An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Chapter 13: Spring Break

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13: Spring Break - A teenage boy learning about love and sex with his cute classmates, gorgeous cheerleaders, friends at summer camp, a beautiful neighbor, and even his own sisters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   School  

APRIL 2001, JUNIOR YEAR

"Do it, Ben. Do it. Gimme your jizz. Cum for your nasty slut. I wanna feel you dripping down my chest. I'm just gonna put my shirt on when you're done. I'm gonna eat dinner with my dad knowing that I've got your dried spunk on my chest. Do it, Ben! Cum!"

I growled and leaned back, feeling the compression in my balls as I readied for ejaculation. Adrienne started hunching her body up and down even faster, squeezing her massive breasts around my long prick, compressing her titflesh to form an even tighter tunnel of pleasure for my rod.

And then I was there. I grunted twice and then Adrienne simply tilted her head back, exposing her neck as the first volley splattered the underside of her chin. She pulled her tits off me just enough to grab me in her right hand, taking over the jacking motion and expertly squeezing me for maximum cum volume.

The second shot hit Adrienne in the upper chest, and then her hand took over the aiming as she carefully made sure I left sperm deposits in a big semi-circle around her neck.

When I was done, I sagged back into the couch seat, panting for breathe while Adrienne observed her handiwork (er, titwork). She stuck a finger into a stray line of cum on her left breast, scooping it up and then popping the finger into her mouth while giggling delightfully.

"What do you think?" she asked, rotating her chest to show her pearl necklace off like a work of art.

"Absolutely beautiful," I grinned and stared at the creamy globs splattered over her skin. "Better than jewelry. And we are SO gonna do that again."

She giggled again and then reached for her blouse. I pinched in my eyebrows in disbelief and barked, "Adrienne! You're not really gonna wear my cum to dinner, are you?"

"Well," the gorgeous blonde said mysteriously. "I WAS considering it."

"Adrienne!" I protested.

"Fine, fine," she dropped the blouse and instead reached her hand to me. "Come on then. Let's take a shower and see if we can't find another place on my body to blow your load."


Thirty minutes and one load of cum into Adrienne's pussy later, I was jogging into my house, dressed in a new Abercrombie & Fitch striped polo and designer jeans that had once again taken a big bite out of my bank account. Adrienne of course had picked them out for me. Ah, the price for AMAZING sex.

Twenty minutes after that, I was seated at the dinner table with my family around me.

And thirty minutes after that, I was helping my mom in the kitchen when I finally worked up the courage to ask what had been on my mind for the past hour. "Mom, is it okay if I spend a few days of Spring Break with Adrienne?"

"Of course," she replied without even turning around. "I assumed you were going to spend every day with your girlfriend."

I sighed. That hadn't come out right. "Uh, I meant days and nights," I clarified.

Mom stopped mid-dish and turned around to look at me. "Say that again?"

"Uh, Candy Carter, one of Adrienne's friends?" I began, stammering slightly. "Well her parents have this beach house in La Jolla they usually rent out. It's unoccupied right now and they said she could use it for the week. She's inviting a bunch of friends, including Adrienne and me, and I'd really like to go."

Mom blinked twice and then without taking her eyes off me, called out for my dad. "Michael!"

A minute later, my dad walked in and looked back and forth between us. "What's up?"

"Our son is asking permission to go to a beach house, overnight, in La Jolla with his girlfriend and some other high school friends."

My dad arched his eyebrow in the traditional family expression of inquisitiveness. "Any parental supervision?"

I blushed. "Uh, probably not. Most of them are seniors at school."

"And just what do you expect to be doing while you're there?" Dad asked with a condescending expression on his face.

"Well, to be perfectly honest," I began in a wary tone before straightening my spine. "Lots of swimming, surfing, and tanning. There will probably be some alcohol available. And I do expect to be having sex," I nodded my head. "Lots and lots of sex. That's what I was hoping for."

Mom was arching her eyebrow. My parents had always been pretty liberal, my mom even helping me have sex with Dawn last summer. They'd been aware of the beer at the various parties I'd attended close to home, and so far I'd never given them a reason not to trust me. But then, none of those parties had been overnight and in a town an hour's drive away. Mom sighed and looked at her husband. "What do you think, Michael?"

