Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Seven - Sunday

Oh my goodness. This was one of most erotic feeling there could be. I woke up feeling Kathy's wet oily pussy sliding up and down my long cock. Kathy still had her back to me but was rocking her hips forcing me in and out. My left hand was around her holding an ample breast while feeling the sensations of our coupling.

Kathy whispered, "Steve, I'm coming, oh yeah I'm coming again."

As her pussy clamped down hard on my cock deep inside of her, I let go of all the sperm saved up since last night filling her till it was leaking out the sides.

We lay quietly, soaking in our juices, enjoying the lethargic after glow of great sex.

"You need to go. I don't think the kids are up yet and you need to get ready for our big day," Kathy said.

I slipped out of bed and put my clothes on. Kathy had thrown the covers off and was stretching out, legs apart, her arms over her head. A very erotic picture with her pussy still open, leaking thick white stuff.

"Damn, how do you expect me to leave a perfect picture like this," I moaned.

"Kiss me and get out of here before I want more," Kathy whispered. "No that's not right, I want more. Well get out of here before I give in and demand more."

I gave her a kiss then slipped out down the hall. A door was open with a little face peeking out. Barb was grinning. She puckered and gave me a big air kiss then giggled shutting her door.

I left making sure the door was locked and went to my place for some coffee and breakfast. I made coffee and had some bacon, eggs and toast. After breakfast, I took my coffee out to the patio and sat, enjoying the morning air.

The little red head came around Martin and Glenda's trailer and came to the patio carrying a cup of coffee. She sat down and put her feet on the edge of the chair so her knees were framing her face. The giant T-shirt had slipped down to her waist and I was staring at a red fur lined pussy.

"Like that thing?" Shawna asked.

"What's not to like," I stared. "How did you know I was out here?"

"I was having coffee with Glenda and saw you come out. Glenda said you had come from across the street a few minutes ago, so I thought I would say good morning."

"Well good morning sunshine. Ready for the big adventure at Busch Gardens?"

Shawna smiled, reaching down to scratch her light red fuzzies. "It's going to be fun. Charlie and I love to go there."

Watching Shawna's antics and teasing had me growing so I squirmed trying to re-arrange the growth.

"Come inside and get me another cup of coffee," Shawna said standing up letting the T-shirt drop and going into the trailer.

I followed her in as she set her cup on the counter and turned to me sagging to her knees then reaching for the buttons on my shorts that instantly fell to the floor.

"Oh my, did I make that thing get all long and fat?" She asked licking her lips.

Shawna sucked me into her mouth with my dick passing into her throat as it grew. She forced her throat onto me a couple of more times then pulled me out of her mouth and grinned at me while standing.

She turned around and flipped up the back of her T-shirt saying, "You tasted like you already had some this morning so you should be able to last long enough to give me a couple of good ones."

I placed the head of dick at her pussy and she pushed back, again capturing a quick six inches. Then she kept forcing herself back onto me till she groaned, "Now fuck me. Really pound me. Do it hard."

I started thrusting into her as she was crashing back into me moaning, "Harder, harder, shove it in there."

Our tempo was so hot and fast this wasn't going to last. It didn't, when her insides clamped on me while she was groaning with my dish towel stuffed in her mouth, I pumped a fresh supply of juice into her till it actually started squirting out from the side of my dick.

We stood there a minute with me buried to hilt in her, slowly softening. Shawna pulled free then slid to her knees turned and sucked me completely into her mouth mumbling, "Damn that's good, so very very good."

Shawna took my hand and pulled herself up standing. She gave me a hug and kiss then said, "How about that coffee now?"

I poured us both some hot coffee and took it outside where she was already perched in her chair like she had been before teasing me. Her pussy was gaping and my stuff was drooling out of her. While she drank her coffee, she would reach down and get a finger full then suck it off. She was a tease.

"Thanks for the coffee Stevie, I'm going to go wake up the stump. I need some of his trunk up me now to finish the job."

Shawna smiled and got up. She looked down at the little splash that had leaked out of her then walked back across the yard twitching her butt.

Ten seconds after Shawna disappeared, Glenda came over carrying her cup and asked, "Did you take that little slut inside and fuck her?"

"Glenda," I exclaimed acting really surprised at her accusation, "what are you thinking."

"Well you were in there long enough. I think I could see you standing behind her doing her. Your patio puts too much shade on the door and I couldn't tell. And besides she looked like she was walking funny when she went home."

"Glenda, you're spying on me," I said with exasperation in my voice. "If I decide to do her, I'll just bang her out here on the patio, would that be better? Besides, she said she was going to go wake up Charlie to enjoy his tree trunk."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.