Fun With Vanessa - Cover

Fun With Vanessa

Copyright© 2008 by Cleanshaven

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A stepdad discovers that life with his stepdaughter will never be the same again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

My sexual relationship with Vanessa had evolved to the point that we were very open with each other. Typically, each morning, I would be masturbating in bed waiting for her to come in to check herself in the mirror. Sometimes, she would just watch me until I came all over myself, but once in a while, she would get on the bed on all fours and suck me off. And of course, she was always dressed in her Victoria's Secret panties and bra, so I had all the inspiration I needed to blow a powerful load of cum down her throat.

After I came, she would often pull her panties off, hover over my face, and let me tongue her clit and ass until I brought her to a powerful orgasm. This routine went on for several months until she added a new twist.

On one particular morning, she came in and I was masturbating as usual. I was getting close to blowing my load when I noticed movement behind her.

"Who's there, Ness?"

"I brought you some company," she answered. Vanessa moved aside and I saw her sister, Sara, peeking sheepishly into the room.

"Oh, my God," I exclaimed, as I tried to cover my nakedness.

"It's okay, Bill, it's okay. She wants to come in. She wants to play with us."

Sara walked in timidly wearing only her panties. Her breasts, which had been developing, were at least 34c by now; pretty impressive for a girl of her age. My cock lurched in my hand, growing immediately to its full hardness and length. I watched the girls with anticipation as they pulled off their panties and climbed on the bed with me. Vanessa quickly grabbed my cock, swallowing it to the root, while Sara turned around and presented her gorgeous pussy and ass to me. While Vanessa sucked me, I grabbed Sara's hips and pulled her pussy to my mouth where I drove my tongue deep into her. She gasped when she felt me invade her.

"Are you okay, Sara," I asked with concern.

"Yeah, I'm alright," she panted. "That's the first time anybody ever touched me there."

My mind reeled. My God, this kid was still a virgin! I was going to do my best to please her. I slathered my tongue all over her sweet pussy and probed deeply into her tight butt hole. I paid special attention to flutter around her clitoris. As I worked on Sara, she pushed Vanessa off my cock and grabbed it to lick the pre-cum off. Then she held it by the base and licked it up and down in long strokes like a bullet pop.

No longer directly involved, Vanessa turned her attention to my butt hole where she tongued it deeply. When I moaned approvingly, she switched tactics and drove her finger deep into my ass. The sensation almost lifted me off the bed and I dove into Sara with even more gusto.

So here's the scenario: I'm tonguing my youngest stepdaughter's ass and clit like there's no tomorrow as she deep throats my cock while my other stepdaughter drills her finger into my quivering ass. And I'm moaning like a two-dollar whore, hoping that I'll cum before my head explodes!

Then I felt Vanessa move next to my face so she could have access to Sara's pussy. When I leaned over, she clamped on to Sara and pushed her tongue deep inside. Sara moaned sensually as her sister made urgent love to her.

The scenario was too much for me after a few seconds and I gripped my cock and pulled it from Sara's mouth to jerk it furiously.

"I can't hold off anymore, girls. I'm gonna ... I'm gonna ... Fuck, I'm gonna cummmm!"

I ripped into my cock like a madman and began spewing cum all over Sara's face while she tried to catch every spurt. Soon, Ness joined her sister and they both took turns licking the cum off my exploding cock. They sucked me relentlessly until I begged them to stop. We laid there in a tangled mess of arms and legs until the girls finally got up, dressed, and went back to their rooms to finish dressing for school. Eventually they called "goodbye" up to my room and slammed the front door behind them as they left.

I laid there in my post-orgasmic haze smelling of cum and hot pussy thinking "I must be the luckiest man in the world." To have sex with my beautiful stepdaughters is, how do they say, "priceless!"

That same scenario continued on for several months until we got surprised one morning by their mother coming home early, but that, as they say, is another story...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.