Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Cast of Characters of 'Vacation?'

Romantic Sex Story: Cast of Characters of 'Vacation?' - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

One of my editors, who extremely bashful and doesn't wish to be named has too much time on his hands so has written a compilation of characters

He writes: It was brought to the authors (my) attention there are too many characters to remember who they are and who belongs to whom. I've (the bashful proofer) been a huge fan of the series since I found it. I've been in contact with the author (me) and with his blessing and encouragement; I am working on what I consider to be the definitive index of all the characters within the series.

This list contains the name of nearly every character in the story Vacation. From the smallest part, to the main characters. If a name is mentioned, they are listed here unless the name was simply mentioned in passing and they do not actually appear in one of the stories, or their part is one time and not really relevant to be listed here. The list is in the approximate order of appearance, and is not in order of importance.

Steven Gregory Sharp "Steve" - The first person and main character within Florida Friends. A medically retired Marine who came to Florida for a vacation. Owner and founder of S&S Enterprises. Is now a multi-millionaire. Donates to all sorts of charities.

Joey Glazier - Used car dealer in Miami, first person Steve meets in Florida. Sells Steve a used pickup truck and a motorcycle. Joey is noted as being small and had been unable to serve in the military. Makes up for not serving by giving "good" deals to vets.

Snake - President of The Miami chapter of a national bikers club. Good friends with his counter-part in Tampa, "Hap".

Martin and Glenda Nelson - Neighbors of Steve from the start, very important to Steve and become nearly like parents in a way. Glenda begins the morning coffee group with Steve by being the first to come over for morning coffee.

Abe and Alice - Owners of the trailer Steve rents upon his arrival in Tampa. Abe begins to work with Steve repairing the commercial generators Steve acquired. This is partially the start of Steve's business.

Jan and Del - Owners of Tampa V-Twin cycle shop. Jan gives Steve his first custom frame welding Job.

Pop - Older man with Welding equipment that Steve uses for his first welding job in Tampa for a biker.

Kathy - The first woman in the trailer park that Steve meets and dates. Is also the mother of JJ (Jake Junior), Carl, Ben, and Barbara. The four children are hers and Jakes. Jake is her now deceased first husband. Jake was a marine killed in action on the first day of Desert Storm. Kathy leaves after the violence she feels she is responsible for and unknowingly leaves pregnant with Steve's child.

JJ - Kathy's son Jake Junior

Carl - Kathy's son

Ben - Kathy's son

Barb - Kathy's daughter

Star - A resident of the trailer park. Works as a dancer with DeeDee at the Mons Venus strip bar. Later becomes an employee of S&S

DeeDee - A resident of the trailer park. Works as a dancer with Star at the Mons Venus strip bar. Later becomes an employee of S&S

Jeff Barlow - Kathy's former boyfriend and a real slob. Has a record and is unconcerned with the restraining order Kathy has on him.

Charlie and Shawna - Neighbors in the trailer park and both work at Tampa V-Twin. Of the two characters Shawna becomes more prominent as an employee of S&S.

Hap - President of a local chapter of a national bike club. He becomes a very good friend to Steve. Eventually retires as President of the club and becomes an employee of S&S employee.

Billy and Connie - A machinist that does work for Charlie and S&S. A superb craftsman with a CNC machine. Is an avid biker and married to Connie.

Big Jim - Owns a bar where many bikers come to drink and socialize.

Fred Conners - Owner of the welding supply house. Becomes Steve's first customer for rebuilt generators and compressors.

Deputy Sheriff Williams - Supervisor that responds to most of Steve's battles. Because of Steve's battles he proceeds up the ranks from Sergeant to Captain, then Major.

The Lawyer - Never given a name per se, he is Steve's Lawyer who sets up his corporation and provides legal help from time to time.

Henry Barlow - Brother of Jeff Barlow, seeks revenge on Steve.

Stormy - A member of the bike club where Hap is president, eventually becomes an employee of S&S.

Denise - A barmaid at Big Jim's bar, nicknamed "Double D" in reference to her assets. Becomes Steve's girlfriend for a awhile, then meets her true love.

Tiny and Ruth - Neighbors of Steve in the park. Both eventually become management at S&S.

Darrel Young - Deputy Sheriff who sweeps Denise off her feet ending her brief encounter with Steve.

Sue Phillips Sharp - A buxom lady who tracked down and caught Steve Sharp. Owner and founder of Big Girls Clothes dot com that becomes Qualtiy Wear. Her kids with Steve are Stevie, Liz (Elizabeth) and twins Daniel and Manuel.

Sam Burns - Race car builder who is always trying to cheap Steve out.

Gene - Nascar team owner. Becomes Steves first real client and supporter as well as a friend.

The Computer Guy - Named Sam, but generally referred to as the computer guy, he was Sue's original computer "guru". He becomes the supplier of equipment and software for both S&S and Quality Wear Clothes.

The Crew Chief - While all teams have crew chiefs, this person is Gene's senior crew chief, once again, never given a name, but does appear from time to time.

Steven Big Jones - President of another bike club south of Tampa.

Deputy Benson - Steve and Sue save his life when he is shot during a traffic stop. He is mentioned from time to time.

Jim and Hanna - Biker friends of Charlie and Shawna. Move into the trailer they have bought from Charlie and Shawna at the park. Jim works at the Harley Davidson dealership while Hanna eventually becomes one of Sue's employees.

Greek retaurant owner - Another no name person, but appears regularly. Always perving Sue's cleavage, he both serves them at the restaurant and occasionally caters at the park for the parties.

Beer Truck Driver - A cast regular for all the lushes that live and visit the park, another no name character.

Bear - Real name Barton Meyer. President of a national bike club affiliated with Haps club. Was also the counterpart leader in the other patrol that usually went out with Steve.

Prologue »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.