Something Better - Cover

Something Better

Copyright© 2008 by Ozmanga

Chapter 4: Tuesday afternoon - Wednesday night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Tuesday afternoon - Wednesday night - An illustrated tale of two young home-invaders intent on making something better of their mis-spent youth. And what could be better than Mary, the sexually deprived wife of the vicar of Skirmish?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

if image doesn't show, click the reload button on your browser

Pip allowed Mary to keep on wearing the yellow dress when they returned from their shopping expedition. Which was just as well because the vicar's wife had an unexpected visitor that Tuesday afternoon.

Mary heard the visitor's footsteps on the path leading to the kitchen door just in time. Pip was fucking her doggy fashion against the kitchen table, her skirt lifted to expose her round backside. She snarled at Pip to stop and take himself, and his rampant cock, off to warn Jeremy and Byron in the study. Pip didn't argue. The young woman managed one quick wipe of her pussy with a tissue before Agnes Doonside of Rose Cottage knocked at the door.

"Hello Mary," said Agnes. She was a slightly plumper, prettier, version of her friend Gladys Wilson —same brown hair and eyes—and thought by some of the villagers to be gay despite her marriage to the late Lerner Doonside. "I remembered I promised you some basil seedlings at the last Auxiliary meeting. I hope my dropping in isn't inconvenient?"

"Not at all, Agnes," said Mary."Do come in," she smiled, smoothing down the turned-up hem of her dress."Thank you for the seedlings. I'll plant them out tomorrow. Would you like tea? coffee? A glass of wine?"

Agnes, knowing the vicar had a good cellar, opted—as she usually did—for wine.

Later, sitting comfortably at one of the tables in the garden with a glass of chilled Chardonnay and a plate of cookies Agnes asked about the "young visitors". Mary stuck to the story that Pip had outlined. She said Jeremy had agreed to take in two youths from the city at the successful completion of their rehabilitation to give them a taste of country living.

"How kind of the vicar," said Agnes."We are lucky to have him. Such a generous man. I believe he had some kind of nervous breakdown in his city parish before he came here. It's an ill wind..."

"Yes. He's quite recovered now," said Mary hastily. "Another cookie, Agnes?"

"But it must be quite a burden for you, my dear. Two strapping young men with healthy appetites. I hope you can satisfy them," she said slyly.

"I hope so too," said Mary. She could feel wetness between her thighs."They do eat a lot." Surely she doesn't suspect what is happening, Mary thought.

Agnes chatted about this and that as she sipped her wine and nibbled on a cookie. After a short time she leaned forward and reached to touch Mary. For a moment Mary thought Agnes was about to grope her heavy bosom but Agnes merely touched the younger woman's hand.

"I hope you won't think I'm being rude, Mary," said Agnes, dropping her voice."But you really should wear a bra with that dress, my dear. You could give your young visitors quite the wrong idea. Particularly young men of color. They are more easily roused and less able to curb their desires than folk like us of anglo stock."

Before Mary could come up with a response Jeremy appeared with Byron in tow. Introductions were made and Mary was able to leave her husband to chat with Agnes and a quietly amused Byron and escape into the house.


"I agree with you, Gladys," said Agnes later that evening. "There is something going on at the Manse. Jeremy looked pale and sick and Mary, in that yellow dress, looked like the cat that ate the cream. No bra and I'm certain no panties. She wasn't quite quick enough to pull the hem down when she sat. And those boys—well young men really—so muscular and vital.

I wouldn't be surprised if one or perhaps both..."

"Quite, Agnes dear. Should we alert the bishop?" said her friend.

"I don't think so. Not yet. Perhaps we ought to keep a close eye on the two young men and Mary. Surely the vicar would not tolerate a blatant sexual relationship under his own roof? We must be careful not to see evil where none exists but also be ready to warn Bishop Carmine of any potential scandal," said Agnes. "I can see the vicar's house from my veranda with my binoculars. If we had a telescope..."

