An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life
Chapter 19: Little Sisters

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19: Little Sisters - A teenage boy learning about love and sex with his cute classmates, gorgeous cheerleaders, friends at summer camp, a beautiful neighbor, and even his own sisters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   School  

JULY 2001, SUMMER CAMP

Dawn and I arrived at the table for lunch, both of us with warm smiles on our faces and twinkles in our eyes. How could we not be happy? We were in LOVE. And it wasn't just puppy love or teenage infatuation. I didn't feel the rush of "new love" like I had with Keira or Adrienne. It wasn't even the pleasant but slightly awkward transition from friendship to romance like with Megan and Cassidy.

It just felt ... right. I'd literally known Dawn for my entire life, and the progression of our relationship, while rapidly advancing these past three summers like puberty, felt completely natural. When we first realized in grade school that we had private parts that didn't match, we showed them to each other to try and figure it out. When our bodies first started undergoing the great change out of childhood, we similarly explored those changes together. And when hormones began to percolate through our veins, we let those feelings out with each other.

Dawn was the first girl I held hands with. She was my first kiss. We then explored masturbation with each other, and I was the one to introduce Dawn to the wonderful pleasures of sex. Didn't it just make sense that we really explore what true love meant together? Maybe it really was destiny.

Our parents beamed at us as we arrived. Both sets of parents knew their now 17- year-old children had probably just had sex with each other, and yet there was nothing but approval in their eyes. Eden and Emma looked at us with little smiles, confident that they were witnessing the ideal romantic coupling, right up there with Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, and (as they put it) Beauty and the Beast.

Guess which one I was.

But two people at the table weren't giving us lovey-dovey looks. DJ caught Dawn's attention and something was communicated non-verbally between the two sisters. And Brooke gave me a pointed look, before deliberately sweeping her gaze over to Dawn and then back again to me. Her question was clear: 'Have you talked to her yet?'

I grimaced in apology and shook my head in the negative. I knew what Brooke wanted. She'd made her intentions quite clear, even going so far as to crawl into bed with me this morning so that I awoke with my little sister's head on my chest and her hand on my morning wood.

It wasn't that the idea was distasteful to me. Brooke WAS growing up into quite the hottie, with just enough resemblance to Brandi to start my engines revving and enough prettiness and curves of her own to keep my engines that way. I had no problems with incest. And I'd finally accepted for myself that Brooke was old enough to begin her sexual explorations.

But I was still just nine days into my newfound relationship with Dawn. I loved her. She talked of marriage someday. And we'd already agreed to somehow maintain a long-distance relationship come August.

I believed Dawn would accept Brooke's desires to explore her sexuality with me. After all, Dawn had already shown comfortability with incest, given her dalliances with her own sister and in her knowledge of my affair with Brandi. She'd even let me fuck Dayna every which way from Sunday last summer.

And yet I was still hesitant to raise the subject with Dawn. I still had the noble of idea of monogamy in my head. After all, I'd never really been monogamous before. But didn't Dawn deserve all of me? Wasn't the point of being so completely in love that I should devote my entire self to one woman?

And what if Dawn was threatened by Brooke? No girlfriend of mine had ever thrown a fit over me screwing Keira or Dawn or Brandi because none of them KNEW about those side-affairs. I'd compartmentalized them away as "not counting", satisfying my own conscience. But that's not to say my girlfriend at the time would have been so generous if she'd known.

When I indicated that I'd still not yet approached Dawn with what Brooke was asking for, my little sister's face went through a riot of emotions. Disappointment was first, as if she were waiting for a desired package to arrive only to find that it had been delayed yet again. Anger with me came next, accusing me (rightfully so) for being the cause of said delay. And sadness. Brooke loved me and desired me, for a variety of reasons, and doubt was starting to creep into her mind that I would ever fulfill my promise.

That last look broke my heart. As much as I loved Dawn, I owed it to my sister to keep up my end of the bargain and at least raise the subject. So sighing, I resolved to talk to my girlfriend that afternoon. She would understand Brooke's desires. She'd have to understand, even if she didn't necessarily agree.

I hoped Dawn would say 'yes'. If not, I wasn't sure what I would do. I loved both Dawn and Brooke. And I really didn't want to have to make any choices between them.


