An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Chapter 3: Summer Camp

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Summer Camp - A teenage boy learning about love and sex with his cute classmates, gorgeous cheerleaders, friends at summer camp, a beautiful neighbor, and even his own sisters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   School  

SATURDAY, JULY 1, 2000

Ordinarily, I could read for hours in a moving car without ever getting motion sick. Brooke and the twins were the same way, the three of them quietly reading in the last row bench seat of our full-size family van while we cruised up Highway 5 towards Northern California.

But if there's a downside to getting your growth spurt, it's that nothing in your body works quite the way you're used to. I'm normally a pretty coordinated guy, if not the most athletic. But it wasn't until the past few months that I really needed to pay attention to how I was walking, lest I trip or stumble with my slightly longer than expected legs. I also had the odd chest pain, as if my rib cage was stretching. And today, whenever I tried to read for more than half an hour, I started getting dizzy and a wave of nausea would come over me.

Dammit, I'd expected to be able to read and catch up on some of my paperback books on the drive up to Morris Camp. But alas, it was not to be. And so I sat there, bored out of my mind, not even able to sleep. I was never very good at sleeping in moving vehicles. And it was an 11-hour drive.

Brandi, on the other hand, spent the entire trip unconscious in the bucket seat to my right. She'd fought with Brooke for the first hour about how far she could recline her seat, but eventually Brandi complained to my dad, who enforced a compromise. And now my older sister was zonked out the world.

My dad had also conked out. He'd driven the first shift from our 5am departure while my mom slept. Then after lunch, he'd switched with my mom to take a nap before driving again for the final leg, and his snoring wasn't exactly helping. Even Brooke and the twins each got at least six hours of extra sleep on the drive up.

So as we wound our way through the last two-lane highways to the camp, I was the only one in the family who'd been awake the entire time. And I was pretty cranky.

And what REALLY didn't help was when Brooke started teasing me about Dawn.


HISTORY

Dawn Evans was the middle daughter of Jack and Deanna Evans. Deanna had been my mom's college roommate when they went to school at UC Berkeley, and the two women had been practically inseparable.

They did everything together. They signed up for classes together. They took their meals together. And they even double-dated. After graduation, both young women went to work for the same company, and when they met their future husbands, both men had to pass approval from the best friend before taking anything further.

Even after marriage, with the two weddings coming just months apart, the two women continued to do everything together. They bought houses in the Bay Area on the same street. They got pregnant around the same time, with Deanna giving birth to first daughter Dayna and then my mom having Brandi three weeks later.

And they continued this trend with the rest of their children. Two years after the first daughters, Mom had me and then Deanna had Dawn on July 9th. Two years after that, my little sister Brooke popped out within a month of Dorothy Jean (DJ). Only one thing threw the women for a loop. My baby sisters Eden and Emma were an accident nearly four years later. But at least the twins had each other. Deanna even joked that Emma was really hers, to continue the pairing tradition.

So it was only natural, being that we were neighbors and family friends, for Brandi and Dayna to become close pals, as well as me and Dawn, and then Brooke and DJ. The girl pairings immediately bonded, and Dawn and I were young enough that the whole cooties and male/female sex dynamic was not yet an issue. We made for visually interesting couples: the Evanses were all blonde- haired and blue-eyed. My family was all black-haired and dark-eyed.

Our two families also went on our annual camp vacations, where we kids pretty much stayed in pairs 24/7, even sleeping in each other's beds.

But then, when I was 10, my dad had gotten a BIG promotion that required him to relocate his family to Orange County. My mom hadn't really wanted to split up our two families, but the offer was just too good to pass up. So we and the Evans went our separate ways, and kids being kids, we all adjusted pretty easily. At least we still had the 1-month summer visits to the camp.

Brandi and Dayna remained long-distance best friends. Yeah, they had their best friends at school, but once at the camp they immediately fell back into old habits and did everything together and referred to each other as their "best friend". Same for Brooke and DJ.

Dawn and I, on the other hand, were the same long-distance best friends as the others ... until I turned 13.

