into her, her groans almost turned into a song with my slow withdrawal then rapid re-entry. We didn't last five minutes before we were mutually squirting, me squirting inside of her, and Sue juicing all over me. We kissed the kisses of satisfied married lovers, then slowly got out of bed for our morning ablutions.

While Sue stripped the bed so we could wash the sheets, I opened a window for some fresh air and went into the kitchen to start the coffeepots.

We showered, lovingly washing each other, caressing more than scrubbing. We dressed in our regular clothes as this was going to be a busy day from early till late. I found the two coffee pot warmers with candles and took them and the two coffee pots around the house, going across the yard to where the big table was setup next to Martin's.

I had brought a grille lighter to light the candles so I set them up, lit the candles and put the pots on the stands to keep the coffee warm. I didn't bring a cup so I walked back around the house through the front door to get a cup and put the lighter back. Sue was getting her keys to go get some donuts, but I said that she should take the pickup until I could check out her car.

By the time I got back to the table, all of our friends were there having their first cup, discussing our little Anne Oakley. Shawna said she was sorry that the guy died, but he shouldn't have tried to shoot me. She said she wouldn't have hit him in the chest if he had not leaned, turning toward me.

Al and Tom were a little in awe of the tiny little redhead with an attitude.

At ten to seven the contractor pulled up in his pickup, with several other pickups following him. All the men started right in doing different tasks. The two guys working on the shed hollered for the contractor and then were showing him how the door had been ripped off the old shed.

Knowing that an explanation was in order I went over to explain what happened last night. The contractor asked, "Was there a shot fired? I heard something like a gun go off around eleven fifteen. I finally gave him the entire story. He peered over to try to get a look at the redheaded pixie gunslinger, but she was buried among the coffee group.

As we walked back around the house, I asked the contractor something that had been on my mind. Is there a way to have screens that we could put up? I'll bet mosquitoes are really bad in the summer.

He agreed with me that the mosquitoes were very thick starting the last of April. From May on through November you have to have those bug catcher things to sit out in a yard.

I described what I thought would be good, a double door on each end and in the middle of the side, along with two more doors between the double doors and the corners. If you could attach the screening to the house like you're doing the patio roof; we would be mosquito free in the room. He said that wouldn't be a problem as he had a screen guy in the group working today.

It was amazing to watch them work. In less than a half-hour, the roof was on and being screwed down while two guys were running channels in the roofing for the fans. They had built a small panel next to the sliding glass door that had the fan and light controls for all the fans. The bar was being set in place and four guys were attaching the big hood over where the grille was going.

We all decided it was time to go to work so we split up in many directions. I went to look at Sue's car before I went to the shop. I told her to take it to the dealer and have them make an estimate for the insurance company first, then to authorize the work to be done right away. She said she would get a rental car from Enterprise while they did the work.

I dressed and went to the shop where I had Tom helping Al start cutting out and forming the body panels. I had them number the print and number each piece they cut and formed. Al did good to have Tom learn how to trim the burrs from the fresh cut sheet metal and to use files to round the edges so no one would get cut.

Gene probably had some answers for me, so I drove over to his place. He was busy but when I asked to look at one of his wrecks, he pointed to the back and said, "Help yourself, keep in mind there is a lot of sharp metal on those things."

I looked at the bodies from the outside, from the inside, and all around the sides. One was on its side so I took a look at the floor pan and how it was attached. Some of the panels were welded on, some were pop-riveted. There were some that were bolted on through holes in the plates welded onto the frame. While I was looking at those, I didn't remember any holes on the frame that were that big. I made a mental note to find out about them.

On the way to the shop, I passed by the house. The contractor was cleaning up, pitching the last of his stuff into a construction dumpster that was there. He said he was happy I came by so he could get a check and have the job signed off.

He took me to the far side of the house where he showed me the carport and awning erected there. He said the posts were in green concrete but should hold fine.

Around back, the new shed was in place. Inside my little compressor and welding cart, and the grilles, charcoal, and lighter fluid were the only things in it. The building was very classy, complete with a worktable down one whole side and two fluorescent fixtures making the inside bright.

We walked out and went through the set of double screen doors at the rear of the patio. He showed me the electrical panel with the fan controls and the other outlets he had installed. Then he showed me the bar. It was large, square in the back where the grille and cook tops were. On each side the bar was a straight area for a couple of feet. On one side was the entrance and on the other was where the counter-height refrigerator was. The rest of the bar was rounded with shelves for glasses and booze and a double stainless steel sink to wash everything up in. He said that in a month, to clear everything off the patio so he could double seal the floor. I might even want to paint it with the special paint he was going to use at the shop after sealing it.