He took a deep breath and shrugged. "Well, Adrienne IS quite pretty."

"Michael!" My mom teased and slapped my dad on the arm. "Do you think we can trust Ben to be on his own for a few days?" My mom stood up straight at that thought and turned to me. "Wait, how many days were you planning on?"

"Uh, honestly, as many as you'd let me. If it was only a single day and zero nights, meaning I drive down in the morning and come back that evening, I'd accept it. But I WAS hoping for at least two or three nights out of the whole week."

"They'll be there for the whole week?"

"Yes, Mom. Leaving Friday night and returning the Sunday before classes start again."

"And can we trust you?"

"Yes, Mom. I'll call every day to check in."

"And you'll control your drinking and confine it to the house? Nothing out in public?"

"Of course!" I promised quickly. My parents gave us kids wide boundaries, but it would be hell to pay if we crossed them, since they'd already given us so much leeway.

"And no drugs," Mom looked at me sternly.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course not, Mom."

She sighed and looked at my dad. "What do you think?"

He tapped his chin and thought about it for a moment. "The first weekend. Two nights. You can drive down with them on Friday and you'll be home by dinner on Sunday. We definitely want you home on Monday for your birthday, and we'll talk after that and decide if we want to let you go back for additional days."

Dad looked to his wife. "Sound reasonable?"

Mom nodded and then looked at me. "Fair enough, Ben? If you behave the first weekend, we might let you go back. Okay?"

I broke into a wide grin. "Okay!"

My mom smiled and then waggled her finger at me. "And remember, no drugs!"


"C'mon, Ben! Just one hit!" Adrienne giggled and held out the marijuana joint to me. She'd been pestering me for a half-hour, pretty much since she started buzzing off the weed. I'd remembered my promise to my mother and kept saying "no".

"C'mon, Ben!" Adrienne batted her eyelashes at me. "One hit and I'll let you fuck my face again!"

That got my attention. And with Adrienne shaking her big tits in my face, barely concealed by a skimpy bikini top, and after three rum and cokes, I thought 'what the hell' and reached for the proffered white roll.

I'd seen enough people dragging on a joint to have a vague concept of what I was doing. But I wasn't a smoker, not even cigarettes, and so I was slightly nervous as I took my first inhalation.

It wasn't anything like I expected. Actually, I didn't feel a thing. So I tried again ... and again ... and after the third inhalation I felt a pleasant little crawly sensation in the back of my head. That was good enough for my first experience with an illegal drug.

Shrugging, I handed the joint back and Adrienne took another hit herself, turning and leaning back against my chest, letting her head loll back onto my left shoulder. She sighed happily, "Mmm ... yeah..."

It was a very pleasant evening, everyone in the mood to just relax after a full day of classes. We'd hung out on the upstairs deck which overlooked the ocean, watching the sun set on the distant horizon. The weather was relatively warm and boosted by an overhead space heater, which kept the girls in bikini tops despite the late hour, much to the guys' appreciation. And the smell of roasted meat wafted in the air, remnants of our completed barbecue. THIS was what I had imagined when I thought of a Spring Break.

Adrienne was snuggling beside me on the couch, the two of us just mellowing out and enjoying the ocean breeze. Meanwhile, Candy Carter was literally in Trevor Hansen's lap, doing her level best to permanently embed her tongue into his throat. The third couple, Summer MacIntosh and Jae Choi, was somewhere else in the house, surely already fucking each other's brains out.

That just left the two solo cheerleaders, Mizuho Nishioka, a tall, pretty, Japanese- American babe, and Lynne Arian, a petite, cute brunette, to hang out on the deck with us and chat amiably with me and Adrienne. I cheerfully ogled their cleavage and passed the time in idle conversation, a few more cocktails, and a couple more joints that got passed around.

A little after sunset, Candy and her big jock boyfriend Trevor excused themselves to go play in a more private place. I thought about suggesting the same thing, but Adrienne was in the middle of some weed-induced philosophical bullshit conversation about the nature of humanity, and I didn't want to interrupt her. But my cock was hard in my shorts and I started leaning into her just a bit more, bending my head down to nibble along her shoulder and lightly kiss my girlfriend's ear.

