Something Better - Cover

Something Better

Copyright© 2008 by Ozmanga

Chapter 8: Saturday Afternoon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Saturday Afternoon - An illustrated tale of two young home-invaders intent on making something better of their mis-spent youth. And what could be better than Mary, the sexually deprived wife of the vicar of Skirmish?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

if image doesn't load, click the reload button on your browser

Agnes hadn't seen Gladys for some days. She felt guilty that her new found friendship for the Jefferson twins had occupied her mind to the exclusion of almost everything else. She had made a cake to celebrate the twins eighteenth birthday and they had said they would call in at Rose Cottage at about four o'clock to share it. She debated whether to invite her old friend and fellow stalwart of the Women's Auxiliary to tea at four. If I did, she thought, Gladys would surely notice how happy the girls make me and perhaps be persuaded to join us. On the other hand she might throw a righteousness fit and we might never speak again.

After lunch she walked into the village and knocked on the door of the small brick house Gladys rented from the postmistress. No one answered and Agnes, thinking something may be wrong with her friend, used the keys she had been given to open the door and go in. The house was empty but in the center of Gladys' small dinner table was an envelope with "Agnes" scrawled across it. Agnes opened the letter and read.

Agnes Dear, I am determined to get incontrovertible evidence that Mary Jones is a slut who not only dresses like one but who behaves like one carrying on with those two city boys who look at one so lewdly. I'm off to my hide in the wood above the Manse. If I get the chance I'll catch the whore at her game and expose the trollop for what she is—a husband-poaching gold-digger. Gladys.

The poor woman's obsession is getting out of hand, thought Agnes. Well, that solves the question do I invite her to tea or relax with those wonderful girls.

As she was locking Gladys' door behind her Agnes was surprised to see the city youths' Honda pull up in front of the gate. Pip got out she saw he was holding Gladys' camera. He was surprised to find Agnes there. He said Gladys had called at the Manse during the morning but had left her camera behind when she departed. He thought he might return it to her.

"How thoughtful of you, Pip, but she's not in. If you let me have it I'll give it to her when I see her next."

"Thanks," he said and reluctantly handed the camera to her. She dropped the note addressed "Agnes". Pip hesitated for a moment as she picked up the note. Then he climbed back into the Honda and drove off.


In the kitchen of the Manse Gladys, naked with her hands tied behind her back, knelt in front of Byron's chair. He was wearing only a singlet and she was regarding his limp but long cock as if it was a serpent. Jeremy, fully dressed, stood nervously behind her.

"I don't like it," he said. "She can't stay here. And she can't go home. This impossible situation has got completely out of control. I knew it would end in disaster." He wrung his hands.

"Calm down, you miserable old pouff. Think yourself lucky Pip came back to the Manse when he did. Your pathetic secret would be all over the village by now and no doubt we would be up to our bollocks in mud and policemen."

He leant forward and stroked Gladys' cheek.

"Look on the bright side. We've got another cunt to share. Not a bad looker once I stripped her of those dowdy rags she always seemed to wear. Fucks like a plank, but we'll soon have her loose as a goose and playing all those naughty games she saw on the screen-saver. Go upstairs, Jeremy, and get me a ring gag. I'll start her deep-throat training."

Gladys had said few words since Pip walked in on her sitting watching the screen of his notebook. She had tried to run but Pip caught her before she reached the door. With Mary's reluctant assistance he had removed Gladys' heavy shoes and socks, taped her ankles to the front legs of a kitchen chair and her hands to the top of the backrest. Gladys had glared at Mary. She was still half convinced that the younger woman was the cause of all her woes and said so. Mary shrugged and walked slowly upstairs to the bathroom.

The livid red welts across Mary's rump caused Gladys a moment of satisfaction before Pip used his knife to cut away her pleated tartan skirt, her high-necked blouse and her functional but unglamourous underwear. He was surprised that Gladys in the nude made a pretty picture. Her best feature he thought was her proportionally long legs and slim ankles. Her breasts, though small, were shapely and she had a narrow waist. He made up his mind that Gladys was going to stay.

