An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Chapter 5: Summer Camp III

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Summer Camp III - A teenage boy learning about love and sex with his cute classmates, gorgeous cheerleaders, friends at summer camp, a beautiful neighbor, and even his own sisters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   School  

TUESDAY, JULY 18, 2000

"How was it?"

"It was amazing," I said, my eyes glittering as we stared off towards the setting sun. We weren't on the ridge; our conversation was too private for that. But we found a nice clearing and could still see the red haze descending over the mountains. "It really was one of the most incredible experiences of my life."

"I wish I'd seen it," Dawn said glumly.

I chuckled. "You looked plenty happy with what we did."

"Yeah..." Dawn sighed. "I never thought I could pass out from too much pleasure."

I squeezed her hand tightly. "Me, neither."

Dawn bit her lip nervously. "Did she seem hurt at all by it?"

I shrugged. "I don't think so. Remember, she had a lot of time to prep and get herself lubed up."

"Well ... I don't think I'm ready to try anything like that, Ben. Even with my period starting tomorrow."

"That's okay," I said soothingly and squeezed her hand. "I love what we do. No pressure, remember? And that last time we were making love was beautiful, Dawn."

"It was." She turned and kissed me softly. "I love you, Ben."

I grinned and felt the butterflies in my stomach. "I love you, too."

Dawn went silent and looked away from me. "Ben..."

"Yeah?"

My best friend took a deep breath and then swiveled her soft blue eyes right to me. And with mingled hope and fear, she asked, "Are you ... IN love with me now?"

I took a deep breath. "I think so..."

Dawn fidgeted. "But what about your girlfriend?"

"I was never IN love with her. I don't think I've ever been in love before. Not real love."

"We're sixteen. What do we know about real love, right?" She sighed and her voice turned forlorn. "But what about Mark? I'd feel terrible for breaking up with him."

I took a deep breath. "That's for you to decide."

Dawn started trembling and I wrapped my arms around her, hushing her softly. Her jaw quivered and she said haltingly, "I thought it was just the sex talking. You know? Good orgasms and pleasant feelings. Wasn't that supposed to be it? We were just friends having sex, right? We're not supposed to fall in love, Ben. I shouldn't. You're leaving me in like ten days. What the hell am I supposed to do when you go back to Orange County?"

"I don't know," I sighed. "I don't know."


I still hadn't figured things out by the time I needed to return Dawn home to her cabin. Her parents were lax about things like curfews while we were at camp, but I still knew not to push my luck.

I knew I was going to passionately kiss her goodnight and tell her I loved her when I finally got her to her door, but I hadn't figured out anything else besides that.

Turned out, I didn't need to. Another pair of people got our attention before we made it to Dawn's cabin. And in a hurry, Dawn switched off my flashlight and shushed me with a finger to her lips.

Ten feet in front of us, sitting on a log just twenty feet away from the Evans' cabin and out of view from any window, were Brandi and Dayna.

And they were kissing.

My eyes went wide and despite the late hour, I felt my cock hardening at the sight of the gorgeous blonde whom I'd buttfucked that morning making out with my beautiful older sister.

But when they broke apart for air, their words were anything but loving. "Dammit, Dayna, how come you never have time for me anymore?"

Brandi's whisper was forceful enough to carry towards us where we could hear, but probably couldn't be made out by anyone at the cabin. Dayna sighed, "I AM spending time with you."

"You've been fucking Ben every morning since Dawn invited you. That used to be OUR time."

"But we still have the afternoons and the evenings and we sneak away for our quickies, don't we?" Dayna soothed and stroked Brandi's cheek. "It's just sex."

"I know, I know. I'm just feeling left out," Brandi pouted.

"I keep inviting you to come WITH us!" Dayna insisted. "Then we could still play and you wouldn't be left out."

"I can't do that! Ben's there!"

"So? It's not like he hasn't seen a pair of tits before. Besides, you've seen HIM naked and fucking before."

"But this is different! Wasn't it good enough when it was just you and me? Or even just you, me, and Dawn?"

Dayna giggled. "There's no substitute for a good dick, Brandi. And your little brother's got a NICE one."

"Hmph. If I had a dick, would you still be my best friend?"

"I AM your best friend!" Dayna protested.

Brandi whimpered forlornly. "But now you spend more time eating out your own sister than me. What happened to us?"

