An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Chapter 11: Temptress

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: Temptress - A teenage boy learning about love and sex with his cute classmates, gorgeous cheerleaders, friends at summer camp, a beautiful neighbor, and even his own sisters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   School  

FEBRUARY 2001, JUNIOR YEAR

"Hmph, hmph, hmph! Oh, Ben ... fuck me, Ben ... Umph! Hmph, hmph, hmph!"

I let my fingers trace along the bumpy ridges of Cassidy's spine as she faced away from me. Her naked back was so soft beneath my hands, her pale white skin both creamy and damp from her own sweat. She was bouncing up and down in my lap, and I let my gaze drop to see her cute buttcheeks raising and lowering around the thick column of my dick.

She was getting close. I could always tell when Cassidy was getting close because her breathing took on a very short, staccato pattern. And from the way her breathing was ramping up, I figured the redhead would be having a VERY good orgasm.

I wished I could take credit for it, but it wasn't all me. Sure, my cock was splitting her pussy, but most of my girlfriend's stimulation had to be from my other girlfriend. Megan was fingering Cassidy's pussy for the first time, helping along. And unlike kissing or anything else I'd suggested revolving around typical male fantasies, once Cassidy started moaning under Megan's dextrous fingers, I knew this wasn't something the girls would easily dismiss.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" the 16-year-old redhead screamed.

I decided to play naughty right about then, licking my index finger to get it good and coated. And when Cassidy hunched forward as her stomach muscles contracted in orgasm, I slid the finger into my girlfriend's ass.

Cassidy went nuts ... in a GOOD way. Her screaming picked up another octave and she threw her head back in surprise. And I felt her reaction inwards as her pussy clamped down on me so forcefully that it was actually a little painful to my sensitive rod.

A minute later, Cassidy was slumped forward while still sitting on my cock, wheezing for oxygen as her entire torso raised up and down with each breath. "I'm such a naughty slut," she sighed. "Now I'm loving it when my boyfriend sticks a finger in my ass."

"You think you're a naughty slut?" Megan giggled. "I was such a buttoned-down, model Asian daughter. I took piano lessons, got straight-A's, and never made my parents worry." Megan swiveled her eyes to me. "Now I'm a sex maniac who takes my boyfriend's DICK up my ass. And to top it all off, now I'm rubbing my own best friend's clit to orgasm."

"Did a GREAT job of it, too," Cassidy grinned, pulling Megan to her and giving her a quick peck on the lips.

Both girls giggled and then Cassidy turned her head to see the expected goofy expression on my face. "Don't get any ideas, Ben. I've no interest in going down on her or french kissing."

"Absolutely not." Megan giggled again. "But in the future ... who knows?"


Mondays were great. Scratch that, Mondays were FANTASTIC. I loved Mondays. But I HATED Tuesdays. That meant I had to wait all the way until Friday to get laid again, and even that was usually within the cramped confines of a car. Occasionally, we'd find a secluded spot in the foothills and spread out a blanket, but it got pretty cold at night, even in Orange County.

I was still holding out hope for the occasional mid-week romp at Cassidy's place. The girls HAD said there would be a few. But the girls had been sticking to their twice a week schedule to focus on their grades, and I didn't want to push them. Besides, the long layoffs made their sexual urgency that much greater when we did get together.

But I'd gotten spoiled by Brandi. My sister wasn't home anymore to take the edge off those midweek droughts, and usually by Thursday I would start to get just a bit cranky.

It was on one of those Thursdays when Adrienne Dennis first propositioned me.

"Heyyy, Ben," came the sultry, sweet voice from my left. I glanced over to see Adrienne sashaying along the hallway towards me, curving her walking path to intercept me ten feet ahead. As usual, her spray-painted jeans left no doubt she had a top-shelf ass. The quarter-sleeve V-necked top was skintight, and only a white undershirt prevented the V-neck from being obscene. As it was, her cleavage was merely offensive to conservative women the world over.

My eyes did their yo-yo thing down to Adrienne's tits and then back up to her face. She was used to it and waited for me to smile and reply, "Hey, Adrienne."

"Where're you headed?" She asked, seeming to be genuinely interested.

"Chemistry. You?"

"French." Adrienne giggled. "Speaking of which, word is that you're quite the french kisser."

I blushed but quickly picked my head back up. "And who's been telling you that?"

