An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Chapter 8: Triple

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8: Triple - A teenage boy learning about love and sex with his cute classmates, gorgeous cheerleaders, friends at summer camp, a beautiful neighbor, and even his own sisters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   School  

NOVEMBER 2000, JUNIOR YEAR

I felt like quite the rock star when I walked over to our usual lunch table on Tuesday with both Megan and Cassidy hanging onto my arms. We had to let go of each other to sit down; but once settled, both girls went out of their way to kiss my cheeks before digging into their food.

"Oh. My. Gawd." Abigail Sanders' jaw dropped when it finally hit her. Two seconds later Allison Sanders repeated it as if there was an echo and suddenly there were two young brunettes staring at the three of us and completely ignoring their food. This of course got the attention of our other friends.

When Kenny Doyle arrived, he soon realized that Cassidy was in his usual seat instead of sitting next to Megan. He went through his usual trying-to-be-funny flirting but Cassidy just giggled and wrapped herself around my right arm.

"Dude!" Kenny drawled when he saw my smug grin and figured it out for himself.

By then, we had the attention of half the table and in perfect coordination, both Megan and Cassidy leaned into me and kissed my cheeks at the same time, giggling constantly.

"Oh. My. Gawd." Elaine Fukuhara's exclamation sounded like another echo of Abigail's. "Are... ? The three of you... ?"

Megan and Cassidy glanced at each other across me and started grinning. Post- coital yesterday, the three of us had gotten into a rather serious discussion about where we would go from here. Tentatively, the girls agreed to share me and both be my girlfriends. Mondays would be shared with all three of us at Cassidy's house. Weekends we would play by ear if someone became available. And for now, Friday night dates would be with all three of us as well, unless one or the other girl couldn't make it. They discussed trading turns, but neither girl wanted to miss a week with me.

I groaned at what those dates would do to my wallet. I was stretching things pretty thin as it was. But I figured I could ask my parents for extra chores or things to boost my allowance, or even get a job. Having both Megan and Cassidy would be worth it.

However, as far as all the parents were concerned, Megan and I were the only dating couple. None of us knew how our parents would react, and we all figured Megan's parents would react rather negatively. But more to the point, Cassidy's parents had no idea their daughter had ever had a steady boyfriend, much less was sexually active. They were absent parents who just didn't have a clue and Cassidy had no intention of clueing them in.

Unfortunately, that was why Cassidy could never get parental consent to get a birth control pill prescription, so we were stuck buying condoms for her. It would take a little extra maneuvering since Cassidy swore that post-condom penis tasted absolutely HORRIBLE, but I figured we'd eventually work out a cleaning system or something.

Daniel started grinning and he elbowed Elaine, flashing her a suggestive look. But Elaine rolled her eyes and then bopped her boyfriend upside the head. "Don't even think about it," she spat.

Abigail spoke up. "So how does it work?"

I shrugged and Megan answered for us. "We're not sure yet. It's not like any of us have done this before."

"But we'll make it work," Cassidy said confidently.


DECEMBER 2000, JUNIOR YEAR

Our first date was wonderful. Believe it or not, Megan's parents decided to go out on a date of their own, leaving Megan's house wide open for us to play in. Everyone got fucked. Everyone was happy. And Megan was THRILLED to have sex in her own bed again, something we hadn't done since I'd taken her virginity. I even alternated taking the girls while they lay back across Megan's bed, fingering one while screwing the other. Megan and Cassidy spent the entire time looking at each other and giggling at how wild they were behaving.

The following Monday was wonderful as well. Now that we were "together", Cassidy was perfectly happy for us to all have sex in HER bed instead of using the guest room. The girls took turns and generally got excited for each other, and I started to have high hopes for this three-person relationship.

But our second date was a disaster.

Dinner was fine. We went to the usual burger shack and got only a few odd glances when both girls kissed me over fries and a milkshake. Conversation was easy and more than a little suggestive. It seemed to help that both Megan and Cassidy were turned on by watching the other have sex, even though they weren't directly participating, and their comments to that effect had the expected result on my anatomy.

We also caught a movie, each of them holding my hand throughout, although my fingers found their way to their legs and even between their legs on a couple of occasions. Both of their hands also meandered over my crotch more than once, the girls giggling whenever their hands met together over my bulge.

