Instructing the Tutor - Cover

Instructing the Tutor

Copyright© 2008 by G-man001

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Katherine went to teach Mike science, little did she know that he didn't need any help at all.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Spitting   Size   Body Modification   School   Transformation  

DAY 1 — HOUR 3

Mike slid down the damp panties. Katherine's scent filled the air. Heady, ready and crazy. Katherine squirmed as she lay back against the couch. A shiver ran down her spine as her damp sex was exposed to the cool air. Katherine realized what was about to happen to her. Craig, her idiot of an ex-boyfriend, had always hated oral sex. It would be Katherine's first time.

Katherine arched her back and her womanhood throbbed in anticipation. "Please ... please, lick..." She was overcome with lust she had trouble forming sentences.

"What was that my red haired vixen?" Mike responded, as he grazed her swollen button with a thick finger.

Katherine gasped, equally from his touch and the sound of her new name, "Lick my ... p ... v ... CUNT!"

Her ass plumps significantly. Her cheeks resembled two helium filled balloons, large, tight and gravity defying. Mike leaned in close, ever so close to her womanly center. However, he did not touch it. He stuck out his tongue, a glob of saliva slipped slowly from it. Katherine was desperate for contact with her slit.

Katherine took a deep breath and exclaimed, "FUCK!"

Another rapid expansion of her ass forced his tongue deep inside her. Mike sealed his lips over her pussy. His tongue languished inside her molten box. He lapped slowly straight up her moist slit. Katherine's body shuddered and wiggled on the couch, "Deeper ... please."

Mike raised her legs and thighs high into the air to get his first up-close glimpse of the ass he had created. It looked marvelous, but Mike knew that it wouldn't last ... it would only get bigger. With her legs raised, her petals opened. With a swift motion, Mike drove his face into her, tongue first. His nose ground against her clit. Her pussy leaked in approval.

Katherine yelped and squeezed his head between her thighs. Mike's hand roamed her upper body and came to rest on her excited nipples. He sucked gently on her clit while pinching her nipples through her sweater. Katherine squealed at his touch. He tugs and turns the sensitive flesh that caps her breasts. Mike's oral ministrations intensified and he began to lick her from anus to belly button. Sweet juices leaked from her slit onto his tongue. He felt some of his power returning. This method of sperm production definitely had its benefits, thought Mike.

His hands slid down and gasped her sensitive new rear. He pulled the cheeks apart and returned his head to between her thighs. After a few moments of licking, Mike pulled his head and looked into her half-lidded eyes and said, "I think you will enjoy this."

He dove in again, this time a finger entered Katherine's pleasure filled rosebud. It inched its way into her depths. Mike tongue continued darting in and out of her tunnel at a break neck speed.

Katherine shrieked like a banshee as a huge orgasm rocked her body and she squirted all over Mike. Her fingers clenched at the leather couch and her hips bucked uncontrollably. Expletives exploded from her mouth, "Holy Fuck! Oh shit!"

Her ass grew even larger between Mike's fingers. She continued to shoot more and more of her heavenly fluid everywhere. Mike struggled to find an angle that put the stream into his mouth. It high arch flooded his living room. He eventually was able to attach his mouth to her sensitive post-orgasm puss and swallow what juices remained. Her enhanced body continued to send streams of sweet nectar down his thought as aftershocks racked through her body.

After her stream subsided, he lightly kissed his pussy and backed away. He relished in the sight of her. As he pulled his finger from her rear entrance a new emptiness filled her. That feeling would not soon leave her.

Katherine lay back on the couch, completely slouched over. She panted as she sat in a small pool of juice. Her mind cleared long enough for her to realize that what just took place was not normal. As she sat pondering, she continued to squeeze her gluteus muscles in an attempt to ease the emptiness she felt. "What ... what ... that was amazing." She let out huskily.

"A pleasant side effect of too much arousal," he cleared his throat loudly and added, "serum."

"I've never felt ... anything like that before."

"My red haired vixen, that ... that was just the beginning."

Katherine gave off a small giggle at the sound of her name. "I ... I hope so."

