Vacation?
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Eighteen - Thursday

I woke up because I was having trouble breathing. I was enclosed by,,,,,,,, oh, yeah, Sue. We had turned toward each other during the night and she was hugging me, holding my face into her breast. This was nice but they are so big and firm there is no give to allow a little room to breathe. I moved to turn my head so I could breathe, unwilling to totally leave the wonderful pillows I was luxuriating on. The movement disturbed her and she hugged me even more tightly. But this time, my head was a little higher and turned so when she hugged me, one of her remarkable nipples pressed against my mouth.

I think the phrase is, "I ain't no sucker." Well in this case I was, so I opened my mouth and let the giant nipple in. The nipple became excited and I was nearly deep throating a woman. Sue hugged me tighter. I brought my free hand up to control the breast but just laid my hand on it spread wide, feeling the expanse, the firmness, the fullness of it. If you have something so fascinating, so erotic, so big and beautiful in your mouth it is instinctual, you suck. I sucked softly while gently caressing the expanse from her body to my mouth.

My now very firm morning erection was lodged between her legs but was lying between them with the head sticking out between the cheeks of her rounded tush. Sue moaned and began moving her abdomen in a fucking motion rubbing her clit on the top of my cock squeezing me even tighter to her nipple. The more I sucked the faster she undulated and rubbed on me and the firmer she hugged me till she opened her mouth and groaned loudly. I could feel her stomach quacking from what appeared to be a very nice orgasm.

Suddenly Sue rolled over pulling me on top of her, spreading her legs and fitting me into her now very moist pussy. She forced more and more of me into her until I bottomed out feeling the end of her depth. Some say that would be her cervix. I'm no gynecologist, I just know I can't go any deeper and with the few girls that I have been in the situation with, some liked it some didn't.

Sue pushed my sucking mouth off her very swollen nipple holding my upper body by the shoulders in the air with newfound strength. Her eyes were big round dark pools and her mouth was open in a gasp. She moved her hips in a rapid fucking motion totally controlling the three or four inch in and out of our connection. Her insides were going crazy on my dick and my balls said they were going to burst. This was instant consuming lustful passion.

She gave a huge gasp, and with a loud moan, she dropped my whole weight on her body hugging me to her while her legs wrapped around my waist to hold me still within her. Her pussy squeezed while my dick pulsed delivering all the juice built up over night. She closed her eyes tightly as I felt her stomach shiver and lots of juices squirt out around my bottomed out dick.

Sue relaxed completely, letting her legs unwrap from around me putting her feet beside my thighs, cradling my body while still enclosed in her pleasure center. Sue took my head between her hands and kissed me passionately. After one long kiss and many, many soft kisses she just hugged me to her.

"You sure know how to wake up a girl or at least how to wake me up."

She gave me few more kisses while still laying spread legged with her arms straight our from her side, "Wow, from a very sweet dream to absolute mind numbing orgasm in ten seconds flat."

We rolled to our sides so I could get my weight off her. Smiling at her, "It was a lot longer than ten seconds. I sucked on you for a couple of minutes after you stuck that delicious thing in my mouth."

"That's in my dream. I was nursing a baby, right out there on this patio. When I looked down, the baby had your face. The sensation of you sucking on me and me using your cock to rub my clit on was making me come. I woke up enough to realize what was happening and needed you inside me. I was really turned on. You know the rest."

"Um, I know this is really comfortable but I have to pee, bad," I said trying to disentangle us.

I slipped out of bed and stood over the toilet letting a healthy stream pour into the bowl. From the corner of my eye, I saw Sue at the door.

"I've never watched a guy go to the bathroom. That's so neat. You don't have to sit or anything, just aim and shoot.

She was almost making me laugh with her sincerity watching me pee. Laughing is not good when you have your dick in hand and urine gushing out of you. I finished, shook off, flushed the toilet, put the seat down and turned to the sink to wash my hands.

Sue was still standing there but with her hand cupped between her legs.

"Do you need the toilet?" I asked.

She smiled, "Yes but I just hate to let all this good stuff run out of me."

"You sit, I'll start the coffee then we'll shower together real quick and enjoy the morning."

I started the big pot, but thinking of what could be I built the little one as well. That would give eighteen cups worth, or about nine regular size mugs.

Sue was standing under the shower when I joined her. Turning her around facing the wall I made sure her hair was soaked. I took some of my shampoo and poured a generous amount into my hands then massaged it in to her thick auburn hair. I made sure I had squeezed the soap through all of it while I used my fingertips to massage her scalp.

