Vacation?
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Thirteen — Saturday

I woke at my usual six o'clock and stared at Kathy. Her eyes popped open and she attacked my mouth. We didn't stop kissing till her pussy was again awash with my stuff. Kathy got up stretched then stepped into the shower. I started coffee while she showered then joined her to wash her back and her fascinating chest. Her tits were saggy but really big. Four kids can put some serious sag in big breasts. We had one last quick fuck with me pounding her from the rear in the small shower. Afterward we just clung to each other till the water turned cold.

Kathy and I sat out on the patio with our coffee enjoying the morning coolness, the morning smells, and the birds singing.

All to soon Kathy got up and came to me. She pulled me up by a hand and hugged me giving me a tender kiss. "Remember that if you decide you want a ready made family, you know where I am. Maybe I could have one of yours. I'd love to have your baby."

She gave me one more kiss then told me, "I really do love you more than I should for only knowing you a couple of weeks. But I need to get away from here for a while. Remember where I'm at okay?"

I smiled and hugged her.

"Now I have to go. Come over and say goodbye to the kids when we load up." Then she walked across the lane.

I had just gotten another cup of coffee when Glenda came over with her cup. About the time she sat down, Martin came around the corner. Then Shawna came walking over carrying a cup. She was wearing some really short shorts and a halter. Charlie was following her staring at her small undulating bottom. Just about the time Charlie and Shawna sat down, Alice and Abe pulled up in his pickup. I got cups for them and brought the coffeepot to fill up everyone's cup. I took the empty pot back in and started another batch.

I was thinking all of Kathy's closest friends were there to see her off when we heard the distinctive sound of a bunch of bikes. About ten bikes road up into the yard between Martin's and my trailer and parked. Most of them had girls as passengers carrying bags and boxes of donuts. They had a couple of Dunkin' Donut's coffee carriers in the bags along with paper cups.

Hap put everything on the table and said thanks for inviting us to send Kathy off. I had asked Hap if he felt like he should say one last goodbye.

Pretty soon Kathy's dad came out of the mobile home carrying a box while her mom came out with a suitcase. J.J. came out and loaded some stuff in Kathy's van then all the rest came out of the house carrying stuff to put in either the van or the truck. Kathy went back inside for a minute then came out locking the door.

She saw all the people across the street and smiled. She gathered her kids up and came over to us. She hugged everyone with tears in her eyes. She gave all the bikers and their ladies hugs then gave Hap a long hug. Last she hugged Glenda thanking her for dealing with the real estate people.

I got hugs from all the kids saying that I would see them again. Then finally Kathy gave me one final hug with tears streaming down her face, "Remember you have a family up north. I love you Steve."

They loaded up with J.J. and Ben riding with Kathy's dad in the U-haul and Kathy's mom riding in the front with Kathy. They waved one last time and drove off.

We all just stood and sat around for a few minutes with our own private thoughts. Hap was standing next to me and I swear he had to wipe his eyes.

I said to everyone, "Alright everyone, we have some donuts and coffee to finish then I'm going to a swap meet. I know Charlie has to work and probably Shawna too but anyone else that wants to go, speak up."

Hap asked me what I needed and I said a left gas tank and an oil bag. He smiled and said, "Stop by. We have those parts. You going to rebuild the shovel?"

"Since it got screwed up or rather shot up, I thought I might as well take it down to the frame and start over. The motor and tranny are in great shape but the wiring could use replacing. I'd also like to put a better kick starter on it."

Then almost as an afterthought, "I need to put a classy paint job on it so I'll still ride it. If I don't ride it I'll put it up for sale. If you have a prospect in the future that needs a ride, let me know."

One of the patch holders chucked and mumbled something like, "Legal even."

He got a stern look from Hap and shut up.

"In that case, I guess I'll go over to Del's and work on the frame. Before I do though let me follow you guys over to your place and pick up the parts so I can work on getting the stuff ready to paint."

Glenda said she would clean up. Abe and Alice were going to go home. I followed a bunch of loud bikes out of the park toward the clubhouse.

I didn't pull in but parked in front and walked through the gate. Hap directed a prospect as to what to get and where to get it. By the time I had a cup of coffee in my hand, the prospect was back with the parts. I looked over the gas tank and found it smooth. The inside was clean, not rusted. The oil tank was rounded chrome instead of the black, bladder looking stock one. It was in good condition too.

When I asked Hap what I owed him, he just frowned and waved me off.

