An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Chapter 10: Sister II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10: Sister II - A teenage boy learning about love and sex with his cute classmates, gorgeous cheerleaders, friends at summer camp, a beautiful neighbor, and even his own sisters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   School  

JANUARY 2001, JUNIOR YEAR

"Oh, gawd ... oh, gawd ... fuck me, Ben! Fuck me!"

Brandi looked so amazing bent over on all fours. She really did have a dynamite ass. And I felt incredibly lucky to have been the one to stick my face between her cheeks and lick her and suck her and squeeze her until she came all over my face.

My face. Not Brian's. No, he was still dreaming about doing what I was doing to Brandi. And I was determined to screw my sister so well that she'd come home to me for the summer or maybe spring break, complaining about how she hadn't gotten a proper fucking since she left and how she needed me to boink her lights out.

With that pleasant thought, I knelt behind my older sister, slipped my dick into her from behind, and then proceeded to fuck the shit out of her. I gripped her hips and really started laying the pipe, plunging into her the darkest recesses of her vaginal tunnel with every stroke.

And just when I felt myself about to cum, I reached around and tweaked her nipple, her left nipple, the one that seemed to be hardwired to her clit. And with my right hand I started strumming her clit itself, the dual stimulation enough to push Brandi over the edge and send her screaming into orgasm.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" my older sister wailed, and then I was joining her in yelling as I flooded her pussy with my latest load of incestuous spunk.

Almost immediately after I finished sperming her, Brandi collapsed face-down on her bed and lay there, gasping for air. I managed to keep myself upright for a little longer before leaning back and then sinking my naked butt onto my heels.

When we both had caught our breath, I slid off the bed and ducked down briefly to place a soft kiss on Brandi's butt. Then I rapidly left little pecking kisses up my sister's spine until I got to her head, where I tilted my head to the side and gave her a warm, tongue-filled kiss of passion.

When we were done with that, the beautiful teenage brunette with blonde highlights picked her head up and propped it on one hand, supporting her head with her elbow. "Why didn't we do this sooner?"

I shrugged. "You were waiting for me to grow up."

She sighed. "Riiight." She huffed. "I wish you weren't going back to school. I've got two more weeks of Winter Break and I'm going to spend half the time wishing I was in bed with you, Ben."


It was the first day of school in January. The air was crisp and filled with the hum of high school students refreshed by two weeks of vacation.

"Hiii, Ben..." Cassidy sashayed up to me and planted a firm kiss on my lips while rubbing her ample boobs into my chest. When she broke for air, I saw that there was another cute girl walking up to us.

"Hiii, Ben..." Megan neatly slid in and planted a firm kiss on my lips while rubbing her pelvis against my crotch. When she broke for air, I saw a third figure walking up to us.

"Hiii, Ben..." Kenny Doyle said in a mock-female voice, moving closer to me and obviously puckering up.

"Fuck you," I grinned and shoved Kenny in the chest, playfully knocking him back on his heels.

"What? Too many girlfriends already?" He said in pretend-disappointment.

I grinned. "You can never have too many girlfriends. I just don't want any BOYfriends."

"Hey!" Megan pushed my shoulder. "You've got plenty enough girlfriends. Got it, buster?"

"Of course, of course," I smiled and bowed my head in deference to her.

"Besides," Cassidy drawled while winking at Kenny. "Didn't the two of us completely wear you out on Saturday?"

I sighed and remembered the night before last. Cassidy's parents had gone out to some party, leaving our trio four hours of playtime. I probably could have lasted a bit longer, but unbeknownst to my girls, Brandi had sucked a load out of me just before lunch.

"That was a fluke," I said while puffing up my chest with as much teenaged ego as I could muster. "Only because you guys mentally drained me with your convoluted 'decision'."

Both girls smiled. Last week, after both returned from their family trips, my two girlfriends had gotten together to discuss our three-way relationship ... WITHOUT me. Then, on Saturday, the two of them sprung their "decision" on me, each of them alternately explaining to me my role while the other gave me a blowjob to ensure I agreed to every one of their conditions.

In a nutshell, they valued their friendship over and above their love for me. They'd hated how their petty jealousies made them compete over me, and resolved to stop fighting each other. No one boy should drive them apart. At first, I'd panicked and thought this meant they would both break up with me. It just seemed logical to remove the object of conflict from the field.