That's when I got hormones, and we all know how much those damn chemicals mess with a boy's mind. All of a sudden, I realized that Dawn was a GIRL. I wouldn't get my growth spurt for more than two more years, so those hormones weren't out of control, but I still started to feel urges I wasn't expecting and I found myself looking at Dawn much differently than in the past.

I'd literally known Dawn since we were babies. I was there when she took her first step. We'd fought the closet monsters together when we were kids. And then at camp, when she was 11 and got her first bra, Dawn had pulled me aside and promptly stripped her top so she could show me the bra and then her naked boobs. Given that I hadn't gotten any hormones yet, I hadn't paid her boobs much notice, other than to confirm that our chests looked different. And when she wanted to see my wiener, I simply dropped trou and let her take a look.

From the time we were little, Dawn and I had played show and tell and went skinny-dipping in the creek without ever even thinking about it. We even took the occasional shower together for efficiency, same as Brandi and Dayna or Brooke and DJ.

But that year, when we turned 13, it took just one look at beautiful young Dawn in a bikini and I'd pop a tent in my swim trunks. And all of a sudden we weren't supposed to be taking showers together anymore.

That's not to say Dawn and I stopped getting along. We were still each other's best friend and it was sheer habit to spend all our time together. It's just that the nature of our conversations became radically different from the ones our siblings were having with each other. While Brandi and Dayna were 15 and talking about boys, and while Brooke and DJ were 11 and talking about horses, Dawn and I started talking about sex.

It was simple, we were the only mixed-sex pairing. I could ask Dawn about girls and she could ask me about boys. Not that either of us was ready to do anything remotely sexual. She'd never even kissed a boy and I hadn't kissed a girl, let alone touch some private part of the body. But we were used to show and tell. So every year, Dawn and I showed each other how much our bodies were developing, and then we told each other how beautiful we both looked.

In Dawn's case, it was no exaggeration. She had clear blue eyes, light blonde hair, and a picture perfect face that was the prettiest I'd ever seen, Adrienne and Keira both included. In sharp contrast to my late development, Dawn had developed pretty early, and at 14 she was proudly showing me her 30B bras. At the time, she was also three inches taller than me, with most of the extra height in her long, coltish legs.

For me, I figured that Dawn was just being polite in her praise. Just from looking at the other teenagers around the camp, it was obvious that I was developing late and that I had neither the height nor bulk to seem anything more than just a child. Still, I was the only male with hair on his balls willing to let Dawn look, so she wasn't rude to me or anything.

And then last summer, on July 9th for her 15th birthday, Dawn wanted her first kiss.

I was terrible.

I slobbered too much. I had no clue what to do with my tongue. And I kept bumping my nose into hers.

But still, I'd felt a little electrical thrill pass through my lips and shoot down my spine. It felt so good that I had to try again.

And again...

And again...

I think we were kissing for about an hour. And by the end of it, we'd at least figured out how not to drool and how not to bump our noses into each other. And then Dawn thanked me for a wonderful birthday present.

I just whimpered happily. I could scarcely believe that a gorgeous girl like Dawn hadn't kissed a boy yet. After all, most girls with her looks had already lost their virginities by 15. Me, I understood. I was a late bloomer. But Dawn?

When I asked her about it, she just gave me an enigmatic smile and said she'd been waiting for me. And then that funny smile stayed on her face and she held my hand all the way down to the main lodge when we went for dinner.

Of course, Dawn and I walking up hand-in-hand caused quite a stir in our two families. Big sister Dayna and mom Deanna quickly pulled Dawn aside to grill her while my little sister Brooke just started the "Dawn and Ben, sitting in a tree, K-I- S-S-I-N-G" song. She even got Eden and Emma to join in. If only they knew how right they were.

The next day, Dawn and I went hiking up the creek to our "special spot". I asked what her mom and sister had said to her, but she told me not to worry about it. Then once we got to our usual spot, a cool clearing with shade and a nice breeze, we spent a good half-hour practicing kissing.

I got so turned on that I asked Dawn if I could see her breasts again, and she quickly pulled up her shirt and popped her bra to show me that her boobs had gotten even bigger in the past year. And then she talked about how many boys at school had been asking her out, hoping for the same view I was getting right that very moment.

