An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life
Chapter 20: Transition

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20: Transition - A teenage boy learning about love and sex with his cute classmates, gorgeous cheerleaders, friends at summer camp, a beautiful neighbor, and even his own sisters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   School  

JULY 2001, SUMMER CAMP

"Unnnghhh! Eat me! Eat me!" Dawn whimpered, arching her back while her entire lower torso shuddered. She tossed her head side to side, sending waves of fine blonde hair flying in every direction. Her eyelids closed to mere slits, letting a penetrating blue stare only peek out while her mouth contorted in ecstasy. I watched her ab muscles rolling and contracting as her orgasm swept through her body. And letting her hands free of her own prodigious breasts, she reached down and clamped her hands onto DJ's tits, squeezing them roughly as she knelt astride her little sister's face.

DJ herself was writhing and bucking. Her upper body was immobilized by Dawn's weight, but her hips were thrusting upwards into Brooke's face, my little sister gripping her best friend's thighs in a futile attempt to keep her target still. But despite DJ's thrashing, Brooke was able to keep her tongue and lips in place as she furiously tongued DJ to an earth-shattering climax of her own.

And all the while, I drilled my little sister from behind, my hands gripping her hips and pulling her light body back to meet each thrust as I sawed my thick dick in and out of her tight snatch. My unyielding rod battered apart her delicate pussy lips, repeatedly penetrating and then exiting her narrow channel as she squirmed and wriggled in response to the intense sensations.

When Brooke finally tripped into her orgasm, I felt the tremors inside her pussy as she squeezed and vibrated, her whole body trembling as she picked her head up and moaned ecstatically as her mind was overwhelmed with pure bliss. Those internal spasms were all that was needed to finish me off, and at the last second I decided to pull out and hose down Brooke's perky buttcheeks, my creamy white jism a nice contrast to her tanned skin as I left glob after stringy glob all over the 15-year-old's perfect hemispheres. And when her arms gave out and she collapsed forward onto her belly, the excess jizz drizzled away from me down her asscheeks to pool in my little sister's lower back.

Dawn was the first to moved around and stick her tongue into that ivory puddle of man-goo. DJ, even more of a cumslut than her sister, was quickly on the other side of Brooke's prone body as she too sought to lick up everything within reach. And as always, the sight of the beautiful blonde sisters so eagerly going after my spunk was exciting enough to keep me in a state of near-permanent hardness.

DJ soon left the remaining cleanup of Brooke to Dawn and moved over to me, taking my half-hard cock into her mouth and using her newly acquired expertise to bring me back to full mast. I patted the young teen's blonde head appreciatively as I caught my breath and readied myself for the next round.

At that point, Dawn rolled onto her back and pulled her knees up to her chest with her thighs spread to the sides, lewdly exposing her pussy to view. "Take me to heaven, honey?"

"Ooh, me too!" DJ popped off my erection and went immediately beside her sister, rolling onto her back and adopting an identical position.

Looking back and forth between the two sisters' naked bodies and shaved snatches, I felt like a drunk trying to decide between two identical pitchers of beer. So pragmatically I offered. "Looks like I have to fuck you both at the same time."

"Better enjoy this while you can, Ben," Dawn giggled. "Our periods start tomorrow," she reminded me.

I nodded. "Don't worry. I'll fuck you both hard enough you'll still remember it in a week."


"Ben, can you take us up to the Garden of Me this afternoon?" Eden opened her eyes WIDE in what she knew was a surefire way to get me to say 'yes'. I couldn't help it. My baby sister really did have puppy-dog eyes. In a baby-cute voice, she explained, "Brooke was supposed to do it today but she's going somewhere with Annndrew... Againnn."

I chuckled at how Eden had intercepted me as I left the bathroom. "Sure. Lemme ask Dawn if she'll come."

"Okay!" Eden bounced away happily, moving quickly to Emma and the twins' friends Jenny Wong and Ana Ramirez. The girls huddled together and quickly planned their afternoon, chattering rapid-fire like chipmunks.

I smiled and headed back towards the lodge lounge, where I'd already arranged to meet up with Dawn after my bathroom break. On the way, I saw Brooke shyly slipping her hand into Andrew Hemingway's. This was the third afternoon in a row they were spending alone together.