But while Megan was explaining this, Cassidy was giving me a blowjob, which seemed to preclude the "breaking up" theory.

For some reason that perhaps only made logical sense in the minds of 16-year- old girls, I made each of them happy and they wanted to continue being my girlfriends. I was given a very simple set of rules: [1] Don't cheat on them, [2] Don't play favorites, and [3] Be ready to explain to one girlfriend exactly what I had done with the other girlfriend.

The first rule was obvious. Megan reiterated her "chopping off of my dick" warning should I violate the first rule. I knew I'd still be boinking Brandi for two more weeks, but I didn't consider my sister to be cheating.

The second rule was designed not to inflame a woman's natural impulse for jealousy. There would be no "first" girlfriend or any other favoritism. They were equals and both girls resolved to do their best to not try and "out-do" the other.

And the third rule was their safety check. No more secrets. No more sneaking off for a Tuesday rendezvous with Cassidy to be kept hidden from Megan. If one girlfriend tried to break the second rule, the other girlfriend could ask me about it and expect a straight answer.

Me? I thought the whole thing was a house of cards just waiting for a stiff breeze. Teenaged girls aren't much better than teenaged boys at thinking rationally 100% of the time and I just knew there would be some event in the near future that would force us all to move on, grow up, and see other people. But for now, I had two cute girls who both wanted to screw my lights out, starting with this afternoon's Monday study group.

"Well, you two may have 'worn me out' on Saturday," I drawled. Then I grinned salaciously at my redheaded girlfriend. "I'll show you worn out this afternoon."

Cassidy giggled, Megan blushed, and Kenny just sighed with jealousy and shook his head. Then he turned away to head off for his first class.

But before he could leave, a fourth figure came down the hall.

"Heyyy, Ben," came the sultry, sweet voice from my left. I glanced over to see Adrienne Dennis cruising along as if modeling on a catwalk, her spray-painted jeans hugging her curves, a blue V-neck with lighter blue long-camisole underneath hugging her big bosoms and drawing the attention of everyone to her tits.

She slowed down and smiled at me. "How was your vacation?"

Without fear or intimidation, I squared my shoulders and just smiled back. "Good. Yours?"

"Just great." Adrienne turned her gaze to my girlfriends and also to Kenny, who was visibly drooling as he ogled the gorgeous cheerleader. "See ya later."

Both Kenny's and my eyes automatically followed the sway of Adrienne's ass as she glided away. And then once she got halfway down the hall I pulled back and glanced at my girls. Both Megan and Cassidy were glaring at me heatedly.

I shrugged. "What?"


I felt something tickle my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

Brandi was bobbing her head up and down in my lap, slurping noisily. But despite the wet heat and her sucking mouth, I wasn't feeling a whole lot coming from my nether regions. I was both worn out and worried about getting caught.

"Brandi!" I hissed in a quiet voice. "What are you doing?"

She popped off with a frustrated look. "That's a dumb question."

I rolled my eyes. "It's 6:30! EVERYONE is still home!" It was hard to keep my voice down with the panic rising inside me.

"Calm down, calm down," my older sister glared at me, her eyes turning her words into an order. At least she was fully dressed. If anyone came in, she could quickly tuck me back into my shorts and we might be able to fake looking normal, especially because I wasn't that hard.

"C'mon, Ben, what's wrong with you," Brandi whined while trying to jack my cock. "Don't worry about Mom and Dad. They NEVER come check the bedrooms before breakfast."

"It's not them," I sighed. "Megan and Cassidy really wore me out yesterday. I mean REALLY wore me out." With school back in session, my girlfriends both wanted to restrict our extra-curricular activities to the Monday study group and Friday night dates. Oh, there would be the occasional weekend visits and they reserved the right to request a mid-week tryst at Cassidy's house, but in order to focus on their studies, we were limited to two regularly scheduled fuckings per week.

So both girls really wanted to make those two times COUNT. It was like dating Megan last semester, only times two. And 16-year-old boy or not, there's only so much a human body can take.

"C'mon, Ben, please? If not now, when? Brooke and everyone will be home after school." And with that, Brandi started to open up her pajamas, bringing my hand up to her naked breast. And as she dragged her panties and pajama pants down, I felt a stirring in my dormant cock. "THERE we go..."

