Something Better - Cover

Something Better

Copyright© 2008 by Ozmanga

Chapter 5: Thursday to Tuesday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Thursday to Tuesday - An illustrated tale of two young home-invaders intent on making something better of their mis-spent youth. And what could be better than Mary, the sexually deprived wife of the vicar of Skirmish?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

if image doesn't show, please click the reload button in your browser

Thursday morning dawned wet and windy. The christening went ahead as planned but the weather was so bad Gladys was unable to see what was happening in the Manse and took no pictures of birds, feathered or fleshy.

That morning Mary endured another couple of Pip's "doubles". The first was when the rapists forced both of their cocks into her vagina at the same time. The youths made a game of it. There was no foreplay. Mary was stretched on the kitchen floor on her back with Pip on her left and Byron on her right. Pip rammed his thick cock into Mary's lubricated cunt. Byron pretended to be offended Pip that had taken his turn with the whore and struggled to insert his longer erection. She was stretched and it hurt. Despite her screams and pleas for them to stop the cousins fucked her until they came, one after the other, then beat her with their leather belts for failing to obey instructions. Afterwards the young men bent her over the kitchen table and, when they were ready, they did the same thing again, only doggy fashion, Byron behind and below his cousin.

When Jeremy returned from his clerical duties he found his wife kneeling on the kitchen floor trying to fellate both uninvited guests at once. All three were naked Her thighs were streaked with drying jism. She held both shafts and was trying without much success to pump and suck both heads. She was trying make noises indicating she was ecstatic about the arrangement. He watched, appalled, as first Pip came on her face and in her long blonde hair and then Byron who shot his heavy load onto her naked breasts.

Mary said, "Thank you, sirs," in an hollow voice that signified exhaustion.

Jeremy went to assist his wife to get up and go to the bathroom to clean up but Pip stopped him.

"The whore hasn't come. Now she's gonna masturbate. Rub those slime-covered tits, bitch. Let's see those nipples swell. Tell us how you like it."

Mary regarded him balefully.

"Oh, Philip," Mary sighed falsely. "And Byron, you're both so masterful and strong. Thank you for fucking me."

She looked from one naked youth to the other. One hand slid over her slippery tits while the other lightly stroked her swollen pussy. "Ooh," she said quietly. "I love it when you're both inside me at the same time." She panted as she appeared to do what she had been ordered to. "Two big, throbbing cocks filling me with hot come," she closed her eyes and pretended to approach her climax. "Ooh," she crooned. Then a series of short sharp "Ah's"

"My pussy ... my mouth ... and next time..." Mary's voice changed from the soft purr she had been using to a harsh screech. "Oh ... Oh ... but ... if you try to force them both up my ass at the same time I'll split. You'll kill me, you sadistic psychopathic young thugs."

Pip scowled and reached for his belt but Jeremy stepped in front of him.

"You have gone too far young man. This brutal game has to stop now"

For a moment Pip's temper flared and he reached for his knife. Then his rage died and he conceded that perhaps Jeremy was right and it was time to go softly with his "whore" and her husband if he and Byron were to achieve their aim. The old queer is right, he thought. It's been fun breaking Mary. But it's time to consolidate. To settle in to the village. We'll make friends. Chat up Agnes and her sidekick Gladys. Get to know those two cheeky little cunts from the farm up the valley. Maybe visit their Momma and Poppa. In the meantime use Mary to earn us a few dollars to fund the operation and buy some candy.

"Yeah," said Pip. "Get her cleaned up. I'll get lunch. Then I'll tell you what we're going to do tomorrow.


"No," said Jeremy firmly. "Mary stays here or I call the police and damn the consequences." They were all four sitting around the kitchen table drinking coffee made by Byron.

"Even if one of those consequences is you bleeding to death in your cellar?" snapped Pip.

He wouldn't dare, thought Jeremy, Would he? "Even so," said the Reverend Jones primly.

"It's no big deal, vicar," said Byron, nervously. He knew his cousin was quite capable of carrying out the threats he had made to the vicar's manhood."We book into a top hotel in the city. Nothing sleazy. Place a discreet ad in the Adult Services column of the classifieds. Something like, 'Seven diamond beauty-consultant in town for short visit. Hourly audiences. Sat-Sun only. Phone —a disposable cell phone number.' We would bring her back on Monday morning. Pip and me would vet the tricks and be on hand to stop any nastiness."

"I'm quite inured to nastiness," said Mary. She had bathed and was wrapped in a soft toweling bathrobe. She was surprised that she felt only mildly concerned at Pip's plan to prostitute her. Perhaps I really am just 'fuck meat', she thought. The idea of being sold by these two louts did not send her into a panic.

