Succubus Summoning 101
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2008 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Trainee warlocks Phil and Jake decide to summon up a pair of succubi for some night-time entertainment. The ritual goes wrong and now Phil finds himself in the clutches of two deadly but ever so sexy female demons. Will he escape? Will he want to escape?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Horror   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Caution  

Phil heard a rattling of leathery wings. A shadow passed over him. Verdé touched down on her hands and knees between him and the door. She was the same level as him, her smiling faces just inches from his own.

No.

"Going somewhere baby warlock?" she smiled, showing two sharp little fangs. "Don't you like us?"

"I want to live," Phil Rowling replied.

Verdé was a succubus, a daemonic sexual vampire. He and Jake Pulman had smoked a few too many joints and summoned up her and Rosa for some entertainment.

It hadn't been the smartest of ideas. Jake's withered husk was lying on one of the beds back in the room.

"Oh baby warlock," Verdé said, lifting him up and giving him a hug. "Everybody dies. Most of the time it's really painful and slow and lingering, but with us it will be glorious. You'll see. There's nothing to fear."

She laid him face down back on the bed. Phil was still struggling to bring all his muscles under control. His nerves twitched and misfired like badly insulated power cables, all a result of their venom coursing through his veins.

"If you really don't want to die you know you can always dismiss us," Rosa said with a throaty chuckle.

"Don't be so cruel," Verdé said, provoking a yelp from Rosa as she slapped her ass. "You know our baby warlock doesn't know how."

Yeah, they really should have thought this through more, Phil thought. Jake was an idiot for paying any attention to that weasel The Scrote and he was even more of an idiot for going along with the plan.

"You're far too stressed out at the moment." Verdé said. "We need to get you nice and relaxed so you can fully enjoy this.

She put two hands lightly on Phil's shoulders.

"Now you lie back and relax while Verdé and Rosa give you a sexy massage." Verdé straddled Phil's back and lay down on him. "With plenty of breast and pussy," she whispered in Phil's ear.

Verdé's hands gently kneaded his back and shoulders. He felt the wetness of her pussy as she teasingly humped the small of his back. Meanwhile, Rosa sat aside his right thigh and began to rub her hands up and down his calf muscles.

Phil felt the soft pressure of Verdé's breasts on either side of his spine and then a wet feeling as they squirted oil onto his skin. She began to slide her breasts along the lubricated surface of his back. Rosa bent his leg up and began to slide his foot and ankle through the soft valley of her cleavage.

It was just like one of those Asian porno's, Phil thought as the two succubi slipped and slid across his body.

And it was going to end like a Japanese horror.

Verdé switched direction and slid down his spine on her pussy. Rosa slid up his other leg. The musk of their juices pervaded his senses, stoking the fire building in his balls.

He knew what they were doing to him and how he'd end up, but his body steadfastly refused to get the message. It was hard to think of the horror, of Jake's dried up corpse, when Verdé and Rosa were rubbing their pussy and breasts all over his body. A massive erection lay between him and the bed and his body basked in a warm glow as the two succubi kneaded and massaged his muscles.

They gave his body a thorough going over with their hands, breasts and asses until all of his muscles felt like warm jelly. His limbs felt boneless. He was completely relaxed and didn't resist as they turned him over onto his back. Between the massage and the after-effects of their venom Phil wasn't sure he could move even if he wanted to.

Verdé smiled as she straddled his chest. She lifted her dripping wet pussy up off his body and teasingly shook her ass from side to side as she slowly moved backwards towards his flapping cock. All the time her eyes stared intently into his.

It was very erotic, but the effect was rather spoiled when she bumped into Rosa's outstretched arm. Surprised, Verdé looked around, her eyes flashing with annoyance.

"You wouldn't be thinking of taking his virginity without letting me have a little suck first?" Rosa said, her expression all sweetness and light.

Verdé's eyes narrowed. "Just so long as it's only a little suck. I told you I want to savour this one."

"Just a little suck, I promise," Rosa smiled innocently. "Why don't you sit on his face to get warmed up? I know how much you like that."

Verdé looked back at Phil, a wicked smile on her lips.

"You'd better take a deep breath baby warlock," Rosa said. "She gets a little carried away when she grinds her pussy on top of faces."

"Wait..." Phil started.