"If we get caught, we're SOOO dead," I sighed. If anyone barged in now, there would be no explaining a naked older sister. But viewing my older sister's nude body had done the trick, and as my dick rose, we both knew there would be no further protests coming from me.

"We won't get caught," Brandi said confidently as she moved into a sixty-nine over my body. So with a little oral loving on my part while she rode my face, we were both soon ready and Brandi turned around and sank herself down onto my cock. And then she rode me until we both had satisfying, if muffled, climaxes.

When we were done, Brandi cleaned herself up and then redressed. Before she left, she paused and turned to me. "Have fun at school," Brandi smiled as she blew me a kiss. And then she slipped out the door and back to her own bedroom.


"Who's worn out now?" Cassidy teased when I dragged myself to class with big bags under my eyes.

These three girls were going to kill me.


Just before fifth period, Adrienne fell into step with me, my gaze momentarily drawn down to where her big tits wobbled enticingly in her too-tight top. "Wow Ben. You look like you've been fucked half to death.

Despite my exhaustion, I couldn't help but grin with pride. "Yeah..."

The gorgeous blonde sighed and clutched her books tighter over her chest. "I'm sooo jealous."

"C'mon, now that football season is over, I'm sure Jake has a lot more time for you."

Adrienne smirked. "Time, we have. Skill on the other hand..." she sighed. "Jake is all muscles and thumbs and he only knows how to fuck at one speed. Sometimes I don't know why I'm with him."

"Because he's the most popular guy in school and that makes you two the most popular couple in school?" I ventured with more than a little sarcasm in my voice.

Adrienne pouted. "You say that as if it's a BAD thing."

I held my hands up. "Hey, I'm not going to tell you how to live your life. You've got every girl in school wishing she was you, including my girlfriends."

Adrienne smiled and then stopped dead in her tracks. I took two more steps before stopping myself and turning to face her while her eyes darted back and forth for a few seconds. And then Adrienne looked up at me with a look of pure lust on her face. "If every girl wishes she was me, why do I find myself wishing I was one of your girlfriends?"

Even a confused frown couldn't detract from Adrienne's raw physical beauty. Her eyes sharpened and perfectly sculpted eyebrows pinched in, simply giving her a more dangerous and angular look. She stared at me for a long few moments, her jaw quivering as real anger started to come into her eyes. And then without another word, she strode past me in a hurry.

"Adrienne?" I asked.

"Fuck off, Ben," she spat and marched away.

I'll never understand women.


That night, just after 11pm, I cornered Brandi in the kitchen while she was pouring herself some coffee. Habit from college. Everyone else was upstairs and asleep already, so I wasn't too worried about being interrupted.

"Look, sis. I LOVE what we're doing, but we need to figure out some ground rules. You can't keep sneaking into my bedroom when the whole family is still in the house! Especially in the mornings when someone might wake up!"

Brandi pouted, "I was horny. I didn't have a single orgasm all Monday."

"And you know I'm happy to help you out with that, but we can't keep taking risks like that. We can tell Mom we're driving to the mall or something; I know a few places we can park. But not in the house. There's just too big a chance of you getting caught sneaking out of my bedroom if someone wakes up early."

"What about now? At night? Everyone else is asleep. I'm good at keeping quiet."

I sighed, "Maybe." I started thinking about other ways we might get caught.

Brandi just grinned and set her coffee mug down. Then she dropped her pants and panties to the floor in one fluid motion before hopping her butt onto the kitchen counter right beside her coffee. Then she spread her legs to the sides and husked, "Eat me, Ben."

"Brandi!" I hissed.

"Everyone's asleep. C'mon. We won't get caught," Brandi said confidently.

I sighed.

"Besides, don't you wanna taste my pretty pussy?" My sister spread her legs and I sighed again. My hormones had already made my decision for me.

Bracing my hands on the counter's edge, I bent and took my first lick along her closed slit, sending shivers up my sister's spine that had nothing to do with the cold granite surface.

Brandi giggled and reached down to her coffee mug, picking it up and taking a sip even while I continued licking her snatch. "Thanks, Ben. You're the greatest little brother in the world."