I spent the first hour after lunch trying to work up how to raise the "Brooke" issue with Dawn. She had something on her mind as well, and so we spent that hour just laying out by the lake, holding hands casually and trying to relax while letting our meals digest.

But presently, a small commotion caught our attention a hundred yards away from us across the curve in the lake. Greg Kinomoto was reclining on a lounge chair with some of his friends, ranging in age from 19 to 23. There were two bikini-clad girls giggling and laughing and flirting with them, a normal event. But what had alerted Dawn and I was that the voices were VERY familiar.

Dawn saw them first, and she instinctively bolted out of her chair just seconds before I did. It was Brooke and DJ, and our 15-year-old little sisters had no business flirting with such older men. Despite her developed figure, DJ in her pigtails looked even younger and the situation looked rather disturbing with the fully grown men predatorily circling her.

I actually outran Dawn across the beach, arriving just after Brooke had plopped herself into Greg's lap, wriggling her tight underage ass against his crotch. And just over ten seconds after leaving my lounge chair, I arrived on the scene, roughly snatched my sister's wrist, and bodily yanked her up. "The FUCK are you doing?" I yelled in her face.

Dawn arrived just then and similarly pulled DJ back and away from Connor Metcalfe, a prototypical California surfer boy six years older than her. "Dawnnn!" DJ complained.

"We're leaving," Dawn growled at her little sister.

"We aren't doing anything wrong!" Brooke whined and tried to jerk her wrist out of my grasp.

"Hey, come on, babe," Greg spread his hands with a charming smile on his face. "The girls and us were just chatting."

Dawn whirled on Greg and without warning, slapped his cheek with enough force to rotate his head around. The big guy winced and held a hand to his cheek protectively while glaring at Dawn. But the 17-year-old blonde just stared him down. "You stay away from our sisters, got it? They may look all adult but they're barely fifteen and you KNOW it."

Greg grimaced and glared at her, but he nodded his head.

Together, Dawn and I marched our little sisters away. But once we got back to our original lounge chairs, they both shook themselves free of our grasp and whirled to face us.

"You can't be there every time, Dawn," DJ said darkly. "It's gonna happen again, one way or another."

Dawn just looked in horror at her little sister, and meanwhile Brooke put her hands on her hips while glaring at me. "You promised, Ben. If you can't keep your promises, what faith do I have left in you?"

And with that, Brooke slipped her hand into DJ's and the two younger teens took off, headed for parts unknown.

Dawn visibly deflated as she exhaled, a look of pain on her face. I felt my own heart sinking, and simultaneously, Dawn and I turned to each other and said, "We need to talk."


Neither Dawn nor I felt comfortable saying anything out in the open where we were. I wouldn't have even felt comfortable at our special clearing. People just don't go around telling their girlfriends that their little sister wants to have sex with them, and I wanted to make absolutely sure we wouldn't be overheard.

There were too many people by the lake, period. The cabin walls weren't soundproof. And it was too easy for someone who knew us to sneak behind some bushes by our special spot. In the end, I decided on an open field within the camp borders that had a single, solitary tree in the middle of it. At least there, I figured if we kept our voices controlled no one could overhear, and we could see in 360 degrees if anyone was around us. Yeah, we'd be visible to passersby, but I wasn't planning on getting naked or anything during this discussion.

No sooner had we sat down than Dawn and I, as if on the same wavelength, both began, "I wasn't sure how to say this..."

I blinked in surprise and so did Dawn. She made as if to defer to me but my chivalrous instincts kicked in first and I waved her to continue. As if eager to get this off her chest, Dawn sighed and said, "I want to invite DJ to have sex with us."

My eyes popped wide open. I hadn't been expecting that, and the surprise was evident on my face. Dawn just exhaled and continued, "I know DJ lost her virginity this past year. Her boyfriend was a jerk and I never liked him, but DJ did and that was all that mattered at the time. He smooth-talked her into it and then it was just three pumps and an apology. Apparently it was his first time too."

I frowned, not yet understanding how the story of DJ's lost virginity would lead to Dawn inviting DJ to join us.

"Anyways, they tried it once more, and it was just as pathetic. That kind of ruined DJ's perception of the guy as a manly hunk and she dumped him. Shortly after that, we came up to camp and DJ told me in no uncertain terms that she was going to, quote, 'do it right'.

