An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Chapter 14: Reconnecting

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14: Reconnecting - A teenage boy learning about love and sex with his cute classmates, gorgeous cheerleaders, friends at summer camp, a beautiful neighbor, and even his own sisters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   School  

APRIL 2001, JUNIOR YEAR

The drive home gave Adrienne and me over an hour to chat. I was still surprised by her statement of falling in love with me, but I couldn't sort out my own feelings for her. At least, not enough to discuss it just yet.

Instead, I asked her about the crazy past few days. "So..." I waved one hand in an 'all-this' gesture while steering with my other hand. "Is this something you guys do often?"

"What, get a small group together and crash somebody's beach house? Yeah, sometimes." Adrienne smiled at me from the passenger seat. "You should see Mizuho's dad's place in Newport. It's HUGE."

I coughed nervously. "Uh, well, more than just the house parties. Do you guys ... uh..."

Adrienne figured out where I was going. "We're not always this wild and crazy. We don't get stoned and have wild sex every weekend or anything. But on some special occasions, like Spring Break, a few of us will ... experiment ... a little."

I glanced over at her. "I'm not complaining or anything. It's just ... this has been the most outrageous weekend of my life. I'd never even smoked pot before Friday night."

Adrienne giggled. "I figured."

"And that Truth or Dare game? When you told me you usually didn't do anything overt like blowjobs, I started to think that was as crazy as things got." I shook my head in disbelief. "But then this morning? I mean, by definition, that was an orgy, wasn't it?"

Adrienne laughed. "Yeah, yeah. Actually, that was only the second time we all had an orgy. The first time was last summer. We were all a little nervous, but everyone came out of it without any major regrets. The rules helped a lot. And we made sure to keep the weed and alcohol out of it, so people didn't get out of control."

My girlfriend sighed in satisfaction and stretched her limbs out while sinking deeper into her seat. "So for this Spring Break, Candy and I put together this specific group and planned to ... well ... have at least one big sex party."

I arched an eyebrow. "Even Elyse?"

Adrienne immediately frowned and her hazel eyes darkened. "No. Not Elyse. We weren't expecting her to just show up. Something must have gone wrong for her to arrive unannounced and to also put her in that bitchy mood. I mean, I knew she didn't like me very much, but I never thought she'd get that vicious. If she hadn't left, I don't think we would have gone through with the orgy. It's one of the reasons I really wanted you to stay an extra day, so we could still do it. So ... happy birthday, Ben."

I grinned. "I can't imagine a better birthday." Adrienne had actually helped me fuck Mizuho. And then I'd nailed my girlfriend while she was sixty-nining her best friend. I blushed as that thought came to mind. I'd been boinking Adrienne regularly for the past few weeks, but this weekend I'd seen another side of her I wasn't expecting. She'd enthusiastically gone down on Candy and Mizuho and it was clear those weren't the first times.

Adrienne figured out I was working up the nerve to ask her something and she rolled her eyes. "Spit it out, Ben."

"Well," I stammered. "I was wondering ... uh ... are you, uh, bi?"

Adrienne giggled. "Why? Did seeing me with the other girls turn you on?"

"Hell, yeah." My eyes flared as I broke into a wide, knowing grin.

She gave me an odd look. "Have you ever been with a bisexual girl, Ben?"

I blushed and thought of Dawn, Dayna, and Brandi. Slowly, I nodded. "Yeah I have. So really, it's not a big deal if you are. I'm not judgmental. It IS pretty hot."

"Megan and Cassidy?" she asked with a good imitation of my arched eyebrow.

I shook my head. "No, they're not. Others."

"Hmm ... there's a lot more to you than I realized. What I wouldn't give to see your purity test. Anyways, yeah, I'd consider myself bisexual. I mean, Candy and I go crazy together some weekends. Don't get me wrong, Ben. I'm not in love with her and I love men so much more. But I do love the touch of another girl, just for the pleasure of it. Does it bother you? I mean, are you going to ask me to stop with Candy because of our relationship?"

"No, no. Go right ahead, whenever you want," I shook my head. "Just as long as I get to watch sometimes," I smiled.

"Deal."

"Are all of you bisexual?"