"Girls talk. And kissing is not the only thing we talk about." Adrienne's smile turned just a bit predatory. "How do you keep up with two girls, Ben? I'd thought you were joking when you first told me. But then there's no denying the evidence. The three of you have been a hot topic these past couple of weeks."

I shrugged. "I may have learned at thing or two about pleasing women."

Adrienne slowed down and latched onto my arm. "Think you could give Jake a few pointers?"

When I looked into her soft hazel eyes, she actually looked serious. And then twinkle came into those irises as the corners of her mouth turned upwards. "Or maybe," Adrienne husked. "You could just show me in person."

I blinked twice rapidly and felt both aroused and frightened at the same time. My mouth went dry, my hands felt clammy, and my shorts felt suddenly tight. I choked out a breath and then backed up, her hand still holding onto my arm. "Stop teasing, Adrienne," I said grimly.

"What if I'm not teasing, Ben?" She stepped back into my personal space, boring her gaze deep into the back of my skull.

"I'm taken. I've got TWO girls. Why would I want to mess that up?"

"Because even two girls don't add up to one of me," Adrienne nodded her head up and down slowly, pure seduction on her face. She leaned forward as if to kiss me but then stopped halfway, her lips parted as if ready to devour me. But she stopped herself. "Just think about it. Okay?"

I gulped and fought down the urge to press my lips to hers and help Adrienne practice her French. Fortunately, she backed away before my resolve gave out, and with an impish giggle, the stunningly gorgeous blonde turned away and hopped off towards her next class.

I watched her tight ass as she sashayed away, then let out a long exhalation, my shoulders finally relaxing. I turned about and then jerked back in shock as I came face to face with an angry-looking redhead.

"Ben ... What was that about?" Cassidy glared right at me, her emerald eyes a dark, piercing green.

"Nothing, nothing, Freckles," I shook my head.

Cassidy just tilted her head to the side and glared even harder at me.

I sighed. "Adrienne's just being a tease. You know how she gets. I guess she's decided to get some amusement by flirting with me. You know, get a kick out of seducing the guy with two girlfriends."

Cassidy narrowed her eyes and ground her teeth together. I'd seen the Irish girl's temper from time to time and I recognized the beginnings of an eruption.

"But hey, hey," I patted my girlfriend's arm. "Relax. I'm smarter than that. Adrienne can tease all she wants but I know a good thing when I've got it. I love you and Megan and I'd never do anything to jeopardize that."

Cassidy immediately broke into a smile and I gave myself a pat on the back for that mini-speech. And then my girlfriend opened her arms and we came together in a tight hug before the she grabbed my head and kissed me firmly. "Don't you forget it, buster."

I just smiled and kissed her again. I couldn't WAIT for tomorrow.


"Ben! We need your opinion!" Eden simply grabbed my hand and yanked me out of my seat.

"But!" I protested as I was pulled away from the kitchen table and my breakfast. The eggs were still steaming and the bacon smelled SO good. The smell of Mom's cooking had been what woke me up early on this Saturday morning.

Eden ignored my protests and walked me down the hall to the twins' bedroom. "We need you to help pick out our outfits."

"Wha-?" My stomach was still growling. "Why me?"

"Because you're a GUY, Ben. And Brooke says you've got good taste."

"Huh?" I didn't know women's fashion at ALL. Why would I? I was just a teenager. I liked girls naked or half-naked, that was the extent of my fashion sense.

"We're going to Vicky Tan's birthday party. There's gonna be some boys there and we want to look good."

"Boys? Aren't you too young for boys?" As I was saying this, Eden led me into the bedroom to where both Emma and Brooke were waiting for us.

"Are not! We're eleven!" Emma protested.

"Okay, okay," I held my hands up in defeat. Then I sighed as Eden went to stand beside Emma, the two of them wearing very different outfits. Eden was in blue, with a modest skirt and darker blue baby-T-shirt. Emma wore blue jeans and a tight pink halter-top that showed just a hint of a bosom, the girls just starting to grow puffies, but not yet actual breasts.

"Which one is better?" Emma asked.

I sighed and looked to Brooke, who just waved me back towards the twins. I already knew that the girls had two of everything. Whichever one they chose, they'd both end up wearing. Shrugging, I asked, "Where are you guys going? Bowling? Skating?"

"Nowhere. It's just a picnic," Eden replied.

"Jungle gym? Frisbee?" I scratched my head and the girls nodded.