Adrienne giggled when she realized I was feeling rather horny, but rather than tell me to back off or wind down her conversation with the girls, she merely reached back with her right hand, slipped it beneath the waistband of my shorts, and wrapped her fingers around my shaft.

Lynne's eyes went wide when she saw this, but Mizuho just smirked. And as Adrienne began to gently stroke me, she carried on her conversation as if nothing different was going on.

I felt flush with embarrassment, feeling rather exposed with my girlfriend jacking me in front of two of her friends. But with the mellow marijuana buzz dulling my anxiety and the pleasurable feeling of her skillful hand, I just relaxed and went with the flow, moaning very softly into Adrienne's ear.

"You're such a slut," Mizuho giggled. "Why don't you just whip it out and fuck him right here?"

"Seriously?" Lynne gasped, not wanting to stare but unable to look away either.

"You'll be getting much more of an eyeful later on, Lynne. Remember the plan? Up close and personal." Adrienne smirked, and the petite brunette's jaw just quivered. For a moment, I wondered if Adrienne really would just expose my cock and impale herself on it.

"Why wait?" Mizuho husked through heavy lidded eyes. "You DID say he was the best you ever had, A.D. And I've NEVER heard you praise a boy like that before. So if you won't, maybe I'll just take him for a ride right now?"

"Nuh-uh. Not tonight," Adrienne tsked in reply. "Rules, Mizu. Rules."

The slender, pretty Asian girl pouted and folded her arms over her chest. Lynne looked both relieved and disappointed no one was going to start fucking in front of her. Instead, Adrienne just kept stroking me in measured rhythm.

Her slow pace kept me from ever getting close to popping, but the combined marijuana, alcohol, and physical stimulation kept me aroused. Without all three of those, I doubt my inhibitions would have lowered enough for me to do what I did next.

After five minutes of being stroked, I decided that turnabout was fair play. I had my left arm wrapped behind Adrienne and turned my hand from where it held her side, bringing it upwards until I was cupping one of those big, round tits from outside her bikini. With my right hand, I reached over and tried to slide it into Adrienne's shorts. But they were too tight for me to fit my hand through, so I settled for unbuttoning them and dropping the zipper, only then diving my hand beneath her bikini bottoms and sliding a finger into the blonde's moist pussy.

I'd been expecting Adrienne to stop me before I got to this point. Teasing me was one thing, a show of mastery and control for her friends. But I figured her own modesty would kick in if I attempted to do the same.

But she didn't stop me. Instead, Adrienne actually opened her legs a little wider to give me better access and soon I had coated two fingers in her natural juices and I started softly rubbing her clit.

Lynne looked like she half-wanted to crawl behind her own hands, they way someone does during a scary movie. Mizuho just looked enraptured at the outline of my hand moving beneath Adrienne's thong panties. By now, the conversation had pretty much come to a stop, the single cheerleaders simply watching Adrienne and I masturbate each other. The only sounds now were that of Adrienne softly whimpering and the rustle of fabric against skin as we continued frigging while just barely hidden from view.

Adrienne was only lightly stroking me, but I fully intended to get her off on my fingers. And just as her whimpers began to pick up in speed and pitch, the wind died out and the air became still. The ambient silence served only to heighten the focus on Adrienne's soft whimpers of pleasure, and the three of us listened intently as my gorgeous girlfriend started into short, staccato gasps, signaling that her end was very near.

Even though we were all expecting it, Adrienne's wail of completion surprised us as it burst forth like a gunshot, causing both other girls to jerk back and me to abruptly stop fingering her for a second. But then Adrienne's other hand was over mine, pushing it back into motion and she moaned and whimpered as the orgasm continued on and on.

When she was done, Adrienne pulled her hand out of my shorts, grabbed my head, and planted one of her nuclear kisses on my lips. And then without a word, she stood on shaky legs and practically dragged me to our bedroom.

It was a very good night.


Whether by design or accident, pretty much all the bedroom windows were left open. The walls weren't very thick either. And so for most of the night and a good chunk of the morning, the sounds of ecstatic lovemaking could be heard throughout the house.

After I pushed Adrienne through two screaming orgasms and one of my own, we could hear another couple going at it, Summer and Jae I believed. Midway through Summer and Jae's lovemaking, Candy and Trevor re-started their own activities, the girls getting into a moaning and screaming competition. And by the time they finished, Adrienne and I showed them what orgasms were REALLY supposed to sound like.