Next I rinsed her hair thoroughly then did the shampoo again then rinsed. I had bought some conditioner to I pulled her hair out of the spray and applied the conditioner making sure it was on every strand. While the conditioner was setting, I used a soapy wash cloth to wash her back, arms down her buttocks all the way to her toes. Turning her around I had to stare at the sight of monsters in front of me then gently washed her neck, upper chest and stomach area then each individual breast. With a re-soaped cloth I hugged her to me and reached around and washed her rear crack down to the bottom of her pussy. Releasing her, I soaped up my hands then gently washed her pussy making sure I didn't get too much soap inside her.

Putting her head back under water, I rinsed out all the conditioner.

She opened her eyes and pulled me to her for a kiss saying, "You're hired."

I wet down my hair to wash it real quick but Sue took the bottle from my hand and told me to bend down. She repeated what I had done for her completely, including ending with her soapy bare hands washing my dick making it interested in what was happening. She finished just when the water was getting pretty cool. We got out and dried each other off laughing at my attempts to dry her breasts one handed. They were definitely two-handed boobs.

We dressed in the shorts and T-shirts from yesterday and spent some time combing out our hair. I just put mine in a wet ponytail while she took the brush outside to sit at the table. I brought two mugs of coffee out and sat with her.

"It's too early, it's not even light yet," she said. "We should have gone back to bed."

"Not too early, you would be surprised. See Glenda's up, her kitchen light is on and look behind you, Ruth's kitchen light is on. Here, I'll show you," reaching up to pull the chain for the light.

She was brushing out her beautiful brown hair for only a minute before we heard a screen door slam from Ruth's direction. Ruth came across the yard onto the patio with her coffee cup in hand. This morning she had on a robe that you could see through a little, letting you know she was bare beneath.

She came over and gave Sue a big hug, smiled at me then came around and hugged my face into her stomach. Sitting down she talked almost in a whisper, "I didn't see you come home last night and was almost worried. You are really rushing this guy. Slow down, take some time to smell the roses."

"It's not roses I'm sniffing." Sue grinned. "When we start kissing we create the sexiest smells and aura you'll ever sniff or taste.

Glenda was coming from her trailer and I could see the giant Tiny on his way from his, both carrying their coffee cups. Before they could sit, the diminutive Shawna came from her new place in another of Charlie's T-shirts carrying her cup.

Tiny gave Ruth a kiss, stuck a big hand into her robe and actually fondled one of her breast right in front of us. Ruth commented, "Don't mind him, he hasn't gotten his morning wake up yet."

Shawna sat in a chair that was a little away from the table. She put her feet up on the chair letting the T-shirt fall down to her waist displaying her red fur. With a hand massaging her crotch she said, "I couldn't wake Charlie up yet so I came over here to see if someone would like some red pussy."

Tiny choked and spit coffee from his nose. Glenda was laughing and shaking her head. She folded her arms on the table and put her head on them, "Shawna, you are too much."

Ruth loudly whispered Tiny's second cause to choke and send more coffee out of his nose by saying huskily, "Oh nice red pussy, looks good enough to eat."

Sue had gotten up to get Tiny some paper towels to clean him up with. He was wearing the same as I was so there was no harm done.

"Shawna, cover that thing up, here comes Martin," Glenda said. "Then again if you showed it to him long enough I might get a little later."

Tiny moaned, "Would you guys give me a break. I'd like to drink some coffee. You keep making me laugh and choke every time you move or open your mouths." He gained control of himself then asked, "Steve, is every morning like this?"

Ruth patted him on this crotch saying, "That's okay honey, I'll take you home and fix you up for the day in a little bit."

This made Tiny smile contentedly while he took an uninterrupted drink of his coffee.

"What did I miss," Martin asked coming up on the patio. "I woke up and my heater wasn't there so I had to come looking for her."

"These kids have been being their usual obnoxious selves. Our new breakfast club buddies are just as bad as the one's we already had," Glenda explained.

"It must have been funny the way Tiny was snorting. I left the house so fast, I forgot my cup."

"Hang on Martin, I'll get you one," I said getting up going into the trailer. Sue had made another pot in the big coffee maker so I got out another mug and poured him a cup from the small pot. I took Martin's coffee out to him along with the rest of the small pot to warm up everyone's coffee.

Martin was observing, "Yesterday Sue tantalized us with the very nice bikini, this morning Ruth is the stimulating view. Glenda, it's your turn tomorrow. Best go to Victoria's Secret today so you can be our show in the morning."

"That'll be the day. I don't want them to lose their breakfast." Glenda said sadly.

I leered at her then said, "Glenda, you're a fine looking lady. You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. I'd get off on checking you out. As a matter of fact, I already have, up at the swimming pool."

Charlie came on to the patio looking like he was still half asleep, dragged up a chair and sat between Sue and Shawna.