Andrew saw me and waved. He'd been really formal and polite with me, recognizing that my sister and I were very close and that he wanted to be on my good side. Brooke caught his wave and turned to see me, blushing and smiling sweetly.

I looked at the happy expression on my sister's face, completely serene and without tension, bitchiness, or any sign of her evil tendencies. The improvement in her attitude couldn't have just been her budding romance. She'd been dating Perry and still been a little brat at home. Maybe it was because she was getting properly laid. After all, I knew how relaxing a good orgasm could be and this way, Brooke could focus on getting to know Andrew without awkward sexual tension. Hmm, I very much liked the new and improved Brooke. Maybe I should have started banging her much earlier.

Anyways, I waved the young couple along and turned inside. Dawn was by the pool table, hoisting a stick and tossing the cue ball in her left hand. "Feel like losing another couple bucks?"

I groaned. Dawn was an expert pool shark (something about Newtonian physics), and I'd already lost more than $20 to her this summer. Then again, I was sure I could pay her back with sexual favors.

I shook my head in the negative. "The twins are asking me to chaperone them up to the Garden. Feel like a good hike?"

"What, like we need more exercise?" Dawn rolled her eyes and grinned. But then she added, "Sure, just let me change into better shoes."

My girlfriend then leaned her head back and elevated her arms into the air, stretching her lithe body out, which thrust her D-cups forward to strain the fabric of her halter top. Gary Wong promptly scratched over at the next pool table, missing the cue ball completely and smacking the eight-ball directly into the side pocket.

Unawares, Dawn turned her head to the collective groan of the guys at the next pool table. "What happened?"

I chuckled and slipped my arm around her waist. "I'll tell you later. C'mon, let's get moving before Emma starts whining."


"Hurry uh-uup, Ben!" Emma whined, stretching the word 'up' into two syllables. Her fists perched on her hips as she stood atop a boulder further up the trail. As the baby of the family, she was used to pouting and always getting her way. Our parents doted on the twins, spoiling them incessantly; but they were outgrowing their cuteness.

"I'm going to remind you of this when you guys are lagging behind us on the way home," I called ahead. Dawn and I were taking our time, just enjoying our physical proximity to each other and occasionally commenting on the things around us.

I was still amazed at our relationship. Even though I was currently having sex with three girls, there was never any doubt who was the one romantic love in my life. DJ and Brooke deferred to Dawn at all times, and what they said was true: Everyone in the entire camp pretty much assumed Dawn and I would end up married, even people who weren't related to us.

If marriage was anything like this summer had been, I would be the happiest man on Earth. Except for sleeping and the occasional toilet break, Dawn and I had spent every single moment of every day together since arriving at camp. That's pretty much sixteen hours a day. If you consider that I averaged less than two hours a day of quality time together with any of my previous girlfriends, I felt like the past two and a half weeks had been more like five months straight. And in that entire time, I couldn't remember a single fight. We were perfect together.

Which was why I was now starting to freak out. After all, in another week and a half, we would be separated once again.

Sure, we were used to spending eleven months apart; and after the past summer, we'd realized we were falling in love with each other and still endured the time away. But that was last summer. This time, I felt in my core being that Dawn was my soulmate and I couldn't imagine even one more day without her. How would I live without her by my side?

"My mom says we're all getting new cell phones when we get back," Dawn tried to reassure me. "There's this family plan and Cingular has this Mobile-to-Mobile thing where the calls to another Cingular phone are free. Convince your parents to get you one and we can talk all the time. Heck, I can put you on speakerphone and listen to you sleep."

I scrunched up my forehead as I kicked a pebble in front of me. "I guess. Don't get me wrong, talking on the phone with you is far better than nothing. But..." I sighed. "I've never been a phone person, Dawn. You know that. I mean, I've kinda always been out of sight, out of mind. I don't know how to carry on a conversation without seeing someone's face and getting that ... feedback."

"You'll figure it out," she said firmly. "For ME, you'll figure it out."

I smiled at that. "Of course I will," I said with confidence. For Dawn, I could do anything.

"Besides," Dawn said. "One thing at a time. First you have to get used to not having sex with me anymore."

"What?" I stopped dead in my tracks. "Why?"

