Toes and Soles and the Whole Damn Package - Cover

Toes and Soles and the Whole Damn Package

Copyright© 2008 by lookingtoplay53

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Husband satisfies wife's sister's cravings for some special loving that boyfriend shuns.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

As we finished sharing my tangy load, Kate turned and began walking toward our master bedroom. "Come on honey, I'm not finished with you yet" she giggled.

I striped off all of my clothes and followed her into the room. She had pulled back the covers and laid down in the middle of the bed. I laid next to her and we began to deep kiss, her hand immediately stroking my cock.

"Shit, Kate, I'm not sure I can get it going again."

As she began to kiss my nipples making her way to my groin she whispered "Just let Katie work her magic on your meat baby."

She began to lick me from my balls to the head of my cock, over and over while teasing my asshole again. She turned and we began to 69, me licking her from anus to clit and back. The wet sounds filled the room and magically my cock began to harden for round 2.

She turned and mounted me, dropping her big tits in my face ordering me "Suck my fucking tits, honey!"

She began to move up and down, moaning and whispering obscenities "Fuck my cunt, fuck it deep, fill it up with cum, fuck me!"

After several minutes she rose off my cock and grinning at me said "I'm going to let you fuck my asshole, something else Matt doesn't like. From now on its exclusively yours, anytime you want it!"

With that she slowly lowered her butt onto my cock and I felt it pop into her rectum. She groaned "Damn that feels so fucking dirty, so fucking good. I love your cock!"

We grunted and groaned for several minutes with me sucking eat tit until they were shiny with my spit.

"Damnit, Kate, I'm gonna cum baby!"

She gasped and began to milk me with her rectum. "Shoot your load lover, deep in my asshole!"

I exploded, my thighs tightening to the point of almost cramping. "Kate. This is wonderful. You are one hot fucking woman, baby" I gasped.

'Just remember sugar, anytime you want more, its all yours. Toes, soles, the whole damn package!" she grinned.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.