"C'mon, Brandi. We're not lesbians. We LIKE cock. And I needed to get FUCKED. Sounds like you should too. Why don't you hook up with Alfred? He's been drooling all over you since you got here!"

"Eww! He's all scrawny and pale." My sister said in a horrified voice. "And I'm not going to cheat on my boyfriend!"

"Then don't complain to me about not getting enough orgasms," Dayna shook her head.

"It's not about sex! Dayna, I feel like I barely get to talk to you anymore!"

Dayna sighed. "Look, I'm sorry if you feel neglected. I'll make more time for us, I promise! C'mon, tomorrow afternoon, we'll sneak away, just the two of us. We can talk and catch up and ... maybe ... have a little playtime, okay? I promise."

Brandi sighed. "Okay ... You promised..." She took a deep breath and looked around. "C'mon, we should probably get inside before our parents freak."

"Yeah." Dayna leaned in and kissed Brandi again. Then the two of them slipped off the log and headed inside to their respective cabins.

I didn't turn to look at Dawn until the doors closed. In the dim moonlight, I could just make out Dawn's face. She didn't look surprised at all. "You ... and my sister?" I asked in a hesitant voice.

I swore Dawn blushed, even though I couldn't see it. "Yeah..." she replied softly.

"Can I see that too?" I asked hopefully.

Dawn just punched my shoulder. "You're such a perve."

So much for our romantic goodnight.


WEDNESDAY, JULY 19, 2000

"My period started," Dawn shrugged in apology when we met up in the morning.

"Already?" I frowned. "I was hoping it wouldn't come until this afternoon or something."

Dawn hugged herself. "I'm actually relieved. I mean, I love having sex with you, but since this is my first time having sex and all, it's nice to know I'm not pregnant."

"Guess those pills really do work," I nodded.

Dawn then smiled nervously at me. "Still want to go hiking? I can still give you blowjobs. And..." Dawn's smile turned into a grin. "Dayna won't shut up about getting you to fuck her ass again. She's in the bathroom making sure she's all cleaned out."

My eyes lit up. "Let's go!"


"Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuck!" Dayna's hips gave one last wriggle and then she let her arms collapse down, leaving only her butt held aloft on wobbly legs.

With a firm grip on her hips, I thrust forward a few more times before slamming myself in and holding myself there, my body jerking lightly while my dick spat out glob after glob of semen into the depths of Dayna's bowels.

When I'd finished and also caught my breath, I finally withdrew, smirking at the gaping wide hole I was leaving behind. Dayna's anus was stretched lewdly, not even beginning to tighten back up after being held open for so long.

"Wow..." Dawn gasped. "Doesn't that hurt?"

"A little..." Dayna sighed. "But it's so wonderful..."

Dawn just blinked while staring and Dayna slowly bent her knees in, lowering her ass towards the ground. "You wanna try it?"

"Oh, no, no!" Dawn said hurriedly. "It still looks too scary."

"Why?"

"I dunno. It just seems ... weird. Like it's not natural."

Dayna grinned. "What's not natural about it? It's a big hole that fits a cock, and it feels sooo good ... Your asshole has like a hundred times as many nerves as anywhere else on your body. That means it can hurt if you don't do it right. But if you DO do it right, oh ... orgasm city!"

Dawn looked dubious.

"C'mon, lighten up Dawn," Dayna encouraged. "I know ... do you want to suck his cum out of me?"

"Out of your asshole? Gross!" Dawn protested vehemently.

"Fiiine..." Dayna drawled, panting softly. "It's days like this I wish my tongue could reach my own ass..."

"You're such a cumslut, Dayna," Dawn shook her head in disbelief.

"You'd better believe it."


THURSDAY, JULY 20, 2000

Thursday morning was a near repeat of the previous day. The three of us stripped and fondled and french kissed to our heart's content. I wound up nursing on Dayna's tits while Dawn blew me to completion, swallowing a couple of shots and then snowballing the rest into her big sister's mouth.

But then that morning turned out to be just the first of many boneheaded mistakes on my part. I would argue that hey, I was just a 16-year-old boy being led around by my dick. It was certainly accurate. And my dick was leading me to the most sexually willing female around, which meant Dayna, not the sweet girl I was falling in love with, Dawn.

After my first orgasm, I offered to make out and finger Dawn to orgasm. But she didn't want my hand going anywhere near her crotch, not even outside her shorts. So our sexual play continued with me kissing and sucking on Dawn's tits while Dayna blew me to a powerful ejaculation.