"Leave it to me. I have a camera with a telephoto lens that will do the job and hopefully give us a record of any wrong-doing we may detect,"said Gladys. She felt the warm glow of righteous satisfaction at the prospect of catching Mary Jones committing adultery. Cheeky young trollop, she thought, I'll teach you for snatching the eligible Reverend Jeremy Jones from under my nose. And I'll be waiting to comfort him after the inevitable scandal and subsequent divorce.


After the evening meal Byron made Mary, still wearing the yellow dress, spread her legs and bend over to grip her ankles. The dress rode up and revealed the lower half of her shapely buttocks and her swollen pussy lips.

"Just as well you didn't drop anything while Agnes was here," he said."Jeremy tells me the villagers think she's a lezzo. If you'd bent down, she'd have been up that tasty twat like a rat up a drain-pipe."

As he unfastened his belt and let his jeans fall to the floor the big youth ordered Jeremy to "warm her up" by licking her slit and clitoris. Jeremy hastened to obey and was soon on his hands and knees lapping at his wife's exposed cunt. Mary made appreciative noises mainly to annoy the youths but also to encourage her husband who, with the exception of the previous night and some half-hearted fumbling in the dark during the last three months, had little experience of sex with women. He was more competent to give Byron's long cock a preliminary blow job and then, when Byron slid his erection slowly into Mary's cunt, to take the rapist's balls in his mouth and massage them with his tongue.

Jeremy was kicked aside when Byron began his final frenzied in-out, in-out, that made Mary scream and beg him to stop. The vicar crouched on the floor and was ordered back between her legs only after Byron had withdrawn and there was a good quantity of viscous fluid to clear away.

"Don't straighten up, whore" said Pip."You didn't do what I told you to do, did you?"

"No," sobbed Mary.

"You didn't try to fuck Byron back. You didn't fake a climax. I ought to beat your ass. I would like to do that. But I'll let your pussy eating partner have the pleasure. Get up Jeremy. Take off your belt. Give her six of the best."

Jeremy struggled to his feet. He wiped his mouth on the sleeve of his jacket.

"No," he said. "I can't. I won't."

Pip reached into his pocket for the flick knife. The blade flashed as it clicked into place. Byron grabbed Jeremy's arms from behind. The older man seemed paralyzed with fear. Pip reached for Jeremy's belt and undid it. Pip pulled the belt out of the loops and the vicar's cotton slacks fell to the ground. They were shortly followed by the remains of his boxer shorts as Pip demonstrated his skill with the knife and its incredible sharpness.

"Which testicle shall I remove first you stupid old shirt-lifter? The left, or the right?"

"No!" screamed Mary. "Jeremy, do as he says. Beat me!"

For a moment no one moved.

"Beat me," begged Mary again.

"Do it," said Pip, offering Jeremy the belt he had taken. "Hell, she might even enjoy it. Some whores do."

Byron released Jeremy's arms and slapped his naked rump. "Make her howl, vicar," he said.

Jeremy shuffled forwards his wife who had again assumed the position Byron had demanded. The vicar raised the belt above his head and brought it down on her bare backside. The blow was not very hard but it was inaccurate and the force fell mainly across Mary's already tenderized pussy. She screamed in genuine pain. Jeremy burst into tears but continued Mary's punishment. When he had finished the vicar looked at Pip who ostentatiously closed the flick knife and put it in his pocket.

"Now," said Pip as he stripped off his shoes, socks and pants. "Get back between her knees and give my balls the tongue treatment while I fuck your wife. And listen to her tell us all how much she appreciates the service."


In Rose Cottage the two senior members of the village Women's Auxiliary were having difficulties. Neither camera nor binoculars were proving satisfactory in observing the house across the valley. The Manse was slightly higher than their location and all that could be made out was the upper part of a part of the kitchen through an uncurtained window. Something was going on but all the men seemed to be fully dressed and only once had Gladys caught sight of Mary's long blonde hair.

"This won't do," said Gladys. "We'll have to get closer if we want to catch the little minx."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.