Toes and Soles and the Whole Damn Package - Cover

Toes and Soles and the Whole Damn Package

Copyright© 2008 by lookingtoplay53

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Husband satisfies wife's sister's cravings for some special loving that boyfriend shuns.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

After I finished licking each of her arches, I started to kiss her left ankle. Gradually, I kissed, licked and nibbled my way up to her left knee. Then I started to repeat the process on her right leg. Her tan legs were soon shinhy with the sheen of my saliva. The stain in the crotch of her panties spread and darkened in color as she became more aroused.

"Shit, baby. You make me feel so hot. Give me more," she gasped.

I reached for her bikini bottom and began to pull it off. Her hips raised and she gasped, "Fuck yeah!"

I pulled her hips to the edge of the chair and began to work on her thighs, nibbling and kissing them. I placed her legs on each arm of the chair spreading her lewdly open. As I had always suspected, she didn't shave her heavy bush. But the wet pink of her pussy peeked at me thru the tangle of her hair.

I licked each of her pussy lips up and down and lightly nibbled them. Her arousal was complete and she smelled ripe and meaty, her cunt ready for breeding. But I had one more trick for her. As I licked from her clit to the bottom of her slit, I let my tongue drop to her anus and tickled it.

"Oh Jesus, oh my God! You nasty man, MORE" she groaned.

Gradually her asshole relaxed and my tongue forced its way inside, tasting her earthiness. As I played with her clit, her hips humped at my face.

"Enough, enough, its your turn," she whined.

I backed off and she smiled lewdly at me whispering "Show me what you got for me Baby!"

I stood and dropped by shorts. My cock was fully erect and throbbing, shiny with precum.

Her hands grabbed the back of my thighs as her mouth engulfed my cock. She litereally fucked me with her mouth and began to play with my ass. She backed off briefly and spit on two of her fingers, then began to suck me again. I felt her fingers begin to probe at my asshole then suddenly they popped through the muscled ring.

She backed off my cock again and looked up into my eyes saying "Bust your nuts in my mouth. Feed me your hot cum!"

She again started to fuck me with her mouth as her fingers sawed in and out of my ass until I felt that buzzing of the nerves in my thighs work its way to my cock. "Shit, Kate, gonna cum!"

I exploded into her hungry mouth and she winked at me as her cheeks filled. I almost fell to my knees, it felt so damned good.

Slowly she rose to her feet and pulled my face to hers. As her tongue touched my lips they opened and we shared my load mixed with her saliva.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.