"Go with the jeans. Easier to run around in and you don't have to worry about boys trying to peek up your skirts."

Emma made a face. "Eww! Why would they want to do that?"

"Nevermind," I sighed. "Besides, you two look cute in those tops."

Emma turned to Eden and stuck her tongue out. "Told you so."

Eden rolled her eyes but nodded. "Thanks Ben."

"Anytime," I replied automatically while turning around. Then I tensed, "Wait, wait. I didn't mean that."

"Too late!" Eden chirped. "You already said 'anytime'!"

I sighed the sigh of great sorrow. Why had the universe cursed me to be the only boy amongst four sisters?

My stomach growled. Okay, my food was getting cold.


I'd just finished my breakfast and was heading back to my room when the phone rang. I didn't think much of it until Mom poked her head into the family room where I was watching TV. "Ben?"

"Yeah, mom?"

"Miss McNeil called. She's got a pipe leaking in her bathroom all over her floor. Can you take a look first? She shouldn't have to call a plumber unless absolutely necessary."

"Doesn't her new boyfriend do all the handywork now?"

"He's out of town. And hey, didn't you fix a leak for her last year?"

My memory flitted back and then it hit me. The last time Keira McNeil claimed to have a leaky pipe was the first time we had sex. It was the time I'd lost my virginity. "Uh, yeah Mom."

"Hm. Thought so. I better not find out you did a shoddy job that needs repair."

I smiled to myself. "No, Miss McNeil was quite happy with my work that day."

Mom caught something in my tone, but I quickly schooled my face. "I'm going, I'm going." I went to the garage to get the tool box and then started off for our neighbor's house.

Purely by coincidence, I hit the sidewalk just as I heard thumping footsteps approaching. I turned to see a figure jogging up and my eyes automatically dropped to her bouncing bosom, the big tits just barely contained within a sports bra that pressed her cleavage together and formed a thin crevasse. Her stomach was taut and lightly muscled, her hips narrow and firm within black lycra shorts, and her thighs were without a trace of fat. She was, in a word, HOT.

And a wide smile crossed Adrienne's face when she recognized me. "Hey, Ben," she huffed as she jogged up and then slowed down beside me while I continued my short walk to Keira McNeil's house. She still kept bouncing, jogging in place with more of an up and down motion that just made her big tits even more enrapturing.

"Uh, hi, Adrienne," I stammered trying not to stare at her tits. Then I gathered myself and looked forward while standing up straighter. "Morning run?"

"Yeah. Every Saturday," she sighed. "It takes a lot of work to keep my ass looking like this."

With that, she jogged forward just a bit and of course, my gaze went straight down to her perky buttcheeks, clearly defined in the skintight lycra. "It IS a gorgeous ass," I agreed.

"Thank you!" Adrienne chirped. "More home repair for Miss McNeil?"

I nodded. "Leaking pipe."

"I'll bet..." Adrienne husked with more than a trace of innuendo in her voice. Her eyebrows popped and her hazel eyes glittered at me for a moment.

I frowned. Adrienne couldn't possibly know, could she? Nah, she was just teasing, like she always did. And I wasn't going to give anything away.

After I was silent for a moment, Adrienne changed gears and the moved in, putting a hand on my chest. "So Ben ... have you given any more thought to my proposal?"

"Pro- proposal?" I stammered.

Adrienne grinned and punched my chest lightly. "You know ... To show me what I'm missing out on ... Those... skills ... you have at pleasing a woman?" By the time her sentence was finished, she had leaned in so that her lips were just an inch away from mine.

Fortunately, the walk to Keira's was quite short and we'd already arrived, standing just outside her walkway. "Yeah well, I'll have to get back to you on that, Adrienne," I stammered nervously and started backing away. "I'm gonna get to work. I'll see you Monday."

Adrienne grinned. "Bye, Ben." She turned to jog off, but not before pausing to shimmy her beautiful butt at me.

I sighed at the mild arousal, but I pushed my emotions aside. 'Focus, Ben. You've got two hot girlfriends who love to screw your brains out. Don't do anything stupid.'

I focused. I had a job to do. I had a leaky pipe to fix.

But then I remembered Keira's last "leaky pipe". And I couldn't help but groan as the hormones coursed through my entire body.


