Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Twenty-one - Sunday

My head was on Sue's super large breasts, sort of cradled between the two swells of breasts. A strange thought ran through my head. When her breasts began to lose their firmness, they were going to sag down to her belly button. Even then they would be just as much fun to play with, I thought smiling.

"I can feel you smiling, what about?" Sue asked in whisper. When I told her my thoughts, she asked, "You planning on staying around to see that?"

"At this moment and time in our relationship and the way I feel about us, it sounds like a great plan to me."

She rolled me onto my back straddling me grinning, "Then you better play with them now as much as you can while they are like they are, before they get all soft and floppy."

She dipped a huge nipple into my mouth, let me suck a minute or so and switched sides. By then I was poking her so she raised up high to get me started into her. We worked our hips together to get her completely seated. The combination of the nipple sucking and nibbling along with a fairly fast entry and withdrawal speed, had Sue's insides quaking, rippling, and squeezing. Sue was holding her breath while involved with a good orgasm as I pumped several streams of sperm manufactured overnight.

Sue collapsed on me, kissing my chest and shoulder before catching her breath and locking her lips to mine for one our patented passionate, tongue battling kisses. We kissed long enough to get my wanger interested in renewing the battle of the sexes.

"Oh no you don't. Save some of that for a lazy Sunday afternoon. Let's get going, your patio friends are probably waiting for us to show," she said causing me to look at the clock. Seven ten, probably early for Sunday morning but not early for Martin and Glenda.

We used the shower to quickly wash off the dried juices from the night before as well as some of the fresh stuff running down her legs. I just love to wash those two monsters. They are so fascinating.

Each of us was in shorts and T-shirt to go to my place. Sue's T-shirt was very interesting, as it was sort of ragged, more than well worn with holes here and there. One hole was over her belly button. Another was just a little left of center near her bulbous right nipple. As her monsters swayed, her giant nipple would peek out then hide again, very tantalizing.

I made both pots of coffee knowing the little pot would take less than five minutes to be ready. Sue said to not be surprised by all kinds of goodies because she had heard Tiny and Ruth's car take off early and come back. She said that usually one or both of them had a bad case of the morning munchies induced by an evening of good sex.

We both agreed that we had some good sex last night, a variety of fun sex in the hot tub and then some exciting sex in bed.

As soon as I came out on the patio, Tiny and Ruth showed up with a very large box from an Italian bakery whose name I couldn't pronounce. Martin and Glenda accompanied by Abe and Alice came over followed by Jim and Hanna. Glenda didn't have her sexy gown on but a regular matronly housecoat. Abe and Alice looked like they were dressed for Sunday services. Hanna had on a sort of sheer robe, sort of peek-a-boo. Now you see it, now you don't. Every one had just sat when the red headed pixie came running in her bunny slippers onto the patio, wearing the same robe Hanna had on. Because she was running, the robe had spread showing everyone she was a true red head.

She pulled it closed and dragged up a chair saying, "I feel so good this morning, just really, really good."

Looking around there were four young ladies that appeared to feel really, really good.

Charlie came dragging onto the patio, "That little devil is going to kill me. We can't keep our hands off each other. I'm going to be old before my time."

Shawna began singing, "The girl can't help it, the girl can't help it." This gave everyone a good laugh.

I got everyone refills and started a new pot. Tiny opened his box of treats making us all drool. There was a nice selection of rich looking pastries. The donuts looked good so I took one. It was warm, "My favorite, warm donuts."

Sue gave an almost whimpering moan, saying, "This will cost me some extra laps, warm glazed donuts are my favorite too."

Sue ate the whole donut, slowly. Savoring every bite. I ate two and stopped as that was probably enough of that before some real breakfast. We discussed what all we were going to do. Abe, Alice, Glenda and Martin were going to church followed by going to a friend's fiftieth anniversary open house. They seemed excited about the day. Jim and Hanna said they were going to finish getting everything put away and straighten the house. Hanna said she had to wash clothes too. Sue pointed out the wash house that was close by.

Charlie and Shawna said they were going into the bike shop to finish the knuckle. The guy buying it would be by around three with the cash. Sue said we were going to the mall later but this morning she was going to catch up on her business and do some laundry.