After satisfying my older sister on Tuesday night, she kept her word on Wednesday morning. She let me sleep in and didn't sneak into my bedroom. So I woke up with my alarm clock and for a brief second, I regretted not letting Brandi wake me up with a blowjob.

The same went for Wednesday night and Thursday morning. Brandi and I quietly screwed, twice, close to midnight before nearly falling asleep together. I would have been really awkward for our parents to find us like that in the morning. Fortunately, she woke up and snuck back to her room.

That's not to say that my relationship with my sister was nothing but late night screwing. Brandi wanted to go more than once every night, and even though I had teenaged hormones, I needed a little downtime between shaggings to recharge.

During those breaks, I learned a lot about my sister that I'd never known before. Sure, I was aware that she hated peas because Mom had to go out of her way to make an extra vegetable at dinner times. I knew stuff like that. But I'd never known that Brandi had grown up wanting to be an Astronaut; and that when I was a baby she would pretend I was her co-pilot as we flew to the moon on the couch/rocket ship. I'd never known that the only reason she was an Econ/Accounting major was because Mom and Dad put so much pressure on her to be the successful, eldest child and go into business. She really wanted to be an Art History major, and she'd spent a lot of time at all the museums in the greater L.A. area.

And I found out that Brandi never swallowed for any of her other boyfriends. She only did it with me because she loved the naughty little thrill of knowing she was swallowing down her little brother's cum, and that thrill outweighed the bad taste. I certainly would never have known that under any other circumstances.

So I learned a little more about her each day. And the next day, things were just that much more comfortable between us hanging around in the evenings, both of us with little grins at the knowledge of what we'd get to do the later that night.


After school on Thursday, Megan and Cassidy kept their word by NOT inviting me to Cassidy's house for sex for the third weekday in a row. We all had a ton of homework and other new assignments from the start of the new semester, and the girls were both top students and dead set on staying that way.

I did make one mild complaint when I parted ways with Megan in the parking lot while Brooke and her little boyfriend, Perry Anderson, were giving each other goodbye smooches. I whined to Megan, "I know you said nothing regular, but I WAS hoping for the occasional mid-week or weekend."

Megan giggled, "Men. Always thinking with your dicks. It's only been THREE DAYS, Ben."

"Okay, okay," I didn't want to press the issue. That was part of my reputation, I never pressed the issue. And because I didn't press, my girlfriend was very happy with me and gave me a very passionate goodbye kiss to let me know she was very happy with me. Megan wanted a loyal, understanding boyfriend who would complement her life, not dominate it, and I was dedicated to being that boyfriend.

Besides, even though I really wanted to have a threesome with Megan and Cassidy, I'd still get to have a late night sex session with Brandi. I could survive until my Friday night date with the girls.

It's just that I wanted BOTH.

But Megan and Cassidy didn't know that. They just thought I was a patient and understanding boyfriend who had my libido in check. And that meant that my girlfriends were even happier with me as their boyfriend.

I had a very near-perfect situation. Not only did I have TWO cute 16-year-old girlfriends whose ideas for a good time were to tag team me and never stop until I was sexually satisfied, but I also had a beautiful older sister whose idea of killing time during Winter Break was to fuck me every night and take my incestuous spunk deep in her clasping pussy.

Of course, perfect situations never last for long.


"Brandi ... Brandi..." I huffed. "This is dangerous..."

"Relax, Ben. We won't get caught," my sister took her mouth off my cock and panted for air, licking her lips. "I told you, the twins are gone for the day and Brooke walked to Jennifer Vo's place. With Mom and Dad visiting Aunt Mary, you've got nothing to worry about."

Brandi then grinned at me and pushed at my torso, shoving me back into the armchair so that I slumped lower and pushed more of my dick into her mouth. I did try to relax. I let my body sag into the backrest. I closed my eyes. And I put my hands on top of my sister's head as she bobbed up and down my prick. It was a lazy Saturday and everyone was out of the house. I had nothing to worry about.

And yet I couldn't get the little alarming tingle out of the back of my head.

Presently, Brandi deemed me hard enough for fucking and she quickly stood up and dropped her panties. She was wearing a skirt this day and simply hiked the material up to her waist, showing off her toned thighs, and then she straddled me and tugged my cock into position.

