Something Better - Cover

Something Better

Copyright© 2008 by Ozmanga

Chapter 11: Wednesday evening and later

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Wednesday evening and later - An illustrated tale of two young home-invaders intent on making something better of their mis-spent youth. And what could be better than Mary, the sexually deprived wife of the vicar of Skirmish?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

if image doesn't load, click reload on your browser

Matthew received the good news in Room Number Three as he was kneeling astride the vicar's wife, with his rampant cock slithering between her breasts. The metal-framed bed rocked and squeaked as he banged away. He gripped Mary's tits hard in his big hands causing his victim to cry out in unheeded protest. Samantha sneered at her panting "husband" and waited, hands on hips, until he came. He spent his semen on the tall blonde's abbreviated halter top, pushed up in his haste to ravage Mary's tits. When Samantha told him of the offer made by the vodka sales team he was a pleased as his she was.

"Samantha ... don't do this," said Mary struggling to sit up. "You were my friend. You are making a terrible mistake ... You're a farmer not a madam."

"Shut up, Mary. I'll make more money tonight than this farm and stables has made in a year. I don't mind Matthew fucking your tits to get you used to the idea. I won't mind if a couple of hairy assed traveling salesmen want to play with you in the punishment room. If they want to see a bit of lezzie action, well, I'll provide that for them too." She reached between Mary's legs and gripped the blonde's swollen pussy lips and pinched.

Mary gave a cry of pain and despair.

"You won't say a word to the authorities. I've seen pictures of some of the things you got up to in the Manse with Pip and Byron and know they've got a hold over you. You'll do as I say and, if you're a good girl tonight, I'll let you go home and be the vicar's wife until I need you again."

Matthew had pulled up his riding breeches and stood by the bed. "Are you going to fist-fuck her, or what?" he asked. Samantha withdrew her hand from Mary's crotch. She shook her head.

"We had best get these whores cleaned up and looking the part," said Samantha. She pulled at the tattered remains of Mary's Jodhpurs. They had been ripped in Matthew's initial assault on Mary's pussy.

"Take her boots off, and that filthy halter-top," Samantha said. "I'll get the twins to take the women one at a time to our bathroom in the farmhouse. Get them washed and shampooed. Find something for them to wear. Pip tells me my friend Mary has some sexy underwear in the Manse. He might have to go and get a selection. Then it's "hands off" until tonight's party is over. God, I can't believe how lucky we've been."


In the Manse Jeremy had managed to roll off the bed and wriggle to the bedroom door. It was difficult for him to get to his feet and turn the door handle, bound as he was with yards of cotton rope pinning his arms behind him, but somehow he managed the task. Jeremy fell through the opened door and wriggled along the corridor to the top of the staircase. Unfortunately the vicar misjudged his ability to control his descent. He cracked his head on the stone-flagged kitchen floor and lost consciousness.


Bishop Carmine spoke quietly to the powerful criminal on the other end of his secure phone.

"Thank you for taking my call, Convener." he said. "It has taken me longer than I had hoped to reach you so I will be brief and to the point."

"Please," said the Convener of the Company Council.

"I am aware that your current Director has ordered the killing of a number of what he terms 'illicit' operators in the Skirmish Valley area. To be precise I have information that his assassins plan to kill and burn all associated with an unauthorized brothel located in Jefferson's Farm. I can give you a geographical location if you require it."

"There is no requirement. I know the area. The Director is acting within his terms of reference. May I ask how you heard this rumor?"

Carmine laughed briefly. "You may ask. It is no rumor. Please will you rescind the Director's order and convene an emergency meeting of your council at the farm to judge the

individuals concerned, two of whom are the local vicar and his wife. Two of several innocent victims, I am assured, of a pair of wild youths recently released from custody."

"Carla Malone's adoptive sons."

"I believe so."

"She claims to have no contact with them."

"So I'm told, Convener. I believe her."

"Hmm ... what would you do should I not agree to your request?"

"I would have no alternative other than to alert the federal authorities immediately. I am confident they would act promptly to detain your colorful trio of killers.'

"Why not do so now? No, don't answer that. I appreciate your dilemma. I will do as you request, your Grace. Will you attend the meeting?"

"No. I would prefer to remain in the background."

"In that case, goodbye your Grace."

As the Convener ended the call he sent for his executive officer and issued the necessary instructions to arrange the emergency Council meeting for eight o'clock Thursday morning at the farm.

Then he dialed the Director's number and told him of the bishop's intervention.

"I want you to send a signal to Mr Blue cancelling the proposed action. But send it when it is too late for him to comply. I doubt whether the bishop will press for an investigation after the event if he has proof I tried to halt the operation. I shall be suitably apologetic. And tell Malone she is to attend the emergency Council at the farm herself. I'll speak to her there."


The twins had Agnes naked in the bath. They had washed her pink stockings and the foundation garment she had been wearing since their birthday orgy and were happily shampooing her soft brown hair. Agnes was wary of the twins. Since her abduction they had not always been gentle with her but now they soaped and stroked her with the tenderness they had shown earlier and she relaxed. They told her about the opening-night party planned for the evening then wondered, maliciously, which opening the salesmen would prefer. "This one or that," they joked as they fingered and fisted her nether regions. Agnes squealed with a mixture of fear and delight.


Pip drove the Honda back to the Manse to collect some of Mary's sexy underwear bought for her honeymoon but unworn due to lack of enthusiasm on Jeremy's part. He was surprised to see the vicar standing by the kitchen table trying to saw through his bonds using a bread-knife jammed into a drawer. He shook his head, picked the vicar up in a fireman's lift and carried him upstairs and dumped him back on the bed.