And by the third round, I wasn't even paying attention to Dawn while I french kissed Dayna, and then sucked and pawed at her tits while she jacked me. Eventually, all of my focus was squarely on Dayna's body while I buttfucked her to mutual screaming orgasms.

Even the post-coital cuddling was with the elder Evans sister, my head happily pillowed on her big tits while we gasped and giggled together.

Dawn took things in stride, but I should have noticed the slightly annoyed look in her eyes.


FRIDAY, JULY 21, 2000

Friday morning turned out to be more of the same.

Dawn came out first and shyly asked, "Ben, would you mind if we went hiking alone? Just the two of us? It's been fun and all with Dayna, but I kinda miss being alone with you."

Like a good friend I shrugged and answered, "Sure. No problem." I was used to things being just me and Dawn from spending a good chunk of our lives joined at the hip, and I mentally squelched my mild disappointment at not getting the chance to fuck Dayna's ass again.

But before would could actually leave, Dayna came bounding down the steps in her hiking gear. "Are we going?"

I blanched and wasn't sure how to tell Dayna that Dawn wanted some "alone" time, so I left it to Dawn to deliver the news. Unfortunately, Dawn didn't know how to turn down her big sister in this, so she just gave a weak smile and said, "Sure, we're going."

I should have spoken up. I KNEW with certainty that Dawn wanted to be alone with me. But my dick wanted inside Dayna's ass, so I kept my mouth shut. That was my second boneheaded mistake.

The three of us went hiking. I got blowjobs from both Evans sisters while fondling their tits and warring with our tongues. And then we finished up with an explosive assfuck that left Dayna worn out and barely able to hike back to camp. Once again, I naturally spent most of my focus on the girl willing to take my dick inside her body.

This time I did notice the slightly annoyed look in Dawn's eyes. But I was too self- satisfied with my recent orgasm to pay it any mind.


Lunch was spent with me and Dayna exchanging naughty grins. And then the afternoon was for resting by the lake.

"You look like the cat that ate the canary."

"Hmm?" I sat up a little straighter, turning my head to the side to glance at Brandi, who was laid out on the lounge chair beside me. Dawn was still annoyed with me and had gone to hang out with some of our other friends while I just rested from the morning's exertions. Dayna, on the other hand, was passed out and snoring on the lounge chair on the other side of Brandi, effectively leaving me and my sister alone.

Brandi just slowly shook her head. "You. You look so wiped out and yet you have this shit-eating grin on your face. Apropos given what you've been up to."

"Huh?"

"Never mind. SAT word. Just, I know for a fact that both Dawn and Dayna are on their periods, and yet you're still coming to lunch exhausted." Brandi then tilted her sunglasses down and fixed me with a glare. "And since Dawn is still perky and playing frisbee with her friends while Dayna here is zonked out to the world, I'm assuming you've found my best friend's predilection for anal play, little brother."

"Uh, hrm, well," I stuttered for a bit before remembering my phrase. "A gentleman doesn't speak of such things."

"A gentleman doesn't fuck my best friend up her ass until she passes out and can't gossip with me," Brandi deadpanned.

I just looked away and saw my salvation. Our parents plus our siblings were all coming over. I nodded in their direction. "The parentals and the kids are coming."

Brandi glanced over and then rolled her eyes. She sighed heavily and then asked quietly, "Just give me my friend back for a few mornings, okay? There's barely a week of camp left and I miss her."

I shrugged. "Sure thing."


SATURDAY, JULY 22, 2000

Honoring Brandi's request turned out to be an easy thing, at least for one day. It wasn't my choice. Our parents asked me to take the twins hiking to the Garden of Eden pool. Eden especially considered it "her pool", referring to as "The Garden of Me", while Emma was just looking forward to getting out of the camp for a little while.

It was a good hour's hike each way for a full-grown teenager. With the 10-year- olds, plus playtime, it would take all morning. I mentioned the trip to Dawn and asked her to keep me company. We might even find some time to sneak away for some makeout sessions, if not a blowjob or two. I thought it might even make up some of that "alone" time Dawn had been wanting. But we both knew I'd have to spend all my time chaperoning the little ones. It STILL wouldn't be quality alone time, so Dawn declined, saying she wanted to catch up with some of her other friends she'd been neglecting while dedicating all her focus on me for the past three weeks.