While Brandi mounted me and impaled her pussy on my dick, I slid the shoulder straps of her shirt down her arms and tugged the neckline down to expose her tits. The high-set, round melons were lightly supported by her bra, but I reached around and unsnapped her to free her tits enough so that I could pull them up and fasten my lips around a nipple.

"Ohhh ... fuck me, Ben..." Brandi crooned into my ear while clutching my head to her chest and bouncing herself up and down my rod.

I did as requested, using the springiness of the couch cushion to help my thrusting while I pinched both of my sister's breasts together so that I could feast on them together.

And that's when we heard her.

The light whimper was quiet, very quiet. But I was between grunts and Brandi was between gasps, leaving a vacuum of silence in which the little whimper was just loud enough to carry across the room.

I immediately froze and went straight into a panic. We were caught! My worst nightmare had come true! Who had caught us? Was it Mom, back home unexpectedly to find her two eldest children committing incest? Or heaven forbid, was it the twins, who would be forever scarred by witnessing such a depraved sexual act before their immature minds could handle it?

Even worse, was it one of my girlfriends come to visit me? I didn't consider screwing Brandi to be cheating, since she was family and no possible threat to displace them as girlfriend, especially once she flew away in another week. But even if I didn't consider it cheating, Megan or Cassidy might. I would miss my dick if Megan followed through and chopped it off.

But while I froze and panicked, Brandi was much more decisive in her actions. She immediately spun to look for the intruder and quickly spotted the skulking teenager trying to hide behind the loveseat opposite us.

"Brooke!" Brandi screeched in an angry and annoyed voice. "What the FUCK are you doing here?"

Almost instantly, our 14-year-old little sister popped her head out with wide-eyes locked onto the fucking couple in front of her. Nervously, she stammered. "Uh ... Jennifer's family was out. No one was home. So I came back."

"How long have you been watching us?" Brandi frowned and pinched her eyebrows together. She did not, however, make any move to get off my dick. At least I figured her skirt would be covering most of our joining from view. And since Brooke was in a position behind Brandi, I figured she would not have had a view of me nibbling on our older sister's tits. Maybe it wasn't so bad, no real skin observed.

Brooke just shrugged and replied, "Since you were giving Ben a blowjob."

Oh, crap. That meant that my little sister had now seen my erection. How would I be able to even look at her across the dinner table or while driving her to school without knowing that little fact? Immediately, I felt myself going soft inside of Brandi's pussy.

My older sister felt me deflating inside her and she sighed. Shaking her head, Brandi winced and pleaded, "You can't tell Mom and Dad."

Brooke nodded, but then that evil little gleam came into her eye. You know, the one she had when she wanted to blackmail me into setting her up with my best friend Kenny. Damn devious 14-year-olds. "I won't tell," Brooke promised, "if you do something for me."

Brandi looked defeated and just sighed, "Anything."

It was at this point that I noticed the flush in Brooke's skin and saw that her jeans were unbuttoned. She must have been masturbating while watching us, and now I remembered how Brooke had looked while we listened to Brandi and her potential boyfriend Brian having phone sex. Just a little bit, I felt my cock stirring with new life. And then Brooke smiled and said, "I want you guys to teach me how to give a blowjob."

Brandi erupted, "What? Oh, HELL no. No, you're too young!"

Brooke frowned. "How old were YOU when you gave your first blowjob?"

"I was too young," Brandi insisted stubbornly. "I wasn't ready and it was horrible experience."

"That's why I'm asking YOU," Brooke reasoned. "You guys can teach me the right way. Not with some fumbling in the backseat of a car when neither of us knows what we're doing. Now I'm going to end up trying it one way or another, whether you help me or not. Wouldn't it be better if you taught me first?"

Brandi was out of breath, frantically looking around while her mind whirled, trying to figure out what to do. She seemed to completely forget that she was impaled on my cock, which had gotten back to half-hard with the sexual nature of our subject matter. With jaw quivering, our eldest sister sighed and nodded. "Okay, okay. You don't rat us out and I'll teach you. Let me go get my dildo."

Brooke pouted. "Why? Ben's right here."

Brandi's eyes flew open as she realized what Brooke was implying. "What? No! He's your brother! That's disgusting!"

