Toes and Soles and the Whole Damn Package
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by lookingtoplay53

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Husband satisfies wife's sister's cravings for some special loving that boyfriend shuns.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

As we separated from the lengthy and very wet kiss, Kate untied her cover-up and dropped it to the floor. Her body was amazingly displayed in the briefest of bikinis. Turning to walk to the armchair n our living room the cheeks of her boyish looking butt were mostly exposed.

As she sat in the chair placing her sandaled feet on the ottoman, she smiled saying, "You really don't think I came for the sun do you, honey?"

"Well if not the sun, what can I do for my favorite sister in law", I replied.

As she kicked off her sandals she whispered, "Come admire my tootsies, Sugar!"

I slowly sat down on the ottoman, her bare feet lying on my thighs. Carefully I raised her right foot to my face. The smell of soap and leather teased my nose. My tongue felt the silky softness then a sharp edge and finally the slick surface briefly interrupted by a thin metal band — her toe ring. My wife's sister's little toe tasted deliciously erotic and made my cock throb inside my swim suit.

"Shit that feels good, Baby!" she gasped as I licked and sucked it.

I continued working my way through her remaining toes, spending time licking between each until I made it to her big toe. I looked up at her and found her staring at me with hooded eyes her huge nipples trying to punch holes in her bikini top. Slowly I began to suck her big toe like a woman would suck a cock, licking and sucking up and down.

"Fuck, baby, fuck that is so damn fucking good," she moaned. And she slowly removed her big tits from her top and began to milk them, pinching and pulling on her nipples until they engorged to the size of the end of my little finger.

I released her toe and began to lick the sole of her foot from heel to toe. And then placed her foot on my thigh and began on the other foot. I repeated the treatment and gazing up to her crotch saw that the gusset of her suit bottom was beginning to show the wetness of her dripping pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.