"But why?" asked Jeremy. "I thought your treatment of Mary was the result of an excess of youthful hormones and a way of taking revenge on me. Now it seems you want to market her charms not enjoy them in your own disgustingly rough manner."

"It's the money, stupid," said Pip."Do you know how much a top-rate hooker can earn in a hour?"

Jeremy shook his head.

"Upwards of $5,000. Of course that's toward the top end of the scale. We couldn't ask that for Mary just yet but she'll fetch a good price, believe me. Specially if we get her to a beautician and hairdresser on Saturday afternoon. No need for new clothes. She's got some nice stuff in her wardrobe including some very sexy underwear. You probably didn't notice."

Jeremy shifted uncomfortably on his chair. He hadn't noticed.

"How much money do you expect your proposed weekend jaunt to the city to raise, given expenses for hotel, gas, visit to beauty-salon and hairdresser?" asked Jeremy. "I presume you have done some sort of cost/benefit analysis."

"At least $6,000 to $8,000 depending on the number of tricks she pulls," said Pip without hesitation. "Do you want to see my calculations, vicar?"

Jeremy nodded and took the notebook Pip had placed on the table in front of him. The vicar scanned the page of notes and figures for a minute and then looked up.

"I will give you $7,000 for my wife's services this weekend," he said.

"No, Jeremy!" said Mary "I told you not to offer them..."

"It's only money," said Jeremy. "Well, Pip, do we have a bargain?"

The young rapist toyed with the idea. A sure-fire no-risk $7,000 against an uncertain and tricky operation with, potentially, slightly higher profit, he thought.

"Yeah. Okay with you Byron?"

The older youth smiled and nodded.

"Why not," said Pip. "I want a cash check made payable to Philip Brown dated Friday and she's all yours from when we leave tomorrow morning to Monday breakfast. We'll visit some friends in the city. Do some shopping. We will bring you back a big black dildo, Mary and some pep-pills for you, vicar."

Neither of the Jones's spoke.

"Now," said Pip standing up and stretching. "Both of you strip naked. Bend over the table. You may hold hands. It's time for a little celebratory sodomy."


When the cousins had departed Mary and Jeremy again talked about what they could do to get rid of the pair permanently. Mary thought that it was now clear that youthful high-spirits and inflamed libido was not the only things driving the pair. They wanted wanted something else, not necessarily something better.

"First they debauch their victims—Rosalie and her boyfriend, Teddy and his mother, me and you—then they prostitute them. When I called them white-slavers they looked positively pleased. I think they would turn the Manse into a brothel if they could see a way to making it possible," Mary pronounced. Jeremy sadly agreed with her.

Pip and Byron did not return on the following Monday morning and for one happy day Jeremy and Mary hoped their uninvited guests had found something better in the city. When the pair did return on Monday night, hung-over and crapulous, they went straight to bed without touching either the vicar or his wife.

Pip and Byron were still sleeping off the excesses of their weekend in the city on Tuesday morning when Jeremy left for the Parish Council meeting and Mary took the Toyota into Shepsville to shop. She again met Gladys in the parking lot. The older woman was disappointed to find Mary dressed respectably in blouse and skirt with her bosom safely fettered by a bra. Gladys asked after the "young visitors" and was gratified to hear they had only just returned from a visit to their relatives in the city. She decided to pay a surprise visit to the Manse, camera in hand, as soon as she finished at the store. Gladys was certain that she would soon get evidence to show Mary Jones was a wanton and an adulteress who should be whipped through the village as an example to others.

Pip was up and about when Mary returned to the house with the shopping. Her heart dropped when she saw he was holding a large black plastic dildo of the sort designed to stimulate the clitoris while vibrating like a jack-hammer inside the vagina. He helped Mary put the shopping away then told her to get upstairs and get out of her "vicars-wife outfit". She did as she was bid and when she was naked demonstrated for Pip and his cousin the effectiveness of the gift Pip had bought. She didn't have to fake a climax. The dildo was very well designed and the soft plastic was kinder to her bruised pussy than Pip's rigid-veined hardness or Byron's smooth length. She watched the two young men stroke their cocks while she pleasured herself to orgasm then she put aside the vibrator and offered herself to them.

When they had finished fucking her Byron, still naked and wet from his shower, went with her to her wardrobe to select an outfit "fit for a whore". He found two pair of jodhpurs. The summer-weight pair was made of tan stretch Lycra and fit Mary like a thin coat of latex. Without panties the material molded itself to her smoothly shaved pudendum revealing swollen, slightly parted, labia. From behind she looked naked. "Very sexy. You can play Madam Lash when Jeremy gets home," said Byron. "Put your boots on and spurs too if you've got them."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.