At least Gary Wong, one of my other camp friends a year younger, volunteered to go with me at the last minute. His little sister Jenny was also ten and wanted to hang out with the twins.

Fortunately, even with the longer hike, we all made the trip easily. I'd built up some good endurance what with all my summer activities. Even besides the sex, swimming, volleyball, frisbee, soccer, and repeated hikes had gotten me to the point where I could hike for hours. Gary was in good shape as well, and the little ones were fountains of energy.

Unfortunately, the girls burned themselves out at the pool and little waterfall at the Garden of Eden. We big brothers didn't account for that and the return trip took almost 45 minutes longer. We even had to trade off piggy-backing the girls for part of the hike home. The end result was that we missed lunch, and all our friends and family were already gone by the time we got to the dining hall. At least our parents had set aside some extra food for us, and the five of us all wolfed it down quickly.

Re-energized, the girls quickly took off straight to their afternoon activities and I headed back to my cabin to change and dump the hiking gear. I unpacked and then quickly hopped into the shower to rinse off the hiking grime and pool water, enjoying the quiet solitude of an empty cabin after listening to three screaming pre-teen girls all morning. Then I wrapped myself up in my towel and went to the bunkroom to change.

It turned out, the cabin wasn't as empty as I'd thought. As I walked into the room, a blonde head on my pillow immediately caught my attention and my heart leapt. Was Dawn waiting to greet me?

She turned around and flashed me a smile, pulling the blanket away to reveal she was wearing just a skimpy bikini with loose shorts over her hips, her massive tits straining against the woefully inadequate cloth trying to restrain them. "Dayna?" I gasped in surprise.

"I need your cum, Ben. Hurry up. I don't know how long we'll have the cabin to ourselves." She sat up and beckoned to me with both hands frantically.

"What? Here?"

"Just a quick blowjob. I promise. Please? I need to taste your cum." Her eyes went up pleadingly at my hesitation, and then she quickly reached back and pulled the string holding up her bikini top. "Here, you can play with my tits. It'll make you cum faster."

My mind had not yet caught up, but my body certainly knew what to do. The sight of Dayna's tits jiggling around in her bikini top coupled with the lustful expression on her face had my feet already moving me forward and my dick obscenely propping up my towel and threatening to pop through the opening.

The towel soon became a moot point as I reached the bed and Dayna tugged it open. The towel fell to the floor and then I was standing naked in the bunkroom with an open door behind me while a topless Dayna Evans sat on my bed staring straight at my cock. If someone came in, there would be no explaining the situation away. And this would turn out to be my third consecutive day of boneheaded mistakes.

Dayna's hands went to my shaft at the same time that my hands went to her tits. I was still amazed and awed by her prodigious bosoms, her areolas seemingly bigger and a darker purple during her period and somehow even more sensitive as I flicked the nipples with my thumbs. She moaned for a moment before moving her head forward and capturing my cock in her mouth. And the next time she moaned, I could feel the vibration all the way down to my feet.

I squeezed her tits a few more times while she bobbed back and forth along my rod, and then I managed to grunt, "Let me fuck your tits for a bit."

Dayna quickly agreed, backing off just enough to lay my shaft into her cleavage, and then she compressed her own titflesh around me so that my head poked up through her tunnel, and then she was bucking her chest up and down me while grinning happily.

"You like that, Ben? You like seeing your dick in my big tits? That's it! Fuck my titties! Fuck them!" she urged me on while my hips began to gyrate. "Fuck my tits and then cum in my mouth! Don't you want to watch me swallow your big load Ben? I'm a slut for cum. I'm a slut for your cum, Ben!"

She'd been right. It was going to be quick. I'd gotten rather used to cumming at least twice before 10am, and now that it was after 1pm, I groaned as I felt the pressure in my balls build up to the boiling point.

Dayna realized this and she released her tits, instead ducking her head back down and swallowing me all the way down to my base, deep-throating me so that she could even take a couple of licks at my sweaty balls. And that did the trick.

I grunted a warning and Dayna pulled back just until my cockhead was in her mouth again, and as she jacked me with both hands, I began spunking straight onto her tongue.

"Mmm..." Dayna moaned while I sent blast after blast of heavy cream into her mouth, and she drank down every drop like a pro.