Brooke pointed right at our crotches, where in her twisting, Brandi's skirt had ridden up and we could all clearly see that my rod was still buried in my older sister's twat. "YOU don't seem to find it so disgusting. And I don't either. I think Ben's very sexy." And with that, I felt myself get to full hardness. The thought of Brooke sucking my dick was just too viscerally arousing to ignore.

As if only now realizing what position we were in, Brandi quickly jumped off my lap, my stiff erection exiting her vagina with a wet squishing sound. And then Brandi stomped over to Brooke, grabbing the younger girl's hand in her own and tugging her away. "No, no, no," Brandi huffed.

"Why?" Brooke pouted. "You just trying to keep him all to yourself?"

"No! He's not even mine. He has girlfriends. Two of them, remember?"

Brooke shrugged. "He was having sex with you. So why not me?"

"You're TOO YOUNG," Brandi insisted.

"I'm fourteen!" Brooke exclaimed. "I'm old enough to have my period and old enough to have breasts and I'm old enough to be really, really horny!"

"I made a mistake, Brooke. I committed incest. I crossed that line. And nothing I do can ever change that," Brandi sighed. "But not you. You haven't crossed the line. You're still pure. Stay pure, Brooke."

Brooke folded her arms over her chest and turned to look pointedly at me, where I was still in a half-daze from shock and pleasure. My wet dick was still upright and bobbing in the air.

"What if I don't want to stay 'pure'?" Brooke clearly had no internal moral conflict with ogling my naked body. "Looking at Ben like this gets me all squishy inside."

"For God's sake, Ben. Put your shorts on!" Brandi yelled at me. And at the command tone in her voice I automatically moved to obey. Then Brandi whirled back to our younger sister. "You can't do it to Ben, Brooke."

"Then I'll rat you out to Mom and Dad," Brooke glared coldly at her older sister, that evil glint back in her eye.

"Whatever, I don't care," Brandi huffed. "I can't change the mistakes of my past; but I can keep you from doing the same. Even if it means Mom and Dad finding out about me and Ben. C'mon, Brooke."

With that, Brandi grabbed the younger girl's hand and started tugging her down the hallway. "You're going to your room. And you're gonna stay there. You're grounded."

"What for?" Brooke whined. As eldest child, Brandi had been given some disciplinary privileges, although she rarely invoked them.

"For trying to blackmail us."

Curious, I followed after the girls as they went to the stairs. Then, once they got to the upstairs landing, Brandi turned and gripped both of Brooke's shoulders. "Listen to me carefully, Brooke. If you tell Mom and Dad about what me and Ben have done, it could really fuck up this family. They could send me away and never let me come home. They could send BEN away; because he's a boy and they might worry he'll do the same to you. You don't want to ruin this family, do you?"

Wide-eyed, Brooke shook her head 'no'.

"Look, I can still teach you. I've got dildoes we can practice on and I'll teach you everything you want to know. But not on Ben, okay? Not. On. Ben. That's morally wrong."

"Why?"

"Because it IS, okay?"

Brooke pouted. "It's not like I can get pregnant from giving him a blowjob."

Brandi sighed. "It's not that. Blowjobs make you want to do other stuff, stuff that CAN get you pregnant. You're not even on the pill, Brooke."

Brandi then glanced at me with a worried expression before turning back to face her little sister. Again she shook the younger girl's shoulders. "I KNOW what's going through your head. I was 14 once, too. Brooke, PROMISE me you won't try to seduce Ben or do anything sexual with him. PROMISE me."

"But-"

"No buts. PROMISE me."

Brooke grimaced, rolling her eyes. "FINE. I promise."

Brandi sighed with visible relief. "Now go to your room and stay there till Mom and Dad come home. You're still grounded until then."

"But you said you'd teach me!"

Brandi exhaled. "Let me talk to Ben first. I'll bring you the dildoes and I'll start teaching you today."

Blinking, Brooke nodded and then went into her own room, but not before giving me a significant look. This wasn't over yet.


"I'm going to hell."

"We're not even Christian, Brandi." We were both sitting on Brandi's bed, a place I'd been a few times recently in more intimate situations. This time, however, we were fully clothed and sitting a couple of feet apart.

"I'm still going to hell," my older sister moaned.

"For what? For doing what makes you feel good?" I shrugged. I was still very horny from our coitus interruptus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.