The girls were even gracious about trading off who sat up front with me and I started to think this whole thing might really work. But once we drove to the beach parking lot, everything started to go downhill.

It started with the physical limitations of a 1990 Toyota Corolla. Things were a tight squeeze with all three of us in the backseat, tight enough that neither girl could even find a comfortable position to give me a blowjob.

Frustrated but still horny, we switched to the front-passenger-seat-reclining method with Cassidy sitting in my lap to fuck herself on me while Megan stayed in the backseat, leaning over my face to feed me her nipples and kiss me.

Megan and I managed to make it work, even though it wasn't very comfortable. But she was 5'4". Cassidy was 5'8" and even with the angle, she banged her head on the roof twice which wasn't very pleasant.

Megan tried giving her advice on shifting her knees and going to a swirling motion while an annoyed Cassidy insisted to Megan, "I got it. I got it."

In a nutshell, everyone got frustrated and no one wound up getting off.

Then, Cassidy leaned in and said, "I'll make it up to you tomorrow."

I arched an eyebrow and Megan asked, "Tomorrow?"

Cassidy nodded. "I just found out my parents are going out of town for the weekend. They're leaving me home all alone."

The redhead fixed her green eyes on me and tapped her finger on my nose. "So ... Big Ben ... I thought I might get a little better acquainted with my new boyfriend."

"Ooh! We're gonna have so much fun tomorrow!" Megan enthused. "I thought we'd have to wait until Monday!"

"Uh, well, Megan..." Cassidy drawled and started to look apologetic. "I was kinda hoping Ben and I could be alone on Saturday. I mean, I'm not trying to shut you out or anything, really. It's just that I've never really been alone with him. You had six months to go on solo dates and talk and have sex and everything. Is it okay if I just have Saturday?"

The color drained out of Megan's face and Cassidy quickly added. "We still have the Monday study group! That's not so far away, is it?"

"Oh, okay," Megan nodded. "I mean, yeah ... you two deserve some alone time," she said with obvious dejection in her voice.

I think Megan was hoping at that point for some guilt or at least sympathy from Cassidy. You know, 'I'm really sorry for taking him away from you but I just really need this but oh I'll make it up to you because you're my best friend.'

But Cassidy didn't react like that. Instead, she simply got excited and turned to me, kissing me fiercely. "We're gonna have SUCH a good time tomorrow! And I can't wait until I get on the pill!"

Megan was stewing over her best friend's seeming lack of remorse when the pill comment hit her. "Wait, pill, what?"

"Wait, what?" I repeated.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you guys," Cassidy gushed. "I was talking with Elaine this morning and complaining about how I always have to use a condom because I couldn't tell my parents I was having sex. But she told me that she got her prescription from Planned Parenthood, where they don't require parental consent. She said that HER parents don't really know she's having sex either; or at least, they don't want to know."

Cassidy giggled, "Soon, Ben. I can't start them until my next period. But soon you'll be able to just bend me over and take me whenever and wherever you want! Ooh, Megan, have you guys done it at school yet? Maybe in the janitor's closet? Wouldn't that be so kinky?"

"Right," Megan blinked, looking a little disturbed. I would find out later that she considered herself the "primary" girlfriend. Cassidy was an add-on because Megan had wanted her best friend to enjoy some happiness and good sex, but Megan would always be first. For one thing, she was on the pill and I could be more casual about having sex with her without worry. But now Cassidy would also be on the pill, so our sexual encounters wouldn't have to be as orchestrated. And on top of that, Megan was being banished from us for a day while her best friend got to spend intimate alone time with me. That wasn't sharing. Sharing was the three of us together. Me being alone was ... being alone ... with my OTHER girlfriend.

Of course, I didn't know all this at the time. Megan bottled up her negative thoughts behind a mask of happiness for her best friend. So when I glanced at her to read her emotions, I saw nothing out of the ordinary and I simply chuckled along with Cassidy, imagining having kinky sex with her, without a condom, in some various places around the school. Maybe on top of the chemistry lab countertops?

Thinking about the possibilities got me rock hard again, something that Cassidy took full advantage of as she got more careful about the roof and managed to bring us both off to pleasant orgasms.

But Megan was out of the mood, and once we tried to include her, the foul mood spread and I ended up driving the girls home.

