Something Better - Cover

Something Better

Copyright© 2008 by Ozmanga

Chapter 2: Monday Evening

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Monday Evening - An illustrated tale of two young home-invaders intent on making something better of their mis-spent youth. And what could be better than Mary, the sexually deprived wife of the vicar of Skirmish?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

if image doesn't show, click the reload button on your browser

The evening meal was a quiet affair. Jeremy was bathed and clean and feeling less pain from his bruises. He sat, dog-collared and rosy-cheeked, at the head of the table. Pip and Byron, also well scrubbed and fully dressed sat either side of him. Mary had laid the table, made a salad and cooked, then served, a ham omelette. After that she sat opposite her husband and toyed listlessly with her food. She was wearing only an apron and her high heeled shoes. Her brown-nippled tits bobbed softly as she moved.

"Nice omelette, Mary," said Pip as he cleaned his plate with a piece of bread.

"Yeah, you cook better than you fuck," added Byron. "But we'll soon change that."

"Please, please," said Jeremy. "I may have committed an indiscretion, but you young men have taken revenge enough. You have raped and humiliated my wife who had nothing to do with my foolishness. You continue to shame us both. Please, please, go away. I do think..."

"Shut up, you stupid old bugger!" hissed Pip. "I've told you what's going to happen. You carry on as normal. You tell anyone who asks that we're staying with you and helping restore the church. You explain that we are deprived youths from the city sent by some fucking do-good organization to experience the benefits of country living. In the meantime we don't let on that you're a nasty old pervert, you keep your stones, and Mary belongs to us."

"Body and soul," crooned Byron. "Cunt and ass-hole." He stood up. "And those big, bouncy, tits." His groin was bulging. "I'll help you with the washing up, Mary," he said with a wicked grin.

The young woman regarded Byron with mounting dread. She saw his growing erection swell his jeans and shuddered at his wolf-like smile. She thought washing up was the last thing on his mind. He and Pip had made it clear that they intended to keep her naked and available for sex at any time.'Fuck-meat' they had called her. After her ordeal earlier she had endured the shame of spreading her legs so her husband could shave her pudenda. Jeremy had done a good job with his safety razor and Pip had shown his admiration for her 'little girl' look by fucking her on the bathroom floor while her husband pleaded with him to desist. She had managed to hide, from Jeremy, the mild orgasm Pip induced in her as he came.

Pip watched as Mary and Byron cleared the kitchen table and stacked the dishes in the sink. Byron stood behind the young woman. He stroked her smoothly-rounded buttocks as she filled the sink with hot water.

"Please," said Jeremy. "Please just leave us alone. If you go now we won't file charges."

"We'll go when we've found something better."

"What does that mean?" wailed Jeremy. "Tell me and I'll find it. Anything to get rid of you."

"Well," said Pip, "It depends. You see before we came here we were shacked up in the city with your old boy-friend and curate, Teddy, and his mother."

"Teddy?" said the vicar in surprise. "Oh my God,"

"Byron quite liked Teddy. Byron's not his real name. It's Ronald. But he's bi-sexual. He swings both ways so, bi-Ron, Byron. Wasn't he a poet?"

At the sink Mary had donned rubber gloves and had started to wash the plates and pans. There was a dishwasher but the interlopers said they liked to watch her move about the kitchen. She was trying to hear what Pip was saying. She had met Teddy and his mother after the wedding. She remembered a slim young blonde man and a stern looking, plump, woman with her yellow hair done up in a bun. Byron stood behind Mary and stroked her near naked body from buttocks to breasts. His long-fingered hands gently caressed her full bosom and played with her brown nipples. The bulge of his erection grew bigger.

"Edward's mother was a lady," said Jeremy, sternly. "And old enough to be your mother."

"She was forty," said Pip. "Your age. So fucking what. A bit overweight when we moved in. She lost twenty pounds during our visit."

"You ... you starved her?" Jeremy said fearfully.