By morning, Lynne and Mizuho were hornier than mutant goats. While the other six of us were relaxed over breakfast, the two of them were fidgety and restless in their seats. Mizuho was eyeing all the guys hungrily, as if she was visualizing what we'd all been doing the previous night. And Lynne refused to make eye contact with anyone, just squirming constantly.

That's when she arrived.

"I'm HEE-rre!" a loud, feminine voice announced.

I craned my neck around to see a stunningly beautiful girl posing at the entryway, arms up as if inviting everyone to stare adoringly at her. She was an Amazonian goddess with dark hair and bright eyes. My eyes bounced down her glorious body, tightly-wrapped in a slinky green outfit that hugged her every curve. She was Elyse Laughton: Senior-class babe, head cheerleader, and all-around queen bee of the school. I knew who she was, but never had the opportunity to really be around her or get to know her. She just ran with a different crowd of cheerleaders most of the time, and I wasn't entirely sure how she fit in with Adrienne's other friends that I was more familiar with.

All I needed to know came from Adrienne's muttered curse beside me. "The fuck is she doing here?"

Even Candy seemed surprised, despite the fact that this was HER family's house, although her response was far more pleasant. "Elyse! Hey! Didn't know you were gonna make it."

"Welllll," Elyse said dramatically as if she were deigning to step down amongst us mere mortals. "I was going to Katrina's place for break, but something came up and I remembered your invitation. So here I am!" And Elyse actually twirled, going up tiptoe on one foot to show off the extension of her incredible legs and slender physique.

And when she came back down, her eyes darted across the room for a moment, taking in everyone who was present before alighting on me and Adrienne. Her jet black hair settled down in a Cleopatra cut over her pretty face, her sculpted cheekbones hardened, and sharp green eyes closing down to slits. "Oh," Elyse hummed seductively. "Fresh meat..."

With that, the stunningly beautiful senior sashayed across the room, proffering her hand to me palm down with a limp wrist in a move that made me automatically grasp her fingers. "Enchanté," she mused in a sultry voice.

"Uh, hi," I stammered.

"Ben, right?" Elyse's green eyes glittered. "I've heard so much about you."

If looks could kill, Adrienne would have incinerated Elyse by now.

Candy saw Adrienne's expression and patted Elyse, her Cheerleading Captain, on the back. "C'mon. Have you had breakfast yet?"

The two of them headed into the kitchen, and then Adrienne turned around and sunk into the couch, clearly upset. "Gimme that," she snapped to Summer, who had just arrived with a fresh glass of orange juice. Quietly, Summer handed it over and Adrienne chugged the entire thing before she sighed and let her head sink against my shoulder. Summer just raised her eyebrows and went back to get another OJ.

"What was that all about?" I asked softly.

"Nothing," Adrienne grumped. "She's just jealous because she thinks I'm out to take her spot."

"Are you?"

Adrienne shrugged and answered in a quiet voice. "Not my fault if the guys think I'm the hottest girl in school instead of her. And yeah, I want the Captaincy next year, but next year's squad decides that, not her. What does she care? She'll have graduated and moved on."

"Is that it?"

Adrienne went quiet for a long while and then took another chug of her drink. She never answered and I didn't press any further. There was an untold story between Elyse and Adrienne, but I wasn't about to find it out just yet.


After breakfast, we all went out to do a little shopping and sightseeing. Flying solo, Elyse joined Mizuho and Lynne in wearing some of their most revealing outfits, going around charming every male between the ages of 13 and 50 we met on the street. They wanted attention. It was easy. Six hot, busty, teenage girls wearing skimpy clothing drew men like moths to a flame.

I noticed also that Elyse went out of her way to flirt with me as well. I tried to remember that she wasn't exactly Adrienne's favorite person, but so far Elyse had done nothing to show me she was a bad person. Sure, she was a little narcissistic, but then, what extremely hot girl isn't? And so I found myself rather enjoying the extra attention from the slightly older, exceedingly beautiful young woman.

While the girls browsed hideously expensive clothing at one of the many boutique shops on Prospect St., I entertained myself by imagining Adrienne in some of the particularly sheer summer dresses the shop carried, one of which appeared to be completely see-thru in the chest area. I even started imagining what Elyse's tits would look like in the dress. But then I heard Adrienne let out an annoyed sigh and exit the store.