Even when we did return to the main camp area to use the rope swing and waterslide, I found I had to spend a lot of time in the cold lake trying to keep my erection at bay, which reared up every time I saw Dawn go by in her bikini.

That's not to say that our lives were all kissing and talking about sex. We played pool and ping-pong. We watched movies and went on hikes, both with and without our siblings. And we had other friends at the camp besides each other. It was just that Dawn and I were each other's best friend.

Well, best friends that kissed every day.

Then, during our last week, we both took things up another notch.

After a pleasant makeout session, where we were getting pretty damn good at kissing, Dawn's insistent panting had gotten rather more heated than usual. We'd progressed to the point where we'd strip fully naked and keep kissing, careful not to touch each other but happy to pause every now and again and ogle each other's bodies for a while before using the visuals to fuel the energy of our kisses.

And that's when Dawn pulled away just long enough to shove her hand into her own crotch and start masturbating herself with a fury. "I can't wait anymore. I've got to get off now!" she exclaimed.

No stranger to masturbation myself, my hand instinctively went to my own rod.

"Do it, Ben! Jack off for me! I want to watch!" And then Dawn started moaning again as her left hand started pawing at her own boobs while her right rubbed fervently at her clit.

With wide eyes, I focused in on Dawn's round boobs and the hard nipples she was tweaking with her fingers, and then I looked down to find that my own right hand had begun slowly pumping my dick.

Neither of us lasted very long. Dawn started squealing at me to kiss her, and the moment my tongue entered her mouth she came, moaning into my mouth while her body jerked in orgasm.

I was only a few seconds later, and as these spurting things tend to do, I sprayed cum all over the front of Dawn's naked body.

"Oh! Eww! Eww!" she shrieked and tried to back away from me while I reflexively hosed her down, some of my jizz splattering her tits and dripping down her belly. Some of the rest just got on her legs.

"I'm sorry!" I groaned while Dawn hurriedly got up and waded naked into the creek, desperately trying to clean herself off in the water.

"I couldn't help it!" I moaned as Dawn shot daggers at me.

"Point that thing somewhere else next time, okay?" she snarled.

"Okay, okay," I winced and held my hands up defensively.

As Dawn got back out of the water and started toweling herself off, she calmed down. At least for a little while. Then she moaned and smacked herself in the forehead. "Oh, my mom is gonna kill me!"

Startled, I asked, "What? Why?"

"I promised her we wouldn't do anything sexual."

"Well, we didn't ... technically," I reasoned. "I mean, I'm sure you've masturbated before and I KNOW I have. So it's not like we did anything we hadn't already done before, even if in private. It's not like you gave me a blowjob or something."

"You came on me!" she squealed.

"Well, that was an accident! And it's not like you can get knocked up from cum on your skin. It's got to go inside you."

She just rolled her eyes. "Maybe," Dawn sighed. "We'll see what mom says."

"Do you have to tell her?" I asked. "My mom never asks me to tell her this stuff."

Dawn nodded and looked over at me. "Yeah, if I didn't tell her, she wouldn't even let me go on these hikes alone with you."

"Oh. OK."

Now dry, Dawn dropped the towel back down to the blanket and frowned before leaning forward to rest her arms on her upraised knees. From this new position, I could see her tuft of trimmed blonde hair and spread pussy lips, a little more engorged from her recent orgasm. I could also see her perky breasts, and already I felt a new stirring in my groin.

Dawn took one look at my reviving cock and she smirked. "Think you can kiss me again without popping off all over my chest?"

"Yeah, I think I can control myself ... I think..."

"Well," Dawn drawled as she turned to crawl over to me. "I'll take that chance." And then she leaned in to start frenching me again.

The next day, Dawn cheerily grabbed my hand and started tugging me towards the creek trail. "Mom said it's OK as long as we don't touch each other. Even the masturbating part."

"Yes!" I crowed as we started off on our morning hike.

"And DON'T cum on me again, okay?"

"Okay, okay."

So for the rest of the week, until it was time to go home, Dawn and I french kissed like crazy and watched each other masturbate until we couldn't cum anymore. I only accidentally spurted on her once more, and even then, it just got a bit of her leg.

It was a WONDERFUL week.