Megan kissed me goodnight at least, promising to see me on Monday.


Perhaps I should have at least called Megan on Saturday. But I didn't.

I was too full of hot, naked redhead. Cassidy was really excited to have me all to herself for a day, and after I made an offhand comment about how gorgeous she looked naked, neither of us put any clothes on for the entire day.

We screwed in the morning, Cassidy wanting to experiment by fucking over the couch and on the living room floor. We even tried the dining table, but she declared that the hard wood made her butt sore so we wound up moving back onto the couch to finish up and I filled the first condom near bursting.

Cassidy then wanted to make love while listening to one of her all-time favorite romantic songs. Donning her usual headphones, my new girlfriend lay naked on her bed with her eyes closed, listening to some bubblegum pop ballad on repeat while I first went down on her and brought her off to a pleasant orgasm. I then donned a fresh condom and slowly pumped her to another climax before pouring out my second load.

After that, we took a break. Cassidy then made us some food and we spent an hour just talking and also nibbling various bits of food off each other's body. She even had me dunk my cock into a glass of orange juice, which was COLD. But I was soon warmed up inside her hot little mouth. And that started off a very nice blowjob where with just a few helpful pointers, Cassidy and I successfully proved that she certainly COULD suck dick if her life depended on it. And she could suck dick quite well.

She even started to get used to the taste of my spending, although she admitted that she would probably rather spit it out than swallow. I told her I didn't mind.

And then we spent the afternoon truly making love in her bed. I was gentle and I was kind, whispering romantic things into her ear and practicing everything Keira had taught me so long ago. I rather enjoyed experimenting and learning all of Cassidy's buttons. And the same way a comedian can recycle the same old jokes to a new audience, I was able to show off my own little tricks for inducing pleasure in a brand new girl.

By the time I left Cassidy's house, I was a dehydrated but happily sated young man. And it didn't hurt that I'd gotten to know her a lot better than I had before.

Cassidy was my friend. We'd scratched the surface with each other a LONG time ago. There was no need to ask about each other's family or basic things like what majors we planned on or what careers. But I'd never known before that Cassidy always wanted to have a kitten, but her parents would never let her. I'd never known she was afraid of the dark and slept with her table lamp on. I'd never known that she was absolutely happiest when I was spooned behind her with my arms wrapped tightly around her body.

And SHE'D never known she'd actually like it when I started called her "Freckles" on the way out the door.

"Don't call me that!" Cassidy insisted. "I don't like my freckles."

"I think they're adorable," I replied sincerely and reached over to caress her cheeks with my fingertips.

Cassidy just blushed and then sighed, "Oh, alright."

"You're sweet, Freckles," I smiled and then kissed her goodbye.

That evening, when I dragged myself exhausted to the dinner table, Brooke just gave me a knowing grin. Mom asked how my day was with my girlfriend and Brooke innocently added, "Which girlfriend?"

My eyes went wide, but mom just chuckled and admonished Brooke, "Don't play dumb, Brooke. You KNOW Ben's girlfriend."

Brooke grinned her evil little grin. SHE'D heard the rumors around school, rumors that were getting traction now that we actually WERE a threesome. But I didn't let Brooke bother me; it had been a wonderful day.

Still, I should have called Megan.


Sunday flew by without a second thought for either of my girlfriends. My parents had assigned me some chores to do in the afternoon. Once they'd realized I was capable of being a pretty good handyman with all the work I'd done for Keira, they'd occasionally hired me for more elaborate remodeling projects around our house as well.

I didn't mind. With two girlfriends, I needed the extra money. And I didn't call either girl on Sunday. I was too busy worrying about two-by-fours and brackets.

In fact, it was my little sister Brooke who brought my girlfriends to mind. I was on a self-imposed break from working, sipping a Gatorade while enjoying a light breeze in the backyard when she came out and plopped down in a chair beside me. "So the rumors are true? You're dating both Megan and Cassidy?"

I sipped my Gatorade and shrugged. Ever since camp, I'd promised to never lie to Brooke about dating or sexual matters. That didn't mean I had to go out of my way to volunteer information, but if asked I would answer her honestly. "Yeah," I nodded.

"Are you having sex with both of them?"

"Yeah."