Tiny and Ruth were looking at each other and Ruth said, "Today, I'm not going to be so picky, I'm going to make up my mind and get a car. This has taken long enough."

Martin suggested she take me along to negotiate the deal for her but I said I was sure Tiny was a great negotiator. Tiny smiled at me for the compliment.

Surprisingly, the coffee club broke up quickly with everyone off to do what they were going to do by eight thirty on a sunny Sunday morning.

Sue said she was going to her place to do some work and some laundry and would come over to get me for lunch. I was still hungry so I made some bacon and eggs real quick with some toast to hold me till lunch.

I was thinking how grateful I was to all the cooks who taught me to do a few things so I could feed myself. It was fun to help them when I had been off duty. It gave me something to do, and I learned a lot. Up in Alaska it also provided me with some companionship, as the main cook at the camp I had been at was a very young Eskimo widow. She wasn't bad looking and she really enjoyed quickies. Standing up in the big cupboard or across the table in the kitchen break room she loved to have me bite her cute little nipples.

The cooks on the platform were mostly male. The one female cook on the platform I was on most often was a rough and tough giant lez that let you know about it. She said the closest way a guy could get to her twat would be face first then go beat off by themselves. Somehow we became friends and often joked about her teaching me to be a good muff diver. Wish I had taken her up on the offer. Had I known how much I enjoyed slurping up female juices, I would have been a star pupil.

I did my dishes before deciding I needed to start on the shovel. I got the bike out and stripped the remaining gas tank, changed the oil tank, and took off the fenders. I washed it all off using rags and some old toothbrushes I found in the shed. Next I inspected everything else, checking that all nuts were tight and that none of the wiring was frayed. When I was satisfied, I threw the tanks and fenders into the truck and drove up to the shop to ask Charlie where to get them painted.

"Not to worry. I can paint them for you. Pick out a color and pick up the paint. Make sure you get at least one complementing color so I can do a two tone and the critter here," pointing to his pixie, "can pin stripe it for you."

Shawna came over and asked, "Do you like real dark maroon? I have some polyurethane that you might like. It looks black in some light then sparkling dark maroon in the sunlight and in some artificial light. I have some gold and silver to go with it that is metallic. What do you think?"

Charlie added to the offer, "I bought it for the knuckle but the guy that wanted to buy it from us wanted it to be red and white. For the money he's paying, it could be pink for all I care."

"Hey, sounds like it would be perfect. I'll pay you whatever you need for the paint and painting. I will also get some new chrome stuff like driving lights with a light bar and some nice case guards. The taillight is cracked so I'll get one of those fancy ones that are out front. The bike will look totally different, making it really be mine."

"You can pay us for the paint, but not the painting. I owe you so much for doing the heads for me that a paint job for you is nothing. And you have been feeding us and letting us sponge beer almost every night. How can friends charge a giving friend for a little time," Charlie said almost looking watery eyed.

"He has been getting some of my prime, biker bitch pussy pretty often though. That's probably a fair exchange," Shawna laughed.

"Riiiight," said Charlie. "Like you could have resisted that monster that's swinging between his legs you wanton slut. Besides, it's been a fair swap, Kathy, Double-D, Ruth and Sue. I just love variety. My red headed wonder is more than enough for me, but I swear, every time you thump the little sex machine Steve, she damn near screws me to death. Nope, it's been a fair swap."

"In that case how about a nooner, stud?" Shawna came over and hugged me trying to pull my face down to kiss her while she was fondling my crotch.

"Sorry Shawna, I have to save up for my afternoon delight. Sue is promising something special."

I waved and left them with my sheet metal, going back to the house.

The trailer was Spic-n-Span and I had entered everything in the various categories that Sue had specified on Quick Books. I had even experimented getting on the Internet. Looking at Sue's site again, finding some before and after pictures she had there. Her face had been pretty in the before picture but was now not only pretty but also cute. I guess she had to have a lot of surgery after the accident.

The Internet seemed very interesting. Remembering that the company that I had worked for did a lot of their correspondence by email, I opened Outlook express and worked through entering the correct information to receive email. As soon as I finished doing all the entries, I did the receive function and did receive an email from Microsoft welcoming me to Outlook Express and another to direct me to a Microsoft page that would help me find out everything about their products.

