An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life
Chapter 7: Third Wheel

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: Third Wheel - A teenage boy learning about love and sex with his cute classmates, gorgeous cheerleaders, friends at summer camp, a beautiful neighbor, and even his own sisters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   School  

SEPTEMBER 2000, SUMMER BREAK

Once again dressed, I gave Megan a last kiss before opening the door. Perhaps I should have remembered what had happened at Elaine's end-of-school party. Perhaps I should have realized that teenagers have very poor impulse control, and that sheer curiosity would lead our friends to investigate as closely as possible.

But I didn't.

And when I opened the door, it was to see Cassidy, Abigail, Allison, Kenny, and Sung standing in the hallway gawking at us. At least the entire PARTY didn't have their ears pressed to the door when I opened it.

"Ha, ha. Real funny guys." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"How was it?" Cassidy asked, her eyes bouncing back and forth between me and Megan.

"Spectacular!" Megan cheered and turned to hug me.

I hugged back and swiveled my glance to our friends, finding that Cassidy was looking at me in a clearly evaluative manner. Something in her expression reminded me of the looks Dayna Evans used to give me right before she fucked my brains out.

Megan pecked my cheek and then set off down the hall with Cassidy, whispering animatedly. I already knew that Megan was giving her best friend a blow-by-blow recap of exactly what we'd been doing. The Sanders twins followed after.

I sighed in mild annoyance. "If you're gonna spill everything, next time just invite her in!" I called after Megan.

Megan just turned and giggled, which made the other three girls giggle. And off they went.

"Dude!" "Dude!" Kenny and Sung were quickly in front of me. "How was she?"

I shrugged and pushed my way past them. "Man, I'm not saying a word."

We made it back down to the living room where I looked around and noticed two of our friends were missing. "Where's Daniel and Elaine?" I wondered aloud.

Kenny grinned. "They're in the guest room." He then proceeded to mime fucking motions with his hands.

As if on cue, we all heard Elaine's moan waft down the hallway. I shook my head. "Eh, they'll be back in three minutes."


SEPTEMBER 2000, JUNIOR YEAR

"Hey there, boyfriend!" Megan called as she sidled up to me and wrapped her arm around my waist. I grinned as I let my arm slide down her back and I slipped my hand into the back pocket of her jeans, cupping my girlfriend's tight ass. We walked down the hallway arm in arm.

Several freshman and sophomore guys standing next to their lockers looked at me with envy. Yeah, I was an upperclassman now. And I had a cute girlfriend. Go on ... be jealous...

"Heyyy, Ben," came a sultry, sweet voice from my left. Adrienne Dennis was walking the other way, holding her books over her prodigious chest but low enough that they didn't block one's view of her cleavage.

"Hey, Adrienne," I replied off-hand. Yeah, I had hot chicks saying 'hello' to me now. Life was good. I kept walking forward, squeezing Megan's butt tightly to remind my girlfriend that I KNEW I was still with her.

"You're REALLY enjoying this, aren't you?" Cassidy remarked as she moved alongside us, her ubiquitous headphones wrapped around her neck. I wasn't sure which one of us she was asking, but both Megan and I nodded.

For years we'd been just anonymous, underdeveloped kids lost in the sea of bodies on campus. But now I'd gotten my growth spurt, Megan's boobs had grown in, and we were upperclassmen to be admired. Also, my big sister had graduated and she was off at UC Berkeley with Dayna now, so I no longer had to put up with repeated comments of, 'Aren't you Brandi's little brother?'

Of course, that's not to say our first day of school was all roses and happiness. First, there was actual SCHOOL. After three months of goofing off and enjoying ourselves with only minor, no-pressure studying for SATs and some subject material, we actually had homework and tests.

Second, part of Megan's anal-retentive nature had her straightening my collar and picking lint off my shirt like a mothering hen. Apparently, being my public girlfriend gave her the right to publicly groom me, which caused some minor embarrassment.

And third, there was Drew Walker.

One moment between periods, I was standing with Megan by her locker and chatting with Cassidy. The next moment, I'd been hip-checked into the lockers so that I slammed against them with a loud [clang]. And then standing in my place was the Varsity Team's 6'1" starting point guard. "Hey, Cass ... You're looking hot this year," Drew drawled with a grin just oozing slimy charm.

