Something Better - Cover

Something Better

Copyright© 2008 by Ozmanga

Chapter 9: Sunday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Sunday - An illustrated tale of two young home-invaders intent on making something better of their mis-spent youth. And what could be better than Mary, the sexually deprived wife of the vicar of Skirmish?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

if image doesn't load, click the reload button on your browser

Jeremy woke with a start at five o'clock. His head ached. He felt sick. His ass was aflame and his much abused penis was red-raw and still hard as a rock. He groaned as he remembered Byron forcing him to wash down a fistful of blue and pink pills with his best Cabernet Sauvignon before setting those terrible young women on him.

That was after the "party" proper had started. Beforehand he had been made to shave the pudenda of the two abducted women and his wife.

Gladys had wept while he shaved her. She was now convinced he was the villain of the piece and leading her on when he first arrived in the parish was just another piece of his devilry. Agnes had giggled. She still believed that her rape and abduction were part of an elaborate game dreamed up by the twins who had somehow managed to persuade the vicar to join in. Mary, god bless her, had smiled at him and whispered, "Do what they tell you. All things pass."

The twins had insisted the three women were dressed up for the party and set about the task with the enthusiasm of kindergarten kids dressing dollies. They found floral hats and high heels for all three from Mary's wardrobe and clothes they had brought from Rose Cottage. Agnes was fitted out in a tight pink and white foundation-garment that pushed her ample bosom into two proud mounds. It had elastic straps like a garter belt and the twins found a pair of pink stockings for Agnes to wear. Gladys was given black grip-top stockings and black evening gloves and for Mary the twins found a transparent baby-doll nightie she had planned to wear on her honeymoon but had sadly put it away unseen.

While the dressing up and consequent tom-foolery was going on Jeremy was employed making sandwiches and opening wine while Pip and Byron watched the twins having fun. When the food and drink was ready Pip made everyone sit at the table except Jeremy who he told to stand where everyone could see him. The twins and Byron tucked in to the food with gusto. The three women in hats ate sparingly.

"Our first act, this evening, folks," Pip said in a phoney fair-ground barker's accent, "is the stripper vicar. So put your hands together for Jeremy Jones as he removes his apparel piece by piece." In a normal voice he said "Get your gear off Jeremy or I'll change the bill to feature Pip and his Snicker-Snee and the attempt to beat the world record and defrock a priest in under twenty seconds."

"Do it, Jeremy," called Mary. "Don't risk his knife."

"Do it! Do it!" echoed the Twins clapping their hands as Jeremy with a look of despair started to undress. Soon he was naked but his torment continued.

Pip produced a napkin and used it to blindfold the naked vicar then told him to kneel. Jeremy sank to his knees on the kitchen flags.

"Will the three ladies in the lovely hats please step forward?"

No one moved.

"You don't have a choice really so get your asses over here and stand in line before I get angry."

Mary rose and stood in front of Jeremy. Agnes followed. The twins bundled Gladys into position.

"Now ladies we're going to test the nose and palate of the renowned connoisseur of claret and cunt. One at a time, with your hands behind your back approach the vicar and allow him to smell and taste your newly shaven and bathed pussies. Vicar you task is to identify correctly all three lovely ladies. If you do there will be a reward if you fail, dire punishment. Are you ready?"

"Ooh," giggled the twins

Pip pushed Agnes in front of the kneeling figure. "Sample the bouquet, taste the essence. Tell me who is she?"

Jeremy could see the pink stockings under his blindfold but nevertheless sniffed and licked the proffered slit. He heard Agnes take a sharp breath and he pulled his head away.

"Steady, vicar," said Pip. "Take another, longer taste of the pale pink. Let the twat juice tickle your taste buds. Make the lady melt. You should be good at this now given the practice you've had."

Jeremy complied. Agnes, after a minute or two giggled and enjoyed a mild orgasm. She was led away.

"Who was she?"

"Agnes. It was Agnes Doonside ... for god's sake Pip stop this humiliating performance."

"It's only just started, vicar," said Pip taking Mary by the elbow and placing her in position. "Who have we here?"

The taste and contours of his wife's sex were familiar to his tongue. She pressed her pussy into his face and as his lips and tongue massaged her tender flesh until she pretended to climax.

Jeremy did not need the sight of Mary's long naked legs to answer,"Mary."

"So if you're right so far number three must be Gladys. Let's see." He whipped off the blindfold. "A round of applause for the cunt-sniffing, pussy-licking, priest if you please."

Byron slow hand-clapped.

"He should lick her just the same as the others," said Sandra or Sarah.

"No." shouted Gladys. "Not him. Never."

"I think he should do it until she comes," said Sarah or Sandra.

"Good idea," said Pip wrapping his arms around Gladys' chest below her breasts. "Help him."

Jeremy struggled but the twins twisted his arms painfully behind his back and forced his face into Glady's groin. He kept his mouth shut, pressed hard against her smoothness until one of the twins kicked him in the kidneys. After he had finished screaming Jeremy was told to leave his mouth open and do a proper job on the wriggling Gladys or risk another— possibly lethal— kick. He did as he was told and after a short time felt the Chair of the Women's Auxiliary relax the accept his thrusting tongue with little grunts of pleasure and firm but gentle counter-thrusts. She wept as she came and apologized. "I didn't mean to," she said.

That was when Byron told the twins to hold him tight as he force fed the vicar a salad of pills and a goblet of deep red wine.

After that Jeremy remembered little. The twins took him in hand and led him up the stairs. There was the dildo—and a cucumber. And Mary riding him with Agnes playing with Mary's breasts and Gladys apologizing yet again as he sodomized her before she sat on his face. He shook his head but the visions became no clearer and it hurt.

The big bed was full of naked bodies. The twins looked very vulnerable without their party dresses. He couldn't remember whether he had fucked either of them but from the state of their thighs someone had. Probably Pip and Byron to whom the waif-like figures clung. Gladys lay there as well. She had lost her hat and one glove. Her bare hand covered her swollen labia.

Jeremy tottered into the next bedroom and found Mary. Her wrists had been tied to the bed-head and her ankles to the posts at the foot of the bed. Agnes lay curled up by her side her mouth only a few inches from an erect nipple. Mary's eyes flickered open.

"Not again, Jeremy" she sighed. "Please god, not again"

"You're awake?"

Mary nodded. "Are you sober now? You're still sporting a hard-on."

"It won't go down,"Jeremy grumbled.

"They didn't give me any pills. I was the hand-held camera chick until the Twins insisted on something else. God you were high."

"Did I... ?" Jeremy said as he untied the soft cotton ropes.

"Everyone. I was your favorite but you had a go at everyone. Including Pip. You nearly nailed him before he realized what was happening and floored you. How's your chin?"

"Sore. Bathroom?"

"Let's go."

Later, as Jeremy struggled into his trousers, Mary asked him how he would perform his Sunday duties—two services, all over by eleven—he replied,"With difficulty."


Carmine showered before donning his robes and attending early communion in the palace chapel. While the devout prayed Carmine replayed in his mind his last rape of Olivia and the sublime coordination of her final ear-piercing scream and his orgasm.


Elvira Silverstone woke to find instructions on her lap-top. She was to investigate the situation in Skirmish. She was to pose as an auditor. She was not to attempt to stay at the Manse but find lodgings in Shepsville. She was to find and report on the whereabouts of Pip and Byron. She was to report to Carmine alone and should anything go badly wrong she was to rely on her own good sense and para-military training, because she would be all alone. She also found a copy of the e-mail Carmine had sent to the Reverend Jones warning him of a visit by the auditor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.