An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Chapter 4: Summer Camp II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Summer Camp II - A teenage boy learning about love and sex with his cute classmates, gorgeous cheerleaders, friends at summer camp, a beautiful neighbor, and even his own sisters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   School  

SUNDAY, JULY 9, 2000

My whole body was humming. I collapsed on top of my beautiful blonde lover, all of my weight bearing down on her naked chest. But she didn't seem to mind. Instead of pushing me off her, she held me even tighter, clutching my head against her neck.

"I love you," Dawn said wondrously.

"Nngh!"

The moan startled both Dawn and I. Neither one of us had made the sound, and already I was craning my head around while Dawn peeked over my shoulder. And then we both saw that the bedroom door was ajar, with Dayna kneeling on the floor staring at us through the opening, her face flushed with arousal as she panted in what looked like the aftermath of her own orgasm. And even more surprising to me, Brandi was standing just behind her.

Startled, both Dawn and I rolled hurriedly and tugged at the blankets to cover our nakedness. Dawn screeched in panic, "DAYNA!"

"Wow..." Dayna just said wide-eyed as she calmly got to her feet and walked into the room. "You two were AMAZING!"

Brandi was still standing wide-eyed in the doorway with her hand jammed into her own shorts. I pulled the blankets around me even tighter and glared at my big sister. "Brandi! What the hell are you doing here?"

It wasn't that I was embarrassed. I'd just had one of the greatest sexual experiences of my life with a beautiful girl; there was no shame in that. But I was surprised to be spied on. As far as I knew, I'd never had sex in front of an audience. And if it had been up to me, I would have liked to spend a lot more time cuddling with Dawn in the aftermath.

But despite the heat in my voice, Brandi didn't even react. She just stared numbly at me, an expression of disbelief on her face.

Meanwhile, Dayna was holding Dawn's hands. The blanket had slipped down while Dawn sat up, revealing her firm tits. Dayna was rubbing the backs of Dawn's hands soothingly, but Dawn still seemed rattled. "You weren't supposed to be WATCHING us! Mom promised no one would disturb us until lunchtime!"

"I couldn't help it," Dayna said apologetically. "I had to see what it should have been like, to lose your virginity with someone you cared about, instead of with a fumbling jock in the backseat of a car. And it looked so wonderful!"

Dawn smiled at that and turned her face to me. "Yeah..."

"And three times!" Dayna grinned.

"Hmph," Dawn grumbled. "If you hadn't interrupted I might have made it FOUR."

"Hey, I came twice already myself. You two were just so busy you didn't notice me." The eldest Evans daughter sighed and absentmindedly palmed her own breast through her halter-top. "You are SOOO lucky to have Ben, sis."

Dayna then turned to my sister, who was still in shock and standing in the doorway. "Brandi, why couldn't YOU have been a boy?"

That question out of left field seemed to finally shake my older sister from her trance. She turned her head to her best friend and screwed up her face. "What?"

Dayna just giggled, and Brandi finally realized she had a hand in her shorts and she blushed fiercely before stepping into the room.

I glared at my sister. I wouldn't have minded a fourth attempt myself. "What are you DOING here, Brandi?"

She winced and darted her eyes to Dayna. "I didn't know. Dayna just told me there was something in the cabin I just HAD to see. I had no idea. Have you and Dawn been doing ... each other ... long?"

Dawn looked over and beamed "My first time!" at the same time Dayna volunteered "Her first time!"

Brandi's eyes went wide and then she stared at me like I was an alien. "That ... that wasn't YOUR first time, was it Ben? You really looked like you knew what you were doing."

"Uh, no," I shrugged, feeling guilty for some reason. Like I knew I wasn't SUPPOSED to be having as much sex with as many girls as I could.

"Megan?" my sister queried.

"Actually, no," I admitted.

Brandi's eyes got even bigger and she started shaking her head. "Some OTHER girl? Or girls? Wow ... How the hell did I not notice? My little brother ... You grew up Ben. I never thought it would happen. Every time I look at you I just see the little brat who annoyed the hell out of me. But you grew up." Brandi looked amazed, as if only now realizing I'd gained more than seven inches in the past year.

Dawn then took charge of the situation. "Well, this is MY birthday and my special occasion. You two have spied on us long enough. Now GET OUT!" Dawn smiled. Her voice had picked up in volume but there was no anger in her voice.