He smiled broadly and said, "You know if you want to, some time in the future I could enclose the whole thing, with good windows that would open when the weather is nice and put in air-conditioning for when it's too hot. I laughed, as he was good at selling add-ons.

I happily wrote the man my personal check for the second half of the patio and the extra carport and shed. I gave him a key to the new shop gate and a key to the main building for the new shop saying I guess he didn't get much done on it today. He said not to worry, he had some of his people getting supplies, and the rest were either already there or on their way.

We shook hands and he was gone. It was amazing that he could do the patio so fast. His men had put all the yard furniture back on the patio and had moved the beer refrigerator underneath the patio. While I was looking at it, Martin came over with the park owner. The owner said he hoped I would hurry up and leave so he could move in. I told him not to get too anxious, as I didn't plan on leaving soon.''

Sue came out and said she was done with office work today, and hopefully for a while. She was tired of numbers and computer screens. She said the two girls were going to keep up with stuff from then on but would call her when they needed her. Sue said she was going to get a cellphone like mine so they could call her when they needed.

I went into the house and got the business check book and the little payroll guide for deductions along with a couple of W-4's that we needed on file.

Sue and I drove to the shop to find the guys holding pieces of sheet metal up to the frame. There were some pretty good size pieces laying on the frame, making it look almost like the front of a car.

Al showed me where some pieces were doubled by tacking the two pieces of sheet metal together then welding around the edges before grinding and filing it smooth. Al said Tom had done all the critical welding. I looked at the welds and proudly complimented Tom on them.

Al said he had not come up with a way to temporarily attach the panels. He said we could screw them on and they could be unscrewed, then later pop-riveted and/or welded back on.

I told them both that I would arrange for them to work with the crew chief and his crew when Gene built the next car so they could learn more. They both agreed that would be good. Al said he only had the top to complete as it had some flaps that raised when a car was in an accident and began to spin or go backwards. The flaps were to help the car from going airborne and flipping. He showed me the multiple pieces he and Tom were finishing up.

Al said they could finish Monday and then go back over everything to make sure all the pieces were exact, clean, and ready to paint and mount.

Sue had Tom, Al, and Abe fill out the W-4's, then figured up their wages for the week and wrote checks. When she handed them to the guys, they were really excited. Al said, "I'm going to enjoy producing perfect work. You're going to be proud of what we will do."

Tom had tears in his eyes, "You've taught me so much in a week and you pay me too. I keep thinking I should be paying you for the schooling."

Abe came in with Sue waving his check, "What's this? You already gave me my commission this week."

"We're going to pay you for leading this shop and teaching these two what they'll need to know to be leaders as this place grows. I have an idea we are going to be busy from now on. Next week, we'll take a couple of days and move everything to the new shop. I think you all are going to be happy there.

"All three of you have knocked yourselves out this week. Take off. Go home for lunch and stay there. Drudgery will begin again Monday morning."

Sue and I left for the new shop to look over the office and showroom areas to see what we wanted to do with them. We acted like customers and went in through the front doors, trying to picture what would look good in the showroom.

"How about a race car complete with tires making it look like it was ready to go," Sue said excitedly. "We could paint it up with special colors, maybe even have Shawna paint it. It could be bare inside, but if it looked like a real car, customers would get the idea. It will be the number 13 S&S special."

"Good idea, Sue, next to it we could have a raw frame to let folks know we do that. A bike frame would be good too."

Sue thought about it and said, "How about we fix up one of those generators, maybe a small one and put it on the floor too, with real or fake plants and a few potted palms."

When you looked around the showroom, there were a couple of offices with glass windows looking out to the showroom, and the in the back wall of the office was a window looking out into the shop. In the center of the back offices there were two big double doors that went out to the main shop.

On the left side of the showroom was a staircase that went upstairs to an office area. We walked up the stairs and entered a door to be met with a lot of frantic work. The walls were being painted while the ceiling was being dusted and the windows washed. As the crew left a room, a carpet shampoo crew was washing carpet. There were four big offices, one with a large conference area with glass windows overlooking the main shop, a big conference room, plus a lunchroom with a full kitchen.

When you looked from left to right, on the left was the really big office with a conference area, then three big offices, all with windows to the shop, and then on the right end there was the lunchroom. Opposite the lunchroom was a large conference room with a couple of windows to the outside. When you had your back to the offices you looked out over a railing onto the showroom. It was like a balcony.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.