Just before we left, Dawn and I exchanged a very satisfying goodbye kiss while both our families watched on with amusement. I was already looking forward to the next summer when I could see her again.

And on the drive home, I realized I had my very first real crush ... on Dawn, my best friend.

But then the months passed into August and September and like any teenager, it was out of sight, out of mind. I still thought fondly of Dawn, but the infatuation waned. And in September when Cassidy O'Leary asked me to go out on a date, I pretty much put Dawn out of my head...

... until now.


SATURDAY, JULY 1, 2000

"So, Ben, are you excited to be seeing Daaawwwn?" Brooke teased in a sing- song voice.

I just did my best to ignore her. I was bone tired from the long drive, my head was thick, and a big part of me wanted to just jump into the back seat and bite Brooke to death.

But we were only a half-hour away from the camp, and soon enough I could put some distance between me and my bratty sister. 14-year-olds can act so mature at school, but in the privacy of our family van, I could have sworn Brooke was seven years old again.

"Dawn and Ben, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-"

"Hey! That got old a LONG time ago," I interrupted, turning and glaring at my little sister.

"Just ignore her," Brandi intoned with her eyes still closed. "You keep reacting and she'll never shut up."

I rolled my eyes and turned my back to Brooke, pulling together every ounce of maturity I had to ignore the little twerp. Thankfully, she did shut up after fifteen minutes and started recognizing the landmarks leading up to the camp.

The Evans usually beat us there. After all, they lived six hours closer than we did. That meant in fifteen minutes, I would be seeing Dawn again, and I WAS excited to see her.

But I wasn't quite sure how to act around her. Sure, last year we'd been kissing and even masturbating in front of each other. It was fun, it was experimental, and the orgasms were very relieving. It certainly beat sneaking off by myself to jerk off.

How much had Dawn changed in the last year? Hell, how much had I already changed? Last year, I was a short, underdeveloped, barely 15-year-old virgin who hadn't even kissed a girl. Now I was 5'10", my cock had practically doubled in size, and I'd had sex more times than I could count. Last year, I didn't have a girlfriend or anything. This year, I had a lovelorn Megan Kwan pining away for me and a gorgeous older lover in Keira McNeil who still dominated my dreams.

If Dawn had changed even half as much as me, it was going to be a very weird few weeks. And I spent those last fifteen minutes running through every possible scenario.

Maybe things would stay exactly the same. Dawn would want to make out, but not touch. But then again, a girl as beautiful as Dawn would HAVE to have a boyfriend by now, so maybe we couldn't touch, kiss, or even see each other naked out of loyalty to her new man. On the other hand, maybe Dawn was ready to take the next steps in her sexuality and she wanted to fuck me within an hour of my arrival.

I simply had no clue. She'd sent me the occasional letter to let me know she was doing alright. But me being a teenaged guy, I hadn't written back once. Maybe she hated me for that and didn't even want to be my friend anymore.

And then we arrived.

Sure enough, the Evanses were home. They always had the cabin right next to ours. Dawn's bunk even had both our initials carved into it from when we were 8. And the minute our van pulled up outside our cabin, I glanced out the window and saw the Evans' front door opening.

Jack and Deanna Evans were the first ones out the door, waving while my dad parked the van. Brandi was quick to pop the van's double-doors and hop out, and I followed soon after.

I turned back to look at the cabin porch just in time to see Dayna come out. In general, while I didn't think her face was as pretty as Dawn's, I'd certainly noticed her body the past few years. The two-year advantage she had in development had led to some luscious curves around the Evans family height and natural slenderness, and the eldest Evans daughter had never been shy about showing off that fantastic body around the camp.

So as Dayna looked down to watch her step off the porch, I let my eyes drop to her impressive cleavage shown off by a sky blue tank top and only partially covered by the linen shirt she wore over the top of it.

But then Dayna picked her head back up to look at us, her fine blonde hair tossed back to finally show me her face, and then I realized it was DAWN. And all my exhaustion evaporated in a sea of adrenaline.

Holy SHIT she'd grown up! I mean, Dawn had already been developing for a while and I knew she was an earlier bloomer, but somewhere along the line, she picked up an extra few inches of height and her boobs had gotten even bigger. She was just a girl who wouldn't turn 16 for another week, but already her body was all woman.

