An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Prologue

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prologue - A teenage boy learning about love and sex with his cute classmates, gorgeous cheerleaders, friends at summer camp, a beautiful neighbor, and even his own sisters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   School  

The protagonist begins this story at 16, and while he's a genuinely nice guy, he acts like a 16-year-old. No, he's not wise beyond his years, so don't be surprised when he makes some moronic decisions that may hurt the people he loves.

This story includes teenager-to-teenager sex, adult sex with a teenager, sibling incest, lesbianism, anal, group sex, and cheating. If any of that bothers you, find another story to read.


JUNE 2001, JUNIOR YEAR

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod!"

"Shh, Abbie. Relax or you're going to hyperventilate," I soothed the 16-year-old brunette girl currently skewered on my big dick.

"I just can't believe it's all in me!" Abigail Sanders gasped and squeezed the hand of her twin sister, Allison. "He's in me Allie!"

Allie just looked down at her sister's crotch with wide eyes. "I can't believe it's all in you either, Abbie. I never thought it would fit."

"Well it does fit," I chuckled as I pulled my cock out a couple inches and then slowly pushed it back in to the hilt. The girls' enthusiasm was contagious.

"Ooohhh..." Abbie sighed. "That was nice. Do it again!"

This time I pulled back until just my mushroom head was still inside Abbie's once-virgin pussy. And then I slowly pushed forward again, burrowing my way past the tight constriction of her tunnel, which wasn't used to being stretched in this manner.

"Ohmigod!" Abbie exclaimed.

"That's so cool!" Allie cheered.

I stopped again when I was fully buried, then bent down to tenderly kiss Abbie's lips. She moaned at my touch and released her sister to bring both hands to the back of my head, holding me tightly to her while her tongue came out to play. It felt so good kissing her that for a second my elbows wobbled where I was holding my torso up, preventing myself from crushing the girl beneath me.

When I pulled my head back, Abbie still had her eyes closed and she whispered rapturously, "So this is what all the fuss is about..."

"Yeah," I agreed.

"It feels so ... intimate. You're so warm and so close to me. You're ... you're INSIDE me!" Her eyes opened and golden brown shone out.

I chuckled. "You still haven't even had the best part. Are you ready to fuck?"

"Ooh, fuck me, Ben!" Abbie cheered.

"Yeah, fuck her, Ben!" Allie agreed.

I pulled back then, almost all the way out. And this time when I pushed in, it wasn't slowly. With a firm grip on Abbie's hips, I rammed my pelvis forward and thrust so hard into the young girl's pussy that it literally took her breath away.

"Ugh!" Abbie grunted and threw her head back, her jaw flapping around as she gasped for air. And by the time she managed to take a deep breath, I'd already pulled back and thrust forward, knocking the breath out of her once again.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh," Abbie started grunting while I pistoned my thick cock in and out of her tight tunnel. Her lips were quivering and her eyes were rolling around while I really began pounding myself into her. The young teen regained the ironclad grip on her sister's hand, and she began moaning ecstatically as I overloaded her senses.

But after a couple of minutes, Abbie started to get used to the sensations. She got control of her breathing and her body visibly relaxed. And presently she was able to turn her head to the side and gasp to her twin sister, "He's fucking me, Allie. Ben's fucking me! And it feels sooo good!"

Allie just beamed, knowing her turn was next.

I started to tire from the rapid in and out thrusting, so I left my dick fully embedded inside Abbie and switched to a circular motion, grinding my pelvic bone against her clit and carving my way around her pussy to help loosen it up. Abbie reacted immediately with a fresh batch of moans, and she began whimpering happily at the feelings I was causing in her.

I pushed up on my arms, elevating my torso so that I could get a better view of the pretty girl laying supine beneath me. Abigail Sanders was typical of the cute Junior-class girls I hung out with. She wasn't a cheerleader and she wasn't one of the most gorgeous girls at school. But she was attractive enough and I had to admit, I'd been pleasantly surprised by her naked body.

Abbie was more developed than I'd thought, her breasts healthy mounds that sagged just a bit to the sides as she lay on her back. Her pale pink areolas were centered by eraser-sized nipples, and both globes jiggled enticingly with my every thrust. I just had to taste them, so I ducked my head and took a few licks and sucks at each tit before moving back up to refocus on getting the young girl off. I wanted to spurt, but if there was anything my first lover had taught me about sex, it was that I couldn't cum until after I'd made sure the girl was satisfied.

Producing female orgasms was easy to do with the woman who'd taught me how to make love. I knew all of her buttons and pleasure centers so that I could play her like a finely-tuned instrument. But the Sanders twins were unknowns to me, so I had to experiment a bit.

For example, Abbie's nipples were more sensitive. I couldn't just maul them like I really wanted to, so I had to be more patient in the way I nursed at the young girl's teats. She was also a lot tighter, and while she enjoyed the hard thrusting well enough, the slender brunette teen definitely liked my rotating motions much better.

I was used to the experimentation now. Every girl was different, and Abbie was the fourth Junior-class girl I'd had this year, not to mention my exploits outside of the school's population ... or that Spring Break with the cheerleaders ... or those Senior-class chicks the past couple months ... Heck, I was pretty sure Allie would be a little different when I took her virginity in another twenty minutes or so, even though the two were identical twins. So I paid attention to Abbie's moaning and I watched her face carefully while I fucked her. My teacher had told me the most important rule: make the girl happy and she'll keep coming back for more.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.