Dayna just popped her eyebrows and then pinched her lips together, bowing her head apologetically. Then she grabbed Brandi's elbow and pulled my sister out of the room, closing the door behind them.

Immediately, Dawn glanced at the clock and then turned to me, rolling her eyes. "I knew it ... I knew she was going to spy on us."

She giggled and then my blonde angel touched her hand to my face. "Now, we've got almost an hour and a half. What do you say we try for four?"


At lunch, my mom gave me a sly smile. Perhaps it had something to do with the way Dawn was absolutely glowing and clutching my arm happily.

Mrs. Evans also flashed me a smile, but Dayna and Brandi both looked apologetic. I gathered that they'd gotten a verbal lashing from their respective mothers. But then Greg Kinomoto walked by and the elder girls' focus went with him. Dayna looked horny enough to jump him right there in the dining hall.

The rest of our families were oblivious. I certainly found it hard to look Mr. Evans in the eye, and thankfully I didn't need to.

After lunch, we had a small birthday celebration for Dawn, complete with cake and candles. But it wasn't anything over the top. Dawn was the only one of us with a July birthday and she usually didn't want to make a big deal out of it. Afterwards, I suggested that the two of us slip away to try for numbers five and six, but Dawn told me she was feeling pretty sore down there, so we just joined our families in all going down to the lake to play and hang out.

It was only when I settled myself into a lounge chair that I realized what a toll the morning's activities had taken on my body. It was the same for Dawn, and after twenty minutes, we both fell asleep.

I woke up just once to find my mom slathering sunblock on me lest I burn, and then she told me to turn over while my dad pulled over one of the big umbrellas for shade. I looked to my side to see Dawn groggy as well, with Dayna similarly applying a healthy coating of sunblock to her sister, and then I passed out again.

Much later, when I awoke I found that it was just me and the girls. Dawn was still asleep, but Dayna and Brandi were up and talking. The rest of our families had gone off for their own various afternoon activities.

We were all shaded by two umbrellas now, and I saw that Dayna and Brandi had pulled their lounge chairs closer in to take advantage of the cover. They must have gotten enough of a tan for one afternoon. And from their new proximity, I could hear them talking with each other.

I had just barely cracked one eye open when Dayna softly asked Brandi, "Did you know Ben was that big?"

My eye flew up for a second, and then on instinct I shut it and decided to pretend I was still asleep. But even with my eyes closed, my ears were wide open.

"No," Brandi said with amazement. "The last time I saw his dick was when he was fourteen and his towel slipped coming out of the bathroom. Of course he was limp and the thing looked so tiny. I never really thought he'd ... well ... become a MAN."

"Ohhh ... it was so beautiful ... What I wouldn't give to suck it," Dayna sighed dramatically.

"Dayna!" Brandi hissed. "That's my brother!"

"I'm sorry, I can't help it. Your little brother's got a beautiful dick. I'm so jealous of Dawn right now. I haven't gotten laid in three months and she's got access to that weapon whenever she wants!"

"What? You're not getting enough orgasms on this trip between the two of us?" Brandi whined.

"You guys are great. But that's the point; you're not actually 'guys'. And fingers and dildoes just can't replace a good dick." Dayna sighed. "You think she'd let me borrow him?"

Brandi snorted. "Dayna! You can't ask her that! They LOVE each other. You heard them say it and we can both see it. Don't even think of messing with that."

"What? It's not like he's her boyfriend. She's dating Mark and you said he's got this Megan girl back home."

"Doesn't matter. Dawn and Ben are ... well, they're them. I'd say they're practically siblings, but then of course there's the sex thing." Brandi sighed. "Just ... Dayna, you KNOW you shouldn't."

"Fine..." Dayna moaned. "But right now I'm still jealous her best friend is a guy. Seriously, sometimes I wish you'd been born with a dick, Brandi."

"Eww."

The sudden thought of Brandi with a dick caused me to flinch uncontrollably, which made my arm move. And my arm moving across the vinyl lounge chair made a scraping sound.

"Shh. He's waking up," Dayna hissed.

Everything went silent for a long twenty seconds, and then I decided they weren't going to continue talking about me. So I just went through the motions of getting up, and by the time I opened my eyes, Dayna and Brandi were just laying back with their sunglasses obscuring their eyes. If I didn't know any better, I might think they were asleep as well.

