Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Twenty-three - Tuesday

Something soft and moist was sliding up and down a few inches of my dick. The sensations were really intense. I didn't realize how close I was until I discerned the rhythmic squeezing of my balls.

There was no warning as I erupted in the mouth that loved on me. I reached for her head and stroked it as soon as I started squirting. The mouth forced itself down on me and I could feel it start to slide into her throat but it pulled off just as quickly.

Sue came up and kissed me, again forcing her tongue into my mouth, sharing a tiny bit of my emission. She kissed me softly, "Thank you for giving me my morning treat. I think that I may want that regularly, you know, like every day, every morning."

"I'm not going to complain except that I get to enjoy playing with you too."

"You can play with me as much as you want but I want that stuff either in my mouth, in my pussy or all over me, I love it."

We held each other a minute before Sue said, "You know I have so little real experience with guys that everything new we do is so good I want to do it all the time."

"Don't feel like the lone stranger there girl. My experience was extremely limited. I had a really long period of time where there was no one I wanted to be with or who wanted to be with me."

"Good, we'll learn all about this stuff together. We'll get Ruth to come over and tutor us. She'll probably want to demonstrate on you. I'm sure that wouldn't be all that unpleasant," Sue said laughing at the idea of Ruth not wanting to play.

"Let's get going, you have some frames to start today, right," Sue said, "I want to help more this time so our speed will pick up. You're going to have to show me how to cut and bend the metal so I can have more pieces ready for you while you're welding."

"We'll try, let's go."

We took a shower enjoying the intimacy of the touching but didn't go any further. I wasn't sure what would be okay to do in her condition. We put on shorts and T-shirts and went to my place to start coffee. When the little pot was done, we poured our cups and went outside to pull the light chain.

Like mosquitoes coming to the light, our coffee club members came out of their nests and came to the patio. In addition to her cup, Glenda carried a large crumb coffeecake, already divided up. Even our two resident sleepy heads, Martin and Charlie came early.

Hanna was bubbly for a girl having her period. Shawna asked her how she could be so happy when she was bleeding.

"No problem Shawna. I just make Jim get into the shower with me and we don't even have to clean up any mess. I take care of him; he takes care of me. A good morning fuck in the shower makes my day."

Martin and Glenda were laughing at how blunt Hanna was. Ruth nudged Tiny and said, "You know, we should be doing that."

Sue was acting precocious and when I offered her a piece of coffeecake she said, "I've already had something really gooey this morning, but okay, I think I can handle a piece of cake."

The girls all picked up on that and were chuckling but Shawna said, "When I'm this way, I'm just too miserable to do anything."

Charlie asked her, "Think you can work today?"

"Sure, if you can keep everyone away from me. You know how I am. I'm just a total bitch this time of the month, sorry."

We drank several pots of coffee before breaking up to start our day. Martin said it was time for him to do all the grass and he wanted to start while it was still a little cool. He said he was paid to cut the grass in our section of the park between the trailers.

Sue and I put on our coveralls but brought along some regular clothes too. We picked up the big truck and with Sue driving the pickup we went to the race car builders shop having to stop on the way to top off the truck's diesel fuel.

We discussed with the owner where I was going to work and where I could put my truck for close access. They gave us a well-lit area of the shop next to an overhead door. The shop was air-conditioned but he said if I needed to be back and forth to go ahead and leave the door open when I had to.

One of his men brought all the tubing and plates to the area with a forklift. I hung a blueprint up on the wall and I showed Sue how to figure out what pieces to cut from each piece of tube stock. Next I showed her how I set up the tube cutter using the vice on the truck table. We cut the first straight piece and numbered it and marked the blueprint with the same number.

Next was working with a piece that had a bend, this was trickier. Instead of cutting it and bending, we measured and marked the tube at the beginning of the bend. We set the tube in the bender and I fired up the gas torch, warming the metal. I showed her how to gently do the bend to almost where you thought it should be. Then we used the squares to measure the angle constantly measuring and bending till it was precise. I told her these might be more than she could do so if she wanted we could do all the bends together or I would do them while she was doing something else.

The final step with each piece was to file off any burrs on the ends where we had cut the tube, an easy but necessary step.

Next we took the bent tube and measured multiple times to make sure lengths were correct. When we were certain, we cut it and re-measured. We did the same piece for the other side before I let her go on doing the straight pieces while I worked on the tubes with the bends. We cut all of the tube for both cars, so we wouldn't have to restart the entire process.

By lunchtime we were finished cutting and bending all the tubing, ready to start welding. I had even cut out all the plates and tabs. We drove the pickup over to the little Greek restaurant and had his special of the day. The work had made Sue hungry and she ate a pretty big meal.

After lunch, Sue helped by getting the correct pieces and double-checking the blue prints for angle and position of a weld. I did my usual of tacking to make sure of the measurements before finishing a weld. As soon as I finished the front section, Sue began grinding and finishing welds. She was done with the front before I was finished welding the double checked tacks of the rear section. I finished the rear by three o'clock and started on the cage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.