I arched an eyebrow and Dawn signed mournfully, shaking her head sadly. Then she continued, "Now DJ's flirted with most of the guys her own age around camp and managed to not do anything stupid just yet, because she and Brooke are having sex together and that's taken the urgency off for these first few days. But my little sister is dead set on getting properly laid, and I'm afraid she's begun to turn her attentions to older men who are just going to prey on her. She's convinced that an 'older man' will have more experience and be a better lover. I'm convinced that guys like Greg and Connor will just use her and leave her."

I was starting to get what Dawn was alluding to, and I had to admit that my loins liked the idea. DJ was very cute. And yet my arousal was tempered both by the pained look in Dawn's eyes and my own current worries about Brooke. I still hadn't gotten my little request off my chest and I couldn't relax until I did.

Dawn sighed. "When we first got here, DJ asked me if she could join us, make a threesome out of it. I told her I didn't want to share. I was in love, Ben. I wanted you all to myself, you know?"

I nodded.

"But now I'm afraid that things will be worse if DJ finds some other stranger. I trust you Ben. I'm still not sure I want to share you, but I trust you. Can you do this and make it good for her, but still love me?" Dawn's lower lip quivered.

I didn't answer immediately, instead moving forward to kiss my girlfriend tenderly. She sighed happily and wrapped her hands behind my head to more firmly kiss me back. And when we pulled away, I looked her in the eye and said, "I'll always love you. You never have to worry about that. No matter what else happens to us, you will always come first."

Belatedly, I got the innuendo and I grinned. "And if you want, I can make sure you always cum first."

Dawn rolled her eyes, but the vulgar humor broke some of the tension and she managed a wry grin. "I'm still not entirely sure I'm comfortable with letting her join us. She's just a kid, you know?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes, thinking of Brooke. "Believe me, I know."

"But then I think of what we were doing when we were fifteen," Dawn continued. "Maybe we weren't having sex yet, but the two of us got pretty hot and heavy. And I guess DJ's just developed a little faster than me. It's not like she's still a virgin." She shrugged helplessly.

I took a deep breath. "But Brooke is."

"Brooke?" Dawn sat up straight and gave me a funny look. "What's this got to do with Brooke?"

I exhaled and gathered my strength, looking around the field to make sure no one was within earshot. "I wasn't sure how to say this, but Brooke wants ME to be her first."

Dawn smirked and a twinkle came into her eyes. "Ohhh ... Okay, that makes sense."

My eyebrows shot up in confusion. "Makes sense?"

"She's been giving you these weird looks all summer and every time she did, I would watch you tense up," Dawn smiled. "Now I know why. I'd started to guess anyways."

"We don't have to," I put in hurriedly. "I promised I'd be loyal. I love you, Dawn. And Brooke knows that. I'd never do anything to-"

"Ben, Ben," Dawn calmed me down. Her posture relaxed even more. "It's okay. She's your sister. I get it."

"But-"

"And after all, didn't we just agree to let DJ join us? If I can accept you having sex with my sister, I can certainly accept you having sex with yours. Brooke loves you, Ben. I get it."

I arched an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Makes sense. It's the same reason I'd rather you be the one DJ learns sex from. Yeah, DJ's not a virgin, but she hasn't had good sex either." Dawn smiled and leaned back with both arms, which thrust her chest forward and began to stimulate my arousal. "We can both teach them. After all, we're their big siblings. I taught DJ, now it's your turn to teach Brooke."

"But that's different, you're both girls," I frowned.

"Not so different. Sex is sex. Learning is learning. And I don't have a dick for DJ to learn with." Dawn grinned. "Hell, if Dayna had been a boy, I would have lost my virginity to my big brother instead of you," she laughed.

Feeling the tension drain out of me, I started laughing too. And then Dawn let out a big sigh of relief. "You know, I thought I was going to feel really jealous and uncomfortable at the idea of DJ sleeping with you. She's still so young and we're only nine days into really being boyfriend/girlfriend. But now that it's here, I don't mind at all."

"Really?"

Dawn smiled sweetly. "I love my little sister, Ben. I want to protect her and see her happy. And knowing she can learn with you far outweighs any jealousy of mine. It's not like you're going to go fall in love with her, will you?"

I shook my head. "Not planning on it. But I will warn you Dawn, one thing I've learned is that it's not as simple as a few orgasms and a few pointers. Once you've slept with someone, it changes things ... forever."