"Don't they get jealous?" Brooke twisted her face up. "I mean, if I caught Perry even KISSING another girl, I'd get really pissed at him."

"Most girls would. But Megan and Cassidy are different. They're best friends."

Brooke snorted. "Jennifer is MY best friend. If I caught Perry kissing her I'd be even MORE mad."

I shrugged and waggled my Gatorade bottle, thinking of Brooke and Jennifer Vo, Stephanie's little sister. "I don't have a good answer to that. When Megan found out Cassidy was in love with me, she invited her to join us. It just goes to show how much she cares about her best friend being happy, that she'd even share her boyfriend."

Brooke looked at the ground. "I guess. I mean, I'd want Jennifer to be happy. But there's a difference between sharing candy bars and clothes versus sharing a boy." Brooke blushed. "I mean, I won't even share Crunch bars with Jennifer because I like them too much. A Kit Kat or Skittles or whatever, sure. But if I can't even share a Crunch bar, then no way could I share Perry."

I smiled at my little sister's analogy. "What's that supposed to mean? I'm just a Kit Kat to Megan?"

Brooke smiled. "Maybe. You ARE pretty worthless..." But then she sighed. "But be careful Ben. I shared my Crunch bars with Jennifer back in the beginning because I wanted to be a good friend. But underneath, I still resented it; and it ate away at me for months and started ruining my relationship with her. In the end, she said it was no big deal and I could keep my Crunch bars. But if she hadn't, we might actually not be friends anymore. Over a stupid candy bar."

"Well I'm not just a candy bar, Brooke."

"No you're not. You're a boyfriend. Girls are a little more possessive about those."


Monday was tense. There was something going on between my two girlfriends and while they were polite to each other, they weren't as friendly as usual at school.

But once we got to Cassidy's house in the afternoon, the girls and I got down to business in a hurry. Since she'd had me all Saturday, Cassidy graciously offered to let Megan go first.

But to both our surprise, Megan put on a sweetly honeyed voice and said, "No ... please ... you're the new girlfriend. YOU should go first."

"Um ... okay..." Cassidy replied more in confusion than excitement. We could both tell there was something forced in Megan's tone. But when Megan insisted, Cassidy was only too happy to get naked and flop onto her back while I proceeded to remind her how good I was at eating pussy.

Megan took it upon herself then to remind me how good she was at sucking dick. And I was very appreciative.

Once Cassidy got her first orgasm, she then offered to swap places with Megan. My first girlfriend just popped off and said in her syrupy voice, "No, no ... you go on and have all the pleasure you want. I'm more interested in pleasing MY man."

Cassidy looked confused, especially when Megan's eyebrows popped up as she said the phrase "MY man". The redhead might have even stopped and tried to talk to her friend, but me being a guy, I was more interested in sex than conversation, so I simply groaned happily as Megan tongued my cockhead and pushed Cassidy back to work her up to another orgasm. And once my tongue swiped along her pussy lips, her worries were washed away again.

When Cassidy peaked again, there were no more questions. Megan already had the condom out and slipped onto my erection, so it was an easy matter to slide up and bury myself to the root inside my new girlfriend. We fucked each other to nice climaxes, and after Cassidy finished squirming beneath me, Megan was beside us stroking her friend's hair and saying sweetly, "I'm so happy that I can give you such pleasure by sharing MY boyfriend with you."

From the tension in Cassidy's jaw, it seemed that her blissful post-orgasmic feelings were evaporating quite quickly. "OUR boyfriend, Megan. He loves us BOTH," the redhead clarified.

Megan's smile was anything but sweet. "Right. OUR boyfriend." Her eyes narrowed.

Cassidy grinned and all of a sudden, I started to realize something was off. But before I could react, Cassidy had rolled me over, removed the condom and was wiping me up with the moistened towel she'd remember to bring. And in the same syrupy tone Megan had been using all morning, she crooned, "And now it's YOUR turn, Megan dear. I'm so happy that OUR boyfriend can give you such pleasure now."

And then the redhead switched to a commanding tone that was anything but sweet. In a deep voice, Cassidy growled, "Eat her out, Ben. Make her SCREAM."

I reacted instinctively to the order and quickly rolled Megan onto her back, kissing her and massaging her firmly to try and ease the inexplicable tension in her muscles. My first girlfriend started panting when my lips got around her nipples, and soon she began whimpering as my mouth approached its destination. Whatever else was going on in her head, she hadn't had sex since the past Monday, six days ago, and she was quite wound up.