Pip had reached out and fingered Gladys' cunt. Watching the pornographic material on Pip's machine had juiced her up but even so she screamed when Pip rammed his cock into her without warning and proceeded to fuck her solidly for half an hour. She climaxed, sobbing "I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to," just before Pip ejaculated and the Reverend Jones appeared, ring-gag in hand. Byron returned shortly after.

Jeremy prepared a lunch of bread, cheese and pickled onions. Neither Gladys nor Mary, who was asleep on the bed, ate anything. After eating Pip set out to try and get some of Gladys' things in a suitcase from her house to make it look as though she had gone away suddenly. But he met Agnes and she had seen the camera he had taken along as an excuse for being seen near Gladys' house. He had to give it up. He cursed the fact. There was no telling what she might have snapped before he and Mary returned from the farm. He had also seen the note Gladys left for Agnes. He was concerned Agnes would put two and two toether and that it might not be so easy to cover up Gladys' disappearance. Then he had an inspiration.

"Byron, look after the shop for an hour or two. I've got to sort out this mess. Why don't you and Jeremy fuck some life into our new acquisition while I'm away?"


The twins arrived at Rose Cottage promptly at four o'clock. They had changed out of their morning rig into two identical pink chiffon party dresses. Agnes greeted them effusively with pats and kisses and served tea, cake and chocolate biscuits in the bedroom. When one of them slid her small hand up Agnes' leg and under the elastic lace that fringed her panties the hostess was in seventh heaven. The other unbuttoned Agnes' blouse and fondled her left breast.

The twins gently undressed the cuddly brown haired woman until she was completely naked. Agnes relaxed completely amid clouds of pink chiffon and tried to return kiss for kiss and caress for exciting caress.

"Is that Sandra or Sarah?" cooed Agnes as the girl stroking her breast kissed her on the cheek.

"Does it matter," the young woman giggled. "You'll never guess whose tits we played with this morning."

"Oh, you naughty girls. What have you been up to with who?" said Agnes melting with pleasure as the twins kept up the subtle pressure.

"You mean who have we been up, Agnes. And we were up her ... with our fists."

Agnes felt Sarah or Sandra put more fingers in her pussy and then make a fist. The young woman pushed slowly and Agnes tensed then relaxed as she felt the small hand enter her pussy. She gasped with excitement. And reveled in the warm glow of slow sex.

"Guess. It's someone you know."

"Not Gladys?" said Agnes, suddenly concerned that the twins might have something to do with her friends absence.

"No, silly," giggled Sandra or Sarah. "Younger than Gladys and taller."

"Not Mary? Not the vicar's wife."

"Yes. Mary Mary quite contrary."

"And she let you? She welcomed your attentions?" asked Agnes and the thought that she now had the possibility of handling the glorious breasts she had admired for the last three months filled her with joyous anticipation, which was shattered by the twins next bit of gossip.

"No. She didn't welcome what we did. But we did it anyway. We put her in the thing the boys built—a pillar something—and she couldn't move. Then Pip cut off her clothes and we got to play with her tits."

"Really? Mary?"

"Yes. We pulled on her fat brown nipples like this," said one.

"And nibbled them."

"Then Matthew fucked her."

"Only after Mummy ripped her panties off,"

"Your father f ... fucked Mary Jones? While you were playing with her tits?" said Agnes feeling less happy by the minute.

"Yes! Only Matthew's not our father. He's Mummy's boyfriend and a very good horseman."

"Pip is better."

"Don't let Matthew hear you say that."

"Girls! Girls! What happened next to Mary Jones?" said Agnes. The fist in her pussy was causing her some discomfort as the twin began to pump her arm in and out. Agnes tried to ease away but the girl would not be denied.

"Byron fucked her up the ass and Pip nearly choked her on his cock," said one.

"At the same time," added the other. "Then Mummy made her use her tongue. Like I want you to do now for me," said Sandra or Sarah smothering Agnes face with her pussy.

"While we got behind her and fisted her cunt just like I'm fisting you, Agnes, darling."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.