I sat up and swung my legs over the edge towards the three girls laid out in a row beside me, Dawn still breathing shallowly with her eyes closed. I worked the kinks out of my neck and then paused to ogle all the wonderful teenage flesh before me from three girls in skimpy bikinis.

Then Dayna turned to me, leaning forward so that her tits bulged out of her too- small bikini top. My eyes yo-yoed down and then back up to her face while she tilted her sunglasses up on her forehead. "Morning, sleeping beauty. You wear yourself out this morning?"

Cockily, I grinned and said, "Nah. Just saving up my energy to go another four times tonight."

Dayna's eyes popped open and even Brandi turned to stare at me. But I just bent to kiss Dawn's cheek and then got up to go refresh myself in the lake.


It turned out, I didn't get to go four more times that evening. We didn't even get to have sex ONE more time. Our parents didn't want us hiking away while the sun was coming down, and with no further promises of an empty cabin, we resigned ourselves to planning for a hike out the next morning.

Still, we got to lay together on the big diving-platform rock, staring at the stars while holding hands tightly. And every few minutes or so, we would turn and look into each other's eyes, coming together for a tender kiss.

There were no more verbal expressions of love. We didn't need them. I felt it in my bones. I felt it in her kiss. And I knew that no matter where our lives took us, when we were old and gray Dawn Evans and I would still be very special to each other.


MONDAY, JULY 10, 2000

"Didn't you get enough this morning?" Dawn giggled and twisted her body in the water, pulling her ass away from my hand and splashing me at the same time. "You came three times!"

I sputtered for a second to breathe after the splash and blinked the water out of my eyes. "What? Two days and you're already tired of me?" I complained.

Dawn giggled and swam back to me, treading water just enough to lean in and kiss me. "Never."

"Glad to hear it," I grinned. Then we both continued swimming to the pier and the hauled ourselves out. Summer or not, the lake was fed by snowmelt and the water was COLD.

From our vantage point, we could see Eden and Emma playing on the rope swing with a few other kids their age. Further away, Brooke and DJ were with a bigger crowd playing Ultimate Frisbee. I looked over to my best friend and without words, Dawn and I decided to go join the frisbee game. We'd had enough waterplay for now.

Without needing to think about it, Dawn and I slipped our hands together as we walked along the pier and headed for the lounge chairs and our clothes. For some reason, the touch of each other's palm against our own made us pause and look at each other, goofy grins on our faces. I wondered for the umpteenth time if this was what falling in love was like.

I'd meant what I said earlier. I loved Dawn, but I really wasn't sure if I was "in love" with her. I wasn't being swept away in a whirlwind of passion. I wasn't being driven by my lust. And my heart didn't ache or anything when we were apart. I simply enjoyed every second I was near her and accepted it when I wasn't, since I knew I'd be seeing her again. I didn't have that puppy love that my friends all talked about. Dawn was just ... Dawn.

"This is fun, isn't it?" she said, holding up our hands. I felt a pleasant little buzz go through me just at her touch.

"Yeah, I'm certainly having more fun this summer than ever!" I leered.

Dawn giggled and stopped halfway down the pier. "Not THAT! Well ... yes ... that," she mused. "But more than that. I just feel ... happier! Bouncier!"

I dropped my voice. "It's amazing how a good orgasm can change your life."

Dawn giggled. "Don't you EVER think of anything besides sex?"

"Sure ... I picture you just lying there naked next to me ... and THEN we have sex!" I grinned.

"Ben!"

I let my face soften and my eyes opened up while I looked deeply into Dawn's eyes. "And I love just standing here with you. Even doing nothing, I love just standing here and holding your hand."

"Mmm..." Dawn sighed and smiled at me, feeling my affection washing over her like a warm blanket. And then squeezing my hand, she tugged us into walking again.

Heading over to the lounge chairs, we came across our parents relaxing as well as Brandi, conspicuously without Dayna by her side. Curious, Dawn asked the question first, "Hey Brandi, where's Dayna?"

Without even looking, my sister pointed down the line of lounge chairs. "Trying to seduce Greg." Brandi took a deep breath and then sighed. "I warned her that he officially is hooked up with Felicia now, as of yesterday. But she insisted on making him see the error of his ways."