Megan did scream. She had her first orgasm barely two minutes into my oral attention while Cassidy lavished her own oral attention on my quickly reviving cock. The petite brunette was close to another climax when I pronounced myself hard enough to shatter bricks and I moved up to enter my second tight pussy of the morning.

I brought Megan to the brink of orgasm, teasing her on its very edge, and then I pushed the petite brunette over into ecstasy when I slammed my dick into her body. And this time, even though I had the extra staying power from having cum once before, feeling a tight pussy naked with my own skin instead of latex had me very, very excited.

It must have shown in my fucking, because I rode Megan harder and with more aggression than I had Cassidy, something that both girls noticed. Spurred on by my passion, Megan fucked herself back at me with every ounce of energy she had, the two of us putting on a raunchy and exciting display of sex that turned out to be one of the best fuckings of our lives.

"Oh, FUCK ME, BEN! FUCK ME!" Megan screamed.

"I'm fucking you! I'm fucking you! So good, baby! So tight, so good!" I howled right back.

When I came, it was with my face buried against Megan's neck, screaming my lungs out while my whole body tensed and I absolutely exploded inside of her, flooding her pussy with so much cum that it almost immediately bubbled out around my cock and started drenching the towel beneath us.

When we were done, Megan rolled me off of her and then quickly ducked her head to slurp up all the juices from my cock, both mine and her own, without having to pause for condom removal or cleaning. And when she sat back on her heels, she didn't even look at me. I was a toy that once used, could now be discarded. Instead, Megan's beatific smile was entirely for Cassidy, who fidgeted nervously and refused to meet her best friend's gaze.

You could cut the tension in the air with a dull spoon.

I didn't understand what was going on, but I knew I didn't like it. So mumbling some excuse about having to get home, I quickly got dressed and ran away.


On Tuesday at school, the girls were going out of their way to shower me with affection. Megan cornered me by my locker and then proceeded to give me a deeply passionate kiss right in front of everyone. She even brushed her hand over my bulge and giggled cutely before kissing me again.

When we finally broke for air, my girlfriend leaned in and whispered, "You know I'm really glad you can give Cassidy some happiness. She's been crushing on you for a long time and I do really want to share you with her. But still," Megan took a deep breath. "You know I love you more than she does, right?"

I just blinked twice and smiled at the pretty girl who made me feel so good. "I love you, too, Megan."

My girlfriend beamed at me, and then she gave me another soul-searing kiss.


Between second and third periods, I was cruising down the hall to my next class when Cassidy slid up beside me, wrapping herself around my right arm and sighing happily. "Hi, boyfriend," she giggled.

"Hi, girlfriend," I replied in kind.

"I love you, Ben," Cassidy said in a voice fraught with emotion, her eyes staring up at me and shimmering in the light.

"I..." I paused. If she was my girlfriend, she deserved to hear the phrase, right? "I love you, too, Freckles."

She beamed and kissed me quickly, sighing happily. "Oh, Ben. You were wonderful yesterday. I wish we'd had time for more..." she said in a low voice.

"Yeah, me too."

"We can, you know," Cassidy husked and then pushed me into a little alcove beside the hallway. When I arched an eyebrow in confusion, she batted her pretty green eyes at me and said, "Monday's not the only day my parents come home late. They're never home before 6pm on ANY weekday. So why don't you come visit me this afternoon and we can make up for lost time."

Ooh ... more sex ... My eyes lit up as bright as Cassidy's smile. "Great! You think Megan wants to?"

Cassidy pouted. "Why don't we just leave Megan out of this? After all, she could have been bringing you to my house every weekday all semester. But she wanted to keep it only Mondays because she wanted to focus on her schoolwork, right?"

"Uh, right..." I answered in confusion.

"Great! We're agreed. See you this afternoon!" Cassidy kissed me again and then whirled away, hurrying off to her class.


"Aren't you coming in?" Brooke held her door open and looked at me funny when I didn't shut off the engine even thought I'd parallel parked on the curb.

"Uh, no, I'm meeting up with ... friends ... this afternoon. I'll see you later."