The door swung open and there she was, the first woman of my life. Keira was just as beautiful as ever, her dark hair pulled back and pinned up which showed off her pretty face. And her light green eyes danced as she saw me. "Hi, Ben." You could hear the smile in her voice.

"Hello, Keira," I said warmly.

"Have you gotten taller?"

I grinned, happy that she noticed. "5'11" and a quarter." While my growth spurt had certainly slowed, I was still creeping upwards an eighth of an inch at a time. Automatically, we came together for a hug, but I made no move to kiss her. Belatedly, however, I realized that I was pressing my erection into her pelvis and I quickly backed away.

"Oh, sorry," I stammered.

"I still have that effect on you?" Keira blushed.

"Uh, apparently," I hedged. I wasn't sure if I'd gotten hard because of Adrienne, with her skimpy jogging outfit and her proposal for sex, or from Keira, with her grown-up beauty and the memory of "plugging her leak". Probably a little of both.

"Well, put it away," Keira teased, referring to my cock. Then she invited me in with a sweep of her arm. "As much as I would love to rehash old times, I'm a taken woman now. And I really do have a pipe leaking."

"Well, you know how good I am at plugging," I grinned, not able to help myself given how aroused I currently felt.

Keira giggled and put a hand over her mouth. "I remember your 'plugging' very well, Ben."

"And I'm pretty sure I've gotten even better since we were last together." I said with a touch of pride in my voice.

The beautiful brunette sighed with a wistful smile on her face, looking at me intently. "Maybe you'll show me someday. But not today, Ben. Not today."

Keira really did have a leaking pipe. When I got to her master bathroom there was a puddle of water leaking out from the sink cabinet and onto the tile. But the puddle wasn't very large and didn't seem to be growing at all.

I tested my theory by going to the faucet and turning it on. Sure enough, a few seconds later the puddle began to grow. And when I turned the faucet back off, the puddle stopped its forward motion.

"It's definitely in the drain assembly. Let's mop this up and then I'll check it out. Shouldn't be too difficult."

Ten minutes later, we got everything dried up and I found that there was a crack in the T-junction feeding the sink drain into the wall. Keira was fortunate that the leak was inside the bathroom, and not in the walls where it would have just collected and molded before anyone realized it. I would have to move the cabinet aside, cut open the wall, remove the current T-junction, and then patch everything back together. It wasn't overly difficult, but it would take the better part of a day. And I had to drive to Home Depot to get the parts.

Keira sighed when I explained all this to her, but she grinned happily when I told her I could do it myself without having to get a plumber. "I'll still pay you as much as I would a plumber, Ben. You deserve it."

"Thanks. Having two girlfriends can get really expensive," I drawled. Then an idea hit me and I smiled. "Or, I would just take a blowjob as payment."

Keira barked a laugh. We both knew I was joking. But then she sighed and looked longingly at my crotch. "Don't tease me, Ben."


Keira fed me lunch and we chatted during my breaks, catching up on all the things that had been going on in our lives. I'd seen very little of her since last summer, and there was a lot to say.

Stuart was still a workaholic, which was fine with Keira since she'd long learned to be independent and live her daily life without a man in it. They went on regular dates every week, but only met mid-week as needed. That sounded familiar to me and I easily explained my arrangement with Megan and Cassidy, ranging from our wonderful Monday fucking and studying sessions to our Friday forays into dating and romance.

Keira and Stuart still kept things pretty casual in that there were no discussions about moving in together or settling down. Right now, they filled a void in each other's lives for occasional companionship and romance without intruding into their individual plans for the future. Keira did tell me, however, that Stuart was a bit of an "old dog" in bed, unwilling to really learn new tricks. Selfishly, I hoped they would eventually tire of each other so that Keira would start fucking me again. I'd show her I was still willing to learn.

And I even told Keira about my relationship with Brandi. I instinctively knew she wouldn't become judgmental, which she didn't. She just listened and let me pour out all my conflicting emotions and guilt, and when I was done I felt as if a great weight had been lifted off my chest.

And then Keira confided something to me that she hadn't told anyone else. She'd started thinking about trying again for a real family. She'd just barely turned twenty-nine and had several more years to have children, so she wasn't in a rush. But she felt she had grieved enough for Colin and that it was time for her to re- start her life.

"Don't tell anyone, but I don't think Stuart is that kind of man for me. He's not the family-man type. And while I don't think I'm too old, I am running out of time, Ben. If I want a child by, say, 32, then I'd need to be pregnant around 31, which means I've only got two more years or so to find a man and fall in love enough to get married, and then get knocked up."