Dawn and I were putting our clothes on over our suits, but we both looked over to see Greg reclining on a lounge chair a hundred yards away from us across the curve in the lake, wearing a very short, very tight pair of swim trunks that revealed his sculpted body complete with well-defined muscles. Dayna was sitting on the lounge chair beside him, giggling constantly and leaning dangerously far forward to expose her tits while threatening to topple over.

Dayna was working pretty hard to seduce the handsome man. To her credit, Greg certainly looked interested and both attractive young people were smiling and chatting amiably while Greg's entire head went up and down as he checked out all that Dayna was offering him. I had to admit, Dayna was pretty enough now that I'd hold her as an equal to Felicia now.

"Uh-oh," Brandi sighed. "Here comes Felicia."

I turned my head and sure enough, the goddess herself, Felicia Clarkson, sauntered over from the main lodge with a towel over her shoulder. I couldn't help but let my own jaw drop from how good she looked in her bikini. But then Felicia saw her new boyfriend flirting with Dawn's older sister, and the goddess picked up her pace a bit.

A minute later, Greg was sitting up straight trying to explain himself while Dayna played innocent. Their voices carried towards us but we couldn't make out the words. Felicia just barked something at Dayna and all of a sudden, Greg was holding his hands up as if to separate the two girls. The little argument was settled when Greg slipped his arm around Felicia's waist and she sank beside him on the lounge chair.

Dayna shrugged as if she didn't care, and stood up to take her leave. She then tossed her hair back and reached up with both hands to re-tie her scrunchy, a motion that thrust her Double-D's forward as if to show off what he'd be missing. And then with a graceful pivot, Dayna turned and began striding back towards us.

A minute later, she came up, her feet stomping into the sand with intensity. "Fucking whore," she spat.

"Dayna!" Her mom rebuked from her chair just a few feet away.

"Sorry, mom," the beautiful teenager apologized and then sighed.

"Told you he wasn't worth it," Brandi reasoned. "He's too gorgeous. Men like that are just too shallow to appreciate us."

Dayna shook her head. "That wouldn't stop you from going out with him if he asked you."

Brandi blushed and turned her head away.

I arched an eyebrow at my sister. "Don't you have a boyfriend back home?"

Dayna chimed in, "What happens at camp, stays at camp." Brandi just blushed again. I certainly couldn't disagree with that motto.

"Doesn't matter anyways. Greg's not going out with either of us." Dayna just exhaled and rolled her eyes. "I don't see why we were hung up on him in the first place. He's nothing special. He got hard staring at my tits and even Ben has a bigger dick than him."

"Dayna!" Deanna Evans rebuked again.

"What? The kids aren't around or anything," Dayna turned and shrugged. Meanwhile, I started blushing beet red. And then I realized that Dayna's reference to "kids" no longer included me or Dawn. I felt kinda good at that, being part of the "older" crowd now.

Dawn stepped in. "We're going to go play frisbee. Wanna come?"

"Sure," Dayna sighed and looked to Brandi for confirmation, who was already sitting up and reaching for her tennis shoes. Then she glanced at me and Dawn, where Dawn had taken my hand to lead me off towards the game.

"Stupid camp," Dayna moaned. "A month up here and all the cute boys are taken."


TUESDAY, JULY 11, 2000

I stopped and kissed Dawn just before we went into our respective cabins, feeling a deep-rooted satisfaction in my gut. Cumming three times in one morning will make you feel that way.

Dawn giggled as she deliberately snaked her tongue between my lips, making sure I could taste my own sperm deposit from that third orgasm where she'd had me pull out and spurt in her mouth. I wasn't exactly fond of the flavor, but since Dawn always wanted to kiss me, I thought it best to let her do her thing and keep her happy rather than risk all the great sex I was now getting.

I finished up our kiss and then we turned away to hop into our cabins. No verbal goodbyes were needed. We'd see each other in another couple of minutes once I put our hiking gear away and changed out of my boots, and while Dawn cleaned up the evidence of our fornication.

It took me a little longer than usual to get everything put away. Brooke or the twins or someone had been a little careless with our other camping equipment, and I had to put it in order before unpacking the rest of my gear. But when I came back out, I somehow still beat Dawn in exiting the cabins.

Five minutes after me, she came out still dirtied from our hike, having apparently not cleaned up at all. "Uh, Ben. Why don't you head down to lunch without me? Dayna's in there and we need to ... uh ... talk. You know, girl talk. I'll catch up with you later."

