Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Twenty-four - Wednesday

Our day began lovingly. Sue kissed me awake holding me to her as we kissed.

"Let's take a shower and go get our patio people going." Sue said.

I was a little groggy from just waking but being able to view Sue's voluptuous body and caress it while washing was wonderful stimulation. The inevitable was happening, my morning hard on was now rampantly prodding as we snuggled in the shower.

With a sensuous kiss, Sue turned her back to me while holding my dick, spread her legs and bent over presenting her cute bubble butt to me, trying to fit me into her. For a split second I was concerned for her as she was having her period but then I remembered what Hanna had said.

With surprising ease, I entered Sue until she had taken as much of me into her as I could offer at that angle. With an "Oh yeah, do it, wake up my poor neglected pussy, fuck me lover, fuck your woman."

With an invitation like that, while sunk to the roots inside of my lover, I couldn't resist to begin slowly stroking with as long then as deep a stroke I could give. Sue was trying to speed up our strokes by pushing back into me as soon as I pulled out part way saying, "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah," in a breathless gasping voice.

Good morning earth. I was going to blast off any second while nearly slamming into her rapidly from behind while holding her hips to control our movements and attempting to slow her down. It was no use, in just a minute or possibly a little longer, Sue gave her loud groan while squeezing my dick with her insides. She was coming, I was coming, we were coming together with the intensity morning sex demands.

When I couldn't stroke any longer, Sue stood up straight with us still connected although it was just a tiny penetration as I am so much taller than she is. She turned in my arms, pulling our intimate connection apart and gave me kisses telling me, "That's what I needed."

We finished washing, dried off, and dressed in our shorts and T-shirts. We carried our coveralls to my trailer and made coffee in both pots. Sue turned on the oven and broke out a couple of those tube cans with rolls in them.

At six-thirty I turned the light on over the big table on the patio. This morning, Shawna and Charlie were first to arrive, they both seemed in good spirits and I even commented on it. Shawna said very haughtily, "A few minutes ago, I got fucked really well in the shower and it was great. That took my cramps away."

Jim and Hanna were walking onto the patio listening to Shawna. Hanna couldn't help but say, "See, I told you. And no messy sheets plus it's easy to clean up afterward." Charlie and Jim exchanged knowing smiles. Sue came out of the trailer carrying two plates of rolls with icing dripping from them. She set them on the table smiling and said, "Thank you for giving me the secret to some menstrual-cycle loving Hanna. I couldn't have waited another couple days for more loving."

All of us were chuckling, sipping our coffee when Tiny and Ruth showed up. Both of their hair was still wet. Shawna asked, "So Ruth, did you try out the shower for some physical relief this morning."

"I sure did, put a smile on both of our faces," Ruth grinned. "Everyone here looks happy this morning too."

Good ole' blunt Hanna, "The rest of us got fucked too. You just made it unanimous."

Martin and Glenda came walking slowly across the yard carrying their mugs. Glenda had a big smile on her face while Martin had a sheepish look. Hanna asked them, "S'matter neighbor were we making too much noise this morning?"

"Oh my heavens no," exclaimed Glenda with a grin, "all that racket you two were making got Martin going and it took us a while to get out of bed."

Martin was blushing brightly.

Ruth said, "This is a very satisfied neighborhood this morning."

We drank four pots of coffee and ate all the rolls before we separated, as it seemed we all had somewhere to go.

Sue and I put our cups in the sink before dressing in our coveralls, ready to attack a long day.

We arrived at the builder's facilities just before eight. One of his men was opening up so Sue and I immediately got everything ready to do some major frame building.

Sue went to work cleaning and smoothing welds, while I began the second frame from the parts that had already been cut and bent. By lunchtime Sue was already working on the frame that I was busily welding the tacks between the cage and the front and rear sections.

We both needed a break so we went to the little Greek restaurant for a quick lunch. Sue teased the owner by unzipping enough of her coveralls to give anyone who looked a delicious view of her cleavage. Forty minutes later we were back at it. Sue smoothing welds while I welded on the plates.

At three o'clock, not midnight, we began double-checking all the welds, all the lengths and all the angles on both frames. We had them both set up on rolling mounts for inspection, and to begin adding parts. I quickly measured and drilled all the holes on the print before we cleaned up the area we had been using.

I went to find the owner so he could inspect the work. He brought his head mechanic and his two crew chiefs with him to go over the frame. I helped all three of them interpret the blue print and how to double-check the lengths and angles. They looked at the welds, rubbing their fingers over them.

The head mechanic said, "You drilled the holes? Did we agree to pay you for that?"

I wondered what he was getting at, "That's part of the job isn't it? It's part of a finished frame, right?"

He was a little red faced, "I guess it is, we have never had the frame builders do it before as they always want extra for anything including cleaning up after themselves."

One of the crew chiefs said to the others, "Did you see the quality of their work? Have we ever had frames that were so clean? The guys are going to get spoiled because they won't be getting metal splinters in the hands and fingers while building the cars. I'm going to get one of the sheet metal guys to come see this, he isn't going to believe it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.