He didn't get a chance to finish as the world suddenly went dark and moist as Verdé sat on his face and smothered his nose and mouth with her ass. Verdé laughed and squirmed on his head, mashing his nose between her ass cheeks. Her pungent pussy juices dripped into his nose and mouth. They tasted sweet on his tongue, but had the same kick as hot chillies.

Phil couldn't breathe. Her soft ass smothered his face completely. Just when he thought he might pass out she lifted up off him and he was able to take a deep, gasping breath to replenish the exhausted oxygen in his lungs.

Verdé's prehensile tail wound around his neck like a noose.

"If you want to take another breath then I'd better feel your tongue in my pussy," Verdé said, looking down on him.

"But..."

Again Phil didn't get a chance to finish before moist darkness closed around his face. Her tail tightened around his throat, gentle but insistent.

I don't know what to do, he thought.

He stuck his tongue up, feeling the point push against and then between the slick lips of her pussy. He wagged it around in a vague imitation of what he'd seen in various porno films and hoped it was good enough. His lungs were starting to hurt again and her tail was constricting painfully against his windpipe.

Was it like this?

He thrust his tongue in and out of her moist pussy like a sword.

It seemed to be working. Verdé was trembling above him.

He carried on thrusting, licking back and forth inside her warm vaginal folds. Verdé trembled even more and moaned. She loosened her tail around his throat and lifted up her body so he could take a breath.

"That's it baby warlock," she sighed.

She pushed her hips against his face, gently grinding her pussy against his nose and mouth. Phil flicked his tongue back and forth, tasting her spicy sweetness.

"Oh yes baby warlock," she sighed.

As he lapped the sweet nectar of Verdé's pussy Phil felt a weight on his legs and hot breath against his cock. A soft hand grabbed his member and he felt two full lips kiss the tip. Rosa was about to take her suck.

Just as with Verdé, knowing it was coming was no proper preparation for when it came.

Firstly Phil felt a light tickling sensation as the pointed tip of her tongue flicked against the tip of his cock. Then the tongue struck, throwing muscular coils around his cock like a python catching its prey. Her tongue was fantastically long. It went on and on as she threw coil after moist coil around his trapped member. She drew his cock into the hot cavern of her mouth and he forgot everything he was doing as her tongue began to gently squeeze.

Phil's back and legs grew taut as her tongue gripped and constricted his cock. It pulsed, firing little bursts of pleasure up Phil's spinal cord. The heat of her mouth enveloped his cock as her tongue twisted around and squeezed it. She gave it a gentle tug, pulling his cock deeper into the suction of her mouth.

Verdé's tail gently tightened around his throat, reminding him not to forget her. Phil resumed lapping at her vagina, feeling the trembling of her thighs against the side of his head.

Phil's cock was completely trapped by Rosa's tongue. He was a slave to sensation as her tongue slithered around his flesh. She would briefly relax her tongue, but only to get a better grip as the coils tightened and squeezed more forcefully. She gave another tug, more insistent this time and Phil felt his hips lift off the bed. His legs trembled with the pleasures pulsing down his shaft.

Verdé sensed he was about to cum and pushed down harder, completely smothering him with her moist pussy.

Rosa's tongue twisted and tugged, reeling him into the back of her throat. Her tongue, still coiled tightly round his cock, squeezed once, twice, three...

Phil cried into the wetness of Verdé's pussy as the orgasm ripped through his body. His body shook and trembled as pleasure grasped the reins of his muscles and sinews and lashed his body. His cock spurted deep into the back of Rosa's throat and she hungrily drank down his seed. Verdé gave a wild cry and orgasmed above him, spraying her spicy juices into his mouth.

Rosa's tongue tightened around his cock and tugged up and down, firmly milking his member as he spurted more semen down her throat.

A second orgasm crashed into the first and he jerked his hips upwards, driving his cock deep into the fleshy tunnel of her throat. He twitched and spurted another load, bigger than before.

Rosa gratefully gulped it down and coiled her tongue tighter around his cock.

She wasn't going to stop, Phil thought. She was going to keep gulping and gulping down all of his seed until he dried up into a withered husk.

If Verdé didn't suffocate him first.

He gasped, taking in another mouthful of Verdé's juices as he spurted a third time down Rosa's hungry throat.

Just when he thought he might black out from lack of oxygen, Verdé lifted herself up off him and Rosa finally uncoiled her tongue from around his cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.