I looked up Sue's page again copied her email address, created an email, and sent her a note telling her how great she looked in her before and after pictures on her site. I also mentioned I was looking forward to our spending the afternoon together and clicked on send.

I shut down the PC and washed up, putting on a pair of my Dockers and one of my new shirts along with dress socks and my new loafers. Wow! I had not worn anything but jeans and military clothes for many years. I didn't think I looked too bad.

Sue came in the door and stopped, looking at my new appearance, "You look different, a lot different. You look very nice dressed up like that. I think I'm partial to you in jeans but this is a nice change. I wonder what you will look like in a suit, probably very nice. Come on lunch is ready."

Before she got to the door, she turned back and around hugged and kissed me, "Thanks for the email. I'm proud of you for figuring out how to do it. And thanks for checking me out on the web."

We had a nice lunch of some light soup and a salad. She did make me a sandwich to go along with everything knowing I needed more food than she did. She said to wait a couple of minutes and she would be ready to go.

Ten minutes later she came down her hallway. Her hair was freshly brushed out framing her tanned face that had make up on it, another first. I kind of liked her better without makeup, more natural. But she did look good.

She had on a very nice loose blouse tucked into a skirt that wasn't short but above her knees by a couple of inches. Her blouse was open far enough to give the viewer an exciting expanse of cleavage. Sue has a mile of cleavage and she was showing three quarters of a mile.

We took her car out to Westshore Mall. This was a very large mall with lots of upscale stores. We walked through the mall looking in the windows of many stores. We stopped in a couple of shops where Sue looked at skirts and a couple of blouses. We went into Sears where she rummaged through all the bras they had, finally taking two of them into the fitting room to try on. When she came out, she said one of them was really nice and she was going to buy that one. She bought some panties as well before we went to the catalogue department where she ordered three more bra's exactly like the one she had just bought. Next was to the junior department to buy more jeans. She bought three pair of Levi's having to try a pair on to make sure of the fit. As we started toward the entrance to leave, she stopped at the shoe department. She tried on three different styles of work boots until she found a pair she felt comfortable in. Women have a difficult time buying men's shoes that feel good.

Carrying all the bags through the mall made me feel that it was like Christmas time since I rarely ever spent longer than twenty minutes shopping anywhere. We stopped in front of Victoria Secrets. She smiled at me and said, "Now we're going to have fun."

Inside she looked at bras first. Surprising to me but not to her, they didn't have any H's or double H's in stock. I didn't even know there was such a thing as an H.

Next she looked at blouses finding one that wasn't all that sexy but it was pretty. Next was lingerie, oh boy. Let your imagination run wild. The only thing she really liked was a sheer red peignoir that would look great with her tan and dark brown hair.

After Victoria's we went to a shop that sold some of the clothes Sue sold on her web site. They had three separate areas. The front had slacks, skirts, blouses and accessories. The middle had large size dresses and high-end skirt and jacket suits or ensembles as they are called. The back room had lingerie. That area was full of women in various stages of dress, trying on things. There were only two other guys present, one a skinny guy that was being harassed by a very large dominant woman. He was trying to be helpful but the large woman he was with just kept verbally slamming him, almost making him whimper. He should give her up.

I checked out all the big ladies. Some were not all that heavy, just bigger than the average lady. Almost all of them were good looking, voluptuous, very attractive. With some you just imagined how much fun it would be to have all the flesh to kiss and play with.

Sue was amused at my interest saying that most guys would be repulsed viewing all those big ladies. I said that there was beauty in everyone. Some thin women were not pretty at all and could be really ugly depending on their attitude. Any woman could be beautiful if they had a beautiful loving attitude. I said that looking around, I pointed to the lady who was being too bitchy to the little guy with glasses, "She is ugly, really ugly." There was a youngish girl that had a real weight problem. She was going to have some health problems if she didn't help herself but she was very pretty. I pointed her out to Sue saying how pretty she was and that she probably had a beautiful personality. I even said she was kind of sexy looking. Sue laughed and said that what I thought was sexy on her was her large chest.

Sue's was bigger on her small frame. She found a couple of more bras built strong enough to control her size. One was a sexy bra that gave her even more cleavage. She was so excited about it when she tried it on, she came out of the dressing room to show me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.