I got up and got Charlie a cup of coffee. As I put it front of him he said, "Thanks Bro, my little red headed biker bitch wouldn't go to sleep last night. She kept me up and I mean all of me up till almost three. God, I'm going to have to get help. I couldn't call you in to help cause we just knew you were probably balls deep in Sue."

Tiny was trying to do his nose spewing coffee routine but was able to contain himself to just choking.

Shawna punched Charlie, "Watch you mouth, there are ladies present you know. Besides you don't have to broadcast to the world that you fall asleep so easily."

"Easily, my uh, uh, my butt. You're insatiable. You could take care of four of me." Charlie looked up at Tiny and said, "Give me your number and next time she's in one these moods I'll call you so you can help. Christ I need to call several guys to handle this one when she's like that. What got you so wound up anyway."

"Oh, I'm just in lust with you, you big lunk. Enjoy it."

Martin was looking at Glenda but waving at all of us, "A little raunchy this morning huh?"

Abe pulled up in his pickup and came up to the patio. I got him a cup of coffee, starting the little pot again. I introduced him to Sue, Ruth and Tiny.

"Ruth and Tiny I've known for a long time but Sue was just moving her home in when we bought the house. Glad to meet you Sue, are you and Steve new friends?" Abe asked.

"More than friends," Ruth scoffed. "They haven't been apart since they met yesterday morning."

Abe turned to Charlie and Shawna, "Glad you got the move and clean up done? I'll bet it's a relief to know it's ready for the new owner. Are you guys having a formal closing or are you handling it as a straight vehicle purchase."

"They are buying a trailer. They pay me money and it's theirs. Then they pay sales tax at the county office. I don't know whether they have to pay the taxes if it's sitting but I know if they move it, they'll have to." Charlie answered coming out of his fog.

"I can look it up on the Internet," offered Sue.

"If they need to know, we'll ask you to do that. How is the Internet? Can you really find out about a lot of stuff?" Charlie was interested.

"It is fascinating," Sue began to answer. "If a question comes to mind, you just use Magellan or one of the other search engines and presto, like magic you have hundreds of answers or at least sites that have information that will answer the question."

"I'm going to need a computer to keep track of my equipment and the business transactions. If I don't get some good records started, my taxes are going to be a bear. All these things happening and this was supposed to be a vacation," I said thinking how much my life had changed in a couple of weeks.

Tiny said, "You knew I'm an accountant didn't you? I can help you set up your record keeping."

"The first thing he has to get is Quick Books. The program is great and really has everything you need to keep your records all the way to preparing the year end reports for taxes." Sue said.

Tiny came back with, "Quick Books is the easiest and probably the best way to go for a new small business. The important thing is to keep accurate records for every penny out and in. I say out first, as you can't do anything for someone else without incurring an expense first. You also need to incorporate as an S-corporation or a C-corp. Get an attorney, he'll help you with that."

"I have a guy already who is doing the corporation. I guess I need to call him about that. I have a ton of calls to make today so that will be another one. I probably will have several errands to run too."

Tiny said it was time for him to get ready. Ruth smiled at everyone and said she was going with him to put a smile on his face. Glenda looked at Martin, grinned and nodded toward home. He was out of his chair in a heartbeat almost dragging Glenda across the yard. Charlie and Shawna were smiling.

Shawna said, "Let's get an early start, I want to finish the knuckle so we can have all the money for our new place. I want it paid for, all ours free and clear. Then we need to save up for some babies to fill it up." With that said she sat on Charlie's lap and kissed him thoroughly.

Sue sat on my lap and snuggled into my arms, "So you have lots to do today?"

"I have some important calls to make. Some of them could result in short trips to see people. If you want to come along, you would be welcome. I also have to go through my mail that we picked up yesterday. I should have done that while Abe was here but I can drop it off at the shop on my way out."

"Where's your shop?"

As we were talking Charlie and Shawna walked off holding hands, moony eyed at each other as they went to get ready for work.

"Just a couple of blocks south of here. That workshop storage place you pass every time you go back and forth."

"Oh yeah, that's close. That's between here and Tampa V-twin where Charlie works."

I told Sue, "Charlie and Shawna, Shawna is a wrench too. She's pretty good. Those two are just as funny at work as they are around here."

Sue said while stretching her legs out, leaning back against me then stretching her arms, "I need to check on orders that have come in and arrange some shipping. That won't take too long. You make your calls and I'll get my stuff done, dress and come back over. What should I wear."

"Jeans should be fine. Most of the places I'm going to go are jeans type of places."

I thought for a second, "Since you know all about computers, we'll go to a store and buy a computer and the software I need. I've used computers at the oil company but haven't set up anything or used the Internet. Would you help me?"

Before she could answer I said, "I'd also like to cut my beard down to a very short beard. I'm not ready to cut it all off yet but short would be good."