"Nah. Candy and Mizuho, yes. Summer and Lynne will both make out with other girls to excite the guys, but just to excite the guys. They're both pretty straight and I've never seen them go past kissing." Adrienne nodded. "Hell, Lynne's pretty buttoned-up, period. If you remember, while she gave blowjobs and got eaten, she only had sex with Trevor. She guards her pussy and doesn't put out easily, not after getting her heart broken by Eric Bradford. And she only did it with Trevor because she's been crushing on him for AGES."

I shook my head. "This is all just so crazy."

"Wellll..." Adrienne purred as she half-crawled out of her seat and moved up to my ear. "Don't be surprised if I bring us a playmate in bed, Tiger. I've got some fantasies that require both a hot chick and a young stud like you who can keep up."


It took just a little longer than usual to make it back home. Adrienne got antsy and decided to fish out my cock and give me a blowjob right there on the freeway, just past the nuclear power plant at San Onofre. I had to move into one of the slower lanes so that I could concentrate on not crashing. I think I was down to fifty-five by the time I painted my girlfriend's tonsils with my cum.

Twenty minutes later, I pulled up outside Adrienne's house and walked her to the front door, carrying her suitcase. Since the place was empty, I went inside with her and she promptly shoved me against the wall and stuck her tongue down my throat.

"Do you have time for a quickie?" she husked.

Groaning, I checked my watch. It was already 3:50pm. "Crap, no."

Adrienne pouted but then she pulled my head to hers for a nuclear kiss. And when she sat back, still tasting her own lips, she sighed. "I meant what I said, Ben. I'm falling for you."

My eyebrows canted to the sides as I suddenly felt nervous. I was still less than a month removed from dating Megan and Cassidy, even though it felt like an eternity had passed. And my heart was really, really confused. I was feeling VERY strongly bonded to Adrienne, and certainly attracted, but I still missed my ex-girlfriends. I had the new "falling in love" excitement with Adrienne, but I didn't trust the feeling yet.

I was torn, and Adrienne could see it. She reached forward and hugged me. "Hey, hey, I didn't say that to put any pressure on you. I just wanted you to know how I honestly felt. I don't think I've ever been in love before, Ben. I don't yet know if I'll ever be in love with you. But ... but just being with you makes me feel so happy and giddy that I can't describe it in any other way."

Adrienne reached forward, held my head, and tenderly rubbed her lips against mine. Then she rubbed her nose against me in an Eskimo kiss. The gorgeous blonde's eyes were closed and she seemed to just be inhaling my scent, reveling in the feeling of closeness and comfort. And then she leaned back and sighed happily.

But soon her sunny expression was darkened by a small frown. "Look, Ben. I know I'm not a very good person. I've done some bad things in my life and I'm not proud of the way we got together. I stole you from your girlfriends. But I don't regret it. However it happened, it brought me you."

She smiled. "You know, you're the first guy I ever let myself begin to trust. Every other boyfriend I've had would have nailed Elyse in a second. Jake, Robbie, whoever. But you resisted her." Adrienne grinned. "You know, that kind of makes me proud that I managed to tempt you into straying."

I knew she meant it in a nice way, but the reminder of me cheating on Megan and Cassidy made me frown and feel pained.

"Oh, there I go again," she flustered. "I'm going to work on those urges, Ben. I want to be better, be less of a bitch. You make me want to be a better person. And I'm going to be a good girlfriend for you."

I managed a smile and hugged her to me, Adrienne cooing happily as she felt me wrap my arms around her. I sighed and then muttered, "I gotta go. I'm going to be late."

"Go, go," Adrienne pushed. "The last thing I need is for you to be grounded. There's a lot more Spring Break left and I DEFINITELY need to see you every day this week!"

She pulled me to her for a quick peck, and then I turned for the door. "I'll call you later today, Adrienne," I promised.

She giggled and then turned, wiggling her perfect ass at me. "See ya later, Tiger."


"You're late." Brooke folded her arms over her chest and glared at me.

"No, I'm not." I pointed at my watch. "It's 3:58!"

"It's 4:01 on the kitchen clock," she grinned evilly.

"Look, I'm on time or close enough. You're not seriously gonna rat me out to Mom are you?"

Brooke just laughed and waved her hand as she turned away. "Nah ... But you owe me."

Seriously, when did my little sister become such a manipulative little bitch? Was it just a matter of turning 14? If so, I was dreading the day the twins turned into evil little teenagers. "Owe you? I'll already do just about anything you ask, Brooke."

