Heirs to the Ancients - Cover

Heirs to the Ancients

Copyright© 2008 by Fick Suck

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - In a far future, the great civilizations of the past are a dim memory. Taima is a warrior who is forced to travel the land in search of a new destiny. He fears little except for young women with whom he is interested.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

The night shone with a million, million stars. The two young adults sat on reclining chairs holding hands as they stared into the night sky. The light breeze was a welcome relief to the searing heat of the late summer.

"What should we do, Manahay?"

"I don't know, lover."

"Do we flee to the stars and follow the flight paths of the Wen-Li, the Pendolans, and the Botewanit. Do we stay here and try to build another civilization?"

"None of the star farers ever returned," Manahay said.

"The earth is tired and depleted," Taima said. "The layers of ore were plundered eons ago and the near asteroid belt has been harvested as well. The moon is hollowed out."

"The mining equipment of the Farenquay is probably still stored in orbit around Mars. We can bring metal back to the earth if we are patient," Manahay said.

"Does the human race still have a right to claim the earth?" Taima asked, not expecting an answer. "Surely after all we have done to this planet, she deserves to rest."

"We were born of this planet," Manahay said. "Grandpapa would want us to raise the Kindee and the Trapi out of the dirt. His fondest wish was to bring to the people to some former glory in which we could live better lives."

"I was made untouchable and you, in your own way, were shunned. Would they even listen to us, much less follow us? Would they rise? " Taima hoped that Manahay had an answer but she was silent.

"We were born savages and now we are stewards," Taima said. "What do we do?"

A falling star streaked across the sky. Knowing that it was a meteoroid skittering through the atmosphere took away none of its beauty from Taima. He paid it more attention than he would have before he had learned what it was.

Manahay stretched her limbs.

"We can't go backwards. We can only go forward and I feel grandpapa's hand upon my shoulder. We must bring these peoples with us and raise them up. We shall take the slow path and, in time, they will choose. We may write our own destiny, my love, but we will give them the ability to write their own as well."

A pack of blue wolves bayed in the distance, and, for the moment, all was well in the world.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.