Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 30

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Thirty - Tuesday

I again woke before Sue thinking that if I disturbed her she would wake up. The clock said six-fifteen so it was time for us to get rolling. I kissed her forehead as I scooted down and began sucking on her nipples.

The result came about a minute later. Sue gave a loud groan. Since she was wrapped around me, her pussy was up against my upper thigh. She pressed it against me groaning louder with each suck then emitted an almost scream while her thighs clutched mine. The surprise was thinking she wet on me. I realized from the scent, she didn't pee on me, she squirted, just from getting her nipples sucked.

"You are so bad. I'm going to get you for that. I'm going to get you in the nicest way you devil. You made me come so big, I think I wet the bed," Sue was saying breathlessly. "Am I marrying a morning sex sadist? Huh?"

"I love you more each morning. It grows all day and I fall asleep loving you even more. I have to show it some way."

We kissed and cuddled before I said, "Come on. Time's a wastin'. We have a big day today, to get ready for our big day tomorrow."

"You have that right Mr. Free guy that is gonna be captured and hog-tied by tomorrow night. Let's get a shower, but first, let me strip the bed so I can wash the sheets."

We showered quickly and were making coffee by six thirty-five. The group began showing up with their mugs in hand before the light was turned on. The women all had notebooks and pens to make notes.

I mentioned to the group that we had forgotten the wedding cake. Glenda said she would go to Publix to order it. I had a list of the people that I had hired for the catering. He was handling the music so all I had to do was give him a deposit to cover both. The unknown was the open bar. A total couldn't be compiled until the drinking was done.

I was going to a place called Taylor Rental for the tent, chairs and tables. They listed a store on north Florida just south of Fletcher, not that far from the park. The caterer was down off Busch Boulevard so I would take care of him after Taylor Rental. Everyone drank his or her fill of coffee. We didn't need anything to eat, as most of us were too excited to eat much.

Charlie, Jim and Tiny went to work while the girls made their plan of attack. I took off in the pickup for what I needed to do.

Taylor Rental was a dumpy looking place but had every imaginable thing in the world for parties, weddings, construction work and just about anything else you could think of. I gave them the size of the space that I wanted under a tent and the guy said no problem. It would be up this afternoon and taken down sometime Thursday. I gave him the list of tables and chairs and that was easy as well. I didn't go with the pretty white socks for the back of the folding chairs. I decided to add eight large fans to keep the air moving around under the big tent.

Then the guy won me over; he showed me a picture of a couple in front of what could have been a minister. They were standing on a raised platform with a trellis of flowers behind it. Oh yeah, I have to get flowers. Anyway, it was really neat. There was a second picture with the bride tossing her bouquet and then a third photo of the couple with the lady sitting on a chair and the guy tossing the garter. I had to have the platform. I ordered that too. I paid cash for everything surprising the guy. He thanked me and guaranteed it would all be out there this afternoon. He gave me a list of what the trellis would hold if I wanted to put flowers on it.

Next was the caterer. When I walked in, he did a double take of me and asked if I had been at the clubhouse recently. I nodded. And he began falling all over himself to help me.

He had a set price for all his services including the band. He didn't have a set price for the booze. He said, "Instead of waiting for a total, he would make me deal that I couldn't refuse."

He gave me a very attractive total and I asked him if he preferred a check, credit card or cash. He said casually, "If you can give me cash, I'll knock off fifteen percent and tip out the wait staff myself."

I knew that was too much so I said, "Let's make it a ten percent discount, just use the five percent to tip out your people."

As I was getting ready to leave I said to the guy, "For your information Hap is going to be out there so show off for him."

"Hey thanks for the info. Hap's never been to one of my jobs. I do a lot of the cooking at the club house so he knows I make good food, but he's never seen me in action."

I made sure he didn't need anymore tables. He said he would bring what he needed along with a portable bar. I told him that there would be a fresh keg but that might not last the night. He told me to get the driver to leave a second keg and he would change it when the first one ran dry.

I was getting into my truck when my cell-phone rang. Shawna gave me the color of the bridesmaid dresses and said I wouldn't believe how good Sue was going to look. She said all they had to do was to get shoes and they would be done.

I drove to the florist that had been recommended by the caterer as well as Taylor Rental. The couple who owned the shop listened to everything I needed then figured out a price. I gave them the same spiel, check, credit card or cash. The ladies eyes got big saying they did offer a discount for cash. I peeled off hundreds from my diminishing wad getting a whopping fifteen-percent discount, plus no sales tax. I would bet that was one big sale not getting reported.

Next was the bank. The head teller gave me some grief but finally gave me what I wanted. I told her it was my money and I had some heavy duty buying to do today.

I was done so I drove by Gene's and invited him, his crew chiefs and their wives to the wedding. All he could say is, "You are a busy guy, also crazy smart to have it in the middle of the week so you can get guys like us to come."

He began telling me about all the tests that they had been putting the part stainless steel frame through, commenting that so far it was superior to the tubing they had been using. He said one of his drivers wanted to use it Saturday for a Busch race, as he liked the way the car felt. He was trying to get approval from NASCAR for the different type of tube composition.