"Yeah," Dawn smiled and pulled my face to hers, rubbing our noses together. "It brings us closer. You'll have tapped all three Evans sisters, Ben. And I've already had sex with Brandi. Now we're just binding our two families as close as they can possibly be."


"So how is this gonna work?" DJ asked, fidgeting nervously. Dawn looked reassuringly at her little sister while I held Brooke's hand, similarly trying to instill her with calmness and confidence.

"There's no pressure," I said in a gentle tone, looking at Dawn while I said this. "We can do as little or as much as you guys are comfortable with, even if it means doing nothing." And I meant it. Sure, the horndog part of me wanted to bury my tool inside cute DJ, whose tight body and flowing blonde hair reminded me of Dawn at fifteen. And I was certainly aroused by the naughty idea of having sex with my virginal little sister. But the nice guy in me was coming out again. No pressure. Never. And while I hadn't been that close to DJ, she was a friend and very important to my family, and I couldn't bear to do anything to her that she might regret.

Now if I couldn't do anything like that to DJ, I certainly could never force myself on Brooke. I resolved that if I saw the slightest hesitation in her, I would call this whole thing off, like I had with Megan way back when.

"Why don't you two just hang back," Dawn suggested. "Ben and I will get things going and if you feel comfortable enough, just join in." The breeze off the creek picked up just then and blew through my girlfriend's hair, sending it fluttering to the side of her while she turned her beautiful face to me. I saw the sparkle in her clear blue eyes. Whatever reservations she might have over letting me, her love, have sex with her little sister and my little sister, Dawn was clearly excited by the situation.

I lay back across the blankets as Dawn crawled over me. She paused to remove her baby T-shirt, leaving her upper body clad only in her bra as she bent down to taste my lips. And as the heavenly pleasures of our kiss began spreading through my body, I felt my own tension over the situation starting to melt away.

My shirt came off shortly afterwards, followed by Dawn's bra. She then rose up on her knees and went through the awkward gymnastics of removing her shorts and panties until she'd fully undressed, and then rolled onto her back as I similarly got myself completely naked. We moved together with the ease and comfort of lovers quite familiar with each other's bodies, and even through closed eyes we instinctively knew where to move next in order to maximize each other's pleasure.

"Ohhh, Ben..." Dawn sighed when she settled her crotch over mine. My long dick, trapped against my own belly, nestled in the cleft of Dawn's juicing pussy. And while my kisses trailed down her neck, she slid forward to offer her swollen breasts to my lips. I nursed happily on one while manually stimulating the other as she began to glide her torso back and forth, using my dick as a rail.

"Ohhh, shit..." said a voice that sounded like Dawn's, and yet wasn't Dawn's. I turned my head to the side to see DJ writhing in clear arousal. Her T-shirt was shoved up above her big and growing breasts so that she could tweak her own nipple. And her shorts were unbuttoned and opened enough so that a hand could dip beneath and rub inside.

But it wasn't her own hand; it was Brooke's. My little sister manually masturbated her best friend, and was leaning over with her chin on DJ's shoulder. Brooke's eyes were heavy-lidded as she watched Dawn and I rutting against each other, no doubt partially imagining herself in Dawn's position.

"I'm gonna fuck you now, Ben," Dawn husked, drawing my attention back to my lover. "I'm going to lift up and impale myself on this thick piece of man meat. And I'm gonna give our little sisters a great look at your big dick spearing its way into my tight pussy."

The younger girls gasped at that pronouncement, and their eyes were locked onto our crotches as Dawn raised herself to do just as she had said. DJ's eyes in particular went wide open as she ogled my seven-and-five-eighths column of manflesh, and she held her breath as her older sister spread her moist labia around the mushroom head and then held the position for a few extra seconds.

"OHHH!" Dawn groaned as she sank herself down the first two inches, letting her head loll back as she concentrated on feeling my invasion. Now it was Brooke's turn to gasp as she watched, enraptured by the sight of my thick dick penetrating inside of Dawn's wet snatch. And then all three girls were staring downward as Dawn sank herself inch after inch until I was completely buried inside my girlfriend.