Thinking nothing of it, I nodded and headed out. My stomach was already rumbling, and I couldn't wait to get to lunch.

However, not fifty yards from the cabin I came across Brooke and DJ sitting on a log, both of them staring quite obviously with smug expressions on their faces.

"Ladies..." I arched an eyebrow and gave them an appraising look. The girls dismounted the big log and came right up to me.

"Ben? Can we ask you a question?" Brooke said in a wary voice.

"You just did," I pointed out. "But you can ask me anything. I'm your brother."

"What do you and Dawn do all morning every day?" Brooke asked.

Now it was my turn to blush. I didn't have the self-control not to. "Uh ... well ... we go hiking. You've been with us a few times."

"In the afternoons," my little sister clarified. "But you two always go alone for your morning hikes."

I shrugged. "We just like to be alone sometimes. I don't see Dawn very often and it gives us a chance to catch up. Don't you two just want to be alone sometimes?"

The girls immediately looked at each other and blushed cherry red. "Well ... maybe not like you and Dawn. You're a boy."

"So? Talking is talking, boy or girl."

Brooke huffed and then said accusingly, "You're not just talking though, are you?"

I just stared at my sister blankly.

"You're kissing her on those hikes, aren't you?"

I shrugged. "I kiss her all the time."

"Yeah, and you don't need to be alone to do that either. So that means..." Brooke's eyes gleamed as I watched the gears turning in her brain. "You're doing a LOT more than just kissing. That's why you two need to sneak off alone."

I rolled my eyes. "No comment."

"You ARE! You two are doing sex stuff, aren't you?" Brooke charged.

"Yeah!" DJ chimed in. "I can smell her when she gets back. And it's not just sweat."

I sighed and fixed my gaze on the 14-year-old blonde, who with her braided pigtails and innocent face looked WAY too young to even comprehend sex. I asked her, "And how would YOU know what sex stuff smells like?"

DJ set her jaw and glared right back at me. "I get horny too, you know. I know what a girl's cooch smells like."

"Look," I sighed. "I said you can ask me anything. But I won't answer questions that are private to Dawn. That wouldn't be fair to her."

The girls bitched about that for another minute or two, but they got the hint after I stonewalled them and eventually all three of us headed down to the main lodge.

Fifteen minutes later, I was working on my second hamburger when Dawn, Dayna, and Brandi all came in together, glowing happily. I wondered if the older sisters were as inquisitive as the younger sisters.


WEDNESDAY, JULY 12, 2000

"Oh, for crying out loud." We'd gotten maybe a quarter mile before the sound of skidding behind me made me turn to look. There, not a fifty yards behind us, was Brooke, desperately trying to maintain her balance while ducking behind a tree around the bend in the trail.

"Brooke! DJ! Go HOME!" I yelled.

"They're following us?" Dawn gaped at me.

"Guess so. They're curious what we're up to."

"Good grief, we never followed Dayna and Brandi around, did we?" My blonde lover sighed.

"Well, we never suspected they were sneaking off to have sex." I shrugged.

Dawn was strangely quiet on that one, but then Brooke finally came out from her worthless hiding spot and DJ came around the bend a few seconds later.

"Why can't we come hiking with you?" Brooke called.

"Because you can't!" I yelled back.

"Well we're following you!"

"Then we're all just going to stand right here until lunchtime!" I threatened.

"Well you won't be able to have sex then!" Brooke warned.

"Fine. But you'll get bored before we do and you KNOW it." I folded my arms over my chest.

Fifty yards away, Brooke did the same. And we siblings stared each other down. I wasn't too worried. Brooke and DJ were just two years younger than us, but I knew their attention spans were half of ours. They'd fold.

But then Dawn leaned into my ear. "But that'll still leave less time for us," she whispered in my ear. "We've got to give them something to get them to go away."

I shrugged. "But what?" I whispered back.

"Let's just tell them. No details. But I don't mind admitting to them that we're having sex. Mom already told DJ she would put her on the pill when she turned fifteen. And they already assume we're doing it. Besides, don't you want to try for four again?"

My dick twitched and made the decision for me. I took a deep breath and then nodded. Dawn agreed and then she called out. "Okay girls, go back and leave us alone, and I promise we'll tell you about it when we get back."

DJ gave her sister an evaluative look. "You promise?"

"I promise," Dawn said firmly.