I drove by the shop and made sure Abe and Alice were coming and also making sure they brought no presents. I discussed with him about buying or moving his trailer. He thought what I wanted to do was a neat idea and said for me to set the trailer up on another lot and he would rent it there. I told him I would pay him for the patio awning and the shed. He laughed saying the shed wasn't worth the grass it was setting on. I disagreed but we did finally come to a deal for the awning. I gave him cash, making him very happy.

I went home. The girls were piling out of Sue's car, taking their dresses to their individual places. I asked Sue to come back as soon as she could because we had one more place to go. I walked up to the park office and had a conversation with the owner. I thought he was going to wet his pants when I told him what I was going to do. He happily agreed to rent me the two lots together and to move the little trailer to an empty lot next to Jim and Hanna. I told him to get it done instantly and I would pay the extra for fast service.

Sue was at the trailer when I got there so we took off in the pickup to go to the manufactured home place down the road. From the street, it looked like the guy had maybe eight houses, but once you were in his lot, we found he had dozens.

Sue and I described what we wanted and how we wanted the front door to face in order to accommodate the patio. The guy suggested that the back door might be better as that was where the kitchen was at plus there was usually a sliding glass door. He said he had an idea for us and said to follow him.

He took us to a really big unit. We actually entered the back door noting the sliding glass doors next to the regular door. The kitchen was huge with a bar as well as built in oven and range. There was a big double door refrigerator convenient to the workspace in the kitchen. The first impression was very nice. The adjoining family room was really big too. Big enough for a pool table, a private wish and daydream of mine.

There was a door on the right rear wall of the kitchen. Through the door was a large pantry and next to it was a very large laundry room complete with pull down ironing board.

Off the Kitchen to the right, down a short hallway was what the guy called the master suite. The short hallway to the master suite had a couple of doors that I assumed were an entry to the laundry room or a hall closet.

Wow! The place had a huge bedroom that had fancy built-in electric drapes across an entire wall. Centered on the rear wall was a huge, built in king size platform bed with a built in shelf area as a headboard, complete with a radio alarm clock. Across from the bed up fairly high was a TV built into the wall, similar to Sue's except this was a twenty-five inch model. There was a large walk-in closet and a bathroom with a huge shower, a tub, a double sink and the necessary commode.

Toward the other end of the house, across from the family room was a nice living room area with the front door entryway that was little hidden from the living area but visual from the family room and kitchen. Off to the other side of the family room and living room area was a small trailer size bath with a tiny shower, then next to it was a small bedroom. Down the hall behind that was a very large room that at first glance you would think of it as another master bedroom but it didn't have a private bath or large walk in closet and it looked larger than the master bedroom area. The interior wall was actually a large closet with folding doors. Inside instead of a bar to hang clothes, the entire closet was shelves. There was an outside entrance to this room as well.

The agent said this had been a special order that had been built for a guy who was now in jail on a federal tax charge. He told us he could remodel the place but if it was something we might want as is, he was prepared to sharpen his pencil.

Sue looked over the room carefully noting the many electrical outlets on the walls then walked back through the rest of the trailer into the big bedroom. She came out and asked the guy what kind of money was he talking.

He gave her the price and I could tell she was surprised. Sue asked me to step outside for a second.

Outside Sue said, "That's less than I paid for my place. This thing is twice as big as mine is. I like it. The big area would be perfect for both our offices."

I gave her a kiss and said, "The only part of all this is there is only the one extra bedroom. How about kids? That place could only hold one, we would have to upgrade for more."

"Let's get this then worry about it when I get pregnant with number two. We'll make do with this one for now, it's too good a deal to pass up. Now go be your usual self and see what kind of bargain you can get."

As I walked in the door I glanced at my watch. It was eleven ten. Sue and I had already had a full day. It was about to be even more full.

The salesman and I sat at his desk in his office. Curious I asked, "Have you been selling these long?"

"About fifteen years, I went in business here with only two little trailers. Now I sell mostly manufactured homes."

"Before I commit to a deal we have a couple of unique requirements. If I were to buy this, do you have the man power to get this set up at the park up the street quickly?"

"You're going to put this in a park like that? Not on your own piece of property?"

"No sir, that's where it's going right now. What kind of time frame can it be set up?" I repeated trying to find out what was foremost in my mind.

"If you could pay me for it right now, I'd have it set up by five today."

"Don't say that if you can't do it. I mean setup, both sides connected and leveled, utilities and waste set-up, I mean complete."

He smiled back at me, "I have six guys sitting on their ass out there. They are six of the best. If you pay me, they'll have it in place so fast it will make your head spin."

"Okay, will you give anything additional for cash?"

"You mean a check or credit card?"

"No I mean cash. All hundreds, fresh from the bank."

"You serious?"

I nodded.

You could see the guy's eyes glaze over, "Tell you what, I'll knock off another two grand and throw in a new Sears washer and dryer."

"Write it up."

I turned to Sue and handed her my cell phone, "Call the park office and make sure the little trailer is moved or being moved. It's going next to Jim & Hanna."

Sue walked outside a minute then came back in saying, "They are moving it now."

The guy showed me the contract, I pointed to where he was supposed to sign, he signed. I signed on the other side then said I'll be right back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.