Brooke just shrugged and then went inside the house. I screwed up my face and wondered, why hadn't I just told her I was going to Cassidy's to have sex? It wasn't like Brooke couldn't handle the information. My little sister certainly knew about my relationships and that I fucking both girls. And yet I'd lied to her.

Was I feeling guilty or something?


"More Ben! Gimme more! Oh, harder, Ben! Harder! Oh! Oh! Aaaaaahhh!!!"

I was only a few seconds behind, arching my back and bellowing as I emptied my nuts into the condom. My hands were gripping her shapely hips while my pelvis was pressed tightly against her ass. And after we both came, Cassidy's limbs gave way and she collapsed flat onto her stomach while I fell across her back.

She started giggling almost immediately while I extracted myself out and then tossed the condom. Afterwards, I spooned in behind Cassidy and cuddled her the way I knew she loved.

"Wow, Ben ... I never thought I'd like doggy-style. Drew loved doing it, but it was all just a power trip for him. I really enjoyed that!"

"Glad to hear it," I wheezed. The orgasm had been great, but I couldn't help but feel guilty over it. And when I felt guilty, I couldn't enjoy the aftermath of a good cum. "You sure Megan won't mind us doing this?"

Cassidy shrugged. "I'm pretty sure. Like I said, she only wanted to meet with you on Mondays and Fridays. Tuesdays through Thursdays were open even before I came along. I'm just filling in your gaps."

She turned and smiled at me. "What, do I hear you complaining?"

My eyebrows went up. "Oh, no, no."

"Good. Cuz I wanna fuck again tomorrow afternoon."


For some reason, I was really tired at school on Wednesday. I hadn't slept very well, visions of Megan and Cassidy both floating through my brain all night, and not always in a good way.

"Heyyy, Ben," came the sultry, sweet voice from my left. I turned just in time to see Adrienne Dennis fall into step with me, her spray-on jeans hugging her every curve while her big tits wobbled enticingly in her too-tight top.

Despite my surprise, it took me less than a second to get my bearings. "Hey, Adrienne. What's up?"

"Nothing much. Mind if I walk with you?" Her smile was dazzling.

"Please, be my guest. How's Jake?" I asked, referring to Adrienne's Varsity Starting Quarterback boyfriend.

She shrugged. "He's ... he's Jake," she hedged. "He's popular. He's handsome." Adrienne then leaned in conspiratorially and pouted, "But he's lousy in bed."

My eyebrows went up and Adrienne giggled, "What about your sex life?"

I blushed but preened, "I've had no complaints. My girls usually cum at least three or four times and it seems like they can't get enough." My eyes went wide. Did I actually just say that in public?

"Girls?" Adrienne grinned, pretending she hadn't heard that I was dating two girls at the same time. "As in plural?"

I just grinned and looked forward.

"Well, then," Adrienne drawled while sliding her hand down my arm. "Maybe sometime you'll show me what I'm missing out on."

I smiled widely at the image of Adrienne fucking-goddess Dennis lying beneath me while I drilled in and out of her hot cunt. Was she serious? No way. Not Adrienne Dennis. Could it even be possible that the most gorgeous girl in school had just made a pass at me? ME?

I felt my ego puffing up like a balloon and I managed a cocky grin. Adrienne noticed my positive response and she smiled beautifully, showing me sparkling white teeth and she leaned in towards me invitingly.

But then the image of Megan separating my cock from my body with a dull butter knife popped into mind. It wasn't a matter of choosing between Megan and Cassidy versus Adrienne. It was a matter of choosing one night with Adrienne versus a lifetime with a severed dick. Besides, Adrienne was surely just teasing me. I suddenly tensed up and looked apologetic. "Uh, probably not. I'm not one to cheat on my girlfriends."

"Aww, too bad..." Adrienne sighed and looked forward. "I SOOO need a good fucking."

My cock was iron hard and doing its level best to burst out of my jeans. I groaned as the image of Adrienne beneath me once again intruded into my consciousness.

Cassidy would be in for quite the workout this afternoon.


On Friday, everything seemed to have been smoothed over between the girls. Since she'd gotten laid on Tuesday, Wednesday, AND Thursday, Cassidy was quite relaxed and mellowed out, willing fading a bit into the background to let Megan take center stage. After all, I told Cassidy every day that I loved her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.