Our younger sisters looked at each other for a few seconds, but then DJ grabbed Brooke's elbow and turned them around. Brooke flopped her arms in a "fine..." gesture and a moment later they were both out of sight.

Dawn then took my elbow the same way DJ had taken Brooke's. "Now my lover, let's not waste any more time."


"Ben! Oh, Ben! Unnngh!"

My head began to loll limply from side-to-side, my eyes closed as I focused in on the exquisite sensations coursing through my body. My chest bobbed back and forth while my hips hunched repeatedly, driving my cock deep through Dawn's clasping tunnel.

"So good! So good! I love it!"

And then Dawn grabbed my head and yanked it down to hers, her tongue spearing between my lips as she came, wailing into our kiss while her body vibrated beneath me.

Her spasming inner muscles pulled me along with her, and just as her climax began to wane, I began pumping out my second load of the morning, drenching her already soaked pussy. Even with all the lubrication and all the repeated fuckings of the past three days, she was still as tight as when I took her virginity.

And like a marionette with its strings cut, all the energy fled my body...


" ... and he just collapses on you? Isn't he heavy?" DJ looked at her sister with a furrowed forehead. Brooke shot me a dirty look. And I just blushed and looked away. I still couldn't believe Dawn was telling them this.

"It feels nice actually. I wouldn't want him to just lie there forever, but right after an orgasm, it feels ... intimate..." Dawn explained.

"But you said he gets all sweaty. Isn't that icky?" Brooke asked, screwing her face up like she was disgusted by the concept.

"I get all sweaty too." Dawn shrugged. "Sex is a lot of exercise."

The girls stewed on that and then Dawn clapped her hands together. "Okay? I'm sure it's no different than what you've already heard. Sex is just sex. It can be fun, if you're with the right guy." Dawn beamed at me.

"And how big did you say he was?" DJ asked innocently, not ready to let go of the conversation.

"I didn't say," Dawn turned and glared at her sister. "Don't be getting all manipulative now."

DJ pouted. But Brooke got in her own manipulations. "We'll follow you again tomorrow. And the next day. And the next."

I warned, "Brooke..."

"Or I'll tell mom and dad what you're really doing."

"Mom and Dad already know," I rolled my eyes.

"Really?" Brooke asked in confusion.

"Really." I sighed. "Look, you obviously have questions, so let's just do this: NO, you can't follow us; but I already told you, I'm your big brother and you can ask me anything. I won't answer a question if I think it's too personal, but you can ask me about sex or whatever and I'll tell you the truth. I remember what it was like to be curious at your age and Brandi never told me a damn thing. But I'll tell you, okay? You don't have to turn into a conniving brat, alright?"

"Really?" Brooke's voice was now enthusiastically hopeful.

"Yeah."

"Me, too," Dawn said to DJ. "Although unlike Brandi, Dayna DID tell me just about everything. So I'll return the favor."

"Yes!" Both girls cried, and suddenly Dawn and I had our little sisters hugging us. We looked over at each other, grinning proudly.

It had been an interesting summer.


"C'mon Ben, think you can finally beat me?" Brandi brushed her wet bangs out of her eyes and grinned. We got onto the pier and moved over into our starting positions. Our swimming races had existed since I was six and she was eight, and my big sister ALWAYS won. She was an excellent swimmer and she'd even beaten me twice already this summer. But this day, I intended to break that streak.

"I almost did last week," I retorted as I set my feet, the toes of my right foot gripping the edge."

"Never in a million years," Brandi stated emphatically as she stepped into position.

"I dunno, Brandi," Dayna chimed in. "He doesn't look as wiped out as he's been the past couple of days."

Dayna was right. Dawn and I had only made love twice that morning. After cramming as much fucking as we could for the first few days of our newfound sexual relationship, we'd both sort of gotten the initial lust out of our system and we'd found more time to just talk again. We made observations about a particular piece of wood floating down the creek. Dawn regaled me with the story of a hapless nerd who'd been crushing on her for a couple of months, even though she was with Mark. And we philosophized on the nature of a society that had physically-fully-formed adult humans in their mid-teens but supposedly didn't allow sex until 18.

The fact was, talking wasn't nearly as taxing on the body as fucking. Right now, I didn't mind. I'd had both the pleasant company of a girl I loved and the extra energy to outrace Brandi on this day. Growth spurts had to be nice for FINALLY beating your older sister in a swimming race.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.