"Period. Remember? I mean, maybe we can still do it, but it's gonna get messy and cleaning up blood out in the woods doesn't sound like fun."

"Oh right, right." Bashfully, I looked in earnest at my girlfriend. "But we can still do other stuff, right?"

Dawn giggled, "Of course." She looked up the trail. And with a naughty grin she purred, "Should I drop to my knees right now?"

Uncontrollably, I groaned. But my eyes flicked up the trail to where Emma was once again glaring at us to hurry up. "Fucking tease," I growled.

Dawn just laughed and looped her arm through mine. And then we hurried to catch up to the little ones.


Dawn DID give me a quick blowjob when we snuck away for a couple of minutes. The girls, of course, noticed. And Dawn and I had a momentary panic attack when Ana tapped her chin and told Dawn, "You've got a bit of spit or something right here."

Dawn blushed and wiped away the glob of semen. Then she quickly jumped into the pool and rinsed her face off to make sure there were no further remains. After that, we horsed around with the younger ones, even getting into a few chicken fights where Dawn and I were the bases while the four 11-year-olds took turns perching on our shoulders and trying to wrestle each other off.

We napped and relaxed in the shade. Dawn was sitting up and chatting with the girls while I dozed with my head in her lap. The valley between her thighs made a wonderful pillow and I couldn't help but give her a few winks, knowing that I was just inches away from a very naughty place. Dawn had to slap my cheek when I made a move to kiss her down there, right in front of the young ones.

After that, we had to sneak away into the bushes to have a full quickie, possibly our last vaginal intercourse for the next week. This time, Dawn made damn sure there weren't any stray globs of semen anywhere visible when we were done. Awkward questions would NOT be fun.

There was also one moment that justified our presence as chaperones. The girls were all jumping off a 10-foot ledge into the pool, doing cannonballs or otherwise just trying to make big splashes. At one point, Jenny Wong slipped while climbing up the rocks and opened a nasty set of cuts along her knee. I was quickly on the scene with the first aid kit to disinfect it and put on some bandages. After that, no one was in the mood to keep jumping and we packed up and headed home.


"Ready to go?" I hoisted my backpack and looked back at the cabin door, where Brooke was coming out with her own backpack, the buckle that connected the two shoulder straps still loose.

Brooke nodded, but I saw the loose buckle and smiling, I stepped forward and grabbed the two halves, snapping them together just above her breasts. And as I pulled my hands away, without really thinking I let my fingertips trail down her slopes before pulling away.

Brooke blushed and looked up at me. "Getting a little too close to the goods there, aren't you?"

"I intend to get a lot closer than that, sis," I said in a husky voice, my eyes communicating my lust.

She grinned with a twinkle in her eye. For the past two days, with the Evans sisters out of commission on their periods, Brooke and I had been the primary sexual couple. Sure, Dawn and DJ played around with us, and DJ even started to show some signs of Dayna's affinity for anal play. But Brooke had certainly been enjoying the increased attention I was paying her.

Hooking my thumbs into my own shoulder straps, I turned and we made the short walk to the Evans cabin. Dawn and DJ had yet to emerge, and I checked my watch to verify the time.

When the Evans sisters were five minutes late, I started to get impatient. Dawn was usually like clockwork in her punctuality, a trait I found rare in the girls I knew and just one of the many things that made me love Dawn that much more. Fortunately, my girlfriend came out just then, clearly not dressed for a hike.

"What's wrong?" I asked as Dawn stepped out still wearing her pajamas and we exchanged quick hugs and a chaste kiss. "I'm feeling miserable. We both are." Dawn looked back in the door, where DJ was sitting on a couch looking a little green. "Today's probably my heaviest flow day and I just feel drained. We're not really in the mood."

"Oh, okay," I shrugged. As much as I would like to think my girlfriend was an energizer bunny in the sack, the truth was we occasionally went through times where we just weren't that horny. Or, well, at least she wasn't. I was pretty much horny at all times. But even pre-DJ and Brooke, Dawn and I had a perfectly normal day where we had zero sex. And her lack of interest on this day was especially understandable given her current female bodily functions.

"We're just going to hang out here, okay?" Dawn sighed.

"Sure thing," I nodded, immediately unclipping the buckle between my shoulder straps and the one around my waist, moving to drop my pack. "Maybe just hang out at the lounge? Play some pool?"