"Ben!" she exclaimed, completely ignoring Brandi or my other sisters who were piling out of the van. She picked up speed in her step and hustled forward towards me with her arms open before awkwardly skidding to a stop just a foot away.

She blushed. I blushed. And we kind of looked at each other nervously, uncertain how to react.

"Hey, Dawn, you look great!" I gaped, still amazed at her transformation. I saw the tight skin of her belly and my eyes were drawn to her crotch, hidden by rather short shorts. I checked out her long legs before returning my gaze back up her cleavage and finally to her face. Quite simply, Dawn was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life, bar none.

"Me? Wow, Ben, you REALLY grew!" she exclaimed, looking me up and down, her clear blue eyes sparkling.

We stood there staring at each other for so long we didn't even notice Dayna and DJ coming out to greet their friends. And while I stood there and gawked at how gorgeous Dawn had become, she asked me the question I'd hoped for only in my wildest dreams. "Can I kiss you now, Ben?"

I started grinning and nearly choked at the same time. "Uh, yeah," I said with a big smile.

Dawn returned the smile, and then we met each other halfway as our arms automatically went around each other and our faces mashed together while we exchanged a very wet, very aggressive, very passionate kiss. Sparkles went off behind my eyes. My stomach flipped and then flipped a few more times. And an excited, warm flush went through my whole body. It was a wonderful kiss. It was like we were picking up exactly where we'd left off eleven months ago.

DJ giggled as if she'd been expecting her big sister to immediately begin snogging me.

Brooke just snarked, "Get a room, you two."

Blindly, I just flipped my sister the bird without breaking away from Dawn for a microsecond, my middle finger all the response I cared to make. But then my mom spat, "Benjamin!"

Groaning, I pulled away and bowed my head towards my mom. "Sorry, Mom. I know that was rude."

She nodded acceptance and then smiled as she looked at me and Dawn. I'd started to get the impression that our parents secretly hoped Dawn and I would get married someday and further tighten the bonds between our families.

And then automatically, I apologized to Brooke as well. "I shouldn't have flipped you off."

Brooke shrugged like she didn't care at all. Then she and DJ started chattering at such a speed that only hummingbirds would be able to make out their conversation.

Dawn chuckled and then I turned back to her. And with the smooth confidence only a man who'd been getting regular sex can pull off, I swept Dawn into my arms and casually remarked, "Now where were we?" And then I kissed her again.

Yeah, it was going to be a good summer.


Brandi and Dayna quickly changed into their bikinis to go catch some rays and tease the guys before the sun went down. Even after such a long drive, since we'd left early in the morning, it wasn't yet 5pm and in early July, that meant night wouldn't fall for another few hours.

I was still huddled up with Dawn when our older sisters came out, and I couldn't help but notice that Dawn wasn't the only Evans girl to grow up a bit in the intervening year. Dawn was now about the same height as her 18-year-old big sister, but Dayna was definitely curvier. And the bikini the older blonde wore was doing a woeful job of trying to contain her tits.

"Show off," Dawn deadpanned as Dayna went by.

"Hey, if you've got it, flaunt it," Dayna remarked as her big tits jiggled along.

I'd started to get an erection just watching the eldest Evans daughter, and I couldn't help but notice that Brandi was filling out her bikini rather nicely as well.

Dawn rolled her eyes. "Dayna thinks having Double-D's now will get all the guys staring at her instead of Felicia Clarkson."

Already my head was tracking to follow Dayna's and Brandi's passing. "Mm- hmm..." I agreed absently. Dayna had certainly become quite the beautiful young woman.

"Hey!" Dawn bopped my forehead. "Focus! Focus!"

I rubbed my head and then kissed Dawn again. "Sorry. I'm just a guy."

My standard apology appeared to mollify Dawn, and she took my hand. "C'mon. I'll help you unpack."


Dawn and I stuck together for the rest of the evening, but we were far less obvious about kissing each other once we got those first few liplocks out of our system.

We chatted while unpacking my gear and putting the sheets on my bunk. And afterwards we helped my parents put away all the family gear and put the cabin in order.