"No," Pip laughed. "Cheryl had more meat in her mouth for the four weeks we spent with them than she could cope with. We fucked the fat off her."

At the sink Byron unzipped the fly of his jeans. His long smooth cock sprang out. He pressed it between the naked cheeks of Mary's ass. She gave a little yelp and dropped a plate onto the kitchen floor with a crash.

"No penetration this time, Mary. Just a bit of spooning," said Byron.

When he heard the noise and Mary's cry Jeremy turned his head and looked across the kitchen. He saw what was happening, blushed and looked away.

"What did you do to Teddy's mother?" he asked in a shaky voice.

"Well, it was the first night of the school holidays. Teddy didn't want us to come into the house to meet his lovely momma the maths teacher but we did anyway. She didn't take to us at first. That was because I got high and smacked the little queer all around the rumpus room before Byron gave her a demonstration of sodomy. He had teddy drop his pants and bend over the chesterfield. Byron rolled on an ultra thick condom and Teddy squealed like he was being impaled. I had to hold Cheryl while Byron drilled the little catamite. She screamed and yelled too until I offered to castrate her lovely boy."

"Oh my God," said the vicar in a horrified whisper.

"After that she did everything I told her to do so she could to preserve Teddy's precious bollocks, much good will they do her. In just the same way Mary will do everything we want her to do to preserve your worthless balls."

"Oh, dear..."

"Do you know what the first thing I told Teddy's momma to do?" said Pip.

Jeremy shook his head. He didn't want to believe what he was hearing.

"I told her to bend over the sofa next to where Teddy was being drilled by Byron. Then I took my little razor-sharp blade and cut the skirt and knickers off her fat rump. Then I..."

"No! No! No!" shrilled Mary.

Jeremy and Pip looked towards the sudden noise to see Byron had pinned Mary to the sink and inserted two fingers of his right hand into the young woman's ass. He held his stiff cock in his left.

"Change of plan," he said cheerfully. "It's all this talk of sodomy." And he inserted the head of his cock into Mary's stretched anus and pushed. Byron grunted. He only went in an inch or two with the first thrust.

"Nahhh!" screamed Mary. She thought she would faint such was the pain of Byron's initial insertion. Her lower belly was pressed hard against the heavy old-fashioned porcelain sink. There was no escape.

"Jeez, she's a tight little bitch," said Byron. "Hey, Jeremy, come over here."

Jeremy was horrified and afraid. He didn't move.

"Do what he says," said Pip, leaning back in his chair and grinning. He fingered his flick-knife.

Jeremy slowly rose and crossed the kitchen to where the big youth was pressing Mary against the sink with his cock.

"She needs lubricating," said Byron, withdrawing the head of his cock from Mary's tightly clenched anus. He gripped her neck with one hand. "Spread some butter up her ass, and on my cock. You'll like that won't you Jeremy?"

The vicar sobbed and reached for the butter dish on the draining board.

"I'm sorry my dear," he said as he smeared Mary's back passage with soft butter, pushing some into her with the ball of his thumb. "I don't have a choice."

Mary glared at him but Jeremy didn't see her displeasure as he spread butter along the length of Byron's smooth erection. Jeremy's weakness reasserted itself. He felt his cock stir.

"I thought you'd like that, vicar," Said Byron. "Next time I ass fuck your wife I'll get you to suck me off a bit to get the juices flowing. But for now just point me in the right direction."

Jeremy guided the head of Byron's cock so the tip rested aginst Mary's asshole. Jeremy's cheek brushed Mary's smooth left buttock as he watched the young thug thrust in hard and strong. Mary began to scream again.

Jeremy stood up and tottered to his chair by the table. Pip told him to sit and enjoy the action. Mary began a chant of "Nah ... nah ... nah..." in time with Byron's deepening thrusts. His right hand was now wrapped around her hips and his fingers were seeking her swollen clitoris.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.