"Oh no, no," Dawn smiled serenely and then glanced over at Brooke. "Why don't the two of you still go? You can't ruin the morning's fun just because of us."

I looked over and Brooke's eyes went up in hopeful anticipation. Apart from that first time on the ridge, we'd never had sex alone.

But the magnetic pull of my love for Dawn drew me back. "But, I want to be with you," I whined.

"You will be," Dawn said warmly. "I'll see you at lunch. Some time alone with your sister will be good for both of you and besides, we're going to have to get used to being apart."

I frowned unhappily. "I don't want to get used to being apart." In the back of my head, I couldn't believe I was arguing against this. Was I really turning down an opportunity for sex in favor of ... billiards and ping-pong? But then I looked in Dawn's eyes and I knew. I LOVED her. Of COURSE I wanted to be with her for every minute possible before we were separated.

Dawn's expression softened. "Ben, of course I'm not going to force you to be away from me. But seriously, it's a good opportunity to hang out with Brooke. And it's a good time for me to hang out with DJ. Just for one morning."

I sighed and nodded. "Okay, okay." I leaned in and planted a juicy kiss on my girlfriend. And when I pulled away I murmured forlornly, "See you at lunch."


Brooke and I hit the trail and just as we got started, I turned to her and said, "Don't take it personally. I don't MIND being out here with you."

My little sister just smiled and said, "Don't worry about it. You love your girlfriend, I get it."

"I just don't want you to feel like I'm ... settling ... for second best or anything. Dawn's right. You and I haven't spent any significant time alone together since ... well ... ever."

Brooke giggled and slipped her hand into mine. "Yeah. Well once we get back home, we'll have a lot more time alone."

Her comment started my brain churning. While I'd been constantly thinking about my impending separation from Dawn, I hadn't given serious thought to what would happen between me and Brooke once we returned to Orange County and the real world. In a contemplative voice, I mused, "So ... when we get back, you're still planning to have sex with me?"

"Of course!" Brooke grinned and squeezed my hand. "You think I'm giving up these amazing orgasms just because camp is over? You and Brandi managed to pull it off. And while it may not be every morning, I plan to have you thoroughly screw my brains out as often as possible!"

My little sister's enthusiasm brought a smile to my face and a little rise in my shorts. The prospect of having a live-in, tight-body nymphomaniac in the next room seemed very convenient and exceedingly pleasurable. But the big brother concern in me overrode my initial lust. I bit my lip and cautioned, "Brooke, you know we can't do this forever."

"Who said anything about forever?" She shrugged. "You're graduating and leaving for college after next year. We have that long at least."

"But Brooke, you know you should be getting out and meeting other boys."

"I will, I will. I'm still hanging out with Andrew Hemingway right now, aren't I? If he's lucky, he's even going to get to second base pretty soon."

I coughed nervously, washing the image out of my head. "Yeah, don't tell me about that, please. I don't want to hear about your sex life."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I mean, if you'd just told me that Andrew stuck his finger inside you I'd turn around, go back to camp, and beat the living shit out of him. Sorry. Big brother instincts."

Brooke giggled. "Okay, if he does, I won't tell."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. But seriously, Brooke. I DO want to know that you're going out and exploring that. Dating and boys are a big part of growing up and learning to socialize like an adult. I'm just afraid that if you're getting all your sexual needs taken care of at home, you won't have the drive to go find yourself a real boyfriend."

"Look at it this way, Ben," Brooke smiled sweetly at me. "If I'm getting all my sexual needs taken care of at home, I can meet and flirt with boys WITHOUT getting so horny I let them take advantage of me. So I can get all that social practice and flirting fun without taking any risks. Doesn't THAT appeal to your protective big brother instincts?"

I smiled. "Actually, yeah, it does. But you might get labeled as a tease if you push them too far."

"Better a tease than a slut."

I smiled. "True."

"And THIS way," Brooke stopped me and pulled me around so that we were looking right at each other. She reached her arms up around my neck and smiled with obvious lust in her eyes. "If YOU'RE getting all your sexual needs taken care of at home, then maybe, just maybe, we'll figure out a way to keep you from doing anything to ruin what you've got going with Dawn."