"I'd be happy to help you practice," I grinned.

Keira chuckled. "I'm sure you would." She sighed. "I really like Stuart. He's a wonderful companion and he's a decent man. He's just not the type to settle down and raise children with. So unfortunately, I don't think he's going to last much longer."

Feeling my hormones, I put my hand on her creamy thigh. "Does that mean you two aren't so serious anymore?"

"Don't, Ben," Keira firmly moved my hand away. "I'm still in a committed relationship."

"Okay, okay," I backed off. And then I said sincerely, "Just know that I'll always want you."

Keira sighed as her skin flushed with arousal. "Oh, Ben. Why couldn't you be ten years older?"


Between Adrienne's tease and just being around Keira for an entire day, I was feeling pretty wound up with horniness. It was a state of anxiousness that stayed with me through all of Sunday, keeping me just a bit jittery even though it was supposed to be a day of relaxation.

On Monday, I got to let out my pent-up frustrations.

"Fuck me! Harder! Oh, fuck! Deeper, Ben! Deeper! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh ... no! Dammit! Come back here!" Megan whined as my cock slipped out of her.

"Be right back, honey," I grinned as I slid two feet to the right and sank myself back into Cassidy's pussy. The two girls were kneeling side-by-side, their arms crossing to rub each other's clits while I switched back and forth, fucking my girlfriends from behind.

We played roulette-sex for another few minutes before Megan won out. Cassidy had been learning but Megan was by far the more sexually advanced of the two, and the petite brunette teen knew just how to squeeze her inner muscles to finish me off inside her.

"Yes! Yes! Cum in me, Ben!" Megan crooned.

Afterwards, Cassidy suggested that we all take a shower together. Megan just popped her head up and cheered, "Ooh! Shower sex!"

Giggling, we hopped over to the Master Bathroom to use Cassidy's parents' shower, which was big enough to hold all three of us. Happily, I got to be the meat in the sandwich. There are few things in this world more exciting than wrapping your arms around two wet, giggly teenagers and soaping up their breasts.

Tweaking nipples and rubbing clits soon got both girls quite aroused. Their moans of arousal were plenty enough to get me aroused. This of course led to having sex in a shower. At first, the girls wanted to experiment with rear entry while standing up, and I bent Megan forward while trying to slip my dick into her from behind.

The problem was, Megan was much shorter than me and while I tried to crouch down, the angles just didn't work at all. We actually got frustrated enough that Megan had to turn around and suck me to get me hard again for another attempt, after which she just gave up.

I wouldn't have it so I just spun my girlfriend around, picked her up in my arms with a burst of adrenaline, and slowly sank her light body down around my rod. She was wet enough and loosened up from our prior fucking to slowly get me inside her, despite the shower water washing away her natural lubrication. But then my arms started to tire and I had to lean her against the cold porcelain wall in order to get any leverage to actually fuck her.

It was awkward and uncomfortable, and we both gave up after a few minutes, me finally resigning myself to sitting down on the shower bench and letting Megan do all the work, and she finally brought herself off to a small climax.

Standing up again, Cassidy was teasing us for not being able to get the heights worked out. I got annoyed and then spun the taller redhead around, bending Cassidy's body forward, kicking her legs to the sides, and then dipping to bring my dick up and into line with her pussy.

Megan had her hand in Cassidy's crotch by now, rubbing her best friend's clit before taking my cockhead into hand and guiding it into Cassidy's folds while the three of us were still standing, and this time I was able to push inside a tight, wet pussy.

"Oh, FUCK, Ben..." Cassidy sighed as I buried myself in to the hilt. Even though she was about three inches shorter than me, with just a little bit of flex in my legs I was able to comfortably thrust in and out of her.

And as Megan moved over and pulled my face down for a kiss while continuing to rub her friend's pussy, I thought over how wonderful my relationships were with these girls. We began as platonic friends, getting to know one another on deeply personal levels and meeting each other's families. And now we were like friends with benefits, both girls exploring and experimenting with their sexuality, playfully finding out what turned them on.

I was literally in the best possible situation a teenager could want: TWO cute girls; freedom to be myself without worrying they would reject the "real me"; and horny, experimental sex partners willing to try just about anything. I had it made.