Through a window, I could see Adrienne walking up to Mizuho, who was chatting up a well-tanned, handsome older man who was graying at the temples. From my position and the noises of the street, I couldn't hear anything they were saying.

Abruptly, Adrienne yanked back on Mizuho's arm and said something, which made the man jerk away and almost immediately head off down the sidewalk. Mizuho pouted and complained something. But Adrienne shook her head firmly and started dragging her friend inside the store. Once they crossed inside, I heard Adrienne say, "What were you thinking? There's no way in hell Candy would let you bring an old guy like that back to her place!"

"I wasn't going to bring him BACK. I just ... I was just flirting!" Mizuho complained in her high-pitched voice with just a trace of a Japanese accent.

"You're seventeen!"

"HE didn't know that. At least until you TOLD him and he ran away like I had the plague or something," Mizuho pouted.

Adrienne rolled her eyes and then got the attention of the others. "Hey, let's keep moving."

Elyse then took over, raising her voice and adopting the commanding tone of one used to being in charge. "Let's keep moving, girls. Anybody want a frappucino?"


We got lunch and then hit the beach, doing a little bodysurfing, a little tossing frisbee, and the girls did a lot of tanning. There's something indescribably erotic about a girl facedown on a towel, her back completely naked while the untied strings of her bikini top lay sprawled out next to her body. To see six such girls in a row is simply mind-blowing, and we three guys spent a good chunk of our time warding away adoring male fans. We weren't helped in that Elyse, Mizuho, and Lynne were actively encouraging additional male attention, and after an hour the three of them separated their towels from the group so that they could get suitably flattered by men without interference.

Thankfully, none of the girls seemed inclined to actually invite someone back to Candy's house, and once everyone was nicely burnt we all returned for an afternoon siesta.

When we got back, Elyse flirtatiously asked if I would rub soothing lotion into her back. But Adrienne just glared at her, grabbed my shoulder, and then frog- marched me into our room. Once inside, Adrienne stripped herself completely naked, posed, and then asked, "Please Ben. Can you put some aloe all over my naked body?"

I grinned and went to my task, which led to a little hanky-panky, which resulted in pleasant orgasms for the both of us. After that, I made my second attempt at sleeping with someone else in bed.

My first attempt had just been the past night. I wasn't used to having another body so close by and I slept only fitfully. In fact, if I wasn't so exhausted from sex, I might not have fallen asleep at all. Some people can spend the entire night cuddled in each other's arms. Adrienne and I spent the entire night yanking the blankets back and forth and rolling away from each other.

But on Saturday afternoon, we managed to peacefully catch a couple hours of shut-eye with Adrienne's head pillowed on my chest. My left arm felt like weak rubber when I woke up, but the radiant smile on my girlfriend's face more than made up for the minor discomfort.


Saturday night started off as a rehash of Friday night. We fired up the barbecue, this time grilling some sort of kabob instead of burgers or steaks. Mixed drinks would be plentiful, music pumped through the upper floor and deck, and a few more joints were rolled and passed around.

I'd called my mom that afternoon to let her know I was doing fine. She hadn't asked about drugs, so I didn't need to lie to her. And when Adrienne handed me the joint, I properly took a few puffs before passing it along.

There was just one minor hiccup. Even in La Jolla, springtime evenings would cool enough to demand sweaters or other sources of heat on the back patio. Since we wanted to remain in as brief attire as possible, Candy kept the patio heater turned up. But when she went to turn it on, the big thing made a clunking noise, started smoking for a second, and then promptly went dead.

"FUCK!" Candy spat, wrapping her arms around herself against the wind whipping in from the ocean. "Looks like we'll have to put some clothes on."

"NO!" Trevor bitched, wanting to see his girlfriend wearing her skimpy bikini as much as the rest of us guys did.

Quickly, I set my beer down and said, "Lemme look at it."

"Don't worry," Candy said glumly. "We'll get a contractor in come Monday."

"That's two days away," I arched an eyebrow. "Really, just lemme look at it."

"Let him look," Adrienne piped up and then gave her friend a saucy grin. "Even buzzed, Ben's all the handyman you need."