My sister turned back to face me. "Not anything," she mused with a heated, lustful look on her face. But the moment passed and her face softened. "I figure if I collect enough favors, we can negotiate." She giggled and I started turning away.

"By the way," Brooke began before I got turned around. "Nice shirt. You look good in it. Sexy." And with that, Brooke headed off.

Shaking my head, I went into the living room to greet the twins. Eden launched herself at me first, slamming into my side as if trying to tackle me. "Ben!"

"Oof!" I exclaimed on impact. "You're getting too big to keep doing tha-!"

I was cut off when Emma hit me from the other side, forcing the breath out of me again. "Where've you been all weekend?" Emma whined.

"I went to La Jolla with some friends. You know that," I reminded my littlest sister, about four minutes younger than Eden.

"You were supposed to be back yesterday. We NEEDED you today," Eden pouted.

"Why?"

"The light in our bedroom burned out. You're supposed to be the one replacing it," Emma answered.

I sighed. "You guys are eleven. Surely you know how to change a light bulb."

"We're not tall enough. And Brooke didn't think it was a good idea for us to try using the ladder," Eden insisted.

"And it's YOUR job, Ben. You're our brother. You're supposed to do these things for us," Emma protested.

I sighed. "Fine, fine. Let me just put my bag away and I'll be right there."

"Good!" The twins both said in unison. And in perfect harmony, they turned their faces into expressions of little angels and said together, "Happy Birthday, Ben!"

They were so adorable. We all already knew they could get me to do anything.


My parents came home just after 5pm and after their usual greetings, Mom set to whipping up my favorite foods for this birthday dinner and told me to set the table. And then as if it was just now occurring to my dad, he asked, "Don't you normally have a bunch of friends over for your birthday?"

I shrugged. "I'm seventeen now. I'm getting too old for kiddie birthday parties."

"Hmm..." He thought about that for a second. While he knew that I'd broken up with Megan, which would explain her absence, I was pretty sure he wasn't aware of all the drama involving Cassidy or the rest of the gang. And I wasn't about to explain that all of my friends were currently shunning me. But then Dad sat up straight and asked, "Did Adrienne come back into town with you?"

I put down the next glass before looking up and shrugging. "Yeah, why?"

"Well, if she's not doing anything tonight, why don't you invite her? At least your girlfriend should still be celebrating such a big day with you."

Brooke happened to be passing by at the time and the almost 15-year-old stopped, then quickly hurried into the dining room. "Oh, yeah! Yeah, Ben! You should invite her!"

I frowned and furrowed my eyebrows. "Why do YOU want her here?"

"Oh, well, uh," Brooke stammered, and then even my dad stood up and gave his third child a strange look. "Well, a few of the girls and I were thinking of joining the cheerleading squad next year. Everyone knows Adrienne's going to be Captain and I want to get on her good side."

I snorted. "You're not going to make Varsity as a Sophomore your first time out."

"No, but she can help make sure I make JV," Brooke insisted firmly. "Especially since I didn't join as a freshman, I could use the help."

I rolled my eyes. I wouldn't mind Adrienne joining dinner. Any extra time around her was "good" time. But I also saw an opportunity. So I shrugged and said, "Sure. I'll call her."

Brooke's face lit up.

Then I got an evil grin of my own as I pointedly looked at my little sister. "You owe me."


Adrienne was delighted to join my family for my birthday dinner. She came over almost immediately and quickly charmed my mom with her polite manners and my dad with her prodigious cleavage. She then went with me into the family room to greet Brooke and also meet Eden and Emma.

The young girls seemed delighted that such a tall and beautiful young woman was taking an interest in them and while I knew the twins loved me, I earned extra points with them for having such a pretty girlfriend. Eden and Emma were giggling and laughing constantly, and after a few minutes Adrienne turned to me and said, "You HAVE to get them into cheerleading when they get to High School. These two are SO adorable!"

"I'm gonna join next year!" Brooke was quick to volunteer.

"Great!" Adrienne enthused and then gave my little sister a wink. "You have any problems, you let me know. I'll take care of everything."

Brooke's eyes went wide. "Really? Wow!"

