Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Twenty-five - Thursday

Even though I was suffocating, while struggling to get air I had a feeling of déjà vu. Waking, my face was buried between Sue's abundant breasts. It was heaven to be hugged to those giant pillows of beauty but torture to be held so tightly between them so as not to be able to breathe.

My struggles woke Sue, who pulled me up for good morning kisses. She said, "Lets get cleaned up and get started on our day." In the bathroom we both used the toilet, brushed our teeth. Actually, I brushed my teeth while Sue cleaned her dentures. It was amazing how comfortable we were in all of our natural functions. In the shower we washed each other's hair and body. The intimate touching became passionate groping that soon became enthusiastic lovemaking.

At my trailer we had coffee going in a couple of minutes. Sue whipped up a large batch of Bisquick biscuits. By the time the coffee was done the biscuits were in the oven. She set the timer and joined me on the patio turning on the light to let everyone know it was coffee time.

Ruth and Tiny were first with Tiny saying he couldn't hang around this morning, as he had to travel up to Gainesville for a meeting at noon. Glenda and Hanna came next, followed by Shawna. Finally the three missing guys came over just in time to have a hot biscuit with butter and jam.

Sue put out paper plates and napkins for everyone, settling back to watch two dozen biscuits disappear. Tiny left to get started on his trip, leaving Ruth with us. Jim said the dealership was getting in a big shipment of bikes today so all the mechanical staff would be busy uncrating them and prepping them for either delivery or to put on the showroom floor. Charlie said Dell was up in Georgia at an auction buying more bikes to sell.

Hanna told us the hospital had called and she was finally going back to work. We all pondered the fact that the news folks always lamented the lack of nursing staff but Hanna knew of at least twenty to thirty unemployed nurses. She said that hospitals were having nurse assistants do a lot of the care nurses used to do. She also said she would continue to look for work at a doctor's office as that type of job had better security.

We broke up as Sue was saying she was going to go to the gym with Ruth, and would be dropped off at the shop when they were done. She said, "I have to stay in shape. I'm never going to be big again. Our swimming is good but not enough to stay in shape."

I dressed in my regular jeans, shirt and work boots but brought along a clean coverall. Arriving at the shop at eight, Abe was just opening his overhead door when I pulled up.

Abe strutted around the completed generator and said, "Help me pull it out so you can hear it run."

We pulled it out where he went through several steps in preparation for starting it. He pushed the button and the big diesel engine turned over faster and faster until it caught belching out a little black smoke before settling down to a gentle roar. Abe pointed at all the dials indicating the generator was putting out the amps it was supposed too. The unit was probably big enough to support a block of normal homes.

After shutting the generator down, Abe said, "Let's get this thing sold and out of here, I'm going to have another done early next week, I need the space."

I used my cell phone to call the welding supply house that had bought the other equipment and talked to the owner. I described what I had, asking him if he could use one right now. There was a long pause, "Do you really have that model to sell?"

"Yes sir, I'm looking at it right now. It looks really nice. The sheet metal is not perfectly smooth but you have to look closely to tell it's used," I said selling the generator.

"Same warranty?" he asked.

I whispered the question to Abe and he smiled shaking his head yes.

"Of course, the same warranty."

"Bring it, right now, I'll call my customer to meet us. I thought I was going to lose the deal as the factory is back ordered. My customer wanted to save a little by buying a used one anyway. When we show the customer the generator, don't quote a number. You and I will make a deal then I'll dicker with my customer. How soon can you be here?"

I looked at the generator noting the brand new tires, "Half an hour."

"Good we can make our deal before he gets here. See you in thirty minutes."

I smiled at Abe and said, "Let's go sell this thing." Abe said he was ready and went into the shop and came back out wearing an "Onan" factory tech shirt. This may be false advertising but as long as he doesn't say he's a factory tech, no harm done.

We hooked up the big generator to the pickup and pulled it down to the supply house. The owner came out of the building as I was backing the unit into the slot that I had put the other in.

The owner asked if he could hear it run so Abe opened up all the panels, doing the appropriate safety checks then hit the starter. The engine whirled into operation smoothly. Abe checked each of the gauges pointing out the indications to the owner. The owner nodded and made a cutting motion to his throat. Abe shut the motor down before closed all the panels.

"Can you wait and have your man do that demonstration again? That would seal the deal," the anxious owner said.

We agreed to stay and didn't even have to bargain for the price we wanted. "When he asked what we wanted for the unit, Abe said, "Fourteen even for this first one."

This surprised me as I thought we were going after twelve tops.

The owner just nodded and said. "Let me get you a check real quick so our deal is done before the customer gets here."

While he was writing out the check and getting our receipt, the owner asked, "Can you get me more of that unit? How much will another cost."

Before I could answer, Abe did it for me, "For the older models fifteen, for the late models seventeen-five."

"In that kind of condition, I'll take what you can get me. If I get too many, I'll tell you but right now it's near the beginning of hurricane season, I'll take as many of the heavy-duty generators as I can get. I could use another big compressor too so keep a look out for me."

We went back outside to greet his arriving customer. He presented the generator to the customer who looked it over on the outside very closely. The supply house owner pointed at Abe's shirt logo and said, "This technician will demonstrate the starting procedures for the generator for us."

Abe opened all the panels, checked the oil, confirming all the connections were clear describing what he was doing with each step. He hollered, "Clear" very dramatically then hit the starter. The big motor caught on the first turn.

The buyer went to his truck and brought back an oscilloscope checking all the outputs. When he was satisfied, he told the owner it was a deal if they could work out the numbers. The owner shook our hands and we left, dropping by the bank to make a deposit. I had them give me a three thousand-dollar cashier's check for Abe then we headed back to the shop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.