After unplugging the unit and getting up on a ladder, I popped the casing on the big rectangular heater and poked around, finding the culprit almost immediately. A wire had come loose and was shorting across the heating element. I hopped back into the house and hunted around for some electrical tape, then returned and re-twisted the wire into position and taped it down. Less than five minutes after the heater conked out, I closed the casing and fired her up. A bright orange glow immediately emanated from the heating coils and I stepped back with a satisfied smile on my face.

"Wow, Ben! You really are handy!" Candy exclaimed with a delighted smile on her face as she hugged me, pressing those nice tits into my chest.

I grinned and looked around. The commotion had attracted all of our friends, and I saw the guys looking at me with respect while the girls smiled in admiration, even Elyse.

Adrienne quickly slipped her arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. "It gets me sooo hot when you do manly stuff like that."

I grinned and kissed her cheek back. "Does that mean I get a hero's reward later on?"

Her eyes glowed golden. "Absolutely."

I laughed and we all went back to our mellow partying. A fresh joint was handed to me and under the basking warmth of the overhead heater, we all enjoyed the breeze and the view of a half-dozen girls wearing their skimpy bikini tops.


It was sometime after the sun went down that the evening started to get rather more intense. Everyone was properly buzzed by now, the nine of us all sprawled across the great room, lounging on various couches, chairs, and bean bags. That's when Candy brought out a tray with a row of shot glasses, some limes, and a bottle of tequila. And then she proudly announced that we were playing Truth or Dare.

Summer, a beautiful California blonde, guffawed at that. "Come on, Candy. We know most of each other's secrets."

"The key word is 'most'," Candy giggled. "We also have two new people," Candy gestured to me and Jae, who were recent additions to the clique. "And since we haven't done this since last summer, I'm sure everyone has lost a few more points off the purity test."

Adrienne groaned. "Stupid game."

Elyse laughed, the sound more biting than humorous. Her sharp green eyes danced as she stared down Adrienne. "That's just because you're so secretive that you always end up doing the most dares."

"It's because I get picked on more than everyone else," Adrienne raised her chin and stared back. "All the guys just want to see young Adrienne get hammered and naked."

"Not my fault you can't handle the heat," Elyse retorted.

"Hey, hey," Candy's voice calmed things down. "Let's just have some fun here."

Adrienne took a deep breath and a drag on the latest joint. "Fine, but I get to go first."

Candy looked around, getting shrugs from everyone, including Elyse. So Candy motioned to Adrienne to go right ahead.

Adrienne got a wicked grin on her face and leaned forward. "You mentioned losing points off the purity test. And I KNOW which one you were hung up on last summer. So Candy, did you finally let Trevor fuck your ass? Truth or Dare?"

Candy's blush answered before she could say anything. And even if that wasn't confirmation enough, the shit-eating grin on Trevor's face took away any doubt. No one was surprised when Candy offered up a meek "yes".

"How was it?" Adrienne couldn't help asking.

"Nuh-uh. That's a second question. It's my turn," Candy grinned and an evil gleam came into her eye.

I started to get a little worried. I'd played truth or dare myself a few times, but Adrienne's first question was already something that pushed the furthest limits of any questions I'd done with Kenny and Daniel and the girls from my old crew. Just how crazy would this night get?

"So Lynne..." Candy began.

Lynne paled and visibly trembled. At first, it looked like Candy was going to ask her a question she'd had on her mind for some time, but after seeing her friend go into a state of near-panic, her face softened and Candy put up a soft lob of a question. "Did you really write that paper for Mr. Ricardo's Comparative Cultures class? Truth or Dare?"

Lynne visibly relaxed. So did I. And then Lynn said, "Truth. And no. It was my brother's college paper he wrote for another class."

Everyone groaned, but Lynne's and Candy's eyes met and I got the distinct impression that the real question Candy wanted to ask would come out eventually.

And so we went on. Lynne asked Elyse a softball question to which Elyse took a dare, just for the hell of it, and wound up taking a shot of tequila. Jae, a well-built Korean-American, admitted that he'd been boinking Summer for a full month before he broke up with Ji-hyun Jeon. Mizuho took a dare and removed her wrap, leaving her wearing nothing but her bikini. Then Summer took a dare and had to take a shot of tequila.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.