"Ungh! Ungh!" I grunted, until at last I'd squirted out every drop. And with her mouth still on my cock, Dayna rolled her sky blue eyes up to me, a twinkle in her gaze as she smiled around a mouthful of cock and cum.

"Ben! Dayna!" came a shrill voice and for a second I panicked. What if one of my sisters had just seen that? I whirled around, pulling my cock out of Dayna's mouth and I immediately hopped onto the bed and tried to pull the covers over my crotch.

"Dawn!" Dayna exclaimed a second later and I looked up just in time to see my beautiful blonde best friend standing in the doorway with a surprised look on her face.

I sighed and relaxed, "Thank god it's you."

Dawn looked back and forth between me trying to cover up and her topless sister with some droplets of cum still on her lips, and she glared angrily at us. She barked accusingly, "What are you doing?"

"Uh..." I stammered in surprise. Dawn actually looked angry and I didn't know how to react, staring at Dayna for help.

"Nothing," Dayna shrugged, her tone as if to say 'well-DUH'. "Just gave him a blowjob since we missed the morning hike. Nothing we haven't done before." Matter-of-factly, Dayna picked up her bikini top and began to put it back on.

Dawn's jaw went up and down twice without any sounds coming out, looking thoroughly confused by her own feelings for a moment. "Oh, right..."

I arched an eyebrow and Dawn shook her head, still fighting her emotions and trying to keep herself calm. "Just surprised me that's all. I came looking for Ben. I wasn't expecting to see you here."

"Whatever. I'll see you guys later." Dayna got up and pecked my cheek, then headed out the door.

Dawn watched her go and then shrugged at me. In a hurt voice, she said, "Well ... I WAS going to find you and give you some relief since I figured you'd gone without all morning."

I smiled. "Well, she didn't really kiss me. And I'd really like to kiss you Dawn."

"Really?" Dawn got her first expression of real hope.

"Yeah, c'mere." I put all my love and warmth into my facial expression, pulling her into my arms and tossing the covers back so that I could pull the blonde teen onto the bed with me. I kissed her firmly once before breaking away for a moment. "Hang on. Let me put my shorts on at least. I don't want one of the kids walking in on us."


SUNDAY, JULY 23, 2000

Brandi's wishes or not, I wasn't in any position to turn Dayna down when she showed up to go hiking on Sunday morning. She met me outside my cabin with a kiss and then husked into my ear how she really missed getting her ass fucked the previous day.

But when Dawn didn't rapidly emerge, Dayna got annoyed and went in after her.

A few minutes later, Dayna re-emerged without her younger sister. "Dawn's feeling sick, probably something with her period. She's TOTALLY not in the mood and just wants to hang out today."

I frowned, thinking that our hike was being cancelled. "Oh," I sighed, disappointment obvious on my face.

"Still," Dayna leaned into me, pressing those big tits against my chest. "WE can go have some fun."

"Really?"

"Yeah, no problem. Let's go. I'm feeling particularly horny today, Ben. What do you say we see how many times I can get you to cum in my ass?"

The sex that followed was INCREDIBLE. But it was also my final and fatal mistake.


Brandi was in the cabin when I got back from my hike. She was kneeling on the floor and bent over, rummaging into her suitcase for something while wearing only a skimpy bikini bottom. And despite having spunked three times into Dayna's rectum that morning, I couldn't help but feel aroused again as I looked at my older sister's tight ass just barely concealed by some very sheer fabric. In fact, the dark blue material was so thin that I could clearly make out the crevasse of Brandi's butt-crack, and it didn't take much to be able to imagine what her ass looked like naked.

"Wow..." I drawled.

Brandi popped her head up in surprise and quickly turned around. "Ben!"

I just kind of stared at her goofily, idly wondering what it would feel like to fuck my older sister up the butt. After the sexual marathon Dayna had just put me through, I still had sex on the brain.

"Ben?" Brandi said a little more nervously and self-consciously, she put an arm across her chest to obscure her tits while she pulled out the shorts she'd been rummaging for over her crotch. "Quit looking at me like that. I'm your sister for crying out loud."

I shook my head to clear it. "Oh, oh, sorry."

She sighed. "Is Dayna back yet?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess so."

"You guess so? Weren't you with her?"

I blushed and let a goofy smile come back to my face as I remembered what we'd been doing that morning. "Yeah..."

Brandi exhaled heavily and got a pained look on her face. "Ben, I thought you were going to give me my friend back."