Cassidy quickly tensed up and turned away from him. The pretty redhead was a big music fan, perpetually walking around school with headphones around her neck which ran to a CD player she kept in her backpack. Whenever she wanted to shut out the world ... or a rude, annoying jerk ... she pulled the headphones up over her ears and thumbed the volume on her CD player in an obvious attempt to just ignore whatever she was avoiding.

Drew took Cassidy's cold shoulder in stride. "Hey, Megan!" He turned and slid his arm around my girlfriend's waist, his hand bending down to cup the same buttcheek I'd been holding earlier. "You've grown up!"

"Get away from me, jerk!" Megan batted at his arm and backed away.

"Let her go, Drew," Cassidy growled in an icy voice, but with a scared plea in her tone as well. She'd pulled the cup of one headphone off her ear and glared at the taller boy.

"What? I didn't mean nothin'," Drew held his hands up in self-defense and kept on grinning as if it was only an accident that he'd just copped a feel of my girlfriend's ass.

"Motherfucker!" I roared the instant I regained my balance and I pushed out with both arms in a rage of adrenaline, bodily shoving Drew back three feet.

"Hey, you!" A baritone voice rang out and we all turned to see Mr. Kuznetsov pointing a thick finger at me. "Yes, YOU, young man. We're going to the Principal's office!"

"What?" I burst in outrage. "HE started it!"

"You shoved him, unprovoked," came back the firm response. "And you, Drew. Move along."

"Yes, Coach K," Drew grinned at me while the Varsity Basketball Team's coach glowered at him. And then Drew stalked away. "See ya later, Cassidy. It'll be just like old times."

The slender redhead shivered and hugged herself, biting her lower lip. Megan went to her best friend, and then a meaty paw landed on my shoulder. "Let's go, kid," Mr. Kuznetsov ordered and I sighed in defeat, surrendering to adult authority.

Megan first looked like she was going to say something, but I just looked her off and let Coach K lead me away.

Fortunately for me, the principal was less of an asshole than Coach K. She listened to the coach's version of events, which went, "Drew Walker was in the hallway talking to his girlfriend-"

"EX," I interrupted. "Ex-girlfriend."

Mr. Kuznetsov shrugged as if this was immaterial. "When this young hoodlum, without provocation, pushed him in the chest."

"That's it?" Principal Hsueh replied.

"I believed this school to have a zero-tolerance policy towards fighting," Coach K insisted.

The principal sighed and then glared at me. "Ben, right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Did you shove Drew Walker?" She asked simply.

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded in shame.

"Why did you shove Drew Walker?"

My face nearly went purple as I recalled the incident. "He shoved me into the lockers first! And he grabbed my girlfriend's a- ... uh, her butt, ma'am."

She took on a firm expression and said, "While I understand that might be upsetting, there are other ways of dealing with the situation than shoving someone back, Ben."

Chagrined, I ground my teeth and closed my eyes, nodding slowly. "Yes, ma'am."

She looked to Mr. Kusnetsov. "Was Drew injured?"

"Uh, no," the coach replied with confusion.

"Then there's no harm. You may both go."

Coach K looked like he wanted to say something, but he bit his tongue and just nodded.

We turned to leave and then Principal Hsueh's voice stopped me. "Now Ben, remember that there are other ways of dealing with these situations. I don't want to see you in this office again, understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Okay, Ben. See Bernice for a hall pass."


"Did you get in trouble?" Cassidy looked to me once I came up to them at lunch.

"No, not really," I replied as Megan quickly enfolded me in a hug.

Cassidy sighed and shook her head. "And that JERK gets off scot free. He's such an asshole."

Megan's eyebrows went up. "Hey, YOU dated him."

"Don't remind me," the redhead moaned and dropped her chin to her palm.

"What did you ever see in him, anyways?" I wondered aloud with a tinge of anger in my voice.

"I said, don't remind me," Cassidy spat in a voice loud enough that three of our other friends turned to look. And then in her usual way, she pulled her headphones off her neck and up over her ears and thumbed her CD player. I quickly backed away and held up both hands. Megan pinched my leg reproachfully.