After another fifteen minutes, we all settled down to dinner. Mom explained that everything was selected from my favorite foods. Adrienne teased me for my über-sophisticated taste given that Mac & Cheese was one of the dishes. Afterwards, my parents brought out the cake, and then it was time for presents.

Per usual, I picked up some video games and new DVDs. Mom got me a sweater (ugh). And then Eden piped up, asking, "Hey Adrienne, didn't you get Ben a birthday present?"

Adrienne blushed. She hadn't even KNOWN it was my birthday until yesterday and hadn't had the time or inclination to get me a gift in the short time since I dropped her off at home. But I cut in, explaining, "Adrienne gave me her present this morning."

"And I'll bet she got him EXACTLY what he wanted," Brooke said with a grin, the leer in her eyes making clear her innuendo.

"Well, not EXACTLY what he wanted," Adrienne drawled with a twinkle in her eyes. "It was a rather unexpected but very welcome surprise! I'm pretty sure Ben was happy."

Now I was blushing.


Adrienne stayed and hung out with my family for another hour. She got along famously with my parents and I was just praying my mom didn't pull out my baby pictures. Brooke and the twins were just as enamored with my girlfriend, Adrienne proving her social skills at adapting to all audiences and ages. My family members were almost fighting each other to chat with her.

But eventually, she announced that she should probably be heading back. It was still a weeknight and claimed she didn't want to make her father worry. My parents nodded and they agreed when I asked, "Can I walk her home?"

"Take your time, Ben," Dad said warmly.

With that, Adrienne slipped her hand into mine and she said goodbye to everyone before letting me lead her out the door.

We hadn't even reached the sidewalk when Adrienne squeezed my hand and sighed, "You have a WONDERFUL family. So much love and warmth."

"Yeah. Makes you want to strangle yourself sometime," I deadpanned.

"Ben!" Adrienne admonished and slapped my shoulder with her free hand. "You're so lucky, you know that?" she scolded, and I got the veiled reference to her own fucked up family life.

I nodded and apologized with my expression. Adrienne quickly put on her smile as we walked hand-in-hand along the sidewalk. "Anyways, now I get why you're so comfortable around girls. Three sisters! Wait, four, right? Don't you also have an older sister?"

"Yeah, Brandi is at Berkeley."

She sighed. "Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like to have a sister ... Or ANY sibling other than that creepy, evil-" Her voice started to get intense and I squeezed her hand to get Adrienne's attention.

"Sorry," she muttered.

"You'll never have to apologize to me for him, Adrienne," I said quietly.

She exhaled and cuddled herself against my arm. We walked on in silence until we got to her house. And to my surprise, all the lights were still off.

I stood with her until she unlocked the front door, pushing it open into the dark and emptiness. I couldn't help but compare the bright cheeriness and warmth of my house, filled with people and love, versus this empty, hollow place where even her dad wasn't home. Her face cast in shadow, Adrienne then turned to look at me.

"Ben, will you come in for a bit? I don't want to be alone right now," said in a pleading voice that seemed to emanate from the darkness.

"Well, my dad did tell me to take my time," I reasoned. "But what if your dad comes home?"

"He won't be home before like ten tonight. He always stays really late at the office on Mondays." Adrienne shrugged and then looked into my eyes, stepping forward and pressing herself against my chest. "Please?"

"Of course," I said with as much reassurance and warmth as I could. And so I let Adrienne take my hand and lead me in a straight line to her bedroom.

Once there, my gorgeous girlfriend turned on only the bedside table lamp and then pushed me into a sitting position on the bed. And then without further ado, she hiked her skirt up to her waist and straddled my lap, wrapping her arms around the back of my head as she leaned in to give me a slow burn kiss.

We sat there for what felt like hours just kissing each other, neither of us in a great hurry. My hands softly stroked her back while Adrienne wrapped her arms fully around my head, crushing me to her face and constantly shifting positions while we made love with just our mouths.

Eventually, we had to break for air and with gentle prodding at my chest, Adrienne pushed me flat on my back. Then she sat up and opened the side zipper to her top, whipping the flimsy garment over her head and leaving her upper torso covered only by a luscious bra that just barely contained her massive mammaries. And then she looked tenderly at me while I yo-yoed my eyes to her tits and then back to her face. "Ben, make love to me tonight."

"Of course," I smiled.