For a long minute, I just savored the feeling of being inside Dawn, the girl I loved. Even without moving, her tightness and the intimacy I felt for her were more than enough to keep me aroused and interested, and I rested my hands on her hips as we stared lovingly into each other's eyes. And then after that time of reflection, I let my hands run up to cup Dawn's big tits, a happy smile crossing my face as I played with my favorite toys in the world. Dawn giggled at my enthusiasm and then she began to lift and lower herself on me, now beginning the actual sex act as she whimpered out her pleasure.

Dawn and I last year had explained quite a bit about sex. Our younger sisters would ask questions about various body parts like the clitoris and a man's testicles. We had explained the basic sexual positions and more or less informed them that any position that resulted in penetration worked, as long as the two participants enjoyed it. We ourselves mostly stuck to missionary and girl-on-top, because they just felt the best.

But there's a difference between verbal explanation and show-and-tell. And for the first time, DJ and Brooke were actually witnessing us. DJ'd had sex herself before. Brooke had at least watched me and Brandi. So it wasn't all new. But for the two 15-year-old girls, it was still spellbinding.

And the girls had not just been idly watching us. I glanced to the side and found that both DJ and Brooke had gotten themselves naked and had their hands all over each other while they watched us. Presently, DJ was suckling Brooke's breast and fingering my little sister's clit while the young brunette stared at her brother being fucked by his girlfriend. And when DJ moved her face up a little higher and captured Brooke's lips in a firm, urgent kiss, I felt an extra jolt of energy lance through my cock as I thrust upwards and lifted Dawn a few inches, purely from the excitement of seeing my little sister locking lips with her cute young friend.

"Unnngh, Ben! You feel so good inside me!" Dawn crooned. "I love you, baby! I love feeling you fucking me! Unnngh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

"Holy shit that's hot!" DJ moaned while Brooke rubbed her clit. My sister removed her head from DJ's nice, large breasts and turned to look at what DJ was exclaiming about. DJ herself continued, "My sister's cumming on your brother's cock, Brooke!"

She was. Dawn was in the throes of a powerful orgasm, her back arched, her neck muscles bulging, and her eyes tilted skyward. Dawn screamed out her climax to echo off the canyon walls, and soon I was joining her.

"Ugh! Ugh!" I grunted in warning, my hands back on Dawn's hips as I clutched her body tightly against my crotch. My back rose up and off the blanket as I curled inwards, and then I erupted wave after wave of hot lava into my girlfriend's vaginal cavity.

"Oh, Dawn!" I howled with delight, and together we showed our sisters what real happiness was all about.


A couple minutes later, after I was done spunking Dawn and we both finished off our orgasms, the tall, beautiful blonde collapsed backwards off me, her chest heaving upwards as she panted for air. DJ quickly moved over and on all fours, tilted her head to look at her big sister. "Can I taste it?"

Dawn got a goofy grin on her face and then nodded. And all of a sudden her well- fucked and satisfied expression changed into a contorted grimace of pleasure as she felt her little sister's tongue darting into her semen-soaked channel.

Brooke was a little slower to react but no less aroused, as she moved to all fours above me and shyly asked, "Can I taste it?"

This was it. Yeah, Brooke had put me in her mouth before, back when I was unconscious and I'd thought she was Brandi. But this was the moment of acceptance, the time when we both would knowingly and willingly cross the boundary of incest. I searched my sister's eyes for any signs of hesitation, and finding none, I nodded my approval.

And then it was my eyes rolling up into my head as I groaned with pleasure at the feelings of my little sister taking several inches of my still-sensitive cock into her hot little mouth.

I'd seen Brooke giving a blowjob to Perry once before. And her technique now wasn't much different, leaving a lot to be desired as she hoovered me at a single speed while bobbing her head up and down. So once I got over my initial shock at knowing it was Brooke sucking my dick, I started coaching her the same way I had Megan so long ago, or the Sanders twins just recently. I explained how she was currently working to get or keep me hard after a recent orgasm, and how that differed from blowing me to get me off. I reminded her to watch her teeth, and I made suggestions for varying her technique and adding her hands into the mix. Brooke soaked it up like a sponge, and very quickly she had me at full mast and ready to go.

When she realized this, that scared little-girl look came into her expression and Brooke popped her mouth off my dick and stared at it wide-eyed in awe. The thick column, topped by a big mushroom head, looked rather imposing from up close and I had to admit, Brooke's hand looked so small wrapped around it. I felt just a bit of my rigidity fading as I looked at Brooke become a little frightened at the possibilities of what might come next, but just as I was about to say something, she turned around and said, "OK, DJ. He's ready."