"I was!" I shrugged. "I didn't do anything. Dayna came to me and asked me to go hiking. She wanted to ... well ... you know..."

Brandi bowed her head and closed her eyes. "Yeah ... I know ... She used to want to do those things with me," she said dejectedly. "And now we're going home on Saturday and there'll be no more time."

I flashed back to the memory of Brandi complaining to Dayna about feeling neglected. I stared at the floor feeling guilty for truly having a hand in making my sister unhappy.

My sister sighed and shook her head, and then with a pained face she admitted what I already knew. "Dayna used to be my friend the way you and Dawn are friends." She emphasized the word "friend" to make clear her sexual innuendo.

When I didn't look surprised, she chuckled, "You knew, didn't you."

I just nodded.

Brandi shrugged. "We spent all last summer experimenting with each other, and a few summers before that. It used to be us and Dawn as the threesome for a couple of weeks this summer. But then YOU stuck your big dick in the way."

"Come on, Brandi. It's not like I was trying to steal her."

Brandi just stood up and put her shorts on, then started pulling a scrunchy over her hair while she collected her sunglasses and beach towel. In that same defeated tone, she remarked, "I always knew she was going to leave me for a boy this summer. The girl is a nympho and she NEEDS dick. Thought it would be Greg Kinomoto for a while. Never thought it would be YOU."

My sister just shook her head sadly and then walked out the door, leaving me in stunned silence.


"Ben! Where the hell WERE you this morning?!?"

I felt a healthy shove into my side and I stumbled before regaining my balance. I turned my head and barked, "Dawn! Why'd you push me?"

She pushed me again. "Where the HELL were you!"

I staggered back before righting myself. My jaw waggled in disbelief. "With Dayna! Where else would I be?"

The slap came out of nowhere. Her hand hit my cheek with such force that not only did my head rotate around, but my whole body twisted with the impact. I didn't even scream "OWW!" until about five seconds after she hit me it took so long for me to get over the shock.

"MotherFUCKER," Dawn hissed at me.

"What the hell?" I squalled. "I thought you knew?"

"KNEW? Knew that my boyfriend, the man who says he LOVES me, would go off ALONE with my SISTER to fuck like BUNNIES? KNEW? How the fuck was I supposed to know THAT you lying, cheating bastard?!?" Dawn raged.

"Whoa! Whoa!" I held my hand up in defense against another slap and simultaneously glanced around to see if anyone else was around. Fortunately, we were alone on a relatively empty path between the cabins and the dining hall for lunch, although I wasn't certain how long that would last.

My right hand warded Dawn away from me while I held my cheek in my left hand. "I thought Dayna went in and talked to you! She said you weren't feeling like joining us because of your period or something."

"I WAS! I told her I wanted to hang out around the camp! I didn't think you'd ABANDON me to go fuck my big-titted slut of a sister!"

"But ... but..."

"But WHAT, Ben?" Dawn howled right in my face. Behind her, I did see an older couple come down the path, but one look at the 16-year-old she-devil screaming and waving her hands and the older couple turned and headed for a different route.

I apparently didn't answer her quickly enough while I watched the other couple moving away, because Dawn grabbed my shirt and shook me. "But WHAT, Ben? You know, I didn't think it should bother me when I caught you two yesterday when she was giving you a blowjob. But it DID bother me. But you know what? That didn't bother me NEARLY as much as finding out you two LEFT ME BEHIND to sneak off and go fuck each other silly!"

"But Dawn, you weren't feeling in the mood this morning. I thought it'd be okay."

"Well, it WASN'T okay, Ben. You were supposed to be mine. We were talking about love and boyfriends and girlfriends. But boyfriends don't sneak off with your sister behind your back, Ben! Yeah, I got horny one time and thought it would be fun to have a three-way with my sister. Big fucking mistake THAT turned out to be!"

"Dawn!" I reached forward to take her arm.

"Don't touch me!" she yelled and shrugged out of my grasp. Turning away, she spat, "I hope you two are happy together!" And then she walked away.

I sighed and felt my heart cracking. Oh, SHIT.


Dawn pointedly ignored me during lunch. This was far the first time we'd had a fight like this at camp. You can't grow up with someone your own age for sixteen years without having a couple of arguments that result in both kids trying to pretend the other didn't exist. But we hadn't had such a fight since we were twelve and the fact that Dawn and I were sitting at opposite ends of the table had everyone's attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.