"Not just sex. Not just fucking. Really make love to me? The way we did last night?" Adrienne asked with a trace of hope.

I smiled and reached a hand up, tenderly caressing her cheek. Adrienne had been every guy's sexual fantasy for years, built like the proverbial brick shit house. She was used to guys fucking her, taking her, violating her body. I'd done it myself many times. But somewhere inside that sex goddess, wanton slut, and teen wet dream come to life was a little girl who got raped and never got to experience real love and intimacy.

I'd felt before that Adrienne NEEDED me. I didn't know if I could love her yet, but I knew she needed me. And I wanted to fulfill that need. It just made me feel good about myself, almost as if taking care of Adrienne absolved me of my guilt over cheating on Megan and Cassidy in the first place. Like it was meant for me to end up with Adrienne.

Somehow, we both got naked. And it was almost an accident when my cock slid into her steaming pussy. We'd been rolling around the bed together, making love with our mouths and hands, just kissing and nuzzling and caressing each other's hot skin. And in a completely natural way, our hips moved together and then I found myself inside her, Adrienne pulling away from my lips to lean her head back, arching her neck and gasping so beautifully as she felt my hardness filling her up inside.

"Oh, Ben!" she sighed as her legs wrapped around my hips to pull me even deeper.

"Oh, Adrienne!" I gasped as I clutched her shoulders and buried my face against her neck. We weren't even moving, and yet I couldn't imagine anything better than the simple feeling of being inside of her.

Of course, we didn't stay unmoving forever. Adrienne was breathing shallowly when she began to roll her hips, fucking herself on me just a few inches at a time. I soon joined her rhythm, the pace coming naturally and organically, as if our heartbeats had synchronized.

Together, we drifted off to another plane of consciousness where nothing existed but the two of us making love, our bodies surging and undulating together, as if we were dancing a tango without ever getting to our feet. Our mouths never closed, perpetually open for erotic gasps and moans and hot kisses.

And we needed no spoken words. I heard the soft plea "Make love to me, Ben" in her every whimper. She heard "I'm making love to you, Adrienne" in my every grunt. And together we thrust and humped and grinded in harmony as our mutual orgasms built higher and higher and higher.

And together, we went over the edge, our moans escalating into cries of ecstasy as the pleasure exploded inside both of us at the same time.

When the rest of the world came back to me, I realized that I was on Adrienne's bed, in her room, in her empty house. The dim light from the single bedside table lamp cast a soft yellow glow over Adrienne's gorgeous face, reflecting the beads of sweat that dotted her forehead.

Her eyes glowed with an internal golden luminescence. Her dainty nose peaked above her open mouth as she panted softly and stared deeply into my eyes.

I sighed in utter satisfaction, feeling myself go limp inside her now swamped pussy. And with a little smile I bent down and rubbed my nose against hers tenderly.

She smiled as she saw the look of utter rapture on my face, both happy with her own pleasure and thrilled that she'd given me mine. And then in a soft but clear voice, Adrienne said, "I've fallen in love with you, Ben. I have. I do. I love you."

And still riding the glow of one of the greatest orgasms of my life, I smiled and warmly replied, "I love you, too."


Love is a tricky thing, especially for a just-17-year-old boy. It's an extremely powerful emotion to begin with. But for teenagers, sadness becomes suicidal depression, happiness becomes boundless joy, and frustration becomes violent anger.

And young love becomes Heaven on Earth.

For the rest of the week, I forgot about everything else and everyone else in my life. There only existed one person ... Adrienne.

I didn't spend my Spring Break bonding with my siblings. I didn't have my old crew of friends to play basketball with. And even when Keira smiled and waved to me as I jogged down the street, I just gave her a short nod before hurrying up and going over to Adrienne's house. I was completely infatuated with the gorgeous, busty, blonde 16-year-old who both craved my attention and wanted to fuck my brains out.

Every day, Adrienne met me at her door with a mind-blowing nuclear kiss. Every day, we fucked like rabbits on the first surface we came across. Tuesday, it was the couch. Wednesday, it was the dining table. And on Thursday, we didn't even make it out of the foyer.

Once our initial lust was sated, we lounged around her house just talking and touching each other, often without bothering to put our clothes back on. She fed us just enough to get our energy back. And then we would screw some more.

