Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 37

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Thirty-seven - Tuesday

It must have been cold during the night. Sue and I were both under the covers, but she was lying on top of me with her head on my chest, her big bosom squashed into my stomach, with her body and legs between mine. She was snoring. It was a light quiet snore, but snoring nevertheless.

My bladder was full and Sue's weight was pressing on it. I bent up and kissed her forehead softly. She gave "hmmmmm" and didn't seem to want to move.

"Sue, honey, I have to go to the bathroom. Let me up."

She raised her head, eyeing me groggily, then rolled onto her back. I got up quickly stood over the commode and let go with a fast full stream. It seemed that I was only half done when Sue came into the bathroom with her legs together and her hand acting like it was trying to cork herself.

"Hurry, I have to go bad, please?"

I forced out the last of my pee and moved aside closing the seat. Sue plopped down, and you could hear a stream as forceful as mine, while she had her pee.

I stepped into the shower and started the water. A couple of seconds later, Sue came in with me. We washed each other without too much groping, then dried and dressed, ready for the day. We made coffee and mixed up some biscuits, thinking it would be a nice way to start the day.

I turned on the patio light at six-thirty. By six-forty the entire crew was drinking coffee and joking amongst themselves. At six-fifty, Tom, Al, and their wives came to the patio with cups of coffee in their hands.

Betty said, "Thanks, Shawna, for inviting us to your coffee club in the morning. This is a great way to start the day." The wives were wearing some revealing robes, but not as daring as they had before.

We drank coffee and cleaned up all the biscuits by seven fifteen, which became the magic time for us to head out for our day. At the shop, Abe immediately had Tom and Al on two separate jobs, while he finished working on the generator itself. Later that morning I heard the generator fire up, cough and choke a little, then smooth out, running like new.

Sue and I dove into measuring and cutting two frames. We had them both cut, bent, and tacked before lunch, and finished up double checking everything before we went to the little Greek restaurant to eat.

After lunch, we did the dual-welding trick, before we cleaned up and drilled the two frames by three. These took longer, for whatever reason. We were probably distracted by the electrician and plumber in the new bay.

I had called the Lakeland team owner to let him know the frames would be ready by three. He said he would be there with a check. The owner and a crew chief rolled up with his trailer at three fifteen. When we loaded the two frames, the owner saw the one from yesterday and asked about it. I showed him the sheet metal, saying that we were going to experiment with making panels too. He was very interested. I told him we were probably going to move the shop soon, so we may wait to work on the panels till we got moved.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.