I hadn't needed to ask that, but I'd done it anyways. Last year, when Cassidy and I had dated for three weeks, she'd broken up with me to pursue Drew Walker, rising basketball star and on the Varsity team despite being only a Sophomore. They'd known each other since Junior High but he'd never paid attention to her until her zits went away and she grew a C-cup. And once he started paying attention to her at the beginning of the school year, she'd promptly dumped me for the taller, more handsome, more popular guy. While I didn't carry a grudge, I was still irked at Cassidy for that.

Rumor had it that Drew popped Cassidy's cherry after only two dates. Then he dumped her just before Christmas to go after a cheerleader. Then the next spring while Cassidy still pined away for him, Drew ended up single and he took her back for about a month before dumping her again, irrevocably breaking her heart.

It had hurt when Cassidy dumped me to go after Drew. But Drew certainly had hurt Cassidy more; and besides, the situation had led me to Megan, which was turning out rather well for me. So taking a deep breath, I tapped Cassidy's shoulder until she removed the headphones, and then I apologized. "I'm sorry, Cassidy."

She sighed. "It's okay, Ben."

Abruptly, Kenny sat down next to me, his tray hitting the table with a thud. "Hey, heard you and Drew Walker got into this big brawl this morning and trashed half the courtyard! Huh ... you don't look like he gave you a black eye..."


It was after school and I was walking hand in hand to the parking lot with Megan when I heard a yell behind me. "BENNN!!!"

I turned around and blanched, smacking my own forehead. "Oh, right."

"You FORGOT me!" Brooke screeched as she ran up to us, huffing and holding the straps to her backpack. My 14-year-old sister was a freshman now, and she now rode to and from High School with me.

I winced. "Sorry. It's been a weird day."

"That's no excuse for forgetting your little sister!"

"I'm sorry! What else do you want from me?"

"Nothing!" Brooke folded her arms over her chest and stomped the last three feet to my car, waiting for me to unlock it. The old Corolla didn't have a remote or anything.

I sighed and paused to kiss Megan before we parted. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah. I HATE going back to school," my girlfriend said forlornly. This day would be the first day we DIDN'T have sex since she lost her virginity last week. "I'm going to miss you this afternoon."

"We'll figure it out," I assured her.

"I'll be thinking of you tonight," she hummed. "I love you."

I put on my smile. "Love ya, too."

Brooke groaned, "Oh, puh-lease..."


It was Friday evening when I glanced at the clock and realized how late it had gotten. "Oops, sorry guys. I gotta get ready!"

"What? The game's not over yet!" Brooke whined.

"Ben!" Eden protested.

"You can't leave in the middle of the game!" Emma finished up.

But I was already on my feet. I hadn't had sex in almost a week and there was NO WAY I was going to be late for my date with Megan. "Just divide up my money. Or turn it in to the bank. Whatever. I gotta go!"

I hustled past the kitchen while hearing my younger sisters bitching behind me. My mom called in passing, "That wasn't very nice, Benjamin!"

I didn't care. I needed to get laid. The summer had spoiled me. From the constant sex with Keira and Megan to start things off to the incredible four weeks with Dawn and Dayna, and back to frequent orgasms with Keira and Megan upon return, I never went more than a couple days without getting off at least once...

... until this week.

Keira was focusing on her new boyfriend, Stuart, and other than a passing greeting, I hadn't seen her in weeks. And with school back in session, Megan's parents wanted her focusing on her schoolwork in this important Junior Year, which meant no visiting with the boyfriend on school nights. And after seven days I was DYING to get off with something other than my right hand.

Fortunately, Megan seemed of like mind when I picked her up for our date. We were hungry ... just not for burgers or pizza or the like. We took one look at each other and I already knew ... we were heading straight for the beach. Fifteen minutes later, I pulled into an open parking spot well away from the few other cars still there after sundown, and then we crawled into the backseat.

Megan had told me the beach idea back in August. I think she got it from Cassidy, but the point was that unless the beach had fire pits (which this one didn't), there would be very few people there after dark. The parking lot itself wasn't lit, and in this section of Orange County crime was a non-issue. It was the perfect place to go "parking", and as I scanned the lot, I pretty much saw only other high schoolers in the vicinity.

