Faerie Wings - Cover

Faerie Wings

Copyright© 2008 by cellophanesmile

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A little faerie in the New World is sent to be sacrificed to the Big Ones. Instead, though, she is found by a settler, who takes in the mysterious beauty.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Historical  

The air was wet, and it condensed on the little faerie's skin as fluttered through it. Flying over and below the heavy branches that covered the forest, she landed on bright green leaf, resting in the dew. Breathing heavily, her breasts rose and fell in a steady rhythm. She could smell the dawn awakening, and she happily splashed her wings in the water.

After a short rest, she stood up again, taking off to fly to the faerie home. The atmosphere she felt was not one she expected. The faeries where all somber, and she felt singled out from the rest of the group. The head faerie approached her and spoke without words. She was to be next.

The Big Ones, the horrible creatures who were not Fay, needed their yearly sacrifice. She knew the custom well, a chosen one would drink a potion that would make her big, and she would be left as a sacrifice for the big ones. She would be eaten.

She accepted her fate. Faeries could not live forever, after all.

The other faeries bathed her in rose water. They rubbed honey on her lips, and brushed her hair with a feather from a baby bird. They sang sweet melodies, and danced around her. They flew her to the sacrificial rock, and finally, Mother Faerie gave her the potion.

They scattered like the seeds of a dandelion before she drank it, having no doubt that she would. She placed the small bead of liquid to her lips, letting it flow down her throat.

When she drank it completely, she immediately felt the affects. Her body felt pain, something she didn't even know how to describe since it was something she had never felt before. Her legs stretched, and her toes. She felt herself getting bigger and bigger, but beside just the physical aspect, her feelings were also growing stronger and stronger.

With every inch she grew, she became more scared, worried, nervous, excited. She had never felt so much before. She wondered if it would ever stop, she hoped that it would soon.

Hope.

That was something new. Faeries always just accepted what happened to them and the world around them. They never thought of the future, only the now.

She did eventually stop growing, her body taking up the whole rock now, her feet hanging off the end. She looked up at the tree branches above her, not so big now.

She wondered if the Big Ones would ever come. She hoped that they would quickly, so at least the terrible waiting would be over, but then she hoped that they didn't. One of her new big feelings was a desire not to die.

She stayed there on the rock partly because she was too afraid to move, and partly because she knew it was her duty to be sacrificed to the big ones.

As time passed, she felt something in the pit of her stomach, something she had never felt before. While it wasn't pain, it was an uncomfortable gnawing feeling.

She saw her wings lying next to her, the only things that hadn't grown. They had broken off and had stayed in their perfectly tiny shape. She felt a wetness on her cheeks as she looked at them, but she didn't know what it was.

Her body was uncomfortable, but she didn't know how to relieve it. She just waited without moving. Waited and felt.


"My God, who are you?" Falcon asked as he approached the beautiful goddess lying naked on the slab of stone, her hair cascading about her like an ebony halo, weaving over her shoulders, one long tress curling about her navel. The tips of her breasts were just peaking out of the luscious black hair, like candle fire in a dark window.

Falcon watched as the girl scrambled onto her knees when she heard him, holding out her palms to him.

"What's your name?" Falcon asked the strange girl with chalk white skin and ashen hair. Her incredibly dark eyes fluttered over his figure, but she didn't respond.

"Do you speak English?" he asked, though it was clear by her vacant expression she didn't.

She just scooted closer to him, holding out her arms in an apparent gesture of offering. Well, Falcon thought, if she was offering herself to him.

He picked her up off the rock slab and was surprised at how incredibly light she was, even for her small size, she was unnaturally light. Falcon was too distracted by her nakedness, and apparent willingness, to really ponder it, though, and he simply laid her down in the soft moss.

He quickly wrestled down his pants, before spreading her thighs and lying between them. He took a moment to check if she was ready, placing his rough hand between her legs, but was disappointed to find her as dry as a desert.

Glancing up at her face, he tried to gage what she was feeling, but she just looked confused. Though he was already hard from just looking at the alluring little creature, and all he wanted to do was plunge his cock into her tight little whole, he didn't want to hurt her. So he started to gently massage her clit.

He glanced up at her face when he heard her gasp. She looked more surprised than anything, and was staring down at his hand on her pussy with wide eyes, as though what he was doing was the oddest thing in the world. Falcon grinned as her eyes filled her face, and continued to play with her clit.

She started to uneasily move her legs, and the surprised look on her face was slowly mixing with fear as the strange sensations he was building in her grew.

Soon she was wet, and he positioned his cock at her entrance. He pushed into her tight whole, glorying in the feeling of her around him. Then he started to arouse them both, bringing himself to the height of ecstasy and dragging her along with him.

As he was pounding into her Nyx grabbed at the familiar moss around her, frightened by the new, but pleasurable, sensations she was feeling. Her astonishment increased when suddenly the burnings between her legs erupted into a sensation like nothing she had ever felt before, like nothing she had ever even imagined.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.