Katherine heard the giggle. Deep inside her head somewhere it shouted that she wasn't someone who giggled. She pondered it for a moment and then he hand brushed against her sensitive mound and the thought was lost. Her hand fell down to the puddle formed by her legs, her ass and the couch. Her hand squelched against the pool on the couch as her eyes looked down to her, self-perceived, meager chest and then to Mike's crotch. "So ... feeling any better?" She asked.

"Well, vixen ... I was actu ... urgh." Mike stomach lurched. The power surged through him. He collapsed to the floor and tossed back and forth like a person struggling through a seizure. After a few long, tense moments, Mike regained his composure and quickly dropped his pants. His cock and balls on display.

"Ma ... Mike ... are you okay?" Katherine eagerly inquired.

While her eyes were fixated on his crotch, she remembered a very vital stat. The remaining science knowledge left in her brain realized that he was going to have a tremendous amount of cum ... it would have to be stored somewhere.

"Just ... urgh ... watch." Mike choked out.

Concern for Mike forgotten, her eyes drifted to the object of her desire ... and she watched his crotch in anticipation. His testicles in particular, and licked her lips.

She swore she saw them jiggle a little, a slight quiver. A crimson eyebrow raised in awe. She caught the left one swell. Excitement coursed through her veins. The right one followed suit. Katherine pointed to them enthusiastically.

She sat up with interest, her swollen behind making a nice seat, "They growing!"

"Yes, they are my vixen ... tell me what you see." His eyes remained closed from the pain of his transformation.

She leaned forward and ran a hand over them. "They're so big." She swore it felt as if they were filling. They expanded in her hand. It forced Mike to widen his stance to accommodate their size. Katherine continued to cup and fondle his balls as she felt them ripen.

They expand until they are like firm baseballs. They pull the skin tight with their weight payload. "They're so huge, Mike!" She said full of wonder.

A bubble of lust burst in her brain. She placed her face in his crotch and took one of the balls into her mouth. She began to suck gentle on the impressive orb. She tried to get at the magical elixir inside. It hardened Mike's cock, but he was quick to point out to her, "Katherine, you're smarter than that. You aced biology last year."

"Oh, I know that. I just got a little ahead of myself." She giggled and blushed a deep red.

Mike made a mistake though. He had called her 'Katherine.' Being called her original name awoke a part of her that was not overcome with lust. Normal ... sane ... logical thoughts filled her brain. A sense of panic crept through her. She closed her eyes and shook her head, her crimson lock swirling, and tried desperately to get a grasp on her situation.

There was the aching emptiness in her ass, her bottomless clothing, and her huge and yet small breasts. She thought about the sheer impossibility of the situation. The sight of Mike's cock stimulated the other half of her mind. She struggled with the internal conflict between the sensible Katherine and the lusty red haired vixen.

"Something the matter Katherine?" Mike asked.

Before she answered Mike, Katherine's eyes swept across the room. She saw one of the textbooks sitting on the table. Its pages were soaked through. She stood up on wobbly legs and made her way to the table. She picked up the textbook and tried to wipe it off. Instead she proceeded to wipe more of her girl cum over the book, her notes and the floor. She tried to find the words to express her confusion. "My books ... how could I have... ?"

"Soaked them a tremendous orgasm?" Mike finished for her.

She blushed again, turning a deep red all over her body, "What ... how could I ... why ... I just came over..." She picked up the tattered remains of her jeans. "How am I going to get out of here?"

She turns to Mike. He stood naked before her. Tears began to well up in her eyes, "How ... how could you?"

Mike looked at Katherine. He took some pleasure from this struggle. She has no idea that this is all futile and in minutes she'll be screaming for more cum and bigger tits, Mike thought.

Finally he spoke, "Could I have what? Made your dreams come true?"

"My dreams come true?!! These are your dreams, not mine! Aren't they? I never wanted a ... butt ... like this..." Her voice trailed off.

"Don't you remember telling me about your dream Katherine... I think it was the one where you were the curviest slut you could imagine ... the slut whose brain has melted away for thoughts of sex."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.