Something Better
Chapter 3: Monday Night - Tuesday Morning

Copyright© 2008 by Ozmanga

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Monday Night - Tuesday Morning - An illustrated tale of two young home-invaders intent on making something better of their mis-spent youth. And what could be better than Mary, the sexually deprived wife of the vicar of Skirmish?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

If image doesn't load, click the reload button on your browser

Pip and Byron's first night at Jeremy's "Manse" established the sleeping arrangements for their visit. These were simple. Pip explained the big bed in the master bedroom was for Mary and one or both of the "masters". Jeremy, attached by a light chain locked around his ankle to a leg of the bed, was to share the same room. He would sleep, when not required for other duties, on the floor. It was a warm summer. They would all sleep naked.

No one got very much sleep the first night. Pip made it clear that the householders were to do exactly as he and Byron said. They were going to be fucked, he told them. They were going to be photographed. Mary was not to be passive. She was to fuck them back as if she meant it. If she couldn't reach an orgasm, she was told, she had to fake it and fake it well. Failure would result in a beating with a belt across her backside. Jeremy's role was to be helpful. He was to keep his wife clean using his tongue and hold her in position if it was needed or when she was beaten.

Pip was the first to rape Mary on the bed. He put a pile of pillows under her hips and, without foreplay, thrust his too-thick cock deep into her dry pussy. The pain he caused her made Mary forget her "riding instructions"—as Byron described Pip's orders—and she fought back rather than fucked back. The youth smiled cruelly as he hammered Mary into the mattress. He relished her screams as she writhed in pain and shame beneath his muscular brown body. The beating Pip gave her when he had finished his ruthless deep-penetration was savage. The belt was broad so it didn't cut into her soft flesh but each stinging blow of the leather strap hurt. Her buttocks were striped flaming red when Pip stopped and invited his comrade in crime to enjoy their "disobedient whore."

Both Mary and Jeremy— who had been compelled to hold his wife down on the bed during the beating— were in tears as Byron knelt behind the prostrate woman and rolled a thick ribbed condom onto his long cock.

"You'd better move quicker, vicar," laughed Byron. "I'm raring to get up the whore's ass, so shift some of that man-juice from her cunt to the hole where it will do some good."

After a shocked pause Jeremy scrambled between Mary's parted legs to lick some of the results of Pip's ejaculation and transfer the natural lubricant to her tenderized butt. As his eager tongue probed between her labia and then—soothingly— into her anus Mary felt the first inkling of the pleasure her rapists insisted she pretend to feel. Jeremy kept at his task until Byron impatiently pushed him off the bed and without another word speared the unsuspecting housewife. Despite the lubrication it hurt. Mary screamed and then screamed again as Byron forced the first of the hard latex ribs, that ringed the contraceptive, through Mary's anal sphincter.

When the young wife had stopped screaming Byron leaned forward and said, "There are eight of those, bitch. And you're gonna get them all. I want you to say, 'Thank you, sir' every time I squeeze one in. No more screaming. Do you understand?"

Mary nodded, the pain in her ass was intense. Added to the agony was Byron's grip on her burning buttocks. She knew they were trying to break her. To reduce her to being what they called "fuck meat"and the sooner they thought they had succeeded, she hoped, the sooner the violence would stop. That was her theory. All she could do at present was to pretend. To stop fighting for the present. Seem to surrender. Stay sane.

Byron drove in another inch and another rib forced her sphincter wide. Mary suppressed a scream and managed to hiss, "Thank you sir."

"Clever girl. You just avoided another flogging. Six more to go. Unh!"

Mary managed not to scream with pain as Byron forced the full length of his latex sheathed cock into her rectum. But when he started to pump in and out she could not restrain herself and she begged for him to stop. When Byron came he withdrew his cock but left the condom still inside his victims ass. He made Jeremy withdraw it and laughed at Mary's inadvertent cries of discomfort as each rib was dragged past her sore ring.

Byron flogged her for disobeying his command. When he had done he rolled Mary onto her back. He knelt astride the sobbing woman and slapped his soft cock between her heaving breasts.

