Succubus Summoning 101 - Cover

Succubus Summoning 101

Copyright© 2008 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Trainee warlocks Phil and Jake decide to summon up a pair of succubi for some night-time entertainment. The ritual goes wrong and now Phil finds himself in the clutches of two deadly but ever so sexy female demons. Will he escape? Will he want to escape?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Horror   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Caution  

"Ahem."

Phil turned. There was a naked girl with long green hair standing next to his bed. She beckoned to him with one index finger while the other slipped down between the plush lips of her labia.

Oh fuck.

The girl standing in front of him was completely gorgeous. She had the smiling innocent face of a well-tanned cheerleader and the soft, lush curves of a porn star.

Another girl, equally as sexy, lay on the bed behind him.

Both girls were naked, as was Phil Rowling. Under normal circumstances this would qualify as a wet dream come true. Unfortunately for Phil this was a nightmare given flesh.

They weren't girls.

They were succubi, daemonic sexual vampires. The girl in front of Phil had wide green bat wings folded behind her back. A smaller pair of wings grew out of her head, just behind dainty little pointed ears. An equally dainty pair of green horns grew out of her forehead. The final touch to her demonic appearance was provided by a slender green devil's tale, complete with arrow-pointed tip.

Phil and his friend Jake Pulman had got stoned and then thought it would be a good idea to summon them for some night time 'entertainment'.

It had gone wrong. Badly.

Jake's body, little more than a husk, was lying on the bed next to the other succubus. She'd sucked him dry and Phil had a horrible feeling it was now his turn.

"You took your time," the red-haired succubus on the bed said. "I've already finished mine."

"I was busy." The green-haired succubus replied. Her wide green eyes sparkled and Phil wasn't so sure he wanted to know what 'busy' meant. The succubus smiled hungrily at him. "So what do we have here?"

"Baby warlocks, playing with things they don't understand," the succubus on the bed replied.

The green-haired succubus stared down at the line of an arcane chalk circle. It was supposed to restrict her to the bed and force her to obey his commands.

"I see," she said, lifting a dainty foot over the line. "I doubt this circle would hold even a feculoid imp. Are you sure they aren't seeking suicide by succubus?"

"No, they're just really dumb," the red-haired succubus said. "They thought I couldn't drain them through my ass."

Fuck you Scrote you lying bastard, Phil thought. You put Jake up to this.

"That's good," the green-haired succubus said. "I find it very unsatisfying when they actually want you to drain their life."

"They all want us to suck them dry," the red-haired succubus replied. "Ultimately."

"Ah, but taking unwilling prey to that moment of sweet surrender is the true pleasure." The green-haired succubus looked at Phil and smiled. "For both parties," she added meaningfully.

Run, Phil thought. Run now. The door was only a few metres away. The east tower was mainly deserted, but if he shouted loud enough maybe someone from Wargsnouts's security might hear him.

Come on. Run.

His feet refused to move. He was frozen to the spot.

"Look at him," the green-haired succubus said. "The poor baby's practically shaking in terror. That's so typical of you Rosa. I bet you sucked his friend dry without even bothering to introduce yourself first. You're so greedy sometimes."

"Hmpth," the other succubus, Rosa, snorted. "Next time they might let me finish a sentence before they push me face down into the covers and fuck my ass."

Run damn it, Phil thought.

The green-haired girl was right in front of him now. She was a couple of inches shorter than Phil and looked up at him with bright green eyes.

"Hello baby warlock, I'm Verdé." She put her arms around his waist and pulled him forward into her embrace. Her green bat wings opened wide and enfolded him.

A cloud of her exotic perfume surrounded him. It suffused his nostrils and sent his blood racing while detaching his brain behind a soft focus filter. She pulled him close, squashing her full breasts against his chest as her wings rubbed against his back like a latex skin. She teasingly rubbed her soft mons against his crotch.

"I'm going to fly your body straight to heaven," she said, flashing him a sunny smile.

And take my soul straight to hell, Phil thought.

Her hands slid up his body until they rested on either side of his face. She leant up on tiptoes and planted her soft lips on his in a passionate kiss.

Oh fuck. Phil's senses were spinning from the close proximity of her presence. She radiated waves of lust that subsumed him and drowned all conscious thought. All he could hear was the rushing sound of his blood pounding in his ears. He knew she was deadly and had seen what her friend had done to Jake, but he still couldn't bear to break out of her embrace.

And they thought they could control this?

Verdé broke off the kiss with a start. Her delicate nostrils shrank as she sniffed the air around Phil.

"Oh Rosa, I think our baby warlock is a virgin."

Phil's face burned with embarrassment. He hadn't told anyone, how could he? He was eighteen and still hadn't made it with a girl. It was mainly because of this that he'd agreed to go along with Jake's dumb plan in the first place.

"I'm ... uh ... kind of shy around girls," Phil mumbled.

"Oh baby warlock," Verdé said, kissing him lightly on the cheek. "We'll soon get that sorted out. I do love making virgins go pop."

"And pop and pop and pop." A husky whisper close to his ear and the feeling of two soft globes pushing against his back announced the other succubus had got up and was standing right behind him. Two hands came round and gently played with his nipples. He was sandwiched between the pair of them.

"You don't mind sharing a little taste," Rosa said. Her soft tongue ran up Phil's neck and tickled his ear.

"Hmm, you did hog yours without leaving any for me," Verdé said.

"Oh please, just a couple of pops. I'll make it up to you."

"Okay, but we take it slow. I want to savour this one and I know how greedy you are."

The tongues of the two succubi met and tangled over Phil's shoulder. He shuddered as he realised they were discussing him the same way a butcher might discuss carving up a choice hunk of meat.

"Two succubi at once, you're a lucky boy baby warlock," Verdé murmured into his lips. "You get to go out in real style."

Verdé's hand groped down into his crotch and her touch cracked like electricity as she played with his balls and cock.

"We're going to do every little filthy thing you ever wished you could do with a girl to you," Rosa whispered in his ear.

Phil's arousal battled with his fear. His balls and cock were excited; they knew he was finally getting some sex before he reached his nineteenth birthday. His brain was terrified; it knew he wouldn't be reaching his nineteenth birthday. His body was the battleground as the competing emotions quivered and shivered through his flesh.

"So what do you want first baby warlock?" Verdé asked, staring up into his eyes with her clear emerald eyes.

For them to let him go, his brain thought.

His arousal won though and instead his lips whispered, "Blow job."

Verdé smiled and then pouted her very full and exquisitely soft green lips. "So you want to feel these wrapped around your cock?"

She pushed back her lower lip and let it rub behind a very long and sharp looking incisor.

So they did have fangs, Phil thought. An icy current of fear flowed through his veins. He wasn't sure he wanted his cock anywhere near her mouth.

She kneeled down in front of him and gently gripped the base of his cock. She gave the tip of his erect member a lick with her long tongue, scooping up a little dribble of pre-cum.

"Please don't bite me," Phil pleaded. He couldn't back away; the other succubus had her arms around him and was holding him in place.

"You'll change your mind on that," Rosa whispered in his ear. He felt two light pinpricks resting lightly on his shoulder.

"Ready, baby warlock?" Verdé smiled at him. "Here I come."

Phil wasn't ready. There was no way he could ever be ready for this. She wrapped her hot lips around his cock and swallowed him right down until he felt the warm tissues of the back of her throat grip the end. Then she sucked in her cheeks and began to bob her head up and down.

Oh fuck that was incredible, Phil thought. Her lips felt so soft as they brushed down the length of his cock. Inside her mouth her tongue wrapped and twined around his cock like a snake.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.