Faerie Wings
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by cellophanesmile

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A little faerie in the New World is sent to be sacrificed to the Big Ones. Instead, though, she is found by a settler, who takes in the mysterious beauty.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Historical  

Falcon wasn't really sure what to do with his new ward. He knew what he wanted to do, throw her down on the bed and make love to her again, to not stop until he didn't have enough energy to move.

He pulled her into his arms, and she willingly went into them. He stared down at her luscious mouth, and bent to steal a kiss.

She tasted like honey.

Falcon heard a low grumble, and it only took a moment to realize that it had come from her stomach. He instantly felt guilty for not thinking to offer her food right away.

"Are you hungry, Daisy?" he asked, knowing that she wouldn't understand, but thinking maybe she could pick up a few words if he kept talking to her.

He moved his hand to mimic putting food to his mouth, and he chewed the air, hoping she would figure out what he was trying to say.

Daisy's eyes grew wide and fearful, and she let out a little scream before turning to run. She barely took a few steps before she smacked right into a beam, hitting her head pretty hard.

She would have fallen to the floor if Falcon hadn't moved to catch her. As it was, she landed right in his arms, having knocked herself out. She seamed fine except for a slight lump on her head, and Falcon chuckled at her odd behavior.

The girl was obviously hungry, her stomach had revealed that, but she was ready to make a run for it when he tried to offer her food. He lifted her slight frame up into his arms, marveling once again at how little she weighed. He could feel her ribs beneath his hand. Wherever she came from, she obviously hadn't gotten proper nutrition.

He was about to go lay her down in bed when the door suddenly burst open. He knew who it was without even looking. There was only one person who would dare enter his cabin without knocking first.

"Captain, I heard you found some gal in the woods!" Jason Good exclaimed as he slammed the door behind him. Falcon had known Jason since they were both boys, and Jason had loyally followed Falcon wherever he had sailed: a dependable first mate.

Jason's eyes grew big as he saw Daisy hanging limply from Falcon's arms. "God, you sure did! What did you do to her?" he asked, referring to her unconscious state.

"I didn't do nothing to her!" Falcon said offended, "She hit her head and knocked herself out."

Jason took a few steps closer to get a better look at the girl. Despite her deceptively small frame, she was no doubt a woman, and very beautiful at that.

"If you didn't do nothing to her, then why is she naked except for your jacket?" Jason asked jokingly.

"I found her that way," Falcon told his friend, narrowing his eyes at the other man was staring lustily at the girl.

"I would have explored the woods more if I'd have known there were naked women wandering around in them. Who is she anyway?"

"I don't know. She doesn't speak English," Falcon said shrugging his shoulders.

"What's her name?"

"I call her Daisy," was the only answer Falcon had to give.

"This whole situation is very odd," Jason said staring down at the girl, "Almost too good to be true, finding a gorgeous naked woman wandering around, when none of us men have seen any sort of female for months."

"Believe me, I know." Falcon didn't need to be told the strangeness of the situation. And Jason didn't even know the half of it, didn't know the odd behavior of the girl.

"You're just lucky that the ship of women and settlers should be arriving soon, or the men might mutiny with jealousy over your having a concubine all to yourself."

"She isn't a concubine," Falcon's voice was angry and defensive.

"Oh yeah, and you expect me to believe you just found her naked in the woods and brought her back to live with you out of the kindness of your heart?" Jason asked sarcastically.

Falcon didn't need to answer, the guilt in his eyes telling his friend the whole story. Before Jason could call him on it, however, Daisy moaned and stirred a little in Falcon's arms.

"Daisy?" Falcon asked gently. Daisy groggily opened her eyes, she looked up at him sleepily and trustingly, apparently forgetting the fear that had caused her to run into the beam in the first place.

"Are you going to introduce me or what?" Jason asked.

Daisy looked over at Jason curiously. She reached out a arm and touched his chest with her little hand, patting it as if to inspect if he were really there.

Jason gave Falcon a strange look. "What's she doing?"

"Hell if I know."

Daisy seemed to have her fill of touching his chest, and her hand moved lower to feel his cock, patting it curiously.

She barely touched him there when Jason jumped back in surprise, Falcon also jerking Daisy backward.

"Don't do that, Daisy," he told her sternly, letting go of her knees so that she fell to her feet.

"Are you sure she isn't a concubine?" Jason joked nervously under his blush.

Falcon glared at him. "Look, I don't know where this girl came from, or anything about her past, but I don't think she meant anything by what she was doing," his harsh voice gentled as he looked down at her, "I think she was just curious."

"Aw, I know. I was just kidding. A man would only need to take one look at those big eyes to know she was as innocent as a babe."

Falcon grinned at his friend who was so understanding, and was grateful to know him. "Look, I was just going to make some supper, rabbit stew. Why don't you stay?"

"Yeah, that'd be great."

"Watch her for me while I go to the smoke house," he told his friend while stomping heavily to the door.

Falcon hurried back as fast as he could, partly to avoid anyone who might start asking him questions about the girl he had carried through camp earlier, and partly because he felt anxious when Daisy was out of his sight.

When he walked into the cabin, he laughed as he saw Jason gesturing wildly to himself while speaking his name loudly and slowly. Jason glared over at his friend before resuming his communication attempts with the the girl.

Jason saw Daisy curiously watching Falcon over by the stove. When she turned back to him, he thought to explain what his friend was doing. Making the same mistake Falcon had made earlier, Jason motioned as though he were eating.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.