"Work at it, slut," he said. "And you, vicar, finish cleaning her cunt and see if you can help her have a bit of fun."

Mary pressed her large breasts either side of Byron's tumescent prick and massaged his sticky flesh as he had shown her in the bathroom earlier. She made a effort to lick the tip of his thrusting prick with her tongue. Her husband scrambled around the bed and buried his head between her thighs. Jeremy was surprisingly good at rousing Mary. Her orgasm, when it came, was genuine. She wrapped her legs around Jeremy's head in a scissors grip and bucked nearly dislodging Byron who was beginning to get hard again.

"That's better," panted Byron. "Now squeeze those tits for me, whore."

After a while Pip leaned over her. "Let the muff-diver go, Mary. You might break his neck. Besides I'm ready to go again. And this time tell me how good it is."

Mary released Jeremy's head. Pip kicked the vicar off the bed, then knelt behind Byron and slowly fed his re-erected cock into her now well-lubricated pussy.

"Oh, oh. Don't stop..." Mary cried falsely. "That's so good. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"Better'n Cheryl" grunted Byron as Mary moaned in pretended pleasure as his cock slid back and forth between her tightly held breasts.

"Yeah," panted Pip, driving scrotum-deep into her trembling flesh. "Sure is something better."


At first the home-invaders were insatiable for Mary's smooth flesh and her tight pussy and ass. They competed fiercely with each other as to who could make her climax the quickest or scream the loudest. Byron took pleasure in humiliating Jeremy. He sodomised the vicar while Jeremy was again head down between Mary's thighs while Pip recorded the incident with his digital camera.

Pressure on Jeremy's prostate during this unlooked for attention gave him an erection. As Byron finished his act of buggery he heaved the protesting priest up and told him to,"put your weiner where your mouth was, vicar."Jeremy slipped easily into his wife's moist cunt. Mary, surprised at Jeremy's unusual size and eagerness, obliged him by coming noisily.

After midnight the tempo of the youth's demands slowed and Mary fell into a fitful sleep only to be woken in the morning to service Pip and Byron before being told to wash, and get breakfast. As she soaked her aching body in a warm bath Jeremy came into the bathroom to shower and shave. It was the first time since the home invasion began that the couple had been left together by themselves.

"I'm sorry..." they both started to say at the same time. Mary shook her head and smiled sadly at her crumpled spouse.

"What are we going to do?" she whispered.

"I will go to the police," said Jeremy, determinedly."I was tricked into inviting them in..."

"You can't," interrupted Mary. "Even if the police believe your version of what happened and not Pip's and Byron's, the affair will be front page news. Your 'sin' with Teddy will become public knowledge. So will his mother's prostitution. Both of you will be kicked out of the ministry. You'll lose your living and have to move from Skirmish. Cheryl will lose her job and I'll lose this lovely cottage."

Mary took a deep breath.

"I don't care about your sexuality. I don't give a damn that our marriage was one of convenience, Jeremy, at this time we should stick together."

"But the things they are doing to you..."

"I'll cope," she said with a shudder.

"I could try to buy them off."

"No. Don't do that. They'd take any money you offered and stay put."

"What else can we do? I couldn't kill them."

"I could," said Mary. "But I don't think they'll give me the opportunity. No, what we must do is find them something better."

"I really..." began Jeremy when he was cut short by the door being banged open by Pip who told them to get a move on. He was hungry.


Mary, naked except for an apron and shoes, cooked coffee, bacon, eggs and pancakes. She watched the two youths gorge themselves. Jeremy had little appetite and she, none. While they ate Pip opened his lap top and played back a selection of the digital images he and Byron had recorded of the previous night's activities. His favorite, he declared, was a high definition still of Jeremy seeming to fellate his wife while Byron knelt over her arched body as he pressed her tits around his long cock which spurted gobs of jism towards her ecstatic face.

It being Tuesday Jeremy had a meeting of the parish council—two elderly spinsters and a retired army officer—scheduled for ten o'clock. Mary declared she needed to drive into the nearby town of Shepsville to shop. The journey was necessary, she said, because she had failed to anticipate the need to cater for two such hungry guests.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.