Now Megan and I had often kissed and groped each other in the backseat of my car. She'd even given me several blowjobs, but neither of us had ever had actual sex in a car before. At first, we could NOT figure out the mechanics. We kept our clothes on just in case someone walked by, Megan just opening my fly and lifting her skirt to try and get herself impaled on my shaft while she straddled me in the back seat. But with the low ceiling, even once I got my dick into her pussy, we found we had a very limited range of motion that wasn't very satisfying to either of us. Once the good feelings started going, Megan wanted to ride me much harder and wound up banging her head on the roof, which was a bit of a mood- killer.

We tried having Megan lie across the backseat while I tried to get between her legs. But even with the front passenger seat moved as far forward as it could go, we just didn't have to the room to get comfortable, and I actually started to go soft in frustration. Why hadn't my parents gotten me a beater Chevy with a big back seat? And her Civic wouldn't be any bigger.

"Dammit, what I wouldn't give for a bed!" I moaned. Megan's parents had let her lose her virginity at home, in a safe and comfortable environment. But that didn't mean they wanted to promote us having sex nor would they grant us convenient opportunities to risk their youngest daughter getting knocked up.

At that point, Megan just sat me down and bent over to give me a blowjob. I was clearly too horny and frustrated to think straight, and having my cute girlfriend bobbing her head up and down my prick did wonders for drawing all my focus towards a single goal.

She knelt beside me on the seat while I wriggled my fingers in her panties. And after only a few minutes, Megan brought me to a quick climax that brought more relief than pleasure after my long drought. She swallowed everything down and then continued licking and sucking to rapidly revive me for another go, now that I'd gotten the first cum out of the way.

That first orgasm also cleared up the cloud in my head. Suddenly, the physics worked themselves out in my head and after giving Megan some directions, I zipped myself up and Megan smoothed down her skirt while we slipped out of the car and into the front passenger seat.

This time, I settled into the seat and reclined it all the way back so that I was almost in a horizontal position. And when Megan climbed on, she was able to hump herself up and down at an angle so that she didn't bang her head into anything; and she also could grip the seat back to use as leverage for her impatient thrusting.

"Oh yeah ... oh yeah..." Megan grunted into my ear as she pumped her body up and down my shaft. With the chair locked and the cushioning minimal, I didn't have much to fuck her back with. Megan ended up doing almost all the work, but she did it enthusiastically. And after a few minutes of rabbit-humping, she was almost there.

"Oh yeah! I'm cumming, Ben! I'm cumming!" My girlfriend crooned.

I was almost there myself. But just before I could get my own rocks off, Megan's body went rigid and she went still on top of me as she groaned out her climax and dumped a load of honey into my lap.

I couldn't cum yet. I needed just a bit more. So while my girlfriend shuddered and crushed my legs beneath her, I just gripped her hips and physically yanked her body up and down a couple of times, masturbating myself with Megan's pussy until I felt that happy tingle and finally let loose with a volley of cum up and into her vaginal cavity.

Megan's bangs were sweat-plastered to her forehead when she finally was able to blink her eyes open again. Still panting for air, she hungrily kissed me and we both moaned, our voices echoing in the small confines of my beater Corolla. And then we broke to gasp for more oxygen. The windows were so fogged up that no one would be able to see in even if they were standing just outside. And I reached over and rolled down the nearest window, taking a deep breath gleefully as the cold blast of fresh air streamed in amongst the stifling heat of the car.

Megan kissed me again and then glanced into my eyes. "That was interesting, but we HAVE to find a way to do this somewhere more comfortable."


"The stoners? Nah, don't worry about them. They look weird but they're not territorial, as long as you can stand the smell," I smirked at Brooke and her two freshman buddies. They were holding their lunches and still trying to figure out the best places to sit around the main quad. Almost all the upperclassman already had their set lunch areas, but the younger kids were still sorting out their cliques and social zones.

"And stay away from the football team. They'll happily let you girls sit near them, but you're going to be getting hit on all day."

"And that's a bad thing?" Erin Roberts, one of Brooke's little acolytes giggled cutely.

"It's no joke," Elaine shook her head. "Last year, at least five freshman girls got fucked by football jocks and then dumped in the first two weeks. They just want your cherries and then they'll smear your reputation for the rest of your high school life."

All three freshman girls winced at that thought.

"Can't we just sit with you?" Brooke asked hopefully.

"No!" I jerked back. "No, I'm not hanging out with my little sister. I'll give you all the advice you want ... but..." I shook my head. "Ugh, I'm not going to commit social suicide."