Leaning over Cassidy's ear, I smiled and asked, "Want to feel me cumming deep inside you?"

Cassidy wriggled her crotch at me and husked. "Do it! Shoot that hot, nasty jizz into my little pussy and maybe, just maybe, I can convince Megan to try eating it out of me."

Yeah, I didn't last very long after that.


"Heyyy, Ben," came the sultry, sweet voice from my left. I glanced over just in time to brace myself as Adrienne bumped her hip into mine, knocking me off balance for a brief second. The day was relatively warm for late February, and she was wearing a short summer skirt so sheer and loose it looked like a stiff breeze would blow it up and reveal her panties, if she was wearing any. Her top wasn't much more substantial, the scoop-neckline promising to reveal all of her tits if only she would lean forward.

My eyes did their yo-yo thing down to her tits and then back up to Adrienne's face as I answered, "Hey, Adrienne."

"Just out of Chemistry?" She asked. We'd just had our last periods of this Wednesday and were getting ready to head home.

"You remembered. I'm impressed. French, right?" I replied.

"Yep. Change your mind yet?"

"About what?"

Adrienne bumped her hip into me again. "YOU know. Do I gotta spell it out for you?"

I rolled my eyes, pretending I didn't understand.

"I want you to fuck my brains out, Ben," the gorgeous blonde said matter-of-factly.

My eyes went wide and I jerked down on Adrienne's arm. "Keep it down! One of Jake's friends might hear you. And even though I haven't done a damn thing, the entire football would kick my ass anyways!"

"Don't worry. I've done this before," she said in a 'well-duh' voice. And then she switched her tone to sweetly seductive. "Come on, Ben. Take me around the world? Jake would NEVER find out."

I stopped in my tracks. "You're not just teasing me, are you?" It was a statement, not a question.

"Nope. I've decided you're worth a try. Jake just isn't cutting it for me and while I still need him for arm candy, I'm being forced to look elsewhere to get the right buttons pushed. I'm not always a tease, Ben."

"And I'm taken. Happily."

"Come on, Ben. You've been drooling over me since we were kids," Adrienne's hazel eyes flashed as she tossed her golden hair over one shoulder and fixed me with the perfect seductive smile. Her hands slid up her torso. "Don't you want to know what these tits feel like? I've got the hottest, wettest pussy you can imagine, Ben. I can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. And I have the greatest orgasms when my man shoves his fat dick up my ass. I can go all day, Ben. Now, aren't you the least bit curious?"

My jaw quivered and if she kissed me right then, I would have dropped her to the ground and started fucking her right in front of the whole school. My cock was so hard I was sure it would bust right through the denim of my jeans. And I think I started drooling.

Just then, an arm slipped around mine as Megan wrapped me up and said, "Hey, baby!" She then turned to Adrienne and fixed the taller girl with a nasty glare. "Adrienne..." she growled while her eyes narrowed. Even though she was six inches shorter than the tall, blonde cheerleader, Megan wasn't intimidated in the slightest and she looked ready to start a spitting contest.

I couldn't help but notice that next to Adrienne in her attention-grabbing top and short skirt, Megan looked positively plain in a cheap T-shirt and jeans, standard attire for a typical high schooler. Adrienne, on the other hand, looked like she'd stepped off the pages of a travel bureau advertisement.

"Hmm," Adrienne just turned up her nose at my girlfriend, regarding her as not even worthy of a challenge. And then the tall blonde spun away. "Talk to you later, Ben," she called over her shoulder as she began to sashay down the hall, swinging her hips obviously to ensure I'd be staring at her ass.

And I was staring. So help me, even with my girlfriend clutching my arm, I still had Adrienne's words of seduction ringing through my head and I couldn't help but stare at that perfect ass and imagine running my dick in and out of those cheeks.

Megan slapped my arm. "Stop staring!"

I think I drooled. And in a caveman voice, I grunted, "Can't help it. I'm just a guy."

Megan reached her hand down and surreptitiously ran her fingers over the bulge in my jeans, as big of an erection as I'd ever had in my life. She then sighed and wrapped her arms more tightly around my elbow. "C'mon Ben. We're gonna find Cassidy and then you're gonna get that midweek fucking you've always been wanting."


I love Wednesdays. Well, I loved THAT Wednesday. Megan and Cassidy decided to cleanse my head of Adrienne by fucking any possible trace of lust out of my body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.