After I finished my coffee, I took off and went back to the house. I pulled the good bike out of the shed then rode over to the bike shop parking next to my big truck. I pulled the cover off the back and pulled tools out of the side bins.

I went into the shop and carried out the frame a tube and a piece of plate.

After checking the print and measuring everything a couple of times, I cut out a piece of plate for the motor mount. Then I cut two pieces for the wheel mounts. These needed to be shaped just right so I measured and re-measured till I was certain then marked up the metal. After shaping the piece to the correct measurements with the grinder, a drill with a routing tool, and files, I clamped it at the tube end and tacked it. I did the other side then started measuring all over again. Everything seemed to be right.

Next I cut the tabs for the frame where the tanks fit and on the underside for the ignition and the small brace for the alternator. When that was done, shaped and tacked, it was time for lunch.

Jan had the usual big platter for all the Saturday riders that came into buy parts. She had beer and soda too so I had a soda then went back to work.

The frame was up on my table at the rear of my truck so I brought out a blue print then re-measured everything again and checked all the bends and angles. When I was satisfied, I started doing the hard welding trying to leave as low a bead as possible. This took two solid hours.

I took off my hood and went into the store in search of something to drink. There was still beer in there so I pulled one out of the ice and emptied the can in one drink. Jan smiled at me as I went back through the shop. Del was busy trying to sell a couple a Sportster.

The last part of a job like this is to clean up all the welds to make it look like the tubes just grew out of each other. You don't want bulges or lines or severe dips just a smooth joining at every connection. I started grinding at the rear doing each one till it was perfectly smooth. The last thing I did with each joint is to use a couple of different grades of sandpaper on the joint to make the metal super smooth for painting.

I was about half way through when a pair of arms wrapped around me and I was licked in the ear. I could feel some massive boobs on my back so I figured it to be Jan.

"You gonna work all night?" she asked.

"What time is it?"

"It's after six." Jan said letting me go rubbing on my arms. "Del will let you stay as late as you want but I figured you were probably getting tired and hungry. It is Saturday night you know. Time to party. Want to stay or go."

"Let me clean up and I'll get. I am hungry and ready for a shower. What are you guys doing tonight?"

"Not what I want to do but what we have to do. We have to do a bunch of paperwork tonight so we don't have to work tomorrow."

"You know what, since you're going to stay, so will I. Why don't you call out for some delivery food? I don't know what's available but I'll buy. I think I can finish the frame tonight if I stay at it."

"Whoopee!" Jan yelled. "In that case I'll buy. We still have more beer in the store. It's still has ice in it so just enjoy."

I went through the shop to find Charlie and Shawna working on the knuckle motor. I told Charlie that since Del and Jan were staying late I was going to continue working. He just nodded saying he was making too much progress on the motor and didn't want to quit either. He also said Shawna was almost finished with the tranny.

I went inside, told Jan to make sure she bought enough for Charlie and Shawna too then took three cans of beer back to the shop with me. I went back to the table with the frame.

I put my goggles back on and began grinding again making each weld a perfect joining.

Shawna came out to get me saying the food was there. Jan had gotten everyone giant hot roast beef subs with bowls of broth to dunk them in. We all ate and drank some more beer without much chatter thinking of our own projects.

I went back at it. About nine, I used some fine grit sandpaper on the last weld then stood up and stretched. I went back over each weld making sure it was at the right angle and that it was secure and clean. I carried the frame into the shop and put it on the cleared bench. I took a hand full of red shop towels and made a big bow then attached it to the neck on the frame.

Next, I went out and cleaned up my table and put away all my tools. I slid the table into its closed position and put the cover over the truck.

I went into the store to find Del and Jan both sitting back, "You guys at a stopping point?"

They nodded bleary eyed from working on paperwork. I waved for them to follow, grabbed five cans of beer, and handed one to each as they headed to the shop. Inside the shop I gave Shawna and Charlie a can. Someone had put a sheet over the frame.

Shawna came over in front of the frame and bowed then raised up and snatched the cover off the frame. The bow really looked cute on the frame.

"You're done?" Del asked. "In two days? No over runs? No extra materials?"

Jan was looking over the frame touching each smoothed weld, oohing and aahing at the piece of metal. She tested the weight of the frame picking it up off the bench with one hand.

"I'm paying fifteen hundred for two days work?" Del kept it up.

"No Del, you're paying fifteen hundred for five days work considering the prep, my equipment and materials and all the detail I went to not considering I did three days work today. Look at the time."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.