I leaned my head away from her. Feeling hurt, I exclaimed, "What?"

Brooke put on her evil grin. "C'mon, Ben. We both know you don't have the greatest record of being a loyal boyfriend. I talked to Dawn already. She's hoping I can keep you on a leash. I'll be watching and reporting back to her."

I rolled my eyes and sarcastically moaned, "Great..."

Brooke giggled and leaned up to kiss me. She felt really good, and when she pulled away, she stayed with her mouth just half an inch away from mine. "C'mon, Ben. Don't moan about it. Because I plan to keep you well satisfied."


That morning, Brooke showed me that even without Dawn and DJ there to help, my little sister was certainly capable of fulfilling my sexual needs. She wasn't experienced or skilled just yet, but she had an exquisitely tight pussy and an abundance of energy.

For my pleasure, Brooke showed off her rapidly improving blowjob techniques, working me over to a quick climax and swallowing every drop down her gullet. Then, she let me pin her to the blanket and pound her with extreme brute force. The cute brunette was quite flexible and she split her legs to the sides in a big V, with her feet pointing back past her head while I held her tight ass in my hands and reamed her out at maximum depth.

My thrusts were accompanied by her gasping moans. My mind was sent into pleasure orbit as she husked, "Fuck me, Ben. Fuck me, big brother! Nngh! Harder! HARDER! Pound my little pussy!"

Finally, I spurted my incestuous load into my little sister, creaming her spasming snatch until it overflowed.

Then for her pleasure, Brooke roughly rode me to three shrieking orgasms while I palmed her tits and thumbed her clit. Her third climax came when I circled my hand around and popped a finger into her clenched asshole, and the resulting inner clamping around my shaft forced me to erupt like a geyser into her quivering quim.

We then took a short break, cuddling and basking in our incestuous sibling love. While a novice to most sexual things, Brooke was an accomplished kisser and we spent a lot of time just rolling around the blankets, rubbing our bodies against each other and devouring each other's mouths.

If you'd told me a year ago that I'd have sex with Brandi, my hot older sister, I'd have said you were crazy. Yeah, I'd harbored the fantasies, but things like that just didn't happen in real life.

If you told me I'd be rolling around naked and playfully kissing little Brooke post- coital in Dawn's and my special spot, I'd have tried to kick your ass for even suggesting my younger sister was capable of such a depraved activity.

And yet here I was. I'd always loved my sister. It was what made me put up with her juvenile machinations over the years. And even now, our physical unions were just an extension of that familial love and trust. We'd crossed a boundary that could never be un-crossed, and yet the act had only bonded us even closer together. She was my sister. She was a part of me. And she would always be a part of me.

To our mutual pleasure, sometime in the middle of our cuddling I slipped a new erection into Brooke from behind. Spooned together on our sides, I wrapped my arms around her while she held my hands against her chest, humming happily. And together we slowly rocked together, arching our necks and twisting around to passionately kiss one another until the pleasure overwhelmed us and I was pouring out my liquid love into her compliant body.

And then we slept.


After lunch, I pulled Dawn aside as we passed up an offer to go play Ultimate Frisbee and instead found a quiet place to lay down a blanket in the shade. Off in the distance, we could see the big rectangular field where the frisbee game was being played, and further beyond that the lake.

"How are you feeling?" I asked first.

"Better. Still cramping, but better." Dawn brushed a lock of her fine blonde hair behind her ear and smiled at me. The sun was glinting through the overhead leaves, casting a few direct rays of sunshine over her pretty face. Her crystal clear blue eyes sparkled at me, and I took a moment to absorb her beauty, complete from head to toe and more than a little arousing in her white halter-top and khaki shorts.

Without another thought, I sighed and murmured, "I love you." It felt great to say it and have absolutely no doubt that I knew what I was talking about. No wondering whether it was just teenage infatuation or just a phrase I needed to say in order to keep my girlfriend happy. I really and truly loved Dawn. I always had.

Dawn beamed at me and replied, "I love you, too." And then she tilted her head and got a naughty grin on her face. "So how was this morning? Brooke seemed to be walking a little funny."

I blushed and looked down. "It was fine. We talked a lot about the boundaries of our relationship and her meeting boys and having her own life. The last thing I want to do is have her get complacent just because she's got me at home."

