Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Two - Tuesday

I woke at five, showered again, and was on the road by six thirty after eating at Denny's again. I pulled into Tampa about noon.

Since I didn't know whether I wanted to be on the coast or farther inland like Tampa, I bought a newspaper to see if I could find a place to rent. There were several places that looked promising but I knew that I needed a place to put the bike, as it was something that needed to be secure.

The property manager that answered the phone listened to what I wanted and for how long I thought I might want it then suggested a place that she had in a trailer park. She gave me directions and I was to meet her there at two.

The place was a little north of Tampa in an older trailer park that looked peaceful and quiet. I met the lady who I had talked to in front of a smallish trailer that had a large shed attached to it. The shed was at the very end of the trailer with the front of the shed at beginning of the trailer. The most interesting part of the property was the huge covered patio attached to the trailer. It was a sturdy structure like a carport, only bigger, covering a concrete deck creating an extremely nice very large patio. A very large grassy area separated the little trailer between it and the trailer across from it. The trailers or large mobile homes in the row behind the trailer were fairly close. The large area was almost like a big yard with nice grass. There were no hook-ups sticking out of the ground so it wasn't for another trailer site. This gave the little trailer and the patio a little privacy. Something different for a trailer park. Or would that be mobile home or manufactured home park?

"This is owned by a couple who recently bought a home in Tampa. They used go back up north every summer but have now sold their place up there and are full time Florida residents." She was unlocking the door to the trailer and telling me more, "The place is pretty cozy with only two small bedrooms but that is all they needed. They have left it furnished and included pots and pans along with some dinner ware and flatware so you won't have to go out and buy some right away."

After looking around inside, she went outside and opened the big door on the shed. It was about fifteen feet deep and ten feet wide with a workbench on one side and shelves along the back.

"The owner repaired lawn mowers and small engines here. It should hold your motorcycle easily. What do you think of the place?"

I thought for just a minute then replied, "I like it. This should be fine but I don't want a long term lease as I may not want to spend my entire vacation here."

"If you will give me three months rent up front, I don't have to charge a security deposit and I think the owners will agree to not having a lease." The property manager lady got out her cell phone then called the owners and discussed the deal.

After speaking to the owners for a minute she handed me the phone. A voice on the other end said, "Hi there young fellow. I'm Abe the owner of the trailer. I'll take your deal if you allow me to come meet you. If that's okay, just go ahead and move in. I'll be out there in an hour or so."

"That's fine Abe," I answered, "come on out and we'll have a coke or coffee of something. I don't have much to move in, but I do have to get my motorcycle off the back of my pickup. Do you know of a couple of guys here that might help?"

"There are guys out there that will help but what say I bring a ramp out and we'll just roll it off your truck? How about I pick up a six pack and we'll have a beer after we get your cycle off the truck?"

"Sounds good Abe. See you soon."

The property manager lady had a rental agreement all made out so I wrote her out a check for the three months and signed the agreement. She said she would wait for Abe to come out so she could give him the check. I told her to go in and turn on the air and relax inside. Instead she took a lawn chair out of her trunk and sat on the shaded patio.

I pulled the truck around and backed up so the rear was facing the shed. Untying the straps holding the bike, next I set it on its kickstand so it was ready to be taken off the back easily.

While I was doing that, an older couple came out of the trailer next door and came up to me, "Hi, we're the Nelson's your neighbors," the gentleman said pointing from where they had just come. "This is Glenda and I'm Martin."

I stuck out my hand to shake and said, "I'm Steve Sharp glad to meet you."

"You here to work, or just passing through?" Martin asked looking at the bike.

"Actually, I'm on a long vacation. I've been working on oil platforms and oil fields and up in Alaska on the pipeline and need a break. This seems like a good place to have it," I said smiling at them.

"You see Glenda, he just looks a little rough, he's a nice young man," Martin reassured a blushing Glenda.

A little Ford Ranger pickup truck pulled up in front of my truck and stopped. A wiry little man hopped out of the truck and came up to me, "I'm Abe, you Steve?"

"Yes sir. I'm Steve Sharp. Nice to meet you sir."

Abe looked at me and grinned then turned to Martin and Glenda, "He's got manners too. Glenda you don't have a thing to worry about."

Abe turned back to me and said, "Let's get your motor off your truck and let me look at it."

"It's a project Abe. I just bought it. Thought I could fix it up and have a toy to ride around on," I said going over to Abe's truck to lift the ramp that was sticking out the back.

"Well, you'll have the perfect place to do the fixin' in that there shed."

Abe and Martin held the ramp in place while I rolled the bike off the truck. Once it was on the ground, I put it on the kickstand then took the ramp back and put it in Abe's truck. I noticed a little lady standing on the other side of truck so I waved and said, "Hello."

The little lady came around the truck and stuck out her hand. "I'm Alice, Abe's wife. You are Steve, right?"

"Yes Ma'am, I'm Steve. Nice to meet you Alice."

"I hope I left enough utensils for you to cook with. I think I did but if you need something give us a call and I'll bring it out."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.