Vacation?
Chapter 35

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Thirty-five - Sunday

I woke up snuggled against Sue's delicious pillows. It was so comfortable I didn't want to move, so I didn't. All I could think of was how lucky I was to have Sue lying next to me. I should probably go to church and thank the big guy for what he had given me these last few weeks. He deserved some big thanks.

I glanced at the clock to see it was only six, a little early for a Sunday, but it was when we usually woke up. The longer I rested, lying against Sue's breasts, the more my little head was thinking of my marital privileges and responsibilities. Sue lifted my face to hers, kissing me, "Me too, I always want you in the morning."

We shifted around and I slid gently and slowly into her. "I love you girl. You are the answer to a guys dreams and prayers. Loving, smart, sexy, and a great friend, you are everything to me."

With tears in her eyes, Sue kissed me then, "You are my answer too. You've been everything I could want in a man, everything. I love you so much."

Our mutual stroking became faster until we both stiffened and continued stroking through our orgasms until we collapsed, snuggling into each other.

"I just love the feel of your stuff leaking out of me all around that long, fat thing still in me. I know that your stuff is hunting for an egg it can't find yet."

"So when do you want an egg to be found?" I asked thinking that would be a good question.

Sue attacked my mouth, crawling up on me hugging me, kissing me, saying, "You won't be sorry, I'm going to be the best wife and mother there ever was or ever will be. I'll stop the pills with the last one coming up and then, you're going to squirt me, sperm me, come inside me everyday, as often as you can. We'll have a boy first, then a little girl, then another of whatever it will be. Oh Steve, I love you, thank you for letting me be a mom."

I guess that was a good thing to say. Wow! What a reaction.

We kissed some more, then showered. While I dressed in shorts and T-shirt, Sue was in one of her transparent robes. We made coffee, with Sue sending me to the Seven-Eleven to get donuts and rolls. She told me to get a bunch as she had invited the two young couples to come over for coffee this morning.

When I got back ten minutes later, I turned on the patio light, attracting our friends like flies. Within fifteen minutes all of our folks were having a donut while drinking coffee.

In the dawn, our two new couples came up to the patio saying "Good morning." The guys about lost their eyes staring at all the goodies being displayed by the women. All of them, including Glenda, were showing off their treasures to whoever wished to look.

Joan, the heavy wife, said, "I wish I knew this was a show off party, I love to show off."

Al said, "You would go around naked if you could get away with it, Joan, the original exhibitionist."

"You like it," Joan said, kissing Al's cheek. "You know how horny it makes me."

Betty leaned over to Joan and whispered something in her ear then said to their guys, "We'll be right back."

Tom said, "Betty's up to something, we're in for it now."

"Joan just got something she bought off the Internet from a 'big ladies' catalog she found," Al said. "It has a ton of sexy stuff in it. One of the girls on the front page looks a lot like Sue, but Sue's over a hundred pounds lighter."

Sue and I looked at each other. She winked then went inside and came back with one of her catalogs. She kept it in her lap.

The two girls returned and took off their robes to show see-through gowns. Joan's gown was made up of panels of transparent soft material that moved back and forth, giving glimpses of her fuzzy pussy and her full breasts and nipples, very sexy. Betty had a cute little baby doll that was complete with a pair of split crotch panties. When she sat, her Twinkie winked at you. Betty was built okay, but fairly unremarkable.

When the two girls had finished showing off and were eating a donut and drinking coffee, Sue reached over and gave Joan a catalog saying, "Thank you for being one of my customers. Bring me your next order and I'll make sure you get a nice discount. If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to get your picture in that gown, it looks great. I bet I could sell a lot more of those if your were to model for me."

"You're her," Joan said picking up the catalogue and pointing to the picture of Sue before she lost all her weight. "How did you lose all that weight?"

"Diet, a lot of exercise, will power and determination. I also got hurt and had a bunch of accidents that kept me down for a while. I don't recommend getting hurt though."

Al was right there, "You know I like you the way you are. I like the extra meat on you. Gives me more to play with. If you really want to lose some only lose a little, but keep some of the extra padding around, just for me."

Joan kissed him, laying her head on his shoulder, "I love you Al, you're so right for me."

We all talked about what we were going to do on this lazy Sunday. Sue said we had another date with her Mom and Uncle, only this time it was at her Uncle's place. All of us had plans, but said we would see each other later in the evening.

The rest of the folks wandered off with Sue and I cleaning up, washing up the dishes, then going back to our big office area to catch up on paperwork.

I went back over the notes on the pad of paper with the information about hiring the two guys. I had no idea how much we could get for a full set of sheet metal for a car. I knew that I wanted to create a method to sell the frame and sheet metal as a put together product that could be removed and replaced easily so that parts could be removed to install equipment and bent panels could be quickly replaced, even during a race.

I wrote a letter to the maintenance superintendent of the oil platforms informing him that my circumstances had changed and that I would not be returning to the platforms. I thanked him for the employment and the opportunity to have worked for him and signed it. I borrowed an envelope from Sue and addressed the envelope. I would mail it Monday.