Dawn was moaning and holding her little sister's head to her crotch while DJ slurped up the last of my cream from Dawn's wet box. "Mmm, yummy," DJ grinned.

"Cumslut," Dawn giggled.

"Runs in the family," DJ laughed. And then with a predatory gaze with absolutely no hesitation whatsoever, the 15-year-old blonde vixen crawled over to me and Brooke.

I kept my gaze on DJ's pretty face the whole way, only briefly letting my eyes dip to drink in her nice body. True to Evans form, she had big breasts that hung and swayed pleasantly as she moved on all fours. She was still a little skinny around the hips and waist, not yet grown into full womanhood. And she had the same sparkle of arousal in her crystal clear blue eyes that Dawn showed me from time to time.

Then DJ moved over me and without further ado, the youngest Evans sister dropped her mouth to mine and gave me a VERY good approximation of Dawn's volcanic kiss. Her lips molded themselves to mine and pushed my head back against the blanket with some good pressure. Her tongue pressed forth and parried my tongue to the side. And she moaned in obvious heat while dropping her naked torso on top of me, crushing those tits into my chest and rubbing herself urgently against my naked flesh.

Eventually, DJ broke back for air and sighed happily. "I always knew you'd be a great kisser, Ben."

I grinned at the younger girl's obvious confidence and enthusiasm. She was a budding Dayna just waiting to grow up. "Likewise, kiddo," I smiled.

The blonde teen returned to kissing me and eventually she took hold of my shoulders and rolled us over. With some urgency, she maneuvered my hips around until I was lying between her spread thighs, and she lifted her knees into the air while wriggling her crotch around the blanket until she felt my erection nudging up against her pussy. There was no hesitation, no waiting to look at big sister Dawn. There was no brief discussion of our feelings for one another or concern for how this might change our friendship. DJ wanted to fuck, and to fuck well.

"C'mon, Ben," DJ urged. "Show me what's got both of my older sisters raving about what a stud you are. Show me what good fucking is supposed to feel like. Take me to heaven!"

And with that, I pivoted my hips, re-aimed my cock, and slowly began sinking my way into my youngest ever lover.

I didn't get very far. DAMN! DJ was TIGHT! Even though she wasn't a virgin, according to Dawn she'd only had sex twice before and my predecessor clearly had a smaller dick, for DJ winced as she was stretched farther than ever before. It wasn't a question of lubrication; DJ's pussy was a swamped inferno. But even with my toes scrabbling against the blanket's surface and me focusing all my weight through my crotch, I could only manage a steady push that took a full two minutes before I was fully lodged inside DJ's near-virginal pussy.

"Holy shit you're big!" DJ groaned and clutched at me. I could feel her heartbeat through her vaginal walls, which seemed to be pulsing against me with a steady [bum-BUMP] [bum-BUMP].

"You're so fucking tight!" I grunted and fought to stave off my impending orgasm, overstimulated by those pussy wall pulses. No wonder her boyfriend had popped off after only three strokes. And as I concentrated all my efforts on not bursting, I let my head move down to rest on the blanket beside DJ's head.

She patted my back and got herself used to my thick invasion while I got myself used to her pulsing tightness. I'd nearly spurted into DJ's 15-year-old pussy already, and the sudden memory of what happened to Allie Sanders set off an alarm in my head. "Are you safe?" I asked with some concern in my voice.

DJ giggled and nodded. "Mom put me on the pill when I turned 15. And you're the first one in me without a condom."

I looked to Dawn for confirmation, who was watching over us like a mother hen. She nodded and said, "Mom figured DJ would cut loose sometime this summer."

I sighed with some relief and then turned my head, pecking the young girl's cheek. "I just don't want to do anything to hurt you."

DJ winced but managed a wry grin. "Well, shoving a baseball bat up my cunt wasn't exactly pleasant."

I chuckled and then pushed myself up so that I was holding my weight above her. "Really? I've been told this part is quite nice." And with that, I retracted my hips back several inches before gently pushing my way back in. I reveled in the feeling of her body beneath me, so much like Dawn's and yet not. She was literally just a thinner, slightly shorter, younger version of Dawn.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.