Sometimes we just fucked each other. Adrienne was a very sexual creature, multi-orgasmic and very near insatiable. She truly proved her "All-Day" nickname that week. I sprayed my load down her throat, over her face, on her tits, and in her hair. I took her in her cunt, in her ass, on top, from behind, and while she rode me. We even fucked while I was standing up and she showed off her flexibility by wrapping her legs around my waist and then arching backwards until her hands were on the floor.

But sometimes we also made love. We cuddled and kissed softly, without tongues. Adrienne usually only had one orgasm those times, but she said that one was often more powerful than three fucking orgasms combined.

And sometimes, we even got dressed and went back to my house to visit with my sisters. I may have had no interest in further bonding, but Adrienne was and the twins were delighted to have an older, cool girl to dispense advice on everything ranging from fashion to music to boys. And Brooke just looked at Adrienne as her idol. I learned a lot more about my girlfriend from watching her interact with my family, and I came away realizing that there was much more to her than blonde cheeriness and good looks. She had a desperate craving for family attention and an inherent sweetness in the way she dealt with my sisters.

In one week, I felt like I got even closer to Adrienne than I had in nearly a year with Megan. After all, I was spending 8 hours a day completely alone with Adrienne, whereas my previous relationship with Megan and Cassidy mostly consisted of Monday afternoons and Friday evenings, just two partial-days out of the week and even then, splitting my attention between two girls. Everything was just accelerated with Adrienne.

Our love for each other grew and grew and burned white hot.

But then you know what they say about white hot love.


On Monday, back at school, I was cruising down the hallway towards my next period. Jae Choi and some of his friends passed by in the other direction. He and I exchanged greetings and went on our way. Lynne Arian and some other girls also went past and we shared little smiles. I also passed Elyse Laughton, who pointedly ignored me.

And then a voice I wasn't expecting called out to me. "Hey, Ben!"

I turned and went rigidly still in shock. My jaw waggled up and down for a second as I stared at the cute redhead before me, and I stammered, "Uh, hi ... uh, hi, Cassidy..." I managed to spit out.

She snorted. "A month with the blonde bimbo and you forget my name or something?"

"No, no. I just ... uh..." I stuttered before looking slightly miffed. I was about to reprimand Cassidy for calling my girlfriend a bimbo, but then I recognized that Cassidy had every reason to hate Adrienne, so I let it slide for now and kept my mouth shut.

Cassidy rolled her eyes. "Boys ... My mom told me not to expect too much. They say boys are three years behind girls on maturity at this age. You're barely seventeen with a 20-year-old's dick and a 14-year-old's brains. Happy birthday, by the way."

"Uh, thanks." I looked around, consciously hunting for Megan or someone else from my crew, as if Cassidy and I would get caught and be in trouble for talking to each other. Then I looked back at my ex-girlfriend. "Uh, I thought you guys weren't talking to me anymore."

She shrugged. Neither Megan nor Cassidy HAD talked to me in over two weeks. Some of the others did. Abigail and Allison Sanders had been polite, if not openly friendly. Daniel and Sung would at least acknowledge my presence and even exchange small greetings when convenient. But none of my old crew would go out of their way to hang out with me, save one. Kenny could care less about the romantic complications. We'd been buddies since fifth grade and he still hung out with me whenever he wasn't with the old crew.

But certainly not Megan or Cassidy. It still hurt to see them pointedly ignoring me, and to now see one of them right up front and talking to me surprised the hell out of me. But it was a pleasant surprise. I got over my initial shock and then stepped forward with a smile on my face. "Hi, Cassidy," I said warmly, my eyes searching hers with some hope. "How've you been?"

She shrugged again. "Okay, I guess. All things considering. I mean, my boyfriend DID break my heart and all," she frowned wistfully and swayed lightly as if a breeze had come up.

My eyebrows furrowed but Cassidy held her hand up to forestall any response from me. "Anyways," she said. "I just wanted to tell you that we decided on a truce. Megan wants to move on, and it takes more effort to actively ignore you than to just let it go. You were her first, Ben; her first everything. So you've gotta understand that she's pretty hurt. But boys will be boys and it's not like we really thought we'd be together forever. So the next time she sees you, Megan's not gonna give you the cold shoulder. Don't expect her to be thrilled and hug you or anything, but she'll at least say 'hi'."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.