The Author - Cover

The Author

Copyright© 2008 by dak

Chapter 13

We met up with Marian, I noticed the side of her horse had been covered with vomit I walked up to her, standing next to her I rubbed her leg.

"Are you okay My Lady?"

She nodded yes.

"My Lord I had not expected it to be so messy is all, and that poor horse"

I started laughing, she gave me an odd look, then seem to realize she had been sorry for the horse and not the rider, she started laughing to, soon Robin joined in. He walked over to me uprising me with a hug.

"Good sir Knight you have rid this land of a vile pestilence, you shall forever be welcomed in my land."

He patted my back and then released me, I looked up at Marian, then back at Robin.

"I fear Robin that I shall never return to this land, but if I do I will surely seek you out."

I looked up at Marian.

"My Lady, I can not ask you to go with me, as we may never come back to your home, it is your choice to continue on with me, or stay here and go back with Robin."

She looked to Robin.

"Robin, tell my cousin that I will be fine and I will miss him."

She turned her horse toward the path looking back at me.

"Well my Lord?"

I laughed and looked to Robin, I removed my pistol and handed it to him.

"Robin it is a fine weapon and shall serve you well, take care of your people and be just to them."

He took the pistol nodding.

"Sir Knight may God protect you"

I nodded to him mounting my horse.

"Sir Knight where will you go now?"

I looked back at him.

"I have to see a man about a sword"

Marian and I rode of together, following the path north, each of our horses carried one of my duffels, we rode until night, setting up camp in the woods. I tied off the horses and erected our tent, Marian started the fire and cooked for us.

We ate together in silence, I was reflecting on my life, I had been a loaner in my old world, and now I was powerful, and had a beautiful women that was a legend in my world, everyone had known of the story of Robin hood.

Marian and I retired into our tent, we did nothing that night as we both where tired from the days ride, we fell asleep quickly.

I ended up back in the dream world, I was walking down the aisle of a movie theater, on the screen was playing the confrontation between Prince John and I, I could hear someone laughing hysterically, I walked toward it, it was the man in the Hawaiian shirt, he was eating popcorn and laughing.

"Oh my fucking god"

he shouted laughing, it had gotten to the point where I shot John in the face, he motioned toward the seat next to him.

"sit down boy-o this is the best part!"

I sat down looking up as I shot the horse.

"Look at the faces on these suckers! That is classic!"

the scene rewinded, and played out again.

"Oh I knew you would put that launcher to good use, man oh man, its messier then I thought it would be."

I nodded watching the screen, he was right the faces on the surrounding solders was pretty funny, I reached over to grab some popcorn, he slapped my hand away.

"Get your own"

I rubbed my hand where he hit it, it actually hurt.

"So your tagging Marian on a regular basis?"

I nodded.

"Good good, I kinda hoped Robin was more of a man, well whatcha gona do? Cant all be winners"

I looked over to at him, he was staring raptly at the screen.

"Look at that horse, it didn't know what hit it, HAHA."

He glanced at me noticing I wasn't watching the screen.

"So you heading up north next, gona get me my sword?"

I nodded at that.

"Good, you see this dummy that runs this world invested some of his essence into it, we get that sword and I will have apart of his power."

I nodded again.

"Thats good for us Boy-o, it gives me more leeway into what I can do here, with a bit of his power I can influence his worlds more, screw him over good. Get me that sword..."

I nodded looking back up at the screen, Prince John was exploding once more.

"What am I going up against boss?"

He laughed.

"I don't want to spoil the surprise, But I will say this boy, watch out for Merlin, he has a killer left hook."

I woke up next to Marian, I was going to meet Merlin and I guessed Arthur, that would be cool, however, I would be taking their sword from them...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.