"You don't have to cut your beard for me. I like the guy under all that fuzz. It's funny how you have such a bushy beard and you're not really very hairy. Very little chest hair with just a little on your tummy. But like I said, I like who's inside. That's the guy I fell for before I ever met you. Tell you what, I'll bring my scissors with me when I come back. Who cut it before, Kathy?"

"Glenda did it."

"I'll just let her do it again. She just loves you like her own kid or even like a guy she'd like to ah, know more about," Sue said with a laugh. "Let her do it, I know she would want to. Let's get going. Do your mail. By the time you're done, you should be able to call people."

For the first time in over twenty-four hours Sue and I separated. That was intense. I didn't even want to analyze my feelings for her. It was all too fast.

I cleaned up the tables and took the cups inside. I ran water in the sink to wash what cups there were. I kept my cup and poured the last of the coffee then attacked the basket of mail. After I pulled out all of Abe's stuff, there were just a few things for me. One was a nice check from the insurance company. There was a dividend check from the oil company that I didn't know what it was for. I would call and ask later. There was a large envelope from the insurance company with my policies plus a letter with the summary of information for the business policies I had asked for. The last envelope I opened was from the state. It was my carry permit. I needed to go to the DMV to get my picture taken to get a permanent card issued. I thought that was a lot faster than I expected.

I would need to go to the bank today too to deposit the check from Abe and the other insurance check and the dividend check. I had made a nice little sum on doing the repairs to the trailer and shed. I needed to pay Martin for the window since Abe said Martin had done the job. I contemplated calling the list of people I had been given then made another list of things I needed to buy.

I need a computer and printer. I would have to find out how to get Internet access.

There would be a bunch of different software I would need. Hopefully Sue would know what to get.

I wanted to get some new boots. Not work boots but maybe cowboy boots or engineer type boots that I could ride in. Something other than my work boots to give them a rest, let them air out a day or so.

I also wanted to get some more coveralls as I could ruin a lot of clothes on the stuff I had been doing. Seems the more delicate the work, the more sparks that burn you.

I called the first name on the list. Sam Burns. A lady answered, I told her who I was and she went to get Mr. Burns.

"Are you the guy that did the frame for Jan?" he asked to start the call.

"Yes sir."

"Can you do that with regular metal?"

"Sure that would be easier."

"If I gave you a job, would you have to do it at your own shop or could you do it here."

"Depending on how physically large the job is would dictate where best to do a job. I can do it where ever you would prefer."

"You wouldn't mind dragging your stuff somewhere else to work?"

"I have a mobile set up so I kind of bring my shop with me."

"Okay, I build race cars, stock cars, dragsters, sprints, formulas, all kinds of racecars. I need two to four frames a month. I have a guy that works for me but he's a better mechanic than welder and really doesn't want to do it. There's another company in town that is a custom place that does frames but they're so fucking expensive, I hate to use them. Correction, they're really not expensive for a great job, but they don't do a great job and they are slow. So slow you can't tell if they're moving. This is precise work. Very exacting. Each bend and length has to be correct. I have prints for each job. Jan said you used a print for her job and even made Dell go get copies. She said the result was perfect. That's what I need, but on a larger scale. What do you think."

"Sounds interesting and the type of work I like. I'll come by later today and look at a print, okay?"

"Good, I have one job that needs to be started soon. So the sooner you can do it the better."

I got his address then called the next name. I recognized his name, as he was a big NASCAR team owner.

The conversation was about the same as the car builder except he wanted to hire me full time. When I declined he said that he probably had too much work for me to sub it. I asked him how many cars he built a month. He said he only built eight to ten a year but he was always doing repairs. I told him that how about I do the frames for building the car and he hire a guy to do repairs. That guy could travel with him and work on stuff on the road. I didn't want to travel.

He told me to stop by as that may be an answer. I told him that since I didn't do sheet metal other than weld it, he could probably get a decent body man as what he would be doing mostly is sheet metal and slight frame bending, not re-welding. He agreed and I got his address too.

The third guy was a little guy that was building a couple of drag bikes. It was funny because the first thing he said was, "I can't pay four or five grand for a frame. Materials and everything, maybe thirty-five tops for an alloy frame, one like Jan's. He said he had prints so I told him I could probably build one like Jan's for about twenty-eight. He asked, "How soon?" I told him to get me two sets of prints and half the money. I would expect the other half on delivery. He told me to tell him the exact amount and he would give it to me when I came by for the prints. His shop was close, just a couple of miles.

I was balancing my checkbook when Sue came in the door. She had on Levi's, a real loose shirt that almost hid the size of her chest but almost made her look fat. I think it was her disguise. She also had on western boots with the standard dogging heel. As she stepped into the trailer I noticed her boobs didn't bounce so I knew she was wearing her hardware.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.