Sue was busy as she had a ton of orders that had come through. She was telling me the new catalog was really bringing in the orders. She said if this continued she was going to have to hire office help. I told her of two young ladies who didn't have jobs at this time, perhaps a couple of part timers, instead of one full time person.

She thought about that for a minute then said, "You know that might be a good idea. If they were both part time, I wouldn't need as much insurance. Good idea, Steve, I'll work on that."

About eleven, Sue said it was time to get dressed and out of there. We dressed similarly to last Sunday and Sue drove us down to Bayshore Boulevard to her Uncle's big home.

Today, when we arrived, Sue had us enter through the front door. The difference was that her uncle had a butler this time. We were welcomed, then shown into the front sitting room where Sue's mom and uncle were seated. Uncle Ben got up to greet us and asked what we might wish to drink. The butler took our requests then disappeared as only butlers can disappear. Poof, they vanish. They don't walk away, they dematerialize. Kind of like Star Trek without the dots. Jeeves or whatever his name was materialized again, this time carrying a tray with two glasses.

We chatted, until Uncle Ben ushered us into the dining room for, if you're crude, lunch. With this bunch, it's dinner or midday tea. Oh well, the food was delicious, as was the wine served with the meal. So far the conversation had been light, on the side of feathery. Now came the pitch.

Uncle Ben again congratulated us for our recent nuptials. Now that we were married he suggested I might wish to go back to school so I could learn the law or some other appropriate profession. Instead of me being crude by saying something very rude to her uncle, Sue started laughing.

"Uncle Ben," Sue began, "do you know how much this man made last week in his non-profession?" When he only looked at her, she said, "almost fifty grand. Did you make that amount last week from your activities? I'm not talking about your actual investment income, I'm talking about from your practice. Did you make half that much?"

"That's commendable Sue, but the question is can he sustain that kind of productivity performing common labor?"

"Uncle Ben, yesterday he hired two more people to expand his business because he can't do all the work alone. Even with me helping, we can't do it all. Next week we may buy or lease a building to hold this growing enterprise. Give Steve six months, or maybe even only a month, and he'll be bringing in more than two hundred grand a month. Think of it, that's two and half million a year."

"How?" came from Beth.

"Mom, if you saw how Steve leads people, how he teaches and coaxes their abilities from them, you would know how he does it. He takes someone with absolutely no skills and makes them a perfectionist in minutes. Not days and months."

"Relax Sue, I think your Uncle is just trying to make sure we are taken care of in our future married life," I said trying to tone down the conversation.

"He's right Sue, I just want to make sure you kids have everything you need," Ben said, sounding rather patronizing.

"Steve is not a kid, he's twenty-nine years old, I'm only a year younger, we've both overcome some physical problems and we've both been somewhat loners up to now. If you had seen him protect the park the night the crazies attacked us, you would know what kind of man he is. Uncle Ben, we are fine, we have some money between us and we're well on our way to being successful in each of our businesses. Just today, we were working out whether I should hire a full time person or two part time people, because my catalog sales are up over three hundred percent from last year."

Beth couldn't stand it, "Over three hundred percent? How could that be selling only to large women."

"Mom, there are a lot of large size ladies out there that would like to have stylish, even sexy, clothes. And we even know a lady who bought from the catalog and has a husband that likes her just as she is."

"That's just so hard to imagine," Beth said shaking her head. "I just don't know how some of these extra size girls can have men trailing after them. I've stayed trim all my life and I don't have that many men after me."

"I would say you have more than enough Beth," commented Ben. "It seems I have to warn off predatory fellows rather often."

"You forget Mom, I was one of those extra size girls. I was big, very big, until something happened in my mind to help me lose weight. I'm glad I did too, cause look at the guy I caught."

Sue looked at me and winked then said softly directing her words toward her mother, "Beginning my next cycle we are planning on trying to have a baby."

At first it didn't register with Beth then her eye's popped wide open and mouth formed an "O." Beth began to sputter, "You what?"

"Steve and I want a family. We are still young enough to get started so we are going to try. We are going to start trying to have a baby this next month."

Beth just sat there with a dazed look, "Aren't you two rushing everything? You just got married, actually you two just met, and you're already talking babies?"

"Just one at a time would be fine, Mom. We want to start now, as we would prefer to have more than just one. Think of it, you'll be a grandmother," Sue said with gentle emotion in her voice.

Ben was equally stunned, thinking of what may be in his future as an uncle, or I guess that would be a great uncle.

We adjourned into the lounge game room area of the monster house. This area had a dark oak bar, complete with a mirrored back reflecting dozens of various bottles of booze. There were several table and chair groupings, a couple of couches, and a few big loungers with lamps and tables next to them.

At the end of the large room, near where the bar was located, Ben had a full size Brunswick Gold Crown nine-foot pool table. Balls were racked on the table in a diamond configuration with the one ball at the head and the nine in the center.

"How about some 9-ball, Steve?" Ben asked selecting a cue from a rack on the wall.

I love to play pool. That was what I did whenever I had time off on the platforms and up in Alaska. I never had very good cues, and the tables on the platforms were usually well worn, but I did pretty well against some very good players.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.