"FINE," Brooke pouted. "We'll sit over there. Rebecca Tyler and her friends are over that way anyways."

Kenny piped up. "Hey, have her put in a good word for me with Rachel."

Brooke just rolled her eyes and the trio hopped away. Good riddance, I thought. I knew it was my duty to steer my sister clear of trouble, but I didn't want to associate with her any more than I had to.

Kenny sighed while staring after the girls. "Man, the freshman girls this year are HOT. I mean seriously, check out those tight asses!"

"Dude!" I slapped Kenny's shoulder. "That's my little sister!"

Daniel shrugged while staring at his sandwich. "Your sister's hot, man."

Elaine bopped her boyfriend upside the head.

I just growled and stared after the departing 14-year-olds. They'd all been wearing little bits of makeup, with stylish hair and brand new clothes that certainly weren't meant for children anymore. My own gaze dropped down to where Brooke's skintight jeans hugged her lower anatomy. I sighed and turned away before I had to admit: the guys were right.


OCTOBER 2000, JUNIOR YEAR

I hate Mondays.

Not only is the weekend over and you have to go back to school, but it also meant I was guaranteed to be five days away from doing anything remotely sexual with Megan. At least on the occasional Saturday or Sunday afternoon we could get away for a nice makeout session, some heavy petting, or even a blowjob.

But Mondays? Not a chance. Mondays just meant I had to wait until Friday to get any action that didn't involve a magazine or my own rosy palm. And even then, the sex wasn't that great. In three weeks, we'd gotten no closer to finding a comfortable spot, stuck with the cramped quarters of a tiny Japanese sedan as our only option. We were going to have to get creative.

Megan's parents were the type to stay at home and watch TV, so her house was pretty much off-limits, including both Friday night dates and any weekend encounters. My house was always full with siblings and parents as well.

Even during the weekday afternoons, Megan's parents had imposed a rule banning us from using their place for sex, even though we probably had at least an hour or two before they came home. Megan's mom came home early on random days because of her flexible job, often two or three times a week, so Megan and I didn't want to risk getting caught and thus being forcibly separated.

So for three weeks, Megan and I had been sexually frustrated. For three weeks, our only sex was uncomfortable sex in the car. One of those weeks we didn't even do much since Megan was on her period. We were at the point where we were tempted to go to Megan's house and gamble that her mom didn't come home or even shell out the money for a motel.

But all that was about to change.

"Hey, Ben!"

"Heyyy, Megan," I grinned at my girlfriend as she moved into my arms for a sweet kiss. The school day was over and I was waiting for both my girlfriend and my little sister at our usual rendezvous point in front of the student parking lot.

Two minutes later, Cassidy cleared her throat with an obvious, "Ahem."

I pulled away from Megan's lips and blushed, not realizing how long I'd been making out with my girlfriend in full public. "I know, I know. 'Get a room', right?"

"Actually," Megan beamed at me with her arms still around my neck. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about."

I arched an eyebrow and she turned to look at Cassidy, who just shrugged and hoisted her own backpack on her shoulder. Then Megan returned her gaze to me with a predatory smile. "We are joining a study group."

Megan grinned with her eyes glittering as if she'd just won the lottery.

Me? I didn't understand. So I grunted, "Huh?"

Megan chuckled, "After you drop off your sister at home, tell your parents you're joining a study group that meets every Monday. Then drive over to Cassidy's house."

I glanced over at the quiet redhead. Cassidy shrugged and said, "My parents never come home before six."

My eyes darted back and forth between my girlfriend and her best friend, the picture slowly coming into focus for me. "You mean?"

Cassidy nodded. "You guys can use the guest room, as long as you promise to tidy up after yourselves. I don't want any trashed furniture or stained sheets or anything."

I shook my head in the negative and Megan answered excitedly. "We'll do the laundry if we need to."

And then it hit me: I was going to get laid! In a bed! I was going to get laid! Now my face lit up like I'd just won the lottery. Excitedly, I asked, "Every Monday?"

"Yeah. But just Mondays," Megan cautioned. "I really DO need to keep my grades up."

I nodded, willing to agree to anything. "When do we start?"

Megan beamed. "Today!"


I love Mondays.

"Fuck me, Ben! Fuck me!"