"Stay put this time you silly old bugger. Your wife's going to enjoy herself tonight. We've got three traveling salesmen looking for a good time. Pity you can't watch but, don't worry, I'll take some pictures."

Pip helped himself to Mary's bottom drawer and departed whistling.


Gladys was just getting out of the bath when Pip returned from the Manse He gave the twins his haul of underwear and suggested they kept Gladys in black. While they were sorting the clothes he cornered the petite woman in the bathroom and made her fellate him promising her a spell in the pillory if she spilled a drop of his ejaculation. She struggled to obey him and he rewarded her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Whose next for the tub," he asked the twins. "Mary or Elvira? I'll fetch her for you"

The twins wanted Mary next. They had found a black lace teddy with high cut thighs rather like Agnes' foundation-garment and were debating whether she should wear that or a black and scarlet-trimmed peek-a-boo bra, garter-belt and French knickers. Pip said he'd fetch her for a bath, shampoo and fitting and strolled over to the club munching a sandwich Samantha had made for lunch.

He found Mary naked in room three and led her barefoot back to the farmhouse. He told her he'd been back to the Manse and why. He said Jeremy was anxious to join them but, at present, he was all tied up. Mary regarded him with disgust and stepped into the bathroom were a fresh warm bath had been prepared by the twins.

Pip collected Gladys. The twins had done a good job on her. She wore high-heeled black pumps and clean black stockings held up by a broad elastic lace garter belt with four suspender straps. A matching bra and a black gloves contrasted with her white flesh. The ensemble was topped off with a black straw hat. They had given her eye shadow and a bright crimson lipstick. Mary who had never seen the Chair of the Women's Auxiliary wear any make up was amazed at the transformation. She called, "Gladys, you look lovely," as the smaller woman walked past the bathroom door but Gladys did not acknowledge the greeting.


Matthew stood eating his sandwich and looking at the Elvira's exposed and defenceless body still locked into the pillory. When he finished eating he patted her smooth, muscular rump. He rubbed her pussy and pushed his thumb into her ass before he walked around the head board and pushed the same thumb into her open mouth.

"I could fuck a neat little blonde like you all day long but it's "hands off" after the kids have dressed you up for tonight's show so how do like it? Asshole or cunt?"

Elvira snarled a curse at the riding master. The ring-gag mangled her words.

"I'll take it that's 'asshole'," Matthew said as he positioned himself behind the bogus auditor. "So you wanted to ride, eh? Well mount this Ms Argent, " and he pushed his erection into her unlubricated anus. As he panted and pushed and groped for her swinging breasts Elvira took her pleasure in thinking what she would do to him when the opportunity arose.

The twins were intrigued by Elvira's hard muscular body and baby face. They handled her with a degree of respect they had not shown the other captive "whores". When she was ready to be dressed the twins could come up with nothing sexier than her skivvy with its cutouts for her breasts and a pair of long black grip top stockings that reached almost to her fork. A pair of Agnes patent leather pumps fitted her small feet before she was escorted to Room Number one.


Jeremy managed to get downstairs a second time and on this occasion he was able to jam the bread-knife firmly in the drawer and saw through the ropes holding his hands together behind his back. He removed the ball-gag and untied his legs. Without giving a thought to what he could do when he arrived Jeremy set out on foot for the farm as the sun was going down.

As he jogged along the narrow road in the falling light Jeremy failed to hear the Company sedan come up behind him until a blast of its horn sent him tumbling into the ditch. Mr Yellow got out.

"It's the vicar," he called. "He's okay. Where are you heading, vicar?"

"The farm. Jefferson's Farm. It's up the road a way."

"That's where we're going. Jump in we'll give you a lift."

"Er. No thanks..."

"Get in. You've no choice." said Mr Yellow sadly pushing him into the back seat. "I hate it when we do priests," he grumbled. "It's unlucky."

Samantha and Matthew met the bogus vodka salesmen at the gate.

Samantha said "Hi, I'm Sam. I'm the Madam of this new establishment," and led the way into the candle-lit club-house. Matthew, with a jolly "I'll take care of the vicar," escorted the Reverend Jones to an unoccupied room and locked him in. Jeremy tried to protest but Matthew told him to shut up or he'd be bound and gagged. Jeremy sat on the bed and sulked.

The free crates of vodka—in fact bought that afternoon and paid for by Mr Blue on behalf of the Must Hang Dude Ranch—were unloaded and carried into the unfinished "club-house".The promised oil lanterns were unloaded from the trunk and the party began.

Mr Blue handed a bottle each to Samantha, Matthew, Pip and Byron and the twins and insisted they drank a toast to the best little whore-house in Skirmish Valley. He had doctored several bottles with a Rohypnol mixture and filled three marked bottles with water. These were the ones held by him and his colorful companions.

"Let's see the girls," said a hearty Mr Blue. "And have a drink to celebrate. Don't worry about glasses. Everyone has a bottle. Cheers!" He lifted his bottle of water to his lips and drank deep. The others in the club room followed suit.

Samantha wiped her lips with the back of her hand and asked Matthew, Pip and Byron to do the honors and parade the girls. The men had another swig of adulterated vodka and hurried to do her bidding.

"You gotta understand, guys, we weren't planning on opening just yet. The girls aren't properly broken in," said Samantha.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.