Dawn nodded. "I was telling her the same thing."

I arched an eyebrow at my girlfriend. "And what is this thing about you using her as a rat to keep me in line?"

Dawn giggled and looked away. "Actually, that was HER idea. The girl loves you, but I think she likes being a little evil sometimes."

I took Dawn's hands in my own and said softly, "Well she's welcome to keep an eye on me. Because I'm going to be faithful to you."

"Well, faithful while fucking your little sister's brains out," Dawn teased.

"Well..." I turned red. "Aren't you and DJ going to be playing around as well? Fair is fair."

Dawn laughed and squeezed my hand. "Relax. I like it better this way. I have no fear of Brooke and I'd much rather you be sleeping with her than getting all frustrated and looking elsewhere."

"I WON'T look elsewhere," I said earnestly.

Dawn sighed, looking at me with a mixture of pity and regret. "Ben, I'd like to believe that. But I know you. You always wanted to believe you were a 'nice guy' when we turned thirteen; but really, you were a nice guy because no girl wanted you back then. You were just a little dork. If a girl had gone after you, you'd have caved immediately. Remember what happened with Dayna? And that's still a part of who you are today."

"I've changed," I insisted.

"Changed? You cheated on all three of your girlfriends. I know you love me Ben, but it's going to be really hard when your hormones kick in and some hot girl flashes her boobs at you and wants to get wicked. I've said it before, Ben. You're my moron best friend and I know you better than that. Seriously, if Brooke doesn't happen to be around to relieve the pressure, what will you do?"

I pulled my hand back, feeling hurt. "Don't you have any faith in me?"

Dawn sighed. "It's not a question of faith, Ben. I love you. I'll always love you, no matter what. And all I'm really asking of you is that you love me too. Sex for sex's sake isn't that big a deal. Save your love for me. I can live with the rest."

"What, you can live with me fucking other girls?"

Dawn exhaled, frowning slightly. "Well ... I wouldn't say I like the idea."

"Then I won't. I'm trying to grow up and be mature here."

Dawn smiled sweetly and held my cheek, leaning into kiss me. "Okay. If you can do it, I'll be happy. I love you Ben. I really would be thrilled knowing you're saving yourself for me."

"I will," I said firmly.


Fortunately for me, both Dawn and DJ were in better spirits the next morning, and once again we were a happy foursome frolicking together in a big, sweaty pile of naked flesh. I'm not even entirely sure who's mouth I was in when I blew the first time, but whoever it was quickly shared my load with the other girls while I gasped for oxygen while flat on my back and staring skywards.

The afternoon found the four of us dressed in our swimsuits and floating on inner tubes on the lake. Random physics and gentle currents conspired to constantly scatter us apart from each other, but a quick tug on an arm or leg here and there and our foursome managed to always keep in close proximity to each other. The tickling caresses of each other's hands were rather pleasant as well.

Now you'd think that after three weeks of camp, I'd get used to seeing the girls in their bikinis ... but I wasn't. The budding 15-year-olds, while still growing into their bodies, already had healthy curves that captured my imagination. DJ floated along with slicked back wet braids, her body position in the inner tube thrusting her growing tits into the air where the moist fabric of her top clung to the globes like a second skin. I salivated to think of how those puppies would only grow for a few more years, and I wondered if they would still taste as sweet as Dayna's.

Brooke, while not nearly as built as her buxom blonde friend, was still quite enticing, especially since she was currently face-down on her tube, her perfectly shaped ass aimed back at me (deliberately, I'm sure). I had just fucked my little sister from behind that morning, and when I craned my head around to stare at the perfect peach-shaped butt, pleasant memories from hours before filtered into my brain.

And Dawn, as usual, was the most magnificent creature of feminine beauty around. She was an angel in white today, the triangles of her top both supporting and showing off her prodigious breasts. Her long, lithe legs trailed out in the water, glisteningly wet. And the smile she reserved for me was dazzling in its radiance.

As I floated along, enjoying the contrast of cool water and warm sunshine, I mused on my current situation. THIS was heaven. I only wished this could truly be an endless summer.

But all great things must eventually come to an end. The time to return home and to the real world was near, and it was time to start wrapping things up.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.