But the instant our good deeds were done, my mom took one look at us and said, "Okay, kids, you can go ahead and be alone together. We'll see you at dinner time."

Dawn and I took one look at each other and quickly we scampered out to find a quiet place to make out. As it turned out, the best place was Dawn's cabin. Her parents had come over to visit with my parents, Brooke and DJ were off somewhere, and the elder girls were down by the lake soaking up male attention. Even the twins were gone, sent to the lake to play and meet the other kids while nominally supervised by Brandi.

So I soon found myself on top of Dawn and on her bed, subconsciously grinding my erection into her hip while our tongues did battle and our ecstatic moans filled the room.

She tasted so incredibly good, and she was so stunningly beautiful, that the intensity of our kisses started to overwhelm my brain and instinctive impulses began to kick in.

My hands moved up from her hips and I soon found myself with a right hand full of boob. As if in response, I felt one of Dawn's hands moving to my ass, pulling me tighter against her hip as she moaned erotically.

My right hand kept roving, rubbing at Keira's "alternative" spots for pleasure along the way from outside Dawn's clothing while my left hand came up and started to rub over her nipple.

It all felt so good, so natural. Making out this way was the same as when I was doing it with Megan or Keira. And also natural was for my hand to move down over Dawn's crotch, where my fingers quickly identified her slit and I began to rub over where I guessed her clit would be, my effectiveness limited by the fabric of her shorts and panties between me and my goal.

Dawn moaned exactly once when I began to stroke her. But then her body went rigid and she suddenly pushed me off her. "Ohmigod!" Dawn gasped, wild-eyed. "Ben?" She seemed almost surprised to see me.

I was confused. "Yeah?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot for a second that it was you. Do you realize we've never done that with each other before?"

"What? Making out?"

"No, the ... touching ... and stuff. You were feeling me up."

The lightbulb went on in my head. "Oh! Oh, uh, sorry about that. I didn't realize. I won't if you don't want me to."

"Oh, no. It was nice, it was nice. I just wasn't expecting it." Dawn sighed. "You're a lot of things I wasn't expecting."

I arched an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

Dawn blushed and then smiled. "You are ... you're a lot more experienced now than I thought you'd be. It's actually a little frightening. I was kind of expecting the little boy I was experimenting with last year. But clearly, you've learned a thing or two."

I grinned. "I've learned a LOT. Want me to show you?"

She giggled. "Yes! Oh, but not right now," Dawn held up her hands when it looked like I was going to jump her. "That's what I mean. The old Ben just let me lead everything. I didn't have to worry about you doing anything I wasn't ready for."

"You still don't. I won't push you into anything you don't want to do," I insisted.

"I used to know you'd NEVER make the first move. But now?" Dawn sighed. "Why do I get the feeling you're probably more experienced now than I am?"

I blushed and bit my lip. "Maybe ... How far have you gone?"

Dawn's eyes flew wide open. "Ben! I can't tell you that!"

"Why not? We always told each other EVERYTHING!"

"But you're a boy!"

I shrugged. "I've ALWAYS been a boy."

She stewed on that for a second, and I smiled. Dawn looked so cute when she was thinking hard. My new look, confidence, and sexual comfort was clearly throwing her for a loop. I decided that I needed to back things off so I didn't scare her away.

"Okay Dawn." I held up my hands and deliberately backed away a foot across the bed. "I don't want to frighten you. I may be about seven inches taller than you remember, but it's still me, Ben, the same little boy you grew up with. Remember when we were five and running around naked in the yard?"

Dawn seemed to visibly relax and I continued. "So let's just catch up for a bit. Tell me what you've been up to this past year."

Now Dawn got to glare at me. "I HAVE been telling you. I'm the only one of us writing letters here."

I smirked. "Oh yeah. I'm not so good at the letter thing. But that's just routine stuff: classes and your family and whatever. But how about the good stuff? Do you have a boyfriend?"

Dawn blushed and got a little smile. "Yes..."

"Tell me about him."

She shrugged. "He's just a boy. Same grade as me. All the older boys just wanted me to put out, but I haven't been ready for that..." Dawn's eyes flashed at me for a second. " ... yet."

"How long have you been together?"

"Since March."

"You guys serious?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.