I love the sight of the school buildings as I turn into the parking lot. I love the drab complaints of my little sister as she whines about having to go back to school. Too bad she doesn't know how wonderful Mondays can be.

"Oh yeah ... oh yeah..."

See, on a typical Monday, all my sister has to look forward to is more homework and less playtime. But me? I look forward to seeing Megan again ... knowing exactly what we'll be doing once classes are over. Seeing the school after a weekend reminds me that the day is Monday, a happy day.

"So good! I'm cumming, Ben! I'm cumming!" Megan wrapped her legs more tightly around my waist, thrusting her crotch up at me and trying to sink my dick even deeper into her tight snatch.

A second later, I slammed Megan's hips back down onto the mattress in Cassidy O'Leary's guest bedroom, my own pelvis driving her body to create an indentation in the surface while I ejected wave after wave of spunk into my girlfriend's body. She clutched at my shoulders and moaned happily as she felt me filling her up with creamy jism. And then as her orgasm passed, she grabbed my head and pulled me to her in a passionate kiss.

When I pulled out, Megan rolled her hips back to trap the small lake of mingled cum bubbling out of her lewdly stretched pussy. What did dribble down was caught by the towel we'd carefully placed there. Cassidy would throw it into her hamper since she did her own laundry.

I also handed Megan a few tissues so she could blot herself up and we'd throw the tissues directly into the big trash can out in the garage. Then we dressed and made sure we got the freshly-fucked expressions off our faces.

Cassidy sighed as she saw us emerge from the guest room, pulling her headphones down to her neck. "Do you guys have to be so loud? I can hear you even over the music. Someone out here IS trying to study, you know?"

I was feeling giddy after such a wonderful sex session, and it was all because of Cassidy's generosity. Without thinking, I went straight over to her and gave her a big hug. "Thanks, Cassidy. You're the best."

"Yeah, yeah, get off me Ben," she patted my back twice and then pushed me off, turning her gaze away from me. "You reek of sex."

"Jealous?" Megan asked sweetly.

"Yes, and you know I am," Cassidy growled at her best friend. "Drew was an asshole but at least it was nice to feel wanted for a while."

"Hey, there are guys that want you," I argued.

"Want what? I'm just a plain Jane," Cassidy moaned. "Pale skin and freckles and I burn like a tomato after ten minutes in the sun."

"With gorgeous red hair," Megan interjected. "And a tall, slender figure I would KILL for, with perky tits much bigger than mine."

"Doesn't matter. I'm stuck with this face and I don't like my nose."

"Don't say that," I sighed. "I like your freckles. Your nose is fine and you're very pretty, Cassidy. Why do you think I wanted to out with you so badly last year? And Tommy Jenkins has been following you all over school for two weeks straight."

"Tommy Jenkins is a dweeb," Cassidy rolled her eyes.

Megan wrapped up her friend in a hug. "We'll find you a guy, Cassidy. Someone who's not a dweeb, and definitely not an asshole like Drew Walker. You'll see, by the time the semester is over, you'll have a handsome boyfriend who will sweep you away on a cloud of romance."

Cassidy shook her head. "I don't care about romance. Boyfriends take up all your free time and they're too dumb to think about anyone but themselves. Boyfriends are jerks ... uh, present company excluded." She rolled her eyes at her best friend and then flicked her gaze over to me, the green irises flaring for just a moment as a flush of pink came over her pale skin. "I just want-"

She cut herself off and Megan leaned in, asking, "Want what?"

Cassidy schooled her face back to her books in front of her. "Nothing. C'mon, let's actually study for a bit. I need your help with this Pre-Calc homework."

Megan saw something in her friend's eyes. "Cass ... want what?"

Cassidy's eyes flickered to me for a second. "Nothing. Drop it, Megan. I'll tell you later."

Megan giggled and I just shrugged. It was no big deal. Girl talk.


The following Monday, I ran into both Megan and Cassidy after the last bell rang. I had sex on my mind and put a little extra passion into my kiss with my girlfriend while Cassidy blushed and tried to look away.

When I pulled away from Megan, her chest was flushed above her halter-top and her breathing was a little shallow and rapid. But then I noticed that Cassidy was similarly flushed and breathing hard. I controlled my little smile. Last week, Megan had quietly informed me that Cassidy would often masturbate while listening to us having sex, and I knew that right now, all three of us had sex on our minds.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.