The Author - Cover

The Author

Copyright© 2008 by dak

Chapter 3

I sat on the lawn sipping my Mojito, I had to admit I didn't like it very much either, minty alcohol wasn't a good idea. The man in the Hawaiian shirt sat silent with me, he occasionally hummed a tune I didn't know, I was deep in thought about his offer when he spoke up.

"You know I would buy that stock, grow a pair you pansy take a risk"

I looked over at him stunned

"What?!?"

He glanced at me

"Not you boy-o"

He turned his head and pointed at his ear, where sat a Bluetooth headset. I shook my head.

"you got to be kidding me"

He went back to his other conversation

"No Bob I am talking to this pansy I am making a job offer too"

He made the universal jerking off hand motion to me

"Pansy?!?!"

He looked at me

"Yeah mister poor me jump off a cliff boy"

I frowned at him

"Bob not you, fucker when did you jump off a cliff!?"

he was silent for a moment

"Oh you did, really, when was this? Wow you don't say ... what are the odds of that, worlds a quarky place aint it? Still a wanker move there Bob, what were you trying to accomplish anyway?"... "Wife died? Really Janets dead eh? Shame nice pair of tits though"

I looked at him wide eyed

"Yeah Bob but she's not your wife anymore so I can say it!"

I could almost hear the chatter on the other line

"Look Bob I don't have time for this right now Ill call you back"

He looked over at me

"You know his wife was a twat anyway, slept around on him, Heh screwed me twice! Really nice rack though, it's a shame"

I didn't even know how to respond to that

"Bob?!? You still on? How the hell do I turn this thing off? Oh wait there, ah hell I hate technology sometimes kid, This guy Bobs an idiot anyway, I am trying to get him to sink his life savings into this bogus stock, then I am gonna tank it."

...

"Bob!?! Seriously kid how do you turn this thing off?"

he tossed me the phone and I fumbled with it

"Bob you know what, use a gun next time maybe you wont screw it up! Hold on kid give me that phone I gotta have it out with this twat"

I handed him his phone back and watched him walk away from me, I could hear him screaming into his Bluetooth at this Bob guy. Did I really want to work for this ass?

I watched him rant and rave at thin air, then he threw his headset on the floor and stomped on it, he then chucked his phone across the street, He walked back over to me and sat back down.

"You know I heard they are coming out with a new Iphone anyway, see kid like I said rules to the verse and all that. If I really was a jackass I could of just erased Bobs memory of that conversation, OR better yet made it him that died of Cancer not his wife, then I could be consoling her right now, BUT no sir not me, I'm an honorable guy I don't cheat my debts or jew out of my come uppings. Bobs just gona have to be angry with me"

I looked at him, I guess that kinda made sense?!

He muttered to himself.

"Still hell of a rack on her, damn shame."

He slumped down in his chair.

"look kid Id love to stay in this circle jerk with you longer but thinking about Janets rack got me all exited and what not. So I tell you what Im gonna do, I am going to give you a taste. Ill transport you to one of my worlds, give you some power and let you play around for a bit. Ill come back for you when I got my rocks off and we can discuss terms then. Comprende?"

All of a sudden I was standing alone on the moon looking down on earth, it dawned on me that I didn't have a space suit, I looked at my hands then around at the stars and back at earth.

"Fuck..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.