Succubus Summoning 101 - Cover

Succubus Summoning 101

Copyright© 2008 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Chapter 4

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Trainee warlocks Phil and Jake decide to summon up a pair of succubi for some night-time entertainment. The ritual goes wrong and now Phil finds himself in the clutches of two deadly but ever so sexy female demons. Will he escape? Will he want to escape?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Horror   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Caution  

"We promised we'd do every filthy little thing with you," Rosa whispered in his other ear. Her hand tickled his balls.

Phil only half heard. His ears pricked up at sounds he heard from outside.

Footsteps on stone flagstones.

A Wargsnouts' security patrol!

He was saved!

"Help me!" Phil screamed. "There's two succubi in here. They're going to kill me!"

Shocked, Verdé and Rosa stared at the door.

The footsteps grew closer.

Moments ago Phil Rowling had lost his virginity to perhaps the most beautiful girl he'd ever encountered in his life. He'd also nearly died.

Verdé, the girl with the green hair, was stunningly gorgeous. She was petite, but perfectly proportioned. In fact you could probably argue her breasts were quite generously proportioned. Her skin was tanned and flawless and she had the easy smile of the girl-next-door.

She also wasn't human.

The horns, wings and tail were a bit of a giveaway when it came to that.

Verdé and Rosa were succubi, daemonic sexual vampires. Phil Rowling and Jake Pulman were warlocks in training. On the basis of some poor advice from one of their less reputable teachers they'd taken on some extra-curriculum homework and summoned the two demons to broaden their 'education.'

Jake's twisted and above all dry corpse was a reminder of exactly how smart that had been.

Phil had thought the same fate was about to befall him. He'd been helpless as the succubus had climbed on top of his body and took him to orgasm again and again until he could feel his life draining into her. She'd only stopped because she wanted to take a longer time to savour her 'meal'.

It didn't matter now though. He was saved. Any minute now the security team would burst in, wands blazing...

The footsteps moved away.

The two succubi stared at each other and laughed.

"Silly warlock," Verdé said. "Did you not think we'd take steps to mask our presence?"

Rosa tapped him on the forehead. "Use that noggin baby warlock. Verdé's cry of passion should have woken up the entire school."

"Globe of silence," Verdé explained. She gestured with her fingers.

Oh very funny, Rosa mouthed as a ball of darker air formed around her head.

"And you baby warlock," Verdé slapped him on the side of the face, hard enough to sting his cheeks and leave a red mark. "What's with screaming out like that?"

She sat astride his chest and her angry face hovered inches above his.

"I just gave you the best fuck a man could experience and you cry to be rescued at the first opportunity. Was I not good enough? Do you think you could find something better in the human world during your pitifully short lifespan?"

"I want to live," Phil said. A single tear rolled down his cheek.

Verdé stopped her rant and sat up on Phil's chest. A strange mix of emotions swam across her perfect cheerleader's face. For a moment, just a small moment, Phil thought he could see past the brightly coloured fish in the shallows of her soul to the slow moving leviathans turning in the depths.

She leant down and delicately licked the tear from Phil's cheek. She dipped her head down and gently kissed the same patch of skin. A little crackle of energy radiated out from where her soft lips brushed his cheek.

"We are predators and you are prey. It is the oldest law," she whispered softly in his ear.

"Then you can't begrudge the prey for wanting to try and escape," Phil whispered back.

"No I don't baby warlock, but your end will be easier for you if you surrender to the pleasures we offer you."

Her face rose back up until she was staring down at him, her long green hair forming a curtain around both of their faces.

"Please," she whispered.

Phil was stunned to see a single tear on the succubus's cheek.

He only caught a brief glimpse before she swivelled off his body to kneel next to him on the bed.

"It's your turn now Rosa," she laughed.

"Finally. My poor pussy has been feeling all left out."

Phil didn't get a chance to contemplate Verdé's strange expression. Rosa hopped up onto the bed with a deft little flap of her wings. Both feet touched down on either side of his hips as Rosa squatted above his cock, her back to him. Her dark red wings folded up into an 'M' shape. She stared back over her shoulder, her blue eyes glinting with mischief.

"I think it's time for a little cowgirl," Rosa said.

"Don't ride him too hard," Verdé said. She moved round on her knees until she was directly behind his head. She put her hands on either side of Phil's face. "I don't want our little stallion getting worn out too early."

"Just enough to break him in," Rosa smiled.

She thrust down and Phil felt another burst of pleasure as his cock slipped between the folds of her labia and slid up into the luxurious tightness of her pussy. Her flesh hungrily gripped his cock and sucked it deep into her hot centre. As her succulent ass cheeks crashed against his body he felt powerful muscles within her vagina grip and tug his cock.

His body felt the urge to ejaculate again and Phil fought it with every fibre of his being. He had to stop the drain of fluids from his body if he wanted to survive.

Verdé pulled Phil's head up into her lap and her hands massaged and stroked his temple. She curled her body over him until her face, upside down, once more hovered above him.

"Don't fight her," Verdé said softly.

Rosa rocked back and forth on his erection. His whole length was fully inside her and he felt the muscular walls of her vagina push and pull his cock in an attempt to find the best fit. The fleshy walls suddenly convulsed and Phil felt a bubble of her juices roll down the outside of his shaft.

His cock eagerly twitched, but Phil fought and successfully held the orgasm back. He gritted his teeth with the effort.

"Rosa's not as patient as me. If you fight her she'll hurt you," Verdé said.

Now that his cock was fully lubricated with her juices Rosa began to move up and down his erection. With each down stroke she slammed her ass against his groin and powerful muscles contracted around his cock, trying to squeeze out his seed as if his erection was a tube of tomato paste, able to provide nourishment on demand. Up and down she went, sucking his cock in deeper and squeezing it harder each time her buttocks crashed against his lap.

Phil arched his spine and quivered as he tried to hold on. No more. He couldn't let them take any more.

"Don't fight her baby warlock. She's going to take your seed anyway. Let it be pleasurable rather than painful."

Rosa growled and speeded up her motions. Her hips slammed into Phil with greater force and frequency. Her muscles gripped his cock tighter and sucked harder.

Phil squirmed as he tried to hold on. His balls were burning and his cock was starting to throb from the friction. Her muscles tightened around his erection and sucked with enough force he could feel it all the way down in his balls.

"Relax," Verdé said. She pouted her lips in a kiss and gently blew on Phil's face. The fragrant scent of meadows on a lazy summer day settled over him. It flowed through his nostrils and into his lungs, washing out all his tension on the way.

Phil stopped squirming. When Rosa came back down and her muscles clenched tightly around his cock he responded with a spurt of semen right into her hot centre. Relief surged through his body and fireworks of ecstasy sent bright streamers flying across his brain.

Rosa accepted his gift with a soft sigh. She loosened her grip on his cock and the muscular walls of her vagina instead caressed his flesh with tender precision. A flood of her juices bathed his cock, settling into and soothing his raw skin. Languorously she writhed on his still-hard erection, pumping more and more juices over his battered cock until the blissful feeling flowed through the rest of his body like a tide.

She lifted her body up his shaft and came down again. This time the motion was slower and gentler. When he felt her ass settle in his lap he again responded with another spurt of sperm deep inside her vagina.

She had him now, Phil realised. His cock was a spigot she could switch on any time she wished. He didn't care. Every time she turned the valve a euphoric blast of pleasure rushed through his brain.

Rosa could have drunk and drunk at the tap until Phil dried up into a desiccated husk, but she allowed herself only two more slow pumping strokes before she climbed off him. Phil's cock whimpered with loss on leaving the warm embrace of her pussy. In contrast the open air seemed horribly cold and exposed.

"There, see how much more pleasurable it is when you surrender," Verdé murmured.

"